Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

I wonder if Whit did get to a diabetic level with her blood glucose.  If not, she might have gotten Wegovy. Also, an injectible.  It’s  the same thing as Ozempic, but for people who don’t have diabetes. I have a prescription for it, but my insurance won’t cover it.  Without a coupon from the maker, even with Good RX card, the cheapest price is $1300. Per month!  I have Type 1 diabetes, so I could get it off label, but i don’t think my insurance will cover it that way either, since I’m Type 1.   I’ve lost 25 pounds on my own though.  Want to lose 25 more.  

• Like 7
  • Hugs 2

I don't begrudge anyone using whatever it takes to lose weight. That shiz is Hard as hell to do and keep off. I'd love to give that drug a try, but can't afford it. Finding a solution to obesity that's successful long term would go far in de-shaming fat people as morally  inferior to the thin.

Looking forward to this show coming back with less Whitney looking for Love or sad storylines and more fun stuff. This friend group intrigues me as the seem so badly matched, maybe growing apart as the years go by.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, DanaMB said:

New season starts Sept. 5th.

Promo:

https://fb.watch/mivY8nlngk/

Do she  and LeBlur have an open “relationship”?

If "open relationship" means "I'll pretend to be your boyfriend over the phone for the cameras but viewers will NEVER EVER see my face" then yes 😂

Seems like either he's done with that job, or Whit has decided that internet dates will get her more attention on tv than fake phone conversations 😃

And look how fast old Lenny ran and got a girl - he didn't want that job either 🤣

Edited by princelina
  • LOL 5

There she goes again, using up Swiss resources this time. AMS is no joke, for sure, but there were all those other people on the mountain who could also be suffering from it. But of course it's our hWhitney who suffers the most.

I do hate how the promo switched from mourning to "look at all these adventures Dadwee is going on!" in a nanosecond. Like, can we please have a moment to remember this woman before we get to see how fabulous Whit's life is?

I can't wait for the wind tunnel excursion (it is NOT skydiving). I know a bunch of iFly coaches and I can imagine she would be their least favorite flier. And I'm sure she'd molest them all. Glenn looked like he did pretty well.

• Like 1

I actually want to get past the mourning as quickly as possible. Real life pain from loss is a major drag for me on tv. Looking forward to the end of the crying and back to laughing and fun again. But I’d also rather it be fun with Whit and her friends only. Her Dad seems like a sweet guy and it’s great that she’s getting him to have fun, but having him be a main character kind of brings the flow to a screeching halt for me. Whit just seems, not tense, but not relaxed around him during the excursions he’s a part of, and having them all center around him will make it more forced. 

• Like 6

I can't bear another season of this woman, I thought this show finally ended but noooooooooo all of a sudden out of the blue here it is again.  I'll let others do my dirty work for me & I'll catch up on this site for the snark however 😏

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1

I wonder what the deep dark secret is about Glenn…….hmmmm…..what could it be?  

I can’t wait for new season.  I hope lots of new revelations will be revealed.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder what the deep dark secret is about Glenn…….hmmmm…..what could it be?  

I can’t wait for new season.  I hope lots of new revelations will be revealed.  

You mean what kind of storylines the writers can come up with in an attempt to drag this show out for another season?  Yet another faux "romance" maybe?  Where she'll vacation?  Which old friends she's still in communication with?  

• Like 6
On 8/17/2023 at 1:11 PM, auntjess said:

I thought they were going to introduce Glen's love child.

In that preview video it looked like they were all going to meet her - for the first time - on camera!  Are they reenacting a moment or is new girl eager to get in on the family grift?

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Probably not,  I’m sure Whitney sees it as her Ponderosa!  Also, does Hunter still live there?

I thought Hunter was in Atlanta? Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but why would he want to move back home with the Twit and Dadwe? (sp?)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I thought Hunter was in Atlanta? Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but why would he want to move back home with the Twit and Dadwe? (sp?)

I think he did move to Atlanta. I can see moving home with Dadwe because it's (presumably) free. 

• LOL 1
7 hours ago, princelina said:

In that preview video it looked like they were all going to meet her - for the first time - on camera!  Are they reenacting a moment or is new girl eager to get in on the family grift?

