Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: Knocked Up?

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I figured as much. Those fans aren't going to be upset by anything Whitney does. She might be pregnant? Awesome! Whitney is going to be such a GREAT Mom!!!! False positive? Aw, so sad...Poor Whitney. She must be SOOO disappointed. Faked storyline for the show? Thanks Whitney! You really did a great job showing the world what it's like to have PCOS!

She will "win" no matter how they portray her. 

You're probably right. Her fans are as delusional as she is so they will defend her to the death regardless.

• Love 7

Showing the positive tests online now, knowing that she isn't pregnant, really makes me think she pretended to be pregnant from the start rather than was pregnant and had a miscarriage or had a false positive.

What I wonder is if TLC knew from the beginning. I know they make up a lot of stuff but somehow pretending to be pregnant and having a miscarriage seems too low even for them. But I can see Whitney telling TLC she's pregnant when she isn't, planning all along to 'miscarry'. If they got far enough down that road they would have to go along with it. 

• Love 13

That's where she lost the shred of sympathy I felt... if it had been a true miscarriage I would have felt bad for her, that's a horrible thing to go through for anyone... but for her to post those pregnancy tests, whether it was by false positive or miscarriage is what is inexcusable in my opinion. Either way she knew she was perpetuating a lie at that point (that she might be pregnant in real time), for that reason I want to see her destroyed (as in show cancelled or drug through the mud in the media... not like physical violence) I'm tired of her floating through life lying to all of us about how fabulous life is and garnering something so painful to so many people as a ploy for viewers and publicity. I want to know why she felt like that was ok, who cares about her contract.

• Love 17
On 1/27/2017 at 5:01 PM, Diamond Dog said:

Whitney binge eats, and she does it all secretly in her vehicle. Also, by the looks of the huge liquor supply in her kitchen, she probably drinks too much, and that is detrimental to weight loss. 

Also in season 1 when she lived with her parents - when Babs went into her pigpen to clean it, in addition to filthy plates there were lots of dirty wine glasses :(

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Showing the positive tests online now, knowing that she isn't pregnant, really makes me think she pretended to be pregnant from the start rather than was pregnant and had a miscarriage or had a false positive.

What I wonder is if TLC knew from the beginning. I know they make up a lot of stuff but somehow pretending to be pregnant and having a miscarriage seems too low even for them. But I can see Whitney telling TLC she's pregnant when she isn't, planning all along to 'miscarry'. If they got far enough down that road they would have to go along with it. 

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that it was all a lie and everybody was in on it. It's not like they film 24/7 all year. It's too conincidental that they happened to be filming their season when she's suddenly pregnant. Like I've said, there are ways to fake a test. Unless I was in the bathroom and watched her pee on a test that I bought, I wouldn't believe anything TLC puts together. It was a lie plain and simple. They either bought fake tests or edited it in such a way, or used somebody else's pee. Remember she used a dropper. It could have been Diet Pepsi in that dropper. Whitney is a terrible person and probably one of those types that would fake a pregnancy just to get her ex back. I'm sure she'd fake it for money and attention from her fans. The fact that there was no miscarriage but a false positive makes it even more suspicious. False positives are so rare it's ridiculous but Twit happens to be that rare special flower that gets that one false positive. Sorry that's 3 false positives. It's so obvious that this is all a lie set up by not only Whitney but the producers too. I mean give me a damn break. Lennie wasn't fucking her. That's why in one of the previews he couldn't even believe it was his baby. When did she say they broke up? And then she says they've had three sexual encounters since the breakup. Yeah right. Cause that guy can't wait to come back for more of Twits magical vag? I'm sure he can pull pussy from somewhere other than Whitney. He couldn't wait to get out of that relationship. Probably just waiting for the season to end with the big shocking breakup. So I really don't think he was so hard up that he was coming back for more. I don't believe anything she says.

• Love 18
15 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

You're probably right. Her fans are as delusional as she is so they will defend her to the death regardless.

It's always like this on FB/twitter with these reality tv people. Same way for the Sister Wives clan. I think the fans want attention and approval, and the "