Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E24: Cherries And Flowers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, SheTalksShit said:

Because she signed up to be on a reality show and that's her job! I personally don't give a fuck about her wedding, so I don't care that she didn't let MTV film it, but when she decided to renew her TM2 contract w/MTV, the idea is that they're supposed to show viewers what's going on in their lives. For most ppl, getting married qualifies as a major life event. It's just the principal of the matter, for me. MTV pays Chelsea damn good money to share these "private" moments, so when she chooses not to let something that big be filmed, there's a sense that she's not fulfilling her end of the bargain. (She's far from the only TM2/OG girl I feel this way about, btw). These girls need to remember that they wouldn't have what they have, or be where they are, today, if it weren't for MTV and viewers. So, in a sense, I do feel like all these girls owe it to MTV and to viewers to share the big moments in their real lives. Viewers don't tune in to just watch these girls paint their nails. 

I agree, and I mean, give us SOMETHING. Why not film the rehearsal/rehearsal dinner? That would give us the emotional part of it without invading their privacy on their actual wedding day. Why not show us dress shopping? Hell, even decorating the venue would be something! Or even have MTV cameras for just part of the reception. A father/daughter dance with randy and Chelsea would have been cute. They also could have shown the wedding party's arrival to the reception, and just stayed the first half hour of the reception and left. There are soooooo many ways Chelsea could have kept her wedding private but still thrown the viewers a bone!

• Love 6

I agree that it would be smart for Javi to buy clothes for Lincoln at his house,  but I can imagine the drama that will cause. Especially if Javi dares to shop at Target, Walmart, or (pass the smelling salts) a second hand store!  Kail doesn't care if her kids are emotionally well but she does care how magazine ready they are. They could get at least another half season of drama out of the fights over off brand kids cloths, toys, or luggage.

• Love 13
30 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I agree, and I mean, give us SOMETHING. Why not film the rehearsal/rehearsal dinner? That would give us the emotional part of it without invading their privacy on their actual wedding day. Why not show us dress shopping? Hell, even decorating the venue would be something! Or even have MTV cameras for just part of the reception. A father/daughter dance with randy and Chelsea would have been cute. They also could have shown the wedding party's arrival to the reception, and just stayed the first half hour of the reception and left. There are soooooo many ways Chelsea could have kept her wedding private but still thrown the viewers a bone!

I guess I'm just not that pressed. Chelsea, while not all that exciting, is a good contrast to her hot messes that are the other girls. 

I would, however, love to see more Jace and Barb at home because that's when he's the happiest and I love to hear him laugh his head off while trying to play a trick on Barb or get her to wear the crazy lips.

• Love 13

I go back and forth on Javi. I think he's a genuinely good at heart person, good father, and hard worker. Very egotistical, made some really bad decisions, was heartless about the miscarriage, and the sneaking in thing was just plain creepy and bizarre. However, I think he has the potential to mature and change, unlike Kailyn, Jenelle, or Amber who seem to see themselves as 100% victim, and unlike some of the dads like Adam, Nathan, and Ryan. And I think if he gets with someone else he won't be like this. That doesn't make him not responsible for his behavior but I don't think this is always going to be his norm.  

If he really releases a tell all, however, my opinion of him will go wayyyyy down. I am hoping that's out of anger right now and he will rethink it in the future. That whole mess will really upset Isaac and Lincoln. However she may seem to us and really be, Kailyn is their mom and I don't think anyone deserves to read a tell all by their dad about their mom written out of spite. I understand the anger and hurt but he's not the only person that matters in this. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 9

Chelsea and Cole get on my fucking nerves.  They're totally playing to the cameras in every scene.  Everything is "Woo-hoo!  I'm soooo excited!  Are you excited?  I can't believe how excited I am that you're excited!  Let's do some more baby talk, OK?"

The only real scene was when Chelsea's mother went off-script and started discussing Dad vs. Stepdad with Aubree, but Chelsea quickly shut that shit down.

• Love 22
6 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I go back and forth on Javi. I think he's a genuinely good at heart person, good father, and hard worker. Very egotistical, made some really bad decisions, was heartless about the miscarriage, and the sneaking in thing was just plain creepy and bizarre. However, I think he has the potential to mature and change, unlike Kailyn or Amber who seems to see themselves as 100% victim, and unlike some of the dads like Adam, Nathan, and Ryan. And I think if he gets with someone else he won't be like this. That doesn't make him not responsible for his behavior but I don't think this is always going to be his norm. 

I think it depends what Javi's type is, in terms of personality. It seems that he was looking for a sweet, family-oriented girl who wanted to settle down young with a Good Guy. Yet he married Kail, a heartless, materialistic user who's all about herself and who had aspirations of stardom, glamour, and money. Maybe that was just a one-off youthful error, or maybe he's into dramatic, domineering women, hoping to turn them into the nice, submissive woman that he thinks he wants. If the latter is the case, he'll probably get a few more divorces under his belt, each with a horrific story of how he was used and abused by a woman who didn't appreciate what a Good Guy he is. If he really could be happy with a nice, simple girl, I think he could find someone like that and have a reasonably stable, pleasant life (except for his dealings with Kail). I could see him going either way. He seems to have a good heart and good general core values, but he did take on a lot of Kail's assholishness toward Jo when they were together and he does seems to relish the drama now.

