Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

OMG in that second picture taken from the back, her waist/upper back belongs to someone who's about a size 4.  Totally out of proportion from the butt and arms.  Sure Jan....we believe you.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

The dress is nice, the white clunky sneakers are just...NO. When in Europe it's always easy to spot the foreigner (especially in Paris) because they are wearing sneakers. The new "bf" has the same casual body posture that Chase used to have. Hand in pocket, armed draped while thirsty for affection Twitney is obviously playing up their "lurve" for the camera.

• Love 2

So Chase was too far of a move in Wilmington, but she’s dating a guy in France.  What will Dadwee and Momwee say or will the “Frenchman” head on back to Greensboro?   TLC we are still waiting for Whitney as the  5th wife on Sister Wives or the sponsoring fiancée on 90 Day Fiancé....MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

• Love 6

In that photo of her from the back, why is her upper back skin such a weird color? It's not the right color to be a tan or sunburn. It's like that part of her body has hepatitis. 

Also, who is taking these photos of them? 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Thanks, another relic here that doesn't do IG!

Well, he could be anyone or a stand in until they find someone to "play" the part of Twit's new love... Frankly don't blame him for not wanting to be splashed all over SM with Twit.

It’s very telling he doesn’t want his face shown. I doubt it has anything to do with privacy. 

• Love 4

Stupid question, but why is the new BF's face blocked out?  Maybe for a reason I missed?  Could be any dude they pulled off the street & offered $50 for a few minutes work.  The photoshopping work on those Paris pictures is stunning, bravo!  

I don't see that TLC is promoting the return of MBFFL.  Funny, they are still showing 2 episodes from last season every week of the 1000 lb Sisters, which I have to admit I find more appealing.  I think it's about the honestly of the thing.  During last season I would size a MBFFL episode up in the first few minutes & sometimes I just couldn't handle the fakery so off it went.  I watched maybe half of them.  

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

In that photo of her from the back, why is her upper back skin such a weird color? It's not the right color to be a tan or sunburn. It's like that part of her body has hepatitis. 

Also, who is taking these photos of them? 

It looks to be a tank top under the dress (you can see it in the front too with some enlarging). 

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Shieldmaiden said:

It looks to be a tank top under the dress (you can see it in the front too with some enlarging). 

Ahh thanks - I missed that from the front. Maybe some industrial strength Spanx. 

• LOL 2

My pet peeve - her photoshop skills. The photo in the restaurant. When I first saw the water glass I thought that in France there was a new shape being used. Then I looked at the photo on the wall, definitely not square.

From many of Whit's backhanded passive aggressive comments clearly directed at forums like this, she seems to not understand at all why we think her life is stunted and stagnated. I hadn't checked out IG for other in (or formerly in) her circle lately so I did.  Whit - this is why we think that:

Ryan: developed his post-NOBSActive business well beyond what the business was with Whit. Has a long term girlfriend. Expecting their first child in a month.

Chase: Has a career. Engaged to his baby momma. Has an absurdly adorable daughter. Just bought a new house for his family. 

Heather: A career. Two adorable kids. Amazing purple hair :-). 

Tal: a career. new boyfriend. meeting his family

Even Buddy: Long term girlfriend. Says he's gainfully employeed. Not living with Whit even if the new season claims he is. Sober. 

What is Whit doing? Claiming a French guy fell in love with her from across the ocean during a pandemic. 

• Love 17
17 hours ago, Shieldmaiden said:

Well horror of horrors, is she wearing SHAPEWEAR?  Remember how she humiliated Heather when she came to her Charlotte housewarming party?  At least Heather looked good in hers.  And the fibers of Heather’s Spanx weren’t screaming as they struggled to contain the girth that is Twitney.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Well horror of horrors, is she wearing SHAPEWEAR?  Remember how she humiliated Heather when she came to her Charlotte housewarming party?  At least Heather looked good in hers.  And the fibers of Heather’s Spanx weren’t screaming as they struggled to contain the girth that is Twitney.

I don't think shape wear holds in that kid of fat....

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I don't think shape wear holds in that kid of fat....

A friend of mine always wear that, to keep her belly in. It only makes the belly bigger, or rounder, in my opinion. Also, it is so tight to wear? How does Whit manage to get them on? 

• Love 1
Just now, cantfindaname said:

A friend of mine always wear that, to keep her belly in. It only makes the belly bigger, or rounder, in my opinion. Also, it is so tight to wear? How does Whit manage to get them on? 

I'm not fat at all and I wear spanx to keep in my little bit of muffin top and I can only wear it for a couple of hours because it is very binding...

