Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Whitney at Disneyland Paris with, I assume, "the tutor [she] wants to turn into a suitor."  He really doesn't look all that into her, though. Or maybe he's just mortified to be photographed in the Tea Cup ride. :)

image.png.280193e10837a8440bfd39638e7a9d46.png

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Whitney at Disneyland Paris with, I assume, "the tutor [she] wants to turn into a suitor."  He really doesn't look all that into her, though. Or maybe he's just mortified to be photographed in the Tea Cup ride. :)

that poor sob. hope he gets combat pay. wonder why he sold out himself out to play this shit.

Edited by stoppro
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

cry me a river... she has a show that calls her Fat in the name. She constantly posts about being fat. She posts herself with a bunch of fat people. She really only talks about being fat or sex, and even the sex talk is usually about sex as a fat person. But nooooo... she's tired of people talking about her weight. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
58 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

cry me a river... she has a show that calls her Fat in the name. She constantly posts about being fat. She posts herself with a bunch of fat people. She really only talks about being fat or sex, and even the sex talk is usually about sex as a fat person. But nooooo... she's tired of people talking about her weight. 

she is her worst enemy. she looks pretty hefty. she gained some for sure.Great job whit!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I don’t think the two guys are the same their bodies look different to me. If they are the same, why bother blurring it for a couple of days? I guess the potential viewers have to be whipped in a frenzy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
49 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I don’t think the two guys are the same their bodies look different to me. If they are the same, why bother blurring it for a couple of days? I guess the potential viewers have to be whipped in a frenzy.

I was thinking the same thing. I thought it was just me. This guy has boobs and just seems all around softer. 

• Love 8

Well, both Twit and Pilgrim Media have posted photos of her with one of their producers in the past which has lead to the inevitable speculation about her "new man" amongst the minions. (I noticed the moobs as well, I'm glad someone else mentioned it.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I don’t think the two guys are the same their bodies look different to me.

Twit walked up alone to the ride and they called out "Solo Rider!!!" and this random poor guy had to sit with her.  His wife and kids were in another cup.  

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
On 7/27/2021 at 12:22 PM, Ketzel said:

Good lord that was a cringy line. Who talks like that?? Who plans to hit on their French tutor??? What the F*@#$ is wrong with this woman?!?!?!?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I was thinking the same thing. I thought it was just me. This guy has boobs and just seems all around softer. 

I thought the same thing.  

Yawn. Same shit, different day.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

Twit walked up alone to the ride and they called out "Solo Rider!!!" and this random poor guy had to sit with her.  His wife and kids were in another cup.  

I would think due to weight distribution she couldn't ride solo, some poor guy got stuck with her so she wouldnt cry and call Dadwee

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

OK, maybe the guy in the Tea Cup isn't her new amour.  Maybe it's just a red herring picture of one of her production crew.  But what do we make of the fact that it also looks like she's deleted the post (and the pictures with his face blocked out)  of the actual guy that she had proudly announced was her new man in Paris? So excited was she about meeting this guy, that she HAD to post pictures of the two of them, even when he asked her to respect his privacy. Did he get upset when he realized she'd posted them after all?  Is this romance (cough) ended before it's begun?

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

OK, maybe the guy in the Tea Cup isn't her new amour.  Maybe it's just a red herring picture of one of her production crew.  But what do we make of the fact that it also looks like she's deleted the post (and the pictures with his face blocked out)  of the actual guy that she had proudly announced was her new man in Paris. So excited was she about meeting this guy, that she HAD to post pictures of the two of them, even when he asked her to respect his privacy. Did he get upset when he realized she'd posted them after all?  Is this romance (cough) ended before it's begun?

Or maybe once he got a look at the unfiltered  Twit, he told her to beat feet. 

• LOL 5
10 hours ago, Ketzel said:

OK, maybe the guy in the Tea Cup isn't her new amour.  Maybe it's just a red herring picture of one of her production crew.  But what do we make of the fact that it also looks like she's deleted the post (and the pictures with his face blocked out)  of the actual guy that she had proudly announced was her new man in Paris? So excited was she about meeting this guy, that she HAD to post pictures of the two of them, even when he asked her to respect his privacy. Did he get upset when he realized she'd posted them after all?  Is this romance (cough) ended before it's begun?

Maybe the guy they hired for those photos and they guy they hired to do the zoom shots etc in the episodes aren't the same person and now they realize people will notice. So they had Whit take them down. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Why does she keep picking on FRANCE????