Kail, on the other hand, will certainly get worse and worse. I predict significant issues with the boys when they hit adolescence and aren't as accepting of whichever babydaddy she's on by then and of Kail's shit in general.

• Love 6

Kail telling Jc well sometimes people have to get hurt so I can be happy... Yeah even your kids you fat piece of shit. Isaac was crying because he doesn't understand why his life has been turned upside down. Kail, Janelle and Leah are such losers! Janelle getting all excited that she can get rid of Kaiser and call it preschool. He's what? Two? They dont teach two year olds math and science. And Janelle couldn't even pronounce the word educated. It's daycare Janelle. And not a very nice one at that. Way to dump your kid off with complete strangers as usual. Janelles lawyer touched on the fact that there are alot of requirements for step parent adoptions. While I think it was just a, depressed drunk text from Nathan, I doubt uncle bad touch would ever be able to adopt Kaiser. For one  he has a criminal domestic violence charge involving a pregnant woman. Second you have to show that you are capable of supporting yourself, your current children and the child u plan to adopt. David will have three kids and Kaiser would make four. He doesn't even have a job! Everything he owns is tied to Janelle and that will never last. 

It's been awhile since I graduated college but don't colleges require act or sat scores? There's no way possible Leah would score high enough to get into college. And schools don't call you to tell you that you got accepted. I feel like these schools are letting her slide by in exchange for publicity. 

• Love 7

That's a good point. If he means what he says and learns from his mistakes, it's a one off and he'll get into a more reasonable relationship. If he's attracted on some level to drama, power struggles and the like, which some people are, it'll be a problem.  He may have been at 19 and not now, or that might be an aspect of his personality he'll need to kick. 

• Love 2

You don't need SAT/ACT scores for all colleges. It's a strange conundrum...I used to tutor kids aiming for a 1600. Scores are consistently rising at top schools. At the same time a lot of others are deemphasizing standardized testing because of data that suggests huge racial and gender disparities in various sections, and big disadvantages to disabled students. The biggest factor influencing SAT score is family money. Many schools are catching on and not requiring scores or barely looking.  

• Love 2
4 hours ago, lezlers said:

Shit man, my kids spend one day a week with my in laws  and they have a full wardrobe for both of them! And they're not even spending the night!  Not to stick up for Kail again, but Javi really should have that for Lincoln at his house anyway.  And bonus points for being guaranteed to annoy Kail's control freak ass.

How long has it been since Javi got back, though? I know we've seen a bunch of episodes since then, but it almost looks like it's just been a week or so. It's hard to say, but it's possible he's still working on getting that all set up. Plus, if they're going out of the country, Lincoln might have needed a larger amount of clothing. Kail is just a horrible person, handing those piles of clothes off in unsteady heaps. Hell, when I donate old clothing to the thrift store I at least put it in a box or old grocery bag. 

4 hours ago, nikita said:

I didn't say "owe" but "throw a bone." She's having/had two weddings. She can't have one be

She's really only having 2 weddings because of the baby. She didn't want to do her big wedding and reception while pregnant, because she wouldn't be able to fully enjoy herself. So she postponed it. That was the original wedding, and she was never planning on filming that. But she also didn't want to have the baby before they were married. So they got the license and just did a quick, short ceremony. She had a few close friends and family there. MTV is not a close friend or family. 

Cole appears to be a lot more private than she is, and she's respecting that. Sure, she signed up for reality tv, but if the producers let her call the shots on what's filmed and what's not, that's their problem. I have zero issues with her setting boundaries. 

3 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Can we also talk about how fucking rude she is when people come to her door?  She does it EVERY TIME.  She opens the door and then turns her back to the person and walks 10 paces ahead of them - not even engaging them in conversation or whatever.

YES! Out of all the stuff Karl does, this gets me every time. It's just so fucking dismissive. Pretty soon she'll just holler, "come in!" and refuse to get her fat ass off the couch, like Amber. 

• Love 19
3 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I don't think Chelsea wants to give up the fame or paycheck that TM2 affords her. The only stories that are compelling from a reality TV standpoint involve what a shitty parent Adam is (and sorry....totally boring to me).  And those hurt Aubree.  So she doesn't want to show "private" things and she doesn't want to produce drama (to her credit), maybe she should just bow out?

I have a feeling that's exactly what she'll do next season if they have a next season.  I honestly don't get all the "she's so boring, she should get off the show!" and "the others are doing the heavy lifting!" stuff.  If someone offered me 300K to follow me around with a camera a few weeks a year, I'd jump at it too. Wouldn't you?  If she's too boring, they don't have to ask her back.  I have a feeling if they were to approach her and tell her she needs a more interesting "story line" or she's off the show, she'd walk away from the show.  But so long as they're willing to pay her to just live her very nice, undramatic life, why the hell not?  Why should she make up shit to stay on a show it looks like she doesn't care that much about staying on? Should she go full on trash bag like Kail to keep us entertained?  Should she fuck up her kids' lives like Janelle so we don't get too bored during her segments?  Screw that.  Keep doing you, Chelsea.  I aint mad atcha.