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I'm not fat at all and I wear spanx to keep in my little bit of muffin top and I can only wear it for a couple of hours because it is very binding...

I am fat but I have worn shapewear at all different sizes - more to smooth things out rather than to suck anything in. It makes clothes hang better. It is tight though and not terribly comfortable; it's the second thing I take off when I get home (first thing is definitely the bra).

I looked again at the photos she posted. Once again she is hanging all over the guy and he is acting very passive. It reminds me of how Chase interacted with her.  I wonder if he became aware of her when she was in Paris with Ryan and Chase for the NoBSActive/engagement episode did some research on sm and is running the same playbook as Chase. e.g. pretending to be interested for the $$.

I know she says that she met him through her online French course. I have been on Duolingo for a while and usually people post their pictures as part of their account identifier. One doesn't necessarily have to study the same language to be competing on the same League , although sometimes native speakers join the discussion to clarify some of the more confusing parts of a lesson. He may be learning English and checking in on the French discussions, or, she may have been doing the same in the English discussions. I'm not saying it is likely but it is possible that is how they may have become aware of each other.

• Useful 1

Plugging the new season date in the same post as announcing her new beau really isn't helping the argument that he's legit and not just another season filler. Right on the heels of her lost love Chase, she supposedly has another cool, conventionally attractive bodied guy (whose body language also looks super uncomfortable with all this) fall for her long distance.

But conveniently this time he's shy and doesn't want his identity public. I guess TLC learned from Chase and finally figured how hard it is to keep the real lives of their scripted characters separate. Unless someone is really into method acting, it's going to be near impossible to live a normal life while playing a role on "reality" tv.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, alabetser said:

Plugging the new season date in the same post as announcing her new beau really isn't helping the argument that he's legit and not just another season filler. Right on the heels of her lost love Chase, she supposedly has another cool, conventionally attractive bodied guy (whose body language also looks super uncomfortable with all this) fall for her long distance.

But conveniently this time he's shy and doesn't want his identity public. I guess TLC learned from Chase and finally figured how hard it is to keep the real lives of their scripted characters separate. Unless someone is really into method acting, it's going to be near impossible to live a normal life while playing a role on "reality" tv.

Also no one would be caught dead playing the part of her supposed boyfriend and is embarrassed.

• Love 2

Well, at least there’s Todd. I hope he’s on more than 5 minutes.  He’s about the only one that will somewhat consistently call out her nonsense.  I hope the pool party doesn’t turn into a pee party 😳

• Love 2
(edited)
On 7/21/2021 at 5:40 PM, Me from ME said:

The dress is nice, the white clunky sneakers are just...NO. When in Europe it's always easy to spot the foreigner (especially in Paris) because they are wearing sneakers. The new "bf" has the same casual body posture that Chase used to have. Hand in pocket, armed draped while thirsty for affection Twitney is obviously playing up their "lurve" for the camera.

My friend lives in Paris. Sneakers are now very popular…though in more muted colours. I always wear flats or sneakers over there…I am walking around for about 8 hours  a day so I don’t care much what anyone thinks…plus my French is awful and that is a dead giveaway 😂 I don’t think the boyfriend is French…more likely an American expat. I can’t help!but think the photo blurring is a desperate bid to get folks to tune in for the next season, I’ll give it a pass.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 10

I don’t think the boyfriend is French…more likely an American expat.

Because I overthink things, I did notice that she said "guy who lives in France" and not "French guy." In the tiny bit that we could hear his voice, he didn't sound like he had a super heavy French accent. Whit said he's her French tutor, which doesn't necessarily mean that French is his first language. So yeah... I don't think he's a random Parisian who just happened upon her on the internet...

• Useful 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My friend lives in Paris. Sneakers are now very popular…though in more muted colours. I always wear flats or sneakers over there…I am walking around for about 8 hours  a day so I don’t care much what anyone thinks…plus my French is awful and that is a dead giveaway 😂 I don’t think the boyfriend is French…more likely an American expat. I can’t help!but think the photo blurring is a desperate bid to get folks to tune in for the next season, I’ll give it a pass.

I agree I think the blur is to promote the new season....my timeline is messed up on this show, but does anyone know when Whitney started classes with this guy? Also, maybe they think it will be harder to track somebody living in France for potential girlfriends that could get pregnant.  Although Whitney found Avi’s “girlfriends” on different continents.  

Whitney’s weight might hinder her acceptance from some men, but half the country is fat or obese and get married or have serious relationships, so I really wonder what she thinks when she sees all these fat people together..  I still think Whitney’s issue is her boundaries (or lack there of) and her entitlement issues.  I think her weight hinders her health, but that’s her business, but it seems like when she choosing “mates” she wants these fit guys unless there happens to be a chunky/fat person nearby like Buddy or Roy.  

