Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E24: Cherries And Flowers

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Did anyone else catch the "Positivity is the Key" art behind Jailnelle while she was talking to her attorney.  That was hilarious.

How about the giant map on the wall? Between that and the glasses, those two are really trying to convince people they is smart.

2 hours ago, SnarkKitty said:

I'm sure he spoke like a man when she met him at the gas station (if their story is true.) But fast realized morphing into Mr. Putty, mirroring her mannerisms and everything she says/does. "Is this fun?" "SO FUN!" "Are you excited?" "SO EXCITED!" "I'm so happy we're --" "GONNA BE MARRIED!" was the way to go. 

I actually think it's kind of normal for couples to take on each other's mannerisms and way of speech. If you're around someone constantly, it can happen. And some people are more susceptible to accents and things like that. I am one of them. I've lived all over and I find myself unintentionally picking up accents really quickly. I don't think Cole is TRYING to be like anything. I think he's just a happy-go-lucky guy, and they spend a lot of time together, so maybe he naturally picked up on her way of talking. Maybe that's kind of how they talk to each other. For the first two years of my relationship with Mr. Ghoulina we had this weird voice that we talked to each other in. All the time. It was actually MORE weird if we spoke in normal voices (unless around other people). I just think they're really happy and in love. After revisiting the way Adumb talked to her, she definitely deserves someone like Cole. 

2 hours ago, SnarkKitty said:

Kind of hard to be up in arms when you pushed that shit from the moment you met him. Now that Aubree is old enough to realize and speak up y'all gotta backpedal

Or maybe she just realized she wasn't handling it well and should stop what she was doing. 

No parent is perfect. I know I certainly am not. If realizing that I don't like how I'm doing things and trying to change myself is "backpedaling", then I guess I've been riding in a marathon. I think there's always room for self reflection and change. 

9 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I took Kail's tweet as only related to the date, not the dad. I started saying I was "about halfway" through my pregnancy at around 16-17 weeks, I think that's pretty common even though technically 20 is halfway, so I assume 17 weeks is the actual number. 

I understand why Chelsea would have been angry with her mom in that scene. But my question is, don't the producers pretty much tell them what to talk about? I'm assuming they don't just show up to watch them have lunch...They bring up Adam and Cole because it's Chelsea's only drama. 

But Kail wasn't disputing timing of the pregnancy. No one said "Kail was halfway through her pregnancy". The girl said she was pregnant with Chris's baby in that scene and she said "no I wasn't". As in she wasn't pregnant at all. It's hard to keep up with the timeline of filming vs real life, but I think it's pretty apparent that she was already pregnant then. 

Re Chelsea - I think the producers might have told them to talk about the upcoming wedding, and then Mary just went off on a tangent with the Cole vs. Adumb stuff. I don't think they're given a script, just a general topic that they should get into. They did start out talking about the wedding, and if Aubree was excited about it. 

• Love 23

Yeah, I definitely do weird little voices and sing made up songs all the time and my husband has started doing them. He's the furthest thing from a yes-man, it's just a thing some couples end up doing. It's not like he does the voices and sings the songs with others. I can't fault Cole for that. 

For that jacket, though, he deserves a visit from the fashion police. Wtf was that? 90s music video gone Dakota?

Vee tweeted a while ago that she doesn't like filming because they have to talk about and respond to exactly what the producers bring up. I think it's a lot more scripted than it may seem (and it already seems scripted). 

Re: the tweet, even with no context I'd just read that as her saying she wasn't pregnant by the time of that scene, nothing to do with the dad. She said "no I wasn't," which indicates she wasn't pregnant with his baby *at that time* to me. I was referencing the "halfway through" because I believe that's what Kail said that made people think she got pregnant before mid-November. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 6

I think Kail could have meant she wasn't pregnant at all in that scene or she wasn't pregnant by Chris Lopez in that scene.  

I think Cole just loves Chelsea. She would get on my last nerve with that shit but I think if you are in love with her, you probably think it is cute and that is your thing together.  And that positive reaction just encourages it more. Sucks for us. lol 

• Love 8

Every week it's a toss up as to who's worse, Kail or Jenelle, and I think Kail took this round. She admits that her kids are upset and confused by the situation and it's making her question her decisions. But then she goes and gets pregnant? Poor Isaac is so sad about Lincoln and Javi spending time without him, and now there's going to be a new baby and a new man to further confuse him. That kid has gone through a lot of changes over the past year. Kail should have been helping her kids adjust to their new normal, but instead she's been auditioning guys for the role of baby daddy #3. She can claim that her kids come first, but her actions prove otherwise.

I also have no sympathy for her when she wails about Javi coming into the house. Is it polite for Javi to come in uninvited? No. But he has the right to. If Kail doesn't want him there then she needs to get off her ass and take the steps necessary to stop him.

Kaiser is adorable and sweet, but with Nathan, Jenelle, and David as his parents I wonder how long that will last. I want him and Jace to beat the odds and be better people than their parents. 

• Love 18
11 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Speaking of high -- what was Leah doing with the hand-fanning?!!

She had just applied lip gloss and was fanning it dry.