Missed this post. Somehow I never heard of this "love child". I'm not on IG and apparently the reference has been removed from what non-members can see or expired. My first reaction was "Really???". How could no one of known of her? And she is going to be on the show? Is this real or another "producer driven story"?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Missed this post. Somehow I never heard of this "love child". I'm not on IG and apparently the reference has been removed from what non-members can see or expired. My first reaction was "Really???". How could no one of known of her? And she is going to be on the show? Is this real or another "producer driven story"?

I'm not on IG with Whit either @Gramto6, but did a short search. Glen is the birth father of a daughter. Don't know the time-line (if it happened while Glen and Babs were dating or married) but read that Babs knew and demanded Glen not have contact with the child. I'll dvr it for kicks and giggles.

Edited by BAForever
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 3
14 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I don't know anything either except from the show and this site.  I feel like it was mentioned on the show last season, and it's definitely in the preview video posted above for this season :)

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, BAForever said:

I'm not on IG with Whit either @Gramto6, but did a short search. Glen is the birth father of a daughter. Don't know the time-line (if it happened while Glen and Babs were dating or married) but read that Babs knew and demanded Glen not have contact with the child. I'll dvr it for kicks and giggles.

Thanks, I really didn't want to google the twit, but finally did one on Dadwe. The article says he fathered the daughter before meeting Babs. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 8/19/2023 at 10:58 AM, BAForever said:

If Babs demanded such a thing and Glenn actually followed that demand, then unless there’s something I’m missing, they are both horrible people and Whitney’s selfishness makes way more sense. Not that I particularly cared that much for Babs or Glenn because I do think they played a role in Whitney being as awful as she is, but she’s well passed the age of blaming her upbringing and she should be trying to correct that on her own.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1

I could be missing something, but if with what was written here is true I think it’s horrible.  Perhaps Glenn didn’t know about the child or the child was put up for adoption or something else then that’s more understandable, but yes maybe more facts will come out later although facts and this show don’t usually go hand in hand 😂

• Like 4

It has been a while since I saw the episode where either Babs or Whitney referred to the mother of the half-sister by name. Although, there was no mention of a child. It might have been during the Hawaii episode where Babs wishes to not meet her during the trip were stated.

Let's not forget that Babs was previously married before she married Glenn. In other words, they both had prior lives which they wanted to keep in the past.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
7 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

It has been a while since I saw the episode where either Babs or Whitney referred to the mother of the half-sister by name. Although, there was no mention of a child. It might have been during the Hawaii episode where Babs wishes to not meet her during the trip were stated.

Let's not forget that Babs was previously married before she married Glenn. In other words, they both had prior lives which they wanted to keep in the past.

I don’t watch every episode, but I remember an episode where they talked about a lady Glen met while he was in the service in Japan.  I think her name was Keiko but I might not be remembering correctly. I thought the mother of the child was a different woman. Did they mention another of Glen’s girlfriends or is that the mother of the child?

I can’t access the page in IG anymore but for anyone that saw it on Whitney’s social media, did she mention if this was the same person?

• Like 3

Not sure if this link will work for those, not on IG, but this clip posted on 8/3 has a mention of Glenn's daughter.  I *think* Whitney called her Angie.  You can't see her face, but there is a shot of her from behind.  

As @SunnyBeBe mentioned above, paternity issues can be complicated and can leave people with unsure feelings.  I spent the first 16ish years of my life thinking I was an only child.  Turns out, I had not two half-brothers.  In the most random way, I actually met one.  I had never met the second.  Fast forward to when my dad passed away.  The half-brother I knew came to the services and asked if I knew the second one.  I explained to him I didn't meet him, but I found out about him 6 years prior.  Brother A never even knew Brother B existed. Sadly, Brother A committed suicide a few years after my dad died, and I still have yet to meet the other one.  I probably never will...

Edited by sixlets
Brain fart
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 4

Can't link- but Glen was in a car accident recently. Whit says not his fault. He's a bit dinged up- ankle and bruising. But glad he's ok. Gosh- the cynical me is wondering about Whitney's IG post from hospital- to drum up interest in new season? But convinced myself that's just how she rolls.

Edited by BAForever
  • Like 2

Why, oh why, would Whitney subject her poor widowed father, who seems like a nice enough guy,to the humiliation of revealing a previous indiscretion for a damn storyline. Do you actually care about ANYONE more than yourself.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

This is bit more than an indiscretion.  I suspect Babs made it a condition of marriage that Glenn have no contact with the woman and child.  She wanted his world to only be her and her children.  Babs wouldn't have any problems with denying a foreign-born child a relationship with her father, and apparently Glenn didn't fight it.  It isn't surprising Whitney is a narcissist; she's a chip off the old block.