3 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

Because she signed up to be on a reality show and that's her job! I personally don't give a fuck about her wedding, so I don't care that she didn't let MTV film it, but when she decided to renew her TM2 contract w/MTV, the idea is that they're supposed to show viewers what's going on in their lives. For most ppl, getting married qualifies as a major life event. It's just the principal of the matter, for me. MTV pays Chelsea damn good money to share these "private" moments, so when she chooses not to let something that big be filmed, there's a sense that she's not fulfilling her end of the bargain. (She's far from the only TM2/OG girl I feel this way about, btw). These girls need to remember that they wouldn't have what they have, or be where they are, today, if it weren't for MTV and viewers. So, in a sense, I do feel like all these girls owe it to MTV and to viewers to share the big moments in their real lives. Viewers don't tune in to just watch these girls paint their nails. 

Sounds like they shouldn't ask her back, then.  I don't think she'll cry over it.  Sorry, I just have zero sympathy for MTV.  They exploit the hell out of these girls, then turn around and claim they're providing some kind of social service by single handedly slashing teen pregnancy rates.  It's ridiculous.  They don't give two shits about any of these girls.  I'd see how far I could go with it, too.

• Love 19

Late to the party, just finished. Yes, Kail is a heinous woman. Please for goodness sake acknowledge Isaac's feelings. Say something like " Yes, I'll miss him too."or "I'm glad you love Lincoln so much, let's make a calendar and count the days till he's back." It's not hard to do that. A small part of me thinks she does feel bad for booting Javi and her unplanned pregnancy. I think she feels like she is going to be judged harshly for her choices.  Here she is with 2 kids and another coming and 3 baby daddies right when she was set to finish college and start her career. When she is most overwhelmed, she lashes out. No sympathy from me though, she is ugly on the inside where it matters. Hope her boys both want to live with their dads when they get older. 

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 14
37 minutes ago, kira28 said:

Kail telling Jc well sometimes people have to get hurt so I can be happy... Yeah even your kids you fat piece of shit. Isaac was crying because he doesn't understand why his life has been turned upside down. Kail, Janelle and Leah are such losers! Janelle getting all excited that she can get rid of Kaiser and call it preschool. He's what? Two? They dont teach two year olds math and science. And Janelle couldn't even pronounce the word educated. It's daycare Janelle. And not a very nice one at that. Way to dump your kid off with complete strangers as usual. Janelles lawyer touched on the fact that there are alot of requirements for step parent adoptions. While I think it was just a, depressed drunk text from Nathan, I doubt uncle bad touch would ever be able to adopt Kaiser. For one  he has a criminal domestic violence charge involving a pregnant woman. Second you have to show that you are capable of supporting yourself, your current children and the child u plan to adopt. David will have three kids and Kaiser would make four. He doesn't even have a job! Everything he owns is tied to Janelle and that will never last. 

It's been awhile since I graduated college but don't colleges require act or sat scores? There's no way possible Leah would score high enough to get into college. And schools don't call you to tell you that you got accepted. I feel like these schools are letting her slide by in exchange for publicity. 

I mean, that seems logical, but in the long run what's the pay-off? Maybe one or two local yahoos sign up for classes but they eventually drop out. The school got a little bit of money, but the quitters worsen their matriculation rates because the kids don't stay enrolled. I guess the schools get a little time in the spotlight while she's there, but there have got to be more people (like us) talking crap about the schools for letting her in than for praising them for giving her a chance at an education. Or more likely, they're not even giving it a second thought, because that requires too much brain power. Basically, the whole thing just confuses the hell out of me.  

Also, just because it can't be said enough, Jenelle and Kail are horrible, horrible women and mothers.

Edited by Birdee
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

To be totally fair, they haven't actually had the wedding yet, they just had a small ceremony so their baby wouldn't be a bastard (sorry, I couldn't help it.  Even when I'm defending my girl Chelsea, I've got to snark a LITTLE.  Tee hee.)

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, lezlers said:

To be totally fair, they haven't actually had the wedding yet, they just had a small ceremony so their baby wouldn't be a bastard (sorry, I couldn't help it.  Even when I'm defending my girl Chelsea, I've got to snark a LITTLE.  Tee hee.)

Well that was her wedding. She keeps calling the second thing another wedding but it's not a wedding.  She's married now so the second thing is a party or a vow renewal or whatever but it's not a wedding.

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Well that was her wedding. She keeps calling the second thing another wedding but it's not a wedding.  She's married now so the second thing is a party or a vow renewal or whatever but it's not a wedding.

IMO, it is whatever she wants it to be. Plenty of people have two ceremonies for different reasons. My husband and I got married at the courthouse and had a few friends there who couldn't attend our actual ceremony, which was out of town. They were both my weddings, IMO. It's her day. Not mine. She can call it a wedding or a reception or a hoedown for all I care. 

• Love 15

I don't have a problem with Chelsea not having the weddings filmed.  They aren't just her ceremonies, they're Cole's too.  Maybe he has family members who are uncomfortable with filming.  If that's the case, I applaud them for taking their guests feelings into consideration.  Or maybe she doesn't want Adam seeing them.  I can respect that too.  They have their reasons, and I'm fine with that even though I selfishly would have liked to see if any of the DeBoers I know were in attendance. I haven't had the nerve to out myself as a viewer by asking them if they're related to Cole.  I enjoy watching those two goofballs and I wish them much happiness.

I think Javi and Jo ought to get together and make a pact to have Isaac and Lincoln wear sweatpants every time they go back to Kail's house.