6 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

The WV school she got into must have a very low bar  of requirements to get in! I almost peed myself when Leah said she wanted to be a WRITER! Hahahahha! She couldn't pass a second grade spelling and grammar test but she wants to be a writer!!! lol 

The sudden ambition is just for the sake of the cameras. She doesn't even know what she wants and is just copying off of the other teen moms. Beauty school? Chelsea did it first. Become a writer? Hasn't Kail written a couple of books? Leah needs to be more original AND more realistic. First of all, by glancing at her instagram I can tell that her makeup application skills leave a  lot to be desired. Secondly, being a writer requires a command of the English language, grammar and all. Maybe she should stick to something that she'd actually be good at.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

But Javi needs to get it together. I get that he's hurt. I get that she's played back and forth with him a million times. I get that he was overseas and hasn't had the time to adjust to this that she has. I get that that IS his house, and she's trying to screw him out of everything and run the show. But he has GOT to stay calm or he's not going to have a leg to stand on. Come on, Javi!

Yeah. He is getting beyond ridiculous. It is great for our entertainment and exposing Kail as the POS that she is, but this is real life for the most part and he needs to stop. Kail has made herself look like a complete POS all by herself. He really doesn't need to do anything to further drive that point home. It just makes us have less sympathy towards him. 

The big problem is what you mentioned though. Kail has absolutely zero emotions to begin with. Add the fact that she was done with this a year ago while Javi is just now dealing with the reality and you get what we're seeing. give Javi another 3-4 months and his sanity will likely return, but he hasn't had the same amount of time to deal with this plus the fact that he actually has the ability to feel and have emotions. 

• Love 14
58 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Re: the tweet, even with no context I'd just read that as her saying she wasn't pregnant by the time of that scene, nothing to do with the dad. She said "no I wasn't," which indicates she wasn't pregnant with his baby *at that time* to me. I was referencing the "halfway through" because I believe that's what Kail said that made people think she got pregnant before mid-November. 

Ahhh, okay, I see what you're saying. That could be the case, and with her behavior, it's possible she didn't even really know how far along she was. But I still think she was looking pretty pregnant and starting to dress more frumpy than usual. I think she knew. But I could be wrong. 

• Love 5

-BECOME A WRITER?!?!?! Nooooo. Maybe Tyler can ghostwrite it. 

-Wow, "why are you crying?" Let's try to be a little colder, that's just too compassionate and empathetic. Damn. 

-We get it Javi, she sucks. Nobody needs convincing of that. Threatening to break windows ain't making you look any better, though, bro...

-Nathan needs to put down the alcohol, the roids and the weights and get help pronto.

-Mary is well meaning but extremely irritating.

• Love 15
17 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I'm thinking Cole loves his country.  Just a vibe I get from him.  I dunno.

My wife also noted the Vanilla Ice connection...

I didn't see if anyone had noted this already, I'm sure my astute colleagues here at the Teen Mom institute must have, but I can't believe Kailyn was like 'WHY ARE YOU CRYING! He's COMING BACK! YOU'RE GOING TO YOUR DAD'S!" to her upset son. She was referring to Lincoln, of course, but didn't realize that he was thinking about JAvi. Whom she made call DAD. So he hears her insinuation that yes, he IS coming back. Jesus monstra, read a room.

• Love 19
10 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I watched the Chelsea scene differently. It is pretty obvious to me Chelsea was upset at her mom for bringing up more than once how Cole would be Aubree's dad. Mary is a dunce. She has discussed things to Aubree that shouldn't be said by her to her grandchild on other occasions. I am sure Chelsea and Cole have already discussed with Aubree the role that Cole will have in her life, a role that he has been fulfilling since he moved in. That is a discussion for those two only. It is not Mary's place to interject her feelings. A discussion about the wedding was fine, but leave the father comments out. Going by Chelsea's tweet, Mary was bringing up Adumb as well. Don't bring up that asshole when you are eating. What a way to ruin lunch.

Kail and her Mother Russia ass in those black shorts makes me want to hurl.

Okay, so Kail tweeted "ummmm no I wasn't" in response to the tweet about her being pregnant by Chris in that scene. I take it that she is saying she is carrying his baby? Oh wait. She might be implying that, but she really doesn't know who the father is. She has to wait and see how the baby looks.

I agree with everything but especially the part about Chelsea. I can't hare on her for being annoyed at her mom. To me it reminded me of conversations Ive had with my own mother, where she brings up inappropiate comments, I try to change the subject and she can't let it go. In the end I end up irritated and out of patience. That wasn't an appropiate topic to discuss in front of Aubree. Even though Adumb is an ass, he will forever be Aubrees father. Luckily, Cole is stepping into the role of dad for Aubree which is great, but she will figure out who really lives her for herself.

Also, Karl is a straight up sociopath. She just has no feelings or empathy even for her own sons. Seriously, she couldn't buy a duffel bag for Lincoln's clothes in between Starbucks runs? Not even for Javi's convenience, but for her son? If Javi can stop being petty, eventually the boys will see it and appreciate that he tried and they will hate Karl.

• Love 17
13 minutes ago, butterbody said:

Hey, y'all! Anybody wanna buy a balled-up, size zero wedding dress that smells like cigarettes and is stained with Lipsense and Robbie's spooge?

Not to mention those things must be size 2's. Who the hell in Leah's area is going to fit into them unless some fourteen year-old is getting married for the first time.

1 hour ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Yeah. He is getting beyond ridiculous. It is great for our entertainment and exposing Kail as the POS that she is, but this is real life for the most part and he needs to stop. 