Did Whitney ever post pics of her and Lennie on SM when they were dating? He’s the only one out of the show guys that I believe she had a somewhat real relationship with.  I say somewhat because I always think some things are scripted on all these “reality” shows.  So I’m curious, if he was ever really posted in a non-show related post on her SM.  I would count even if he was in “disguise” with alias.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Whitney’s weight might hinder her acceptance from some men, but half the country is fat or obese and get married or have serious relationships

Last statistics I read said  70% are overweight,  40% are obese. It's not her weight.  

I'm overweight.  I was overweight when I met the hubster. I gained hella weight the first few years we were together  (enough to be classified as morbidly obese) and yet he asked me to marry him anyways.  And 30 years later, 95 pounds lighter,  we're still married.  

Sweatney has discussed why she won't get involved with fat men.... it's the logistics of the sex.

• Love 8
(edited)
8 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Last statistics I read said  70% are overweight,  40% are obese. It's not her weight.  

I'm overweight.  I was overweight when I met the hubster. I gained hella weight the first few years we were together  (enough to be classified as morbidly obese) and yet he asked me to marry him anyways.  And 30 years later, 95 pounds lighter,  we're still married.  

Sweatney has discussed why she won't get involved with fat men.... it's the logistics of the sex.

Two of my close friends are heavier and happily married. My one acquaintance is beautiful and very thin. She is a very difficult person and is not married nor does she have many friends. Twit hides behind her weight and bleats about discrimination ( not that there isn’t any but not in her case) when the reality is she is just an awful person. If she weren’t so selfish and lazy should could have really built her brand and had a nice business going. If she were nicer and less superficial she would be in a healthy relationship. 
whitney is full of shit about the sex….it is just an excuse 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6
(edited)
14 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Yeah I don’t buy that, I see a lot of fat/obese people with kids and doubt they’re all adopted.  I don’t hate Whitney (although she frustrates me).  Compared to a lot of other reality stars, she’s at least usually coherent, fairly articulate on her shills/posts as long as she’s not say Klerb/Klurb or Alasker, and as far as I know has not done anything criminal, but every time I see these romantic posts I cringe.  They’re usually tied into promoting her show, which is as someone mentioned another reason to think it’s not real.  

She could have posted the boyfriend blurred out way before the show is ready to start.  As Todd mentioned in the clip about this guy being unattainable, I mean unless this guy is from Greensboro or willing to move there, what’s the point?  She wouldn’t even move to Wilmington if we believe the Chase thing was real. So while, the guy might not be from France, he’d have to be from or willing to move there because Whitney according to past indicators seems unwilling to move or even visit regular other cities for a fiancée.

I wonder if the women at the pool party are supposed to be her friends or NOBS clients that meet up with her for some reason.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Here's the TLC Season Premiere Teaser On Facebook : LINK

It sounded to me the "frenchman" isn't french at all. He had no accent. He sounds American. An expat living in France teaching the language over the internet.  

She probably paid some actor to play the part of her new man and he agreed as long as he doesn't have to show his face. This is going to be an easy con since the guy doesn't have to actually show himself. How effing stupid does Whitney think her audience is? 

How is Whitney freezing her eggs? I though she had no good eggs which was her reason for exploring adoption with Tal a few season's ago. Or maybe her eggs are ok but she just can't carry a baby and she will try for surrogacy. We will see. 

What I am excited to see (judging from the teaser): 

Buddy getting in to it with Whit because he has a girlfriend and Whit is once again jealous because he doesn't have time for her. 

Todd back to his shady talking heads about Whit making more stupid man choices. 

What I am not excited to see:

Babs not doing so well. 

Barely clothed morbidly obese people. 

Whit throwing up in the bathroom.

Whits make believe boyfriend, of course. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, winsomeone said:

So every season is now going to be about Whitney's latest fake boy friend? That was boring several years ago...right after Lennie. Will she get fake pregnant again too? 

Well she is freezing her eggs in the preview and then there's a shot of her running to the toilet to throw up (in her underwear), possibly teasing she has morning sickness?     I can definitely see a pregnancy type storyline coming up.  

1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

Well she is freezing her eggs in the preview and then there's a shot of her running to the toilet to throw up (in her underwear), possibly teasing she has morning sickness?     I can definitely see a pregnancy type storyline coming up.  