Edited by Abmis
clarity
  • Love 17

Ahhhh, y'all know how I feel about that one. Yep, she has already had her wedding. She is the eight-year-old whose perfect outdoor birthday party got rained out, so she had it anyway and then insisted on another one six months down the road. If she hadn't wanted to be pregnant for her wedding, then maaaaaaybe she should have taken some of those pills the doctor gave her, or used a damn condom. I tried not to judge her surprise pregnancy 5 months before the wedding too harshly before I heard her side of the story, but it came out even dumber than I expected. She is not a prairie woman or some oppressed third-world woman without access to condoms. She has it's my sex life dot com, for crying out loud! I swear, she bothers me the most out of all these girls, because she is soooo close to having it together, but always ends up being irresponsible at the 11th hour. Poor Leah is just incapable of being a functioning adult, while Jenelle's attitude and record will never allow it, and kail's nastiness and user behavior won't allow it. Our Chelsea is soooo close, but just can't seem to take that final step. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 15
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Regarding the wedding, I agree Chelsea doesn't necessarily owe her fans a front row seat, but her overall storyline is boring as fuck. She sits on the couch and does baby talk with Cole-eee. It's just kind of ridiculous that she's collecting a 300k paycheck while the other girls do the heavy lifting. I'm not saying they should manufacture drama to make her more interesting, but you'd think she'd be willing to meet the producers halfway on certain things. 

Just the thought of her making 300k for taping scenes of her talking about baby ultrasounds and adumb being a loser depresses me.

My life is a hellava lot more interesting I just haven't been discovered, yet! ??

Except my life won't create any haters I.e., drama just episodes of quirky shit because I swear my life is like a mixture of I love Lucy and Roseanne ?

• Love 9

I guess they keep her because she's the "success story," but think about how sad that is...the success story doesn't have a criminal record, has held a steady job before, has finished a year certificate course, and sits around on her couch, speaking in baby voices, in a world where apparently condoms don't exist. Now, think about how much more interesting it would be if one of the girls had actually done something with the chances they were given. I would love to see one in her third year of medical school doing hospital rotations, or working for a bank, or teaching. Now there's a success story! It just seems crazy that none of them chose to focus on school while they had plenty of money to enroll and find childcare while paying all their bills!

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

While I do think Javi is very immature, I do feel for him. We don't know what went on off camera, but on camera is all I need to see what a bitch Kail is.  She looks seriously nauseated by his presence. Unlike the other guys who came on this show for fame/money (David, Nathan, etc. I'm looking at you), I think Javi genuinely loved Kailyn. He was away on deployment for 6-7 months, and when he gets back he's not welcomed in his OWN house? Then when he wants a drink, a bag to put his sons clothes in, or to even step foot in his house she is a master bitch about it. If I were Javi , I probably would not be as calm as he is so I have to give him credit. Then when he says, "I'm Lincoln's father" she said, but I'm his mother and have been raising him while you were gone. THE GUY WAS ON DEPLOYMENT, you know, for a REAL job. I know she doesn't have to leave her house for her "job", but other people do. She really just disgusts me and her attitude and brattiness about filming is annoying and I really, really, really cannot wait for the day where this show ends and these girls are screwed.

This. Out of all of the girls on both TMOG/TM2 I want to see Amber and Kailyn screwed. There's something about their arrogance, anger issues and entitlement that irks the hell out of me and I want to see them struggle.

I know because of their D-list fame they will NEVER BE REDUCED to a minimum wage job because they can always make decent money with their name after the MTV gravy train leaves but they won't be in the position to afford BMWs on a whim or vacations to Hawaii because they're feeling stressed that DAY. 

Please MTV gods, if you're reading this please give me the pleasure of seeing Amber or Kailyn at amscot trying to get an advance on their paycheck to buy the newest phone release from metro pcs.

• Love 15
27 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

This. Out of all of the girls on both TMOG/TM2 I want to see Amber and Kailyn screwed. There's something about their arrogance, anger issues and entitlement that irks the hell out of me and I want to see them struggle.

I know because of their D-list fame they will NEVER BE REDUCED to a minimum wage job because they can always make decent money with their name after the MTV gravy train leaves but they won't be in the position to afford BMWs on a whim or vacations to Hawaii because they're feeling stressed that DAY. 

Please MTV gods, if you're reading this please give me the pleasure of seeing Amber or Kailyn at amscot trying to get an advance on their paycheck to buy the newest phone release from metro pcs.

I feel the same way . All the girls act entitled , but something about amber and kailyn annoy me to no end . I think jenelle would annoy me more if she wasn't as willing to put her trashiness out there .. but amber and kailyn truly believe they should get paid for doing nothing and refusing to answer questions 

• Love 7

I swear, she bothers me the most out of all these girls, because she is soooo close to having it together, but always ends up being irresponsible at the 11th hour.

I am not sure what it is Chelsea is failing at or what makes her life irresponsible. I am not clear what it is people have to have in order to have their life together.  IMO the norm would be to have what Chelsea and Cole have which is stability in many areas such as a relationship, being parents, work, personal development, finances, and domicile. Plenty of people fall under that category and I am sure they will be the first to say they are plenty responsible, they have it together and they are happy. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

IMO, it is whatever she wants it to be. Plenty of people have two ceremonies for different reasons. My husband and I got married at the courthouse and had a few friends there who couldn't attend our actual ceremony, which was out of town. They were both my weddings, IMO. It's her day. Not mine. She can call it a wedding or a reception or a hoedown for all I care. 