This x a million. I know Kail is a selfish, greedy, manipulative, lying hosebeast, but Javi needs to stop. Like, now. I was creeped out when he made that comment about throwing stuff through the windows. As much as I hate Kail, she's absolutely right that there needs to be some sort of boundaries regarding him showing up at the house. I get that he's legally entitled, but that doesn't mean it's appropriate, especially if it's going to provoke a fight and scare the kids. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 8

I can't believe I'm about to defend Big Papi of all people, but I can't blame him at all for the threats of breaking windows & breaking down doors...how he didn't get pushed to that point on the first day he got back home actually makes him a saint in my book. From the second he got home, Kail has done nothing but pull her bitch ass bullshit of "you can't take the car seats", "you can't stay in your OWN HOME with your son(s) you haven't seen in six months", "you have to come to Chipotle, but if you can't go faster than the speed of light, I will leave (with 17 burrito bowls!!)", "your truck sucks", "you can't have a drink, but you're more than welcome to come stay with my new boyfriend & me at Christmas"...yeah, I'd have been busting out windows day 1 (after calling Jo to come get the boys of course!). For any of you who watch Seinfeld, it's kind of like "breaking windows" is his "jerk store" moment. He has bit his tongue, and bit his tongue, and tried to keep some sort of composure for the sake of the cameras, or not causing Kail to be even a bigger dbag...finally it's dawning him that he has rights, and the way he let her walk all over him when he got back home was ridiculous, so he's finally like "you know what?! This is MY house. And if I want the door to hit me on the way out, I'll break it because I F'ING CAN!!!"...."and there's a shortage of YOU at the jerk store Kail!!!"...

• Love 23

Here's what I don't understand. What is Kail's endgame? Girl always has an endgame. She hooked up with Javi, got him to enlist and got preggo to seal the deal, all in an attempt to distance Isaac from Jo. With Jo, I'm not sure if her pregnancy was an oops or not. I do know that when she was filming 16&P, she was salivating at the idea of being part of Jo's family, what with the big house and all. I wouldn't put it past her to have calculated that getting pg would cement her place in that family. Which of course she came to regret later. Fast forward to 2016, what is her endgame with this pregnancy? She is so calculating that I have a very hard time believing it was another oops baby. So now she is pg with #3 and baby daddy #3. She is trying to jumpstart some kind of career doing who knows what. The thing that bugs me about Kail is that when she decides it's over, she literally wants the other person to disappear. She did it to Jo, she wants to do it to Javi. The problem is that there are kids involved. Isaac is clearly upset about the situation and she can't even be honest with him about it. The other thing that pisses me off is when she holds Javi being deployed against him. " You weren't there, I was a single mom!" she tells him over and over, like he was somehow choosing not to be there. As much as I depise Javi, I hope he keeps spilling on camera. Watching Kail freak out is worth the price of admission. 

Chelsea - snore, except it was hilarious watching Lois Griffin spill the beans on everything Chelsea has been saying about  Adam to her. 

Leah going back to school was another high point. Listen girlfriend, you can't even get your kids fed and to school on time. How are you going to balance that with college? And what was the point of the SAT study guide? The admissions officer didn't even mention taking the SAT. And since when are admission decisions made the next day and the director of admissions calls you personally? Doesn't happen. Leah said she wants to take an English class. I agree, she needs to learn English. I would love for her to move on campus with the girlses!

Janelle is a waste of space. But Nathan has lost it and if Janelle was not so self absorbed, she would be seriously trying to deal with the effect that roided out Nathan  would have on the Roll. Her problem is that she can't file against him, because her background sucks. And WTF does UBT do all day besides managing Janelle's texts and phone calls? I literally laughed out loud when Janelle asked if the "land was ok" after the hurricane. Um, honey, the land has been there thousands of years, it's not going anywhere. And there are no structures on the land, so other than downed trees, what does she think is going to happen to a parcel of land? I think she just like to talk about "their land". I hope Janelle quits the show. Then they can film Barb and Jace and Janelle gets nothing. 

The reunion clip show was something else. Chelsea's hair of many colors, skinny Adam cracked me up. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 15

WTF is Jailnelle going to do with 3 kids once UBT leaves? Way out there in the middle of the swamp. Girl has no long term planning skills. 

I also believe that Kailyn has a plan, but I think that the way she goes about shit she sabotages herself. This is a personality disorder. I am personally familiar with having a plan and knowing what you need to do and then losing your damn mind and flipping out on someone or making some other rash decision, thus sabotaging yourself. I did this when I was in my 20s. Kailyn needs to get this under control, whether its medication or CBT, she needs help to not be an enormous gaping asshole. 

I can't be mad at Chelsea for giving Lois death looks.  She told her to stop talking about it and Lois made two additional attempts. It's like her brain just wouldn't switch gears that quickly. It might not be her fault that she's a damn idiot, but it's annoying as fuck. 80% of the times they show Chelsea's mom, some stupid shit is coming out of her mouth. Whether it's talking about Aubree getting married at 23 or stage whispering questions about Adam acknowledging Cole, or asking talking about Cole being Aubree's replacement dad ON CAMERA. IN FRONT OF ABUREE.  Like seriously, Lois. She actually reminds me of my brother in law's brother who says the stupidest, most inappropriate stuff. Every time I see him. Sometimes I feel sorry for him because he can't seem to help himself from saying stupid things. The rest of the time I want to punch him in the face because he says things that are actually really hurtful to the person he is saying them to.