I would imagine that he felt duty-bound to reveal this to his children after Bab's death.  Who knows, I could imagine Whitney seeing this as a new storyline in keeping this faltering series going.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

Who knows, I could imagine Whitney seeing this as a new storyline in keeping this faltering series going.

That was my thought.  Heaven forbid that Whit should have to start earning a living and not be on TV.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
On 8/8/2023 at 6:49 PM, DanaMB said:

New season starts Sept. 5th.

Promo:

https://fb.watch/mivY8nlngk/

Do she  and LeBlur have an open “relationship”?

I was watching the reruns TLC has been playing in the wee hours (I have no life) and am 100% I saw "Le Blur" on a date with Heather in the "Hand-Fed Bananas" episode.  He's either a (bad) actor or one of the producers (I heard the same voice interviewing Whitney on another episode) or both, but he's definitely NOT French!  Also, I noticed in the braces episode that her two front "beaver" teeth, as she called them, were already shorter and in line with the surrounding teeth, as they still are now, so shaving down certainly occurred at the same time.  The braces were probably just a ruse to explain away what was actually a sudden change.  What a shame that of all the things she could and should "improve" about herself, she chooses this!  As for the filming of poor Babs' funeral and secret child story lines...

No words!  But I'll be watching.

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 2
  • Useful 4
On 8/24/2023 at 4:25 PM, Dibs said:

I was watching the reruns TLC has been playing in the wee hours (I have no life) and am 100% I saw "Le Blur" on a date with Heather in the "Hand-Fed Bananas" episode.  He's either a (bad) actor or one of the producers (I heard the same voice interviewing Whitney on another episode) or both, but he's definitely NOT French!  Also, I noticed in the braces episode that her two front "beaver" teeth, as she called them, were already shorter and in line with the surrounding teeth, as they still are now, so shaving down certainly occurred at the same time.  The braces were probably just a ruse to explain away what was actually a sudden change.  What a shame that of all the things she could and should "improve" about herself, she chooses this!  As for the filming of poor Babs' funeral and secret child story lines...

No words!  But I'll be watching.

How did you know it was him?  Just the voice?

• Like 2
On 8/22/2023 at 12:57 PM, Caseysgirl said:

Why, oh why, would Whitney subject her poor widowed father, who seems like a nice enough guy,to the humiliation of revealing a previous indiscretion for a damn storyline. Do you actually care about ANYONE more than yourself.

Glenn is adult. I get that he is grieving but it’s his choice to participate in the show and he seems to enjoy it. For all we know, he’s the one who pitched the idea.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

I think Glenn is probably an attention hog like Whitney. I think he enjoys being on the show and her social media.  I also think he probably appreciates this will help take care ($$$) of Whitney when he’s gone. I think the whole family thrived on the show attention.

From Hunter’s IG

?aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1sYXgzLTIuY2RuaW5

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
On 8/22/2023 at 12:47 PM, sagittarius sue said:

This is bit more than an indiscretion.  I suspect Babs made it a condition of marriage that Glenn have no contact with the woman and child.  She wanted his world to only be her and her children.  Babs wouldn't have any problems with denying a foreign-born child a relationship with her father, and apparently Glenn didn't fight it.  It isn't surprising Whitney is a narcissist; she's a chip off the old block.

I would imagine that he felt duty-bound to reveal this to his children after Bab's death.  Who knows, I could imagine Whitney seeing this as a new storyline in keeping this faltering series going.

THIS x 1000%.  Nothing left to see with Shitney, so now we're going in on Glenn and his "love child"....

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I think Glenn is probably an attention hog like Whitney. I think he enjoys being on the show and her social media.  I also think he probably appreciates this will help take care ($$$) of Whitney when he’s gone. I think the whole family thrived on the show attention.

From Hunter’s IG

?aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1sYXgzLTIuY2RuaW5

I agree. And I’m pretty sure he has his own social media, too.  On one of her IG posts where she was upset about people’s comments, he was telling her to stick to reading comments on his page because the fans are much more supportive there.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2

When I first heard about the new season, I suspected that it was Glen having another child. I thought maybe he and an ex placed a baby for adoption when they were very young. Then reading more about it it sounds like he just abandoned this child at Bab's insistence. Certainly changes my view on Glenn and Babs. Though I am curious as to what this half sibling is like.

• Like 4