Although France is a beautiful place, a lot of people that visit the same place over and over again have some sort of nostalgia tied to it.  What’s the nostalgia? Is it a broken “engagement”, a slow-paced over-exaggerated walk up part of the Eiffel Tower, an emotional called to Dadwee while kicking Ryan out of her Paris love nest with Chase, or a photoshoot in old lingerie?  I’m not sure why none of these ever seem to be highlighted in Parisian travel brochures, surely there’s a market for it.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Although France is a beautiful place, a lot of people that visit the same place over and over again have some sort of nostalgia tied to it.  What’s the nostalgia? Is it a broken “engagement”, a slow-paced over-exaggerated walk up part of the Eiffel Tower, an emotional called to Dadwee while kicking Ryan out of her Paris love nest with Chase, or a photoshoot in old lingerie?  I’m not sure why none of these ever seem to be highlighted in Parisian travel brochures, surely there’s a market for it.

I don't get the whole France obsession either. I suspect in her emotionally stunted 12 year old brain, France is a romantic place where everyone falls in love and walks hand in hand down the Champs Elysees and sips champagne. So of course if she keeps going there it will happen for her. 

Don't get me wrong, France is beautiful and Paris is romantic, but there are lots of beautiful places in the world. If I had the opportunity to go on fancy trips underwritten by someone else, I'd choose a variety of places. The fact that she didn't makes me think it's some kind of fantasy she's trying to make happen in real life. 

• Love 12
(edited)
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I don't get the whole France obsession either. I suspect in her emotionally stunted 12 year old brain, France is a romantic place where everyone falls in love and walks hand in hand 

This.

Edited by Colleenna
Typo
  • Love 7

So according to the latest promo, 

Spoiler

Chase is still involved in this shit show  

He deserves all the fallout from her rabid fans after this. The money must be good…

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Whilst watching Darcey & Stacey last night, there was a trailer for the new season of this shit show.  

I think it was probably 15 seconds long and also probably the shortest trailer I've ever seen.  

I can't even find the trailer on YouTube, the TLC website, or anywhere else.  I was going to post a link, but none were to be found.  

I'm going to think positively that this is a good thing because season 9 must be one steaming hot mess of Whitney's Big Fat Fraudulent Fabulous Life.  

Only two weeks until the premiere and the epic snarking ensues 🥂

2 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Not gonna lie guys, am counting the days till Twit and the Social Barnacles grace my screen again. #livingforlivechat

Agreed.

This shit show, Sister Wives, and Darcey and Stacey are my top 3 snarkalicious guilty pleasures.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 6
On 7/27/2021 at 12:22 PM, Ketzel said:

Probably the only ride she could get her bulky self into, plus it has the advantage of covering up all her most bulky parts.  That guy could be a member of the film crew. Anything to create interest. She is the queen of self promotion, nothing too much or too humiliating to try & keep show on the air s long as possible.  Prancing around half naked, pissing in hot tubs, fake pregnancy, fake BF's, pretending to investigate weight loss surgery, pretending to investigate adoption, pretending her rented RV was graffitied, being pushed up hills, pushed over ravines, lowered down hills on pulleys. She likes France, to her it means class, and she's just a classy broad after all!

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

Probably the only ride she could get her bulky self into, plus it has the advantage of covering up all her most bulky parts.  That guy could be a member of the film crew. Anything to create interest. She is the queen of self promotion, nothing too much or too humiliating to try & keep show on the air s long as possible.  Prancing around half naked, pissing in hot tubs, fake pregnancy, fake BF's, pretending to investigate weight loss surgery, pretending to investigate adoption, pretending her rented RV was graffitied, being pushed up hills, pushed over ravines, lowered down hills on pulleys. She likes France, to her it means class, and she's just a classy broad after all!

And don't forget,  the French are very "senshus" and she's a "senshus" woman. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

But did huhWitney post a congratulations message? LOL. You know it's got to frost her pumpkin that everyone else has babies. 

Well, I’m not sure if she was ready for a baby with the weekend coming LOL but she is posting about being in Paris for another week

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSMhNbuMd4k/

Eta: I’m not even sure Whitney really wants kids as it’s hard to believe everything on the show or what she has posted, but if it ever does become a reality then I hope she makes major lifestyle changes, but I think you are right it probably irritates her that even the “bros” are seemingly getting the life she claims to want.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Ryan’s fiancée had their son today.  Wishing them all good health and happiness

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSM3GsAr6-H/

Congratulations to them and he's right - he is a little chunk :-). What a cutie. All the best to their whole family. 

1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Well, I’m not sure if she was ready for a baby with the weekend coming LOL but she is posting about being in Paris for another week

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSMhNbuMd4k/

Eta: I’m not even sure Whitney really wants kids as it’s hard to believe everything on the show or what she has posted, but if it ever does become a reality then I hope she makes major lifestyle changes, but I think you are right it probably irritates her that even the “bros” are seemingly getting the life she claims to want.

And I can't get over the fact that she's going to be in France another week. She's been there a month already. Yea - she's working hard on nobsactive. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Congratulations to them and he's right - he is a little chunk :-). What a cutie. All the best to their whole family. 