• Love 21
10 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Here's what I don't understand. What is Kail's endgame? Girl always has an endgame. She hooked up with Javi, get him to enlist and got preggo to seal the deal, all in an attempt to distance Isaac from Jo. With Jo, I'm not sure if her pregnancy was an oops or not. I do know that when she was filming 16&P, she was salivating at the idea of being part of Jo's family, what with the big house and all. I wouldn't put it past her to have calculated that getting pg would cement her place in that family. Which of course she came to regret later. Fast forward to 2016, what is her endgame with this pregnancy? She is so calculating that I have a very hard time believing it was another oops baby. So now she is pg with #3 and baby daddy #3. She is trying to jumpstart some kind of career doing who knows what. The thing that bugs me about Kail is that when she decides it's over, she literally wants the other person to disappear. She did it to Jo, she wants to do it to Javi. The problem is that there are kids involved. Isaac is clearly upset about the situation and she can't even be honest with him about it. The other thing that pisses me off is when she holds Javi being deployed against him. " You weren't there, I was a single mom!" she tells him over and over, like he was somehow choosing not to be there. As much as I depise Javi, I hope he keeps spilling on camera. Watching Kail freak out is worth the price of admission. 

Chelsea - snore, except it was hilarious watching Lois Griffin spill the beans on everything Chelsea has been saying about  Adam to her. 

Leah going back to school was another high point. Listen girlfriend, you can't even get your kids fed and to school on time. How are you going to balance that with college? And what was the point of the SAT study guide? The admissions officer didn't even mention taking the SAT. And since when are admission decisions made the next day and the director of admissions calls you personally? Doesn't happen. Leah said she wants to take an English class. I agree, she needs to learn English. I would love for her to move on campus with the girlses!

Janelle is a waste of space. But Nathan has lost it and if Janelle was not so self absorbed, she would be seriously trying to deal with the effect that roided out Nathan  would have on the Roll. Her problem is that she can't file against him, because her background sucks. And WTF does UBT do all day because manage Janelle's texts and phone calls? I literally laughed out loud when Janelle asked if the "land was ok" after the hurricane. Um, honey, the land has been there thousands of years, it's not going anywhere. And there are no structures on the land, so other than downed trees, what does she think is going to happen to a parcel of land? I think she just like to talk about "their land". I hope Janelle quits the show. Then they can film Barb and Jace and Janelle gets nothing. 

The reunion clip show was something else. Chelsea's hair of many colors, skinny Adam cracked me up. 

Totally agree except I can't say I despise Javi. I think Javi has some growing up to do and a temper (I do, too).  But I honestly don't think he is a bad guy. I think he truly loves Isaac - he could be a total jerk to him if he really didn't care about him but I think he does.

But the bolded part? 250%  I'll mention she did it to Jordan, too. Jordan just seemed like kind of a naive kid to me who got sucked into that cheating relationship with her. Who knows what she told him to justify it and for him to go along with it?  All she really needed from him was some companionship, probably help with Isaac and maybe some help with bills so she could leave the Rivera household. 

My level of disgust with this person I don't really even know is probably unhealthy. But she has risen to the top for me on the list of shitty people on reality TV. 

• Love 16
3 hours ago, poopchute said:

And she could barely do that!  That conversation was so painful to watch. "Hi I have some questions about enrolling in your....(huge pause) college?"

What's that din-durn place fer book learnin' called again? Corey Tahler! 

Corey's not related to this. I just have her saying "Corey Tyler" like his mom in my head. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Blissfool said:

She had just applied lip gloss and was fanning it dry.

Isn't that the point of lip gloss, to look wet and glossy? I must be out of the loop.

With Jo, I'm not sure if her pregnancy was an oops or not. I do know that when she was filming 16&P, she was salivating at the idea of being part of Jo's family, what with the big house and all. I wouldn't put it past her to have calculated that getting pg would cement her place in that family.

I am certain she decided to become pregnant by Jo. She saw what the Riveras had and she was going to nab some of that for herself. Someone mentioned what Kail "wrote" in her book about becoming pregnant with some football player at her high school. From what I recall, the boy's family didn't want their son to lose his college education and scholarships, and she was forced by Suzi to get an abortion. Kail likely wanted to cement that relationship by tying him down with a baby if he had any possible professional football prospects.

Kail's plan all along has been to acquire someone to fill the void in her life which is not having a father. Her boys are now paying the price for having her as their mother. Another thing with Kail is, she mentioned more than once her fears of her children loving their fathers more than they love her. The way she is going about things, she is certainly doomed to get her boys to side with their fathers against her. The same relationship she had with Suzi will likely be the one Isaac and Lincoln have with her. Those boys have two strong fathers with great family ties and support. Kail has none of that.

Watching Kail NOT put Lincoln's clothes was infuriating. Lincoln has luggage because Kail has taken the boys traveling. You know she didn't put their clothes in HER luggage. She is clearly mad at having to share Lincoln with Javi and his family. Unfortunately, she took it out on Lincoln. That is a sign of what is to come if that cow doesn't get her shit together. At this stage, I don't see that happening.

Isaac crying again! Fuck this shit. It seems a road trip will have to consist of stopping by Javi's house to pay Kail a visit so I can beat her ass as well.