Oh yeah she can call it whatever she wants, that's totally up to her, I agree!  But it's not a wedding.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

Just the thought of her making 300k for taping scenes of her talking about baby ultrasounds and adumb being a loser depresses me.

My life is a hellava lot more interesting I just haven't been discovered, yet! ??

Except my life won't create any haters I.e., drama just episodes of quirky shit because I swear my life is like a mixture of I love Lucy and Roseanne ?

Right?  That's Kardashian levels of unfairness.  I think my life would be somewhat interesting for viewers.  I'm a public defender working in a misdemeanor criminal department.   Just last week I had the whitest 19 year old that ever whited in custody dropping some phat beats in the middle of court.  It was all fun and games until he dropped an impassioned "FUCK THE POLICE!!" as they were escorting him out.  If he'd had a mic, it would've been a perfect drop. 

• Love 11
27 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I feel the same way . All the girls act entitled , but something about amber and kailyn annoy me to no end . I think jenelle would annoy me more if she wasn't as willing to put her trashiness out there .. but amber and kailyn truly believe they should get paid for doing nothing and refusing to answer questions 

It's true. Amber and Kailyn really believe they are above it all. I think out of all the TM girls I dislike Amber most strongly. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

I am not sure what it is Chelsea is failing at or what makes her life irresponsible. I am not clear what it is people have to have in order to have their life together.  IMO the norm would be to have what Chelsea and Cole have which is stability in many areas such as a relationship, being parents, work, personal development, finances, and domicile. Plenty of people fall under that category and I am sure they will be the first to say they are plenty responsible, they have it together and they are happy. 

I'm with you.  Yes, she got pregnant a couple of months earlier than she intended.  That's hardly worth putting her in the same category as Jenelle and Kail with respect to subsequent pregnancies.  The girl went 7 years without getting knocked up again.  I think she knows how to use protection.  She underestimated the time it would take her to get pregnant once she went off the pill.  Big deal.  We started trying to get pregnant a few months before our wedding too.  We wanted to start trying immediately for kids, I didn't see the sense in waiting 3 months.  Having had very unpleasant pregnancies, I'm grateful we didn't succeed until later, but that line of thinking is hardly unusual.   Once you've decided to try for a baby, sometimes the excitement clouds your judgment a bit.  That hardly makes her NOT a "success" story within the context of the show. 

I feel like I'm excessively going to bat for Chelsea in this thread.  I'm not trying to be a leg humper or anything, I just feel the criticisms aimed at her are petty at best.  I mean, with a cast that includes Leah, Jenelle and Kail, I guess I'm just amazed people still want to pick Chelsea apart.  She's a goddamn shining star next to the rest of those yahoos.

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

It's true. Amber and Kailyn really believe they are above it all. I think out of all the TM girls I dislike Amber most strongly. 

Me too !! I really wish when amber threatened to leave the show that the producers said ok Siyonara and ripped up her contract 

• Love 8

I hate birth control and don't want to be on it so my husband and I waited to have sex until we were 100% sure we were going to get married and wanted children. I think Chelsea knew what she was doing and that she might get pregnant and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. She knew Cole would be a good dad and she was stable financially. Nothing to complain about there. 

I do wish they hadn't pretended it was an accident afterward and acted all shocked. That was silly and eyerolly.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I would love to see Javi turn up to pick up Lincoln, bring in his own bottle of water, and just grab the kid and go. Kail:"wait, aren't you forgetting his clothes?" Javi: "nah, I'm good, I got him some clothes and a toothbrush and stuff. See ya!" and leave. I would love to see Kail's spluttering, impotent rage. If Javi would simply focus on Lincoln, ("come on buddy! Abuela can't wait to see you!") stop feeding the beast and be as insouciant and non commital as possible, she would go through the roof and I would enjoy that mightily.

I meant to respond to your comment but forgot to add it to my initial post. I so agree. It would really put Kail in check and make her head explode at watching Javi having no cares in the world while moving forward. It is just my opinion, but I think Javi knows the more of these scenes that are captured on camera, the less sympathy Kail gets. Javi could have walked out of the house without asking for clothes, but then we wouldn't see how Kail treats her own child while she is enraged at the other parent. Kail can't keep herself in check. She is her own worst enemy. She is so determined to try and tee off Javi that she ends up being the buffoon by not providing her child with at least a luggage that you know she has in that home. It also shows how low her children rank on the totem pole. She is so corrupt, twisted and such an unfit parent. Javi doesn't have to do anything. Kail makes herself look bad all on her own.

Oh yeah she can call it whatever she wants, that's totally up to her, I agree!  But it's not a wedding.

My sister was married at the courthouse. No big deal. Just a civil ceremony. When she got married later in the year, she did so by church. To her, and to us, that was the wedding because it was the day she shared with her family and friends, not to mention it is not considered a wedding/marriage in our culture if it doesn't occur in a church. Court ceremonies are simply to legalize a union for the state, not in God's eyes. It is why one of my siblings, who is lesbian, wants to be able to marry in a church because a civil ceremony just doesn't cut it.  As for Chelsea, it is her day. What she calls it doesn't affect me. Amber is allowed to refer to herself as a mother. Does it affect me? No.