And I can't get over the fact that she's going to be in France another week. She's been there a month already. Yea - she's working hard on nobsactive. 

Well, I mean Jessica could do ALL the work, she posted getting engaged a couple of weeks ago so I’m sure she’s not busy planning a wedding, working, or getting ready for any competitions.  It’s funny, it was so hard for Whitney to get all the way to Wilmington to visit Chase because she’s basically in charge of Momwee and Dadwee venturing through life, but has no problem posting weeks and weeks sprawled out in a whole different continent for a month 🙄. I see the mysterious blurred pictures of the “French tutor/suitor” are back.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 5
On 8/3/2021 at 9:40 AM, Persnickety1 said:

This shit show, Sister Wives, and Darcey and Stacey are my top 3 snarkalicious guilty pleasures.  

Same here, but I do it with the curtains closed so my neighbors don't think less of me, oh wait the sounds that come from my recycle bin on pick up day should tell them something.  Funny how the two guys who she lusted after both became daddy's within the last year, and she is still single, barren (apparently) lusting after some dude who I think is embarrassed by her to be shown in a photo

• Love 12

TLC's descriptions of the first two episodes are out:

Big Fat French Crush

Season 9 Episode 1

Whitney looks forward to life after quarantine, but Buddy may have abandoned her for his new girlfriend. When Whitney develops a crush on a Parisian man, her friends worry about her getting into another long distance relationship.

From Tutor to Suitor

Season 9 Episode 2

A  newly vaccinated Whitney sets up a first date with her mystery French man; Buddy finally agrees to meet up with Whitney after months of dodging her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Big Fat French Crush

Season 9 Episode 1

Whitney looks forward to life after quarantine, but Buddy may have abandoned her for his new girlfriend. When Whitney develops a crush on a Parisian man, her friends worry about her getting into another long distance relationship.

From Tutor to Suitor

Season 9 Episode 2

A  newly vaccinated Whitney sets up a first date with her mystery French man; Buddy finally agrees to meet up with Whitney after months of dodging her.

Despite nobody asking for my input, and my descriptions being total speculation or just outright nonsense, I’ll share my version of the newest episode summaries. 

Big Fat French Crush

Season 9 Episode 1

Whitney looks forward to life after her last imploded storyline  quarantine, but Buddy may have abandoned his sandwich making duties her for his new girlfriend. When Whitney develops a crush on the newest guy from casting, a Parisian man, her friends worry about having to pretend all this is real her getting into another long distance relationship.

From Tutor to Suitor

Season 9 Episode 2

A newly awaken-from-a-nap and vaccinated Whitney sets up a first date with freshly delivered pizza her mystery French man; Buddy finally agrees to make sandwiches meet up with Whitney after months of trying to live a normal life  dodging her.

• LOL 18
  • Love 5

I don't understand why they are going with a new love storyline this season. After last year's disaster, it just makes her look silly to rush into yet another relationship. How many months separated the Chase news and/or crying in the rain to chatting up with this guy? I'm going to want a timeline, because we had the same sudden "oh, I've been dating this guy awhile, don't look into the real timeline" situation with Chase last year too. 

I'd love if they pivoted to an actual new premise, like showing her living her life by volunteering or taking up a new skill. The repeated focus on her poor attempts at fitness, fake dating life, and small band of hostages family & friends is stale.

• Love 16

I don't understand why they are going with a new love storyline this season. After last year's disaster, it just makes her look silly to rush into yet another relationship. How many months separated the Chase news and/or crying in the rain to chatting up with this guy? I'm going to want a timeline, because we had the same sudden "oh, I've been dating this guy awhile, don't look into the real timeline" situation with Chase last year too. 

I think, to Whitney (and her writers) the only thing that makes her feel validated is a romantic relationship, preferably with a non-overweight person. Nothing else will "prove" that she is over Chase than a new romance. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, alabetser said:

I'd love if they pivoted to an actual new premise, like showing her living her life by volunteering or taking up a new skill. The repeated focus on her poor attempts at fitness, fake dating life, and small band of hostages family & friends is stale.

Because despite her "I am woman,  hear me roar"  protestations,  I think she feels incomplete without a man.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 8/7/2021 at 6:48 AM, Ketzel said:

Big Fat French Crush

Season 9 Episode 1

From Tutor to Suitor

Season 9 Episode 2

Translation:  Now that the TLC cameras are rolling and he needs the paycheck, Buddy finally agrees to meet up with this asshole after months of dodging her.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
56 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Translation:  Now that the TLC cameras are rolling and he needs the paycheck, Buddy finally agrees to meet up with this asshole after months of dodging her.  

could not have said better myself.this show is full of them

• Love 4