Kail just doesn't get it. She is exactly like her mother. Both of them are worthless scum. Can't she see how Isaac is sad and worried about the possibility of Lincoln not coming back home? Kail told Isaac over and over how Javi would be returning home only to never tell him Javi was not welcome back to their home. Except of course it suited her to have Javi back in her bed when someone wasn't giving her what she wanted. Doesn't she think Isaac is now worried Lincoln will leave with Javi and not come back? It seemed as well how Isaac was so happy to see Javi only to see him walk out the door with Lincoln. That poor child loves Javi, and no matter what, Javi loves him. He sees Javi stopping by and he must think each time that Javi may be allowed to come back.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 22

Watching Jenelle and David with their "will you adopt Kaiser? Thanks babe" conversation just made me want to barf! I cannot stand those two. I know Nathan has his issues but I really hope he stays in Kaiser's life. You can see Kaiser's face light up when he sees his dad.

Kail with the whole "why are you crying" thing just made me want to drive over to Delaware to punch her in the neck. Isaac isn't sad that Lincoln is leaving for the week, he's upset about his whole world falling apart. In his mind, Javi left home but was coming back. Now Javi is back, but isn't living with them and he doesn't get to spend time with him like Lincoln does. And his bitch of a mother isn't explaining anything to him. My heart breaks for that poor kid. Also, give Javi a damn glass of water. And out your sons clothes in a bag!!

Edited by MaggieG
  • Love 23
3 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I think Kail could have meant she wasn't pregnant at all in that scene or she wasn't pregnant by Chris Lopez in that scene.  

I think Cole just loves Chelsea. She would get on my last nerve with that shit but I think if you are in love with her, you probably think it is cute and that is your thing together.  And that positive reaction just encourages it more. Sucks for us. lol 

I also think it's his way of coping with being filmed as Chelsea has said in the past that he isn't all that comfortable. And, of course, he's just one of the most pleasant people on earth, so there's that. But what the fuck was up with Lois Griffin? Between the crazy shit coming out of her mouth and the crazy way she looked, it was like, OMG! Good for Aubree for saying she already has a dad, even if he is a piece of crap.

I hope to God that Javi comes to his senses and makes that fucking bitch of all bitches Kailyn buy him out of that house, which will then force her to move to a place that for the children's sake is not bad, but for her ego is the huge fucking come down that she deserves. She is the worst person in the world and if I were that third baby daddy I'd learn from the mistakes that Javi and Jo have made. And she's using Jo to limit Javi's interactions with Issac, but I don't think in the end it will work. I think Jo says what he needs to so that cow won't go off on him on TV but he doesn't mean everything he says. Good for Vee for speaking her mind. She is just bloody awful and I hope at least one of her friends in private told her about her bitch-ass self. She should be ashamed.

I don't know whether Jenelle is the bigger bitch or Kailyn but I'll pick Jenelle because she is so mean to Barb. I bet that if Kaiser didn't exist Jace wouldn't want to go over there that often but now that he's getting bigger they can play together. Kaiser (what a fucked up name) was so cute at the school. Can't wait to see him once he gets used to socializing. It was interesting the way he ran to a seat by himself--poor thing isn't used to being around other kids like that. I hope he has fun. Please, God, don't let Jenelle get custody of Jace.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

I'm thinking Cole loves his country.  Just a vibe I get from him.  I dunno.

I know right! ? I thought, damn,  the 4th of July threw up all over Cole.  And he was definitely channeling Vanilla Ice. 

I get that people get annoyed with Cole and Chelsea's cutesy talk.  I think they just love each other. In the beginning of most relationships,  most people are annoyingly cute with each other, so, I give them a pass. 

Kail is a bitch.  Not even a plastic bag,  damn!  Her coldness towards Javi is one thing, but her asking her son "why are you crying?" over and over was insanely clueless. In my head Isaac said to himself "why do you think you stupid heartless bitch, my life is in compete turmoil and you don't seem to care!"  

What's her point to mention on Twitter that MTV left out that Javi was taking Lincoln out of the country? I don't understand why it mattered? 

Nathan is obviously going through something, but David is the latest person I'd leave in charge of my son. 

I ff through Leah. 

• Love 13
7 hours ago, SnarkKitty said:

'Eh ... I shed no tears for "poor Javi." I think he resents that he joined the military - with her urging no doubt (he's a grown man, she can't "make" him do anything - facts) and spent nearly a year away for nothing. I think he sees all of this as his chance to pay Kail back for her not wanting to have another kid with him and not wanting to stay married after all that.  I believe Kail is a bitch of the highest order, and I also believe Javi is a sneaky, petty controlling and yes, abusive fucker (telling someone you're not getting out of their living space, you'll come in without knocking if you want, you'll break out windows - that's psychological abuse, I don't care who is doing it. Your landlord may own your rental space, doesn't give him the right to do ANY of that while you're in it.) 

I don't believe for one second any of this is because Kail promised him they'd be together and jerked the wide-eyed boy around. Boy, bye. I'm not even in your relationship and *I* witnessed enough calls where you couldn't have possibly thought she was home waiting for you with hearts in her eyes. And I saw enough of both of your social media to KNOW y'all were doing shit to get at each other. And towards the end it was perfectly clear that shit was deaded. 