I think it depends what Javi's type is, in terms of personality. It seems that he was looking for a sweet, family-oriented girl who wanted to settle down young with a Good Guy. Yet he married Kail, a heartless, materialistic user who's all about herself and who had aspirations of stardom, glamour, and money. Maybe that was just a one-off youthful error, or maybe he's into dramatic, domineering women, hoping to turn them into the nice, submissive woman that he thinks he wants

Not sure why it has to be one or the other or that he was searching for a specific type of girl. I didn't watch anything that indicated he was seeking a family-type of girl. He just happened to roll in the sack with a girl who had a child. I am sure he would have ended up with her if she didn't have any children.

Javi showed emotions and love for Kail. His reasons were genuine. He fell in love with her, faults and all. I have read a few times how Javi didn't see the big red flags. He most likely saw them, but chose to ignore them, His feeling may have been Kail had been disappointed in life many times over by many guys and he was determined to be the one who would give her that happiness. Javi did what many females do in abusive relationships, he married his abuser.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 13

Guys, it took me two days to watch this shit. TWO DAYS!! 

Anyway, as I'm watching KailSmash unleash on everyone in her path, I realize her tell. When you have her backed in a corner with her lies, she starts speaking super fast. Like she is on fast forward or a character in Gilmore Girls. Once Javi said the 'sleeping with dudes' dig, she morphs into Level 10 SMASH and the words are FLYING out of her mouth. I'm so thankful I had closed captioning. Lol she is a mess!!

On to her treatment of the children: Kail, you are disgusting. You can't even stuff that shit in a plastic bag or one of those kiddie knapsacks that I'm sure they have since they go to school/camp. This is for your son. This only hurts your son. Oh sure, you gave Javi the clothes in his hand. Bravo! You feel good about yourself? You are still a despicable person. Just go away. Now you want to bark at Isaac for expressing his feelings. 'Why are you crying?' implies that you crying is the wrong way to express yourself and accusing you for doing so. Fuck you, Kail. Take the time out to explain to Isaac that Lincoln would be back and give him the platform to express how he is feels. You have clearly moved on but you have kids to worry about here who need guidance and assurance that even though life as they know it is no longer, things will be ok. Get your shit together! 

Janelle knows she put Kaiser in daycare to get out of caring for him but I'm happy he is there. Those cheeks! ?? I'm not even entertaining this whole stepparent adoption thing cause we all know Dave won't be here for much longer. I'm so tired of them. Thank you MTV for CONSTANTLY showing Barb and Jace enjoying each other. I'm still giving you major side eye for coddling these girls but whatever...for now. 

Leah, I'm all for you going to college. Just be serious about this. No need to waste money that can be put to something else like Hello Fresh/Peapod/etc. it seems like you aren't in school anymore in present time so....time to open that Hello Fresh account. 

P.S. I already know I won't like this reunion. I'm gearing myself up for a lot of wtf moments and having to pause numerous times. 

Anyways, I'm gonna continue reading replies. We sure are a snaky bunch! Happy reading!

• Love 17

Anyway, as I'm watching KailSmash unleash on everyone in her path, I realize her tell. When you have her backed in a corner with her lies, she starts speaking super fast. Like she is on fast forward or a character in Gilmore Girls. Once Javi said the 'sleeping with dudes' dig, she morphs into Level 10 SMASH and the words are FLYING out of her mouth. I'm so thankful I had closed captioning. Lol she is a mess!!

Yes, yes, and YES! You described it very well. That is what Hulk does when the truth is thrown in her fat face.

To the person who posted Kail's face looks like ass cheeks spread open...APPLAUSE! Best description ever!!!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Ahhhh, y'all know how I feel about that one. Yep, she has already had her wedding. She is the eight-year-old whose perfect outdoor birthday party got rained out, so she had it anyway and then insisted on another one six months down the road. If she hadn't wanted to be pregnant for her wedding, then maaaaaaybe she should have taken some of those pills the doctor gave her, or used a damn condom. I tried not to judge her surprise pregnancy 5 months before the wedding too harshly before I heard her side of the story, but it came out even dumber than I expected. She is not a prairie woman or some oppressed third-world woman without access to condoms. She has it's my sex life dot com, for crying out loud! I swear, she bothers me the most out of all these girls, because she is soooo close to having it together, but always ends up being irresponsible at the 11th hour. Poor Leah is just incapable of being a functioning adult, while Jenelle's attitude and record will never allow it, and kail's nastiness and user behavior won't allow it. Our Chelsea is soooo close, but just can't seem to take that final step. 

I don't undestand the negativity in regards to Chelsea's pregnancy. She was an engaged woman who along with her future husband wanted a baby asap after the wedding. I don't know what type of birth control she was on, but some types take up to 18 months to clear your system so you can become pregnant. I was on depo for years and the husband and I wanted another baby but weren't in a rush to conceive and surprisingly we got pregnant within 2 months. Yes, it was a surprise. Not because we're stupid, but because we were told by my doctor it would most likely take a while to happen. From what Chelsea said, she was in a similar situation. It doesn't make her irresponsible. She's still wanted her baby boy and was planning for him along with Cole.

• Love 16

Watching now:  Jenelle just said 'I hadn't saw him in like two or three months' and 'I want to see his explanation '.  And now I am so happy that Kaiser is in preschool at 2 because by 3 he'll be better educated then her.

• Love 16
7 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Such great suggestions ?

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Chelsea and Cole get on my fucking nerves.  They're totally playing to the cameras in every scene.  Everything is "Woo-hoo!  I'm soooo excited!  Are you excited?  I can't believe how excited I am that you're excited!  Let's do some more baby talk, OK?"

