Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E24: Cherries And Flowers

• Start Topic

"Chelsea and Cole tie the knot" - We don't get to see it, right?  That's fine.  It would be so sickeningly sweet that I'd lose a tooth.

"Kailyn and Javi try to make amends" - Yeah, because that Puta wants to go on Marriage Bootcamp (and because this is about the time that JC stopped fucking her too).

"Leah prepares for a new chapter in her life" - Another project she will not complete.

"Kaiser starts preschool" - It's daycare, not preschool.  Janelle cannot manage small children.

"while Nathan shares shocking news." - We know he doesn't follow through with his threat to move to the UK -- so what could be shocking?  Nathan now goes by Natalie?!

• Love 19

"Kailyn and Javi try to make amends" - Yeah, because that Puta wants to go on Marriage Bootcamp (and because this is about the time that JC stopped fucking her too).

You slay me. Puta will never not get old and I hope Lincoln has been saying it non-stop since his dad came back from deployment.

"Cherries and Flowers"? What could this episode title even refer to? There are no cherries on this show. Flowers could mean the flowers Kail sends herself which she then takes photographs of and posts on her social media. Kail tries so hard to make it look like she means something to someone when in reality she gave it away for free and now, will have a constant reminder of that for the rest of her life.

Edited by GreatKazu
on not in.
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Gracie to Leah: Mama, what's for dinner?

Leah: Cherries.

Next scene...

producer: What are those flowers there, Kail?

Kail: I don't wanna talk about it.

Cherries? Ya high. Ya bof high  

Closest those kids come to a cherry is a Cherry-flavored Pop Tart from the gas station. 

• Love 16
15 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Cherries? Ya high. Ya bof high  

Closest those kids come to a cherry is a Cherry-flavored Pop Tart from the gas station. 

Lulz, or the cherry-flavored Slurpee.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 8

Leah drinks the cherry flavored Pedialyte and cherry flavored cough medicine. 

Addie wears cherry flavored lipstick. 

My guide info shows a behind the scenes episode in two weeks. It reads, a blow up between Jenelle and Barb; after reconciling with Javi, Kail is faced with allegations.

• Love 1

Now we know where the episode title comes from, it's what Javi said to Kail. 

MTV must have told Janelle that she had to let Barb in and to talk to her. She was giving her the cold shoulder, but she didn't lock her out or anything. It would please my cold heart if the producers told her that they would just film Barb and not her if she didn't want to cooperate. Even though I know the odds of that are slim, I'm going to sleep with those pleasant thoughts.

• Love 12

There is no  middle ground with Janelle. She is raging or practically on bedrest 24/7. Yeah perfect timing for one more child to ignore. LOL When I was getting my coffee I spied Cherry Poptarts. Now I can't eat them. 

I wonder if there is codeine in that couch syrup ?

Edited by FairyDusted
Forgot a sentence
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Kail: "I'm not sleeping with all these dudes."  Yeah, you are sleeping with all these dudes.  So many dudes that no one can tell who the father of your unborn child could be. 

Not even Kail knows most likely.

6 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

There is no  middle ground with Janelle. She is raging or practically on bedrest 24/7. Yeah perfect timing for one more child to ignore. LOL When I was getting my coffee I spied Cherry Poptarts. Now I can't eat them. 

I wonder if there is codeine in that couch syrup ?

LOL Leah drinking the girlses cough medicine. I never even thought of that being a possibility.

I too noticed the Pedialyte. I thought maybe the girlses had the runs from the shitty food their mother serves them.

• Love 5

"Jaaaaace and Kaiiiiiiiser only get to see each other like once a moooooonth!"

well, whiny duuuuude, if you had raised jace from the beginning instead of partying, you would NOT be having this problem! Too little, too late. 

ETA: I know this episode's going to be a doozy when it's 8 minutes in and I'm irritated...and with Chelsea of all people! The way she treats her mom is awful; obviously not as bad as Jenelle, but you could tell from the beginning she was barely being civil and cruising for a fight. She acted like a thirteen-year-old forced to endure dinner with her mom while all her friends were going to the movies. She was so rude to her, every word dripping with condescension, and then flipped out about cole being her "official" dad. The number of times we've heard her say something similar is quite a few, and she acted seriously disgusted with her mom. I can see her being a little irritated, but I think she seemed to be cruising for an issue he whole time. I wonder if she and randy had just concluded a Mary bashing sesh right before this was filmed. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 13

Chelsea is going to stab her mother for revealing that Cole is called Daddy.

Poor Isaac.  Kail: "Why are you crying?"  She is such a puta.  Also, she looks pregnant with an ass baby.

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 22
1 minute ago, CofCinci said:

Chelsea is going to stab her mother for revealing that Cole is called Daddy.

If Aubrey WANTS to call Cole "Dad" or some variation there of that's fine (Like how Issac says Javi is his other Dad). Given how young she is I could see her thinking of Cole as a father figure. It's only if terms of affection are being forced upon her do I see a problem. 