Nothing she does is making him do what he's doing now, because he's been this way since he hasn't gotten the wife he thought she would be. Javi is always grinning and smirking onscreen because he knows the camera time is his last time to truly fuck Kail but good. She wants it OFF SCREEN and so he's going to put it all out there just to stick it to her. Lincoln watching footage of him yelling "you spread your legs for some dude" someday be damned. The real underdog in all this is actually Kail, because her chickens have come home to roost. She's not going to be able to control this one like she has all the rest. Even at his worst Jo didn't RELISH going after Kail, it was always defensive. Javi has the taste of blood in his mouth and he's not giving an inch. If he wants to walk into her house, he'll do it. If he wants to smash some shit up, he'll do it.  One could (almost) feel sorry for her. Not <---- this one, of course! But one, somewhere out there.

Completely agree with this.  Javi's no victim.  Not even a little bit.  He's stuck it to her as much as she's stuck it to him.  He's no naive child to the world...he chose to ignore serious red flags about her and their relationship and he married her anyway.  Now he gets to deal with the fallout.

Kail is hateful though.  The look she gets on her face is ridiculous.  My brother gets like that sometimes and I'm just like...dude, it's not that serious.  She yells loud and gets hyped up and won't let anyone get a word in...those are the earmarks of a narcissist.  She says what she has to say and that's the end of it.  Arrogance x 10.

Jenelle just makes me laugh now.  Everything she says and does is ridiculous.  

I think Chelsea and Cole are cute as hell.  And I completely agree with Chelsea getting shitty with her mother.  When I tell you to stay quiet in regards to my child, you best keep quiet.

• Love 11

@Lm2162 yes, the producers do prod and ask the cast members questions from time to time in order to get footage of a certain subject. They will directly ask the cast members certain questions to get an idea for what it is they are feeling. The producers likely asked Chelsea and her mother to bring up the wedding so they could lead up to the wedding photos since there wasn't going to be a wedding to show, which was fine by me. What they don't have control over is Mary bringing up again how terrible Adumb is and discussing Cole as a "replacement father." How stupid! If Adumb had died that still would be an inappropriate thing to say to a child. No one should be referred to as a replacement parent.  At one time Chelsea was guilty of doing this very thing. However, Chelsea always seems to show growth as time passes and seems to learn from her mistakes unlike the other girls on this show. ghoulina pointed it out best.

I am guessing the editors have to remove any mention of Adumb from the show since he refuses to film and demanded that any mention of him be taken out 

What's her point to mention on Twitter that MTV left out that Javi was taking Lincoln out of the country? I don't understand why it mattered? 

I have no clue. It obviously matters to her. It just makes that heifer look even more twisted. Kail is looking more and more like she is in need of a bath.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11

I have a feeling Mary wasn't reiterating anything that Chelsea hadn't already said to her in private. I think Chelsea just didn't want it repeated in front of Aubree and the cameras. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I have a feeling Mary wasn't reiterating anything that Chelsea hadn't already said to her in private. I think Chelsea just didn't want it repeated in front of Aubree and the cameras. 

I don't know why that matters.

Chelsea is allowed to have those feelings and say those things in private and away from Aubree's ears.  It seemed her issue was the fact that Mary said it in front of Aubree, not the subject she was discussing.  She didn't seem to get super irritated until Aubree displayed discomfort and Mary went at it again.

• Love 17
11 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

I don't know why that matters.

Chelsea is allowed to have those feelings and say those things in private and away from Aubree's ears.  It seemed her issue was the fact that Mary said it in front of Aubree, not the subject she was discussing.  She didn't seem to get super irritated until Aubree displayed discomfort and Mary went at it again.

It matters because everyone's dumping on Mary as if Little Miss Perfect has never said anything bad about Adam or spent an entire season stressing to Aubree how much better Cole is than her biological Dad. Mary should've kept her mouth shut but Chelsea has certainly been guilty of trying to manipulate Aubree's feelings in the past. She only laid off once she got pregnant and the deal was pretty much sealed as far as her marrying Cole.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, mrsh said:

I agree with everything but especially the part about Chelsea. I can't hare on her for being annoyed at her mom. To me it reminded me of conversations Ive had with my own mother, where she brings up inappropiate comments, I try to change the subject and she can't let it go. In the end I end up irritated and out of patience. That wasn't an appropiate topic to discuss in front of Aubree. Even though Adumb is an ass, he will forever be Aubrees father. Luckily, Cole is stepping into the role of dad for Aubree which is great, but she will figure out who really lives her for herself.

Also, Karl is a straight up sociopath. She just has no feelings or empathy even for her own sons. Seriously, she couldn't buy a duffel bag for Lincoln's clothes in between Starbucks runs? Not even for Javi's convenience, but for her son? If Javi can stop being petty, eventually the boys will see it and appreciate that he tried and they will hate Karl.

That is my mom. My sister and I always get irritated and last time I got in trouble by my dad, I am 43 and getting a lecture from my dad was just too much. So now my sister and I just don't say shit because my mom got her feelings hurt but can say shit to me or my daughter and we don't go crying to my dad to have a talkin to. So I completely understand the frustration that Chelsea has with her mom, because I watch and feel like telling Lois to shut up.

• Love 9

I give credit to Chelsea for being the only mom that consistently keeps her kid out of adult conversations. I don't think she was being terrible to her mom, I think her mom knows she doesn't like to talk about that stuff in front of Aubree and she does it anyway.

• Love 12

What Chelsea has said in the past can certainly be different than how she sees things now. It is called growth and awareness. It is the very thing I have mentioned here non-stop about the other girls - wishing they'd see the errors of their ways and stopping certain behaviors. It sometimes comes naturally with growth and maturity and other times it comes with being told what is not appropriate. Frankly, I don't care how it is Chelsea came to the realization what she was saying was pretty stupid, which was something that was pointed out numerous times when she was doing it. I can't recall anyone thinking it was acceptable. I am just glad she has awareness of it now and has now put a kibosh on it.