The only real scene was when Chelsea's mother went off-script and started discussing Dad vs. Stepdad with Aubree, but Chelsea quickly shut that shit down.

Thank you ... I have a feeling things aren't always rainbows and butterflies with them , but they're smart enough to have a discussion off camera that they shall never fight on camera because the viewers would pick them apart so they want to be depicted as the happy ones . Not to say they're not happy but their scenes never have conversation it's always " are you excited ???" 

• Love 10
On 3/14/2017 at 5:15 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I think Kail's endgame with this new baby is:

1) to really stick it to Javi by making it clear she did want to have another kid, just not with him (ie: a "revenge baby")

2) she's so worried that her sons will love their dads and dads' families more than her that she wanted a child she wouldn't have to "share," preferably a girl that can be her mini-me and in true narcissist fashion, a baby she sees as an extension of herself

3) get more attention from the TM universe. She surely thinks even bad attention is still good because at least it's attention.

(Now I'm not sure if Kail planned this pregnancy or not, but in any case, she is continuing it and plans to raise the baby and I see the above as motives whether she planned it or not.)

I agree with you that these probably factored into Kails decision because I doubt this was an oops baby. But remember these girls still think having a baby keeps the guy around. She, just like Leah and Janelle had a child with every major relationship she had with the exception of Jordan. But I don't think she was that into Jordan he was just a big fuck you to Jo. I think this baby was a trap baby. As in Kail was really into this guy and maybe he was losing interest so suprise I'm pregnant! Cuz Jo stuck around for awhile and javi married her so she thought this Chris would stick around if they had a child together. Or hell if its her producers kid it was her way to force his wife to leave him and he could be with her. I can't see Kail wanting to be tied down with another kid. She can't dick hop with a newborn to take care of. She doesnt seem interested in the kids she has and she won't have javis family or Jo and vee to dump this one on. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Thank you ... I have a feeling things aren't always rainbows and butterflies with them , but they're smart enough to have a discussion off camera that they shall never fight on camera because the viewers would pick them apart so they want to be depicted as the happy ones . Not to say they're not happy but their scenes never have conversation it's always " are you excited ???" 

My husband and I never argue in front of anyone. It is no one's business what we disagree or argue about. We keep it private. The only ones who were privy to our disagreements were our children and that was so they could understand how to have a disagreement and how to compromise. I think it is always a smart idea to keep arguments away from people. That is why I could never be on a reality show.

In fact, the people on this show get picked apart because they don't know how to keep things private, one of the many things we snark about. Jenelle has to display everything for the world including her ugly fights with her exes. She runs to the tabloids and her social media pages. Kail gets involved with fights that have nothing to do with her such as the Amber-Farrah fiasco. Kail puts her business out there in order to fish for compliments as well as posting crap about Javi. Javi is the same with his tweets and threats from time to time. Kail hints at her sex life and who may or may not be the daddy of her unborn child. What kind of sick pleasure does she get from this?  Amber, Catelynn, Tyler, and Leah all live on social media. They thrive on how many likes they get. C&T share their precious Carly even after they have been warned to not share too much. It would be nice to see some regular happiness going on with these people's lives rather than watching these supposed depressed, stressed out, fighting banshees. Nothing is sacred, nothing is private, everything is put out there like Kail's booty and sex life. It is refreshing to have a couple not go down that path. Isn't that the kind of thing we talk about non-stop?

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I just feel like Chelsea looks good for this show, and I feel like I've been super negative about her lately, but that's just because 90% of people seem to think she's basically perfect, except maaaaybe annoyed by the baby voice. I could list many good things I like about her, but I feel like I'm one of the lone voices of dissent when the Chelsea worship starts. 

I'm one of those people who likes to do everything as well as I can, and people who don't seem motivated really bother me. Just on the things you listed, i don't think she's done too great on finances (randy controls them still), or domicile (very messy, and she is a SAHM. Hard not to judge when I work and my house is super clean!). 

The whole 11th hour thing referred to a trend she has of really making me think she's grown up, but then back pedaling, going back to the early days. She and Megan were so happy, and I thought she was getting common sense regarding adam, but then she suddenly kicked Megan out to move him in. She started a job to earn extra money, but the second something didn't go her way, she quit and let randy completely finance her lifestyle, without warning. She fiiiiiinally got around to studying for her GRE, but then stayed up all night crying about adam and didn't take the test. She finally started beauty school, but quit to move and have a birthday party, and permanently derailed her momentum. She said she was over adam, and would then reveal that she was sleeping with him later...often without protection! She was finally nice to Taylor, and then cheated with Adam while she was pregnant with his baby. She proclaimed she was going to wait until after her wedding to try for another baby, and then got pregnant 5 months before. She said she was still having her "real" wedding "exactly as planned," and then revealed she was having a more real ceremony later. 

A lot of these are old examples that I just thought of off the top of my head, but girlfriend DOES have a long established pattern of lacking follow through. Maybe this personality type annoys me more than others. Part of having your life together is doing what you say you're going to do consistently, and Chelsea is wishy washy at best. If I knew her in real life and she promised me something, I seriously wouldn't count on it happening!

I know this may seem nitpicky, and it is, compared to the rest of the girls. I could also write a paragraph this long about good things about her! I think she seems like a nice person, but she does have flaws. I know a lot of people will never agree with me, and maybe I just know judgmental people, but Chelsea would not be considered some huge success story compared to most people I know in real life. 