I saw that scene that Lois wanted Aubrey to call Cole "Dad" so she can pretend Adam doesn't exist and it's been a bone of contention with Chelsea, as Aubrey responded "how can he be my dad if I have a dad", she's probably calling him by his first name, again that's fine too. 

• Love 7

Wow- Isaac is going through hell and Kail is a BEAST at best! How does she not hold Isaac and explain to him that she understands how he feels and it is OK to have those feelings... oh never-mind!

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

If Aubrey WANTS to call Cole "Dad" or some variation there of that's fine (Like how Issac says Javi is his other Dad). Given how young she is I could see her thinking of Cole as a father figure. It's only if terms of affection are being forced upon her do I see a problem. 

I saw that scene that Lois wanted Aubrey to call Cole "Dad" so she can pretend Adam doesn't exist and it's been a bone of contention with Chelsea, as Aubrey responded "how can he be my dad if I have a dad", she's probably calling him by his first name, again that's fine too. 

I think now would be a good time for an innocent "sometimes grandma says kooky things, but don't let it bother you" talk with aubree. Now, my grandmother was way older than Mary, and age isn't Mary's issue anyway, but I always knew my grandma was likely to say ridiculous things on some topics, and we all just brushed them off. That way, when aubree's alone with her, she won't be thrown off guard and can just roll with it, and Chelsea won't have to act so disrespectful. Poor Mary is just a lost cause. 

• Love 9

Freakin Kail! Leading Jobto believe Isaac is sad because  Javi shows up unannounced, when he is truly sad that he can't be WITH Javi! Lying beast!

Kail just tweeted that Javi was taking Lincoln to Guatemala for a week. 

And yet she couldn't be bothered to pack a bag...

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

Freakin Kail! Leading Jobto believe Isaac is sad because  Javi shows up unannounced, when he is truly sad that he can't be WITH Javi! Lying beast!

Kail just tweeted that Javi was taking Lincoln to Guatemala for a week. 

And yet she couldn't be bothered to pack a bag...

I know- that is her child's clothes! She is cold!

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, druzy said:

I know- that is her child's clothes! She is cold!

She couldn't even put them in a plastic grocery bag.

Javi is dumb as fuck if he went to Marriage Bootcamp with an intent to save his marriage after this conversation.

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

What the fuck does Kail have against civility? "Don't be nice for the cameras?" She must have a miserable life!

She's showing off for her boyfriend/fuck buddy who is producing this segment.

• Love 9

Javi and Kail are literally the two most petty people in the world!!! It annoys me so much when they argue because they don't do what they want, but just what they think will piss the other one off the most. It was funny when javi said he couldn't stand Kail, in what sounded like an actual heartfelt moment, and she looked hurt. That's what you get, bitch! But then, after saying that, he refused to leave! Do they actually enjoy fighting and being so petty? I mean, they must. I can't imagine why anyone would want that hostility in their life. 

• Love 8

I think Javi knew that Marriage Boot Camp was for the paycheck. I think he is a famewhore who loves to be in front of the camera, and probably thought he would have more free rein to trash Kail and disclose all her secrets under the guise of that show. Javi is going to say whatever he thinks makes him look the victim. 

At that time, Kail was pregnant but didn't tell him. But, we have two different dates for her conception. First she said she was halfway through and then she said she was seventeen weeks. So, it's possible that she didn't know she was pregnant when she showed up.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Kail won't even let Javi have a drink at their house? She lived with him, loved him, had a child with him and now she won't let his even have a glass of water! What a beast!

I think she's mad he outed her thirstiness.

She never once loved him.

• Love 15
49 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

ETA: I know this episode's going to be a doozy when it's 8 minutes in and I'm irritated...and with Chelsea of all people! The way she treats her mom is awful

This is why I jumped off the Chelsea fan train several seasons ago :(

Edited by nikita
quoted post disappeared
  • Love 4

She is really immature and disrespectful! I still like her (a little), but last season she was a 7/10 in my eyes, and now maybe a 4 (all the others are like 0 though lol). She looks so good compared to the others, but I find myself having less and less patience for her...

ETA: I wonder if MTV is losing patience too. I thought the actual show was two hours, and that wedding montage was just a teaser for more to come. It's like MTV made absolutely the least deal possible about the wedding, no congrats or cutesy "mr. and mrs. Deboer" stuff. I wonder if their retaliation for not being involved is a "blink and you'll miss it" montage. Chelsea did sound really bratty when recounting her refusal to let them be involved in any of the festivities at all. Maybe that didn't set well with them!

As much as I LOATHE Jenelle, at least she puts her life out there. If everyone was so secretive, and acted like they were too good for the show now that they have their picture perfect family, there would be no show!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 8

I'll be back later but we need to talk about Cole s jacket.  Is he wearing it ironically? Does it go with that vest he wore to the toby Keith concert last year? 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 9