7 minutes ago, BXD said:

I give credit to Chelsea for being the only mom that consistently keeps her kid out of adult conversations. I don't think she was being terrible to her mom, I think her mom knows she doesn't like to talk about that stuff in front of Aubree and she does it anyway.

Mary seems like she is mentally a teenager. lol She has no filter. Unless Chelsea brought up the topic, there was no need for Mary to bring it up.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17

Mary's a nice lady and harmless in the relative terms of this show but agreed, she's very emotionally immature and will press on with topics ad nauseum. Reminds me of a certain family member I have-- very conservative and the rest of the family is very not, and instead of just leaving it be like we all try to do she always wants to stir things up for the sake of it. Mary seems "gossipy" like that. I'd be annoyed too. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, CaughtOnTape said:

Completely agree with this.  Javi's no victim.  Not even a little bit.  He's stuck it to her as much as she's stuck it to him.  He's no naive child to the world...he chose to ignore serious red flags about her and their relationship and he married her anyway.  Now he gets to deal with the fallout.

Kail is hateful though.  The look she gets on her face is ridiculous.  My brother gets like that sometimes and I'm just like...dude, it's not that serious.  She yells loud and gets hyped up and won't let anyone get a word in...those are the earmarks of a narcissist.  She says what she has to say and that's the end of it.  Arrogance x 10.

Jenelle just makes me laugh now.  Everything she says and does is ridiculous.  

I think Chelsea and Cole are cute as hell.  And I completely agree with Chelsea getting shitty with her mother.  When I tell you to stay quiet in regards to my child, you best keep quiet.

what was he like 19? I think in terms of relationships Javi WAS naive and new to the world. He'll learn though, Kail is a life lesson for him. He's obviously still hurt and angry and the fact that Kail is sooo over him and shows zero emotion/regret about it makes Javi hurt even more. 

He's a good guy though, not the first guy to have jealousy issues and he obviously had reason to suspect Kail before. He'll look back and think WTF was I thinking? Just like Jo prob does, and he upgraded big time with Vee.

• Love 17
10 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I know that we keep calling Kail "cold" and a "bitch" but I think it goes farther than that. I think there might be something seriously wrong with her. Sociopath? Something. "Normal" human beings do not act that way. 

Yeah, I agree. Something's not right with that girl.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

It matters because everyone's dumping on Mary as if Little Miss Perfect has never said anything bad about Adam or spent an entire season stressing to Aubree how much better Cole is than her biological Dad. Mary should've kept her mouth shut but Chelsea has certainly been guilty of trying to manipulate Aubree's feelings in the past. She only laid off once she got pregnant and the deal was pretty much sealed as far as her marrying Cole.

I've never seen her say squat about Cole vs. Adam when Aubree was around.  She's certainly said things to others but what's the problem with that?  

I don't see her as trying to manipulate Aubree's feelings but more watching Adam continually disappoint his daughter and wanting to save her from that.  I think it's natural for her to want to steer Aubree in the direction of Cole when Adam has shown time and time again not to really care about his daughter at all.  I mean, the kid did say she was a mistake and ask how to terminate his parental rights...that kind of thing has certainly stuck in Chelsea's mind.  If anything, Chelsea goes above and beyond in trying to make up for Adam's shortcomings.  

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

What's that din-durn place fer book learnin' called again? Corey Tahler! 

Corey's not related to this. I just have her saying "Corey Tyler" like his mom in my head. 

Whenever I become exasperated with anything (TM-related or otherwise), I find myself saying "Jesus God, Leah!" It confuses most people, but I can't help it. 

1 hour ago, imjagain said:

If anything, that would have made her look WORSE. She couldn't let Javi take some luggage? She couldn't understand Isaac being said over a longer separation? 

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I have no problem with that. If Adumb was my ex, I'd talk shit about him in private too. Chelsea USED to do it right in front of the kid. And she quit it. She also toned down the Daddy-Cole stuff as well. Good for her. That shows self-awareness and growth. She actually seems to have out-matured her mother (which I realize isn't saying much). 

21 minutes ago, EDTV said:

what was he like 19? I think in terms of relationships Javi WAS naive and new to the world. He'll learn though, Kail is a life lesson for him. He's obviously still hurt and angry and the fact that Kail is sooo over him and shows zero emotion/regret about it makes Javi hurt even more. 

I think he was naive as well. He made some big fucking mistakes marrying that girl, but I think he legitimately had his heart broken. I had a BAD breakup when I was his age and I acted really crazy and stupid. I'm talking following my ex, calling his new girl, pushing things way past the point of sanity. I am embarrassed to even recall it, but I'm not a crazy or horrible person. I never did anything like that again. So I can somewhat relate to that desperation and level of hurt. The difference is we didn't have kids. I'd like to think if we did, I'd be putting them first and trying to reign in the crazy. I don't think Javi is a bad guy, but he does seem very emotional and impulsive right now and needs to know when to stop. 

• Love 22
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Watching Kail NOT put Lincoln's clothes was infuriating. Lincoln has luggage because Kail has taken the boys traveling. You know she didn't put their clothes in HER luggage. She is clearly mad at having to share Lincoln with Javi and his family. Unfortunately, she took it out on Lincoln. That is a sign of what is to come if that cow doesn't get her shit together. At this stage, I don't see that happening.