ETA: I know none of the other girls have any motivation or follow through, and we could probably spot examples 2 minutes into their 16 and pregnant. I just feel they are so far gone that there's no point in even hoping for a normal life for them. It's like the teacher who is hard on you because they care. I am hard on Chelsea because I really think with just a little more motivation and responsible behavior, she could be an excellent model citizen for us all!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 22
11 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

No. Never. 

Well you're not welcome on my yacht then.  ;)

11 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I absolutely would not either.

NO YACHT FOR YOU, EITHER!  ;)

• Love 11

I agree that while I like Chelsea, and she's just not going to be that hard of a worker no matter what, I wish there was someone in the entire TM franchise who had gone to school and made something of their career. I know it's just as nice to focus only on family...But I just wish viewers could see *someone* out of all of them become a social worker like Cate had planned, or actually work in the medical field, teach, something. Even have a passionate hobby like reading, sports, music, politics. Something other than getting arrested, fighting with baby daddies, being in relationships and having more kids. I'd just like to see one of them really, really care about something out in the world. 

I didn't know about the cheating with Adam while Taylor was pregnant. Yikes. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I agree that while I like Chelsea, and she's just not going to be that hard of a worker no matter what, I wish there was someone in the entire TM franchise who had gone to school and made something of their career. I know it's just as nice to focus only on family...But I just wish viewers could see *someone* out of all of them become a social worker like Cate had planned, or actually work in the medical field, teach, something. Even have a passionate hobby like reading, sports, music, politics. Something other than getting arrested, fighting with baby daddies, being in relationships and having more kids. I'd just like to see one of them really, really care about something out in the world. 

I didn't know about the cheating with Adam while Taylor was pregnant. Yikes. 

that was Teen Mom 3, wasn't it?  Didn't one of them do gymnastics and one was a dancer and one was in school? (and I think the other one just laid around yelling at her mom or something)  We were like "borrrr-innnng...."

• Love 1
15 hours ago, CerealKiller813 said:

Guys, it took me two days to watch this shit. TWO DAYS!! 

A super fast. Like she is on fast forward or a character in Gilmore Girls. Once Javi said the 'sleeping with dudes' dig, she morphs into Level 10 SMASH and the words are FLYING out of her mouth. I'm so thankful I had closed captioning. Lol she is a mess!!

On to her treatment of the children: Kail, you are disgusting. You can't even stuff that shit in a plastic bag or one of those kiddie knapsacks that I'm sure they have since they go to school/camp. This is for your son. This only hurts your son. Oh sure, you gave Javi the clothes in his hand. Bravo! You feel good about yourself? You are still a despicable person. Just go away. Now you want to bark at Isaac for expressing his feelings. 'Why are you crying?' implies that you crying is the wrong way to express yourself and accusing you for doing so. Fuck you, Kail. Take the time out to explain to Isaac that Lincoln would be back and give him the platform to express how he is feels. You have clearly moved on but you have kids to worry about here who need guidance and assurance that even though life as they know it is no longer, things will be ok. Get your shit together! 

Janelle knows she put Kaiser in daycare to get out of caring for him but I'm happy he is there. Those cheeks! ?? I'm not even entertaining this whole stepparent adoption thing cause we all know Dave won't be here for much longer. I'm so tired of them. Thank you MTV for CONSTANTLY showing Barb and Jace enjoying each other. I'm still giving you major side eye for coddling these girls but whatever...for now. 

Leah, I'm all for you going to college. Just be serious about this. No need to waste money that can be put to something else like Hello Fresh/Peapod/etc. it seems like you aren't in school anymore in present time so....time to open that Hello Fresh account. 

P.S. I already know I won't like this reunion. I'm gearing myself up for a lot of wtf moments and having to pause numerous times. 

Anyways, I'm gonna continue reading replies. We sure are a snaky bunch! Happy reading!

Girlie, you nailed it! Your overall analysis of the episode was spot on but the way you explained Kail when she is put into a corner was to the T.

I look forward to more of your snark. ??

• Love 1

It's amazing how differently Jo and Kail deal with Isaac when he's upset. When Isaac was crying to Jo after the blow-up between Javi and Kail, Jo first asks Isaac if he's okay, then listens quietly as Isaac expresses his feelings and ends with reassuring his son he'll do what it takes so Isaac can see his stepfather. Contrast that to Hulk, who coldly asks "why are you crying" over and over after she'd just shoved everyone out the door and rudely told Javi that Isaac couldn't spend the night.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, zenme said:

I don't get the "Cole is shy" thing and doesn't like filming thing. I mean, Chelsea tells us he is, but I don't see it. 

I don't either. Since getting with Chelsea, he's gained a million followers on Instagram, received money to endorse products and is appearing weekly on tv. That's not the behavior of a "shy" person. I don't think Cole is calculating in the sense that Dave and Nathan were in terms of seeking out a reality star for their own benefit, but certainly nobody's holding a gun to his head and making him do the show. 

• Love 9
17 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Well said, and I think it just shows that Chelsea is going to be judged no matter what she does. We could just as easily be reading countless posts about how she "sold out" for allowing her wedding to be filmed for the paycheck. 

And if they're only filmed a few weeks a month, it would be pretty self indulgent to schedule your wedding at that time. If MTV didn't mind, why should I? The pictures were lovely.

• Love 6