The whole egg freezing thing confused me. Don't you freeze your eggs to use later? But then she said it's getting to be almost too late for a family. So wouldn't it make more sense to get pregnant via sperm donor rather than than freeze eggs for "someday" if she's already thinking it's getting too late. And no I don't think she should get pregnant but even if we try to go along with her story it doesn't make sense. 

I assumed she was puking from the meds you have to take to develop the eggs. Also, does she really need someone else to give her the shot? That doesn't seem like a 2 person job unless the point is to be the center of the universe.

• Love 3

Seeing how shamelessly she fishes for compliments I'm beginning to think that she was hoping that he would say something along the lines of, "Whitney you are are so beautiful and fascinating I desire you so much that I will find a way to send you into throes of ecstasy."

Oh Boy, we will all be shocked I tell ya, that the guys name is George, George Glass originally from Sheboygan who lives in Paris studying fashion. But our Whit will think she has him in the "bag". What will Whit do ? Contemplate moving to Paris ? Because George is the love of her life? Because she needs a new ass wiper caregiver now that marble mouth Buddy has a new lady ?

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

What will Whit do ? Contemplate moving to Paris ? Because George is the love of her life?

Ha! she wouldn't move 2 hrs away to Wilmington for Chase but she will contemplate moving to Paris? What a joke. Except we know she never would. 

• Love 2

21 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Unless she thinks a fat guy likes her of course; then she's okay with it.  (See:  Roy and Buddy) 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I think the vomiting is from the hormone shots she is taking so she can harvest her eggs.

On 7/23/2021 at 3:22 PM, 3girlsforus said:

The whole egg freezing thing confused me. Don't you freeze your eggs to use later? But then she said it's getting to be almost too late for a family. So wouldn't it make more sense to get pregnant via sperm donor rather than than freeze eggs for "someday" if she's already thinking it's getting too late. And no I don't think she should get pregnant but even if we try to go along with her story it doesn't make sense. 

I assumed she was puking from the meds you have to take to develop the eggs. Also, does she really need someone else to give her the shot? That doesn't seem like a 2 person job unless the point is to be the center of the universe.

Maybe she's doing the egg freezing because she realizes:  1) the chances of her finding someone willing to impregnate her are slim.

2) the chances of her becoming pregnant are slim, and her chances of carrying a baby successfully are less than a non-obese woman 

3) she's too lazy, immature & doesn't have the mental fortitude to be pregnant, so she would rather pay someone else to carry a child for her (then likely hire someone to care for the child). 

4) she knows that no one on God's green earth would ever let her adopt a child, but I think that storyline from a few seasons ago was all BS anyway, she just wanted to prove how single morbidly obese people are "discriminated against". 

5) it's just something interesting she came up with in a desperate attempt to keep her show going another season.  I admit I was shocked to see it renewed again. 

• Love 8
On 7/20/2021 at 10:28 AM, Elizzikra said:

I can't tell. She is short and quite heavy to start so I suppose it's possible she could have lost that much and it's not readily visible? Sometimes on My 600 Pound Life, the patient loses 100 pounds and I still don't see much difference.

If she did, good for her! Easier on her joints and all her major organs. I'm working on controlling Type 2 diabetes right now and it would do me some good to lose weight. So more power to her.

I agree. This might be the ONE thing that helps her. She’s getting older and all that weight is going to be harder on her (and harder to lose). If she want to enjoy the rest of her life, she needs to do SOMETHING. 

However. There are a couple people I know who have had the surgery and ate their way back up to 350+ lb. So she’ll need to actually work at it for the rest of her life—if she (hypothetically) treated this like her other endeavours, she’ll quit trying after a while. 

But I wish her success, if she ever does do it. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I agree. This might be the ONE thing that helps her. She’s getting older and all that weight is going to be harder on her (and harder to lose). If she want to enjoy the rest of her life, she needs to do SOMETHING. 

However. There are a couple people I know who have had the surgery and ate their way back up to 350+ lb. So she’ll need to actually work at it for the rest of her life—if she (hypothetically) treated this like her other endeavours, she’ll quit trying after a while. 

But I wish her success, if she ever does do it. 

save your wish. she won't do it. can't do it. she is on the garbage express. with the show and personal 'life'. she is 'finis'

• Love 3

4) she knows that no one on God's green earth would ever let her adopt a child, but I think that storyline from a few seasons ago was all BS anyway, she just wanted to prove how single morbidly obese people are "discriminated against". 

She could adopt a child from foster care but she likely won't be able to adopt an infant.

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

She could adopt a child from foster care but she likely won't be able to adopt an infant.

Which is just really too bad. Foster kids deserve great parents the same as babies, and she ain't great.

• Love 6