Oh yes I forgot about this.  Are they going to always just trade him off with a heap of clothes in hand? How does this asshole not have any bag she can use?

• Love 11
17 hours ago, Christina87 said:

She is really immature and disrespectful! I still like her (a little), but last season she was a 7/10 in my eyes, and now maybe a 4 (all the others are like 0 though lol). She looks so good compared to the others, but I find myself having less and less patience for her...

ETA: I wonder if MTV is losing patience too. I thought the actual show was two hours, and that wedding montage was just a teaser for more to come. It's like MTV made absolutely the least deal possible about the wedding, no congrats or cutesy "mr. and mrs. Deboer" stuff. I wonder if their retaliation for not being involved is a "blink and you'll miss it" montage. Chelsea did sound really bratty when recounting her refusal to let them be involved in any of the festivities at all. Maybe that didn't set well with them!

As much as I LOATHE Jenelle, at least she puts her life out there. If everyone was so secretive, and acted like they were too good for the show now that they have their picture perfect family, there would be no show!

I think that MTV understands Chelsea's desire to keep some things private and she is doing it in part for Cole, who is experiencing some things for the first time and doesn't want to expose everything on TV. In other words, while they are on a TV show, they are not complete fame whores. And unlike the two mega-bitches and Leah, they don't need that MTV money. What they showed of the wedding is what the couple allowed and I sincerely doubt they give two fucks about a cutesy congrats Mr. and Mrs, DeBoer. I think that explanation about filming was more for the audience's benefit and she's explained more than once her commitment to doing what makes Cole comfortable. I totally respect her for doing that and allowing him, for example, to find out the sex of his first child first before announcing it to the world. It was likely an intensely emotional moment that deserves to be enjoyed in private. They experience their special moments in private first and then share some of it with the world. 

I also think that Chelsea handled Lois Griffin, who really should have known better,  just fine. She was firm in her desire to shut that shit down but wasn't disgusting and rude like Jenelle or Kailyn would have been. And now we know, but didn't see, that Mary was talking about Adumb earlier. 

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Oh yes I forgot about this.  Are they going to always just trade him off with a heap of clothes in hand? How does this asshole not have any bag she can use?

I think we know she DID have something he could use. She just wanted to be a c*** about every possible thing on earth. How fucking childish do you have to be. Also, seriously, did she film like four days this whole season? She has two episodes in a row where she has a conversation with Sterling about Javi breaking into their house, then in the same outfit, in the same seat, with the same puss on, she has a completely different conversation with Javi and is like 'ok see yo uin a minute." Bottom line is this is one of the most vile assholes of all time reality television. MAybe that's what she's going for, who knows, she might end up a senior white house advisor. 

• Love 23

I don't think Chelsea was disrespectful.  People do get angry and it's ok.  You want disrespectful, look at Janelle. 

What is with Dave's mustache? He shaved off the top.  It looks really weird. Any one else notice?

Kail = disgusting!   She couldn't put Lincoln's clothes in a bag!? Is she mad at him too?! 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Whenever I become exasperated with anything (TM-related or otherwise), I find myself saying "Jesus God, Leah!" It confuses most people, but I can't help it. 

I do this too.  It really bit me in the butt this morning, though.  It doesn't help that my husband's name is Jeremy and I fell asleep watching Mtv.

5:28AM, Me: Jesus God, Jeremy, can we possibly turn on one more light in the house?

Husband/Jermy: I don't know.  Jesus God, Melinda, can we ever wake up in good mood? (he was laughing)

Me: Yes. I think I woke up in a good mood one time.  in 1980fucking7.  Sorry you missed it.  

We live in an episode of Roseanne, daily.  This Teen Mom stuff doesn't help.  

• Love 15

I think Kail's endgame with this new baby is:

1) to really stick it to Javi by making it clear she did want to have another kid, just not with him (ie: a "revenge baby")

2) she's so worried that her sons will love their dads and dads' families more than her that she wanted a child she wouldn't have to "share," preferably a girl that can be her mini-me and in true narcissist fashion, a baby she sees as an extension of herself

3) get more attention from the TM universe. She surely thinks even bad attention is still good because at least it's attention.

(Now I'm not sure if Kail planned this pregnancy or not, but in any case, she is continuing it and plans to raise the baby and I see the above as motives whether she planned it or not.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 15

Very insightful, Nordic and I think those all may have factored into her decision to have another baby. 

And I agree that I'm not sold that this wasn't a total oopsie baby, but now her strategy has shifted to saving face and we know Kail always has an agenda. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, KIMIKO said:

I don't think Chelsea was disrespectful.  People do get angry and it's ok.  You want disrespectful, look at Janelle. 

What is with Dave's mustache? He shaved off the top.  It looks really weird. Any one else notice?

Kail = disgusting!   She couldn't put Lincoln's clothes in a bag!? Is she mad at him too?! 

I think she was disrespectful, but the shushing her about Adam wasn't really what got to me. The whole time, she rolled her eyes and spoke really condescendingly to her mother. It was obvious she didn't want to be there. If I ever have a daughter that treats me like that, you'd better believe I will call her out on her disrespect! It may not be Jenelle level, but it's a sulky dismissive attitude that most people have grown out of by 17 or so. 

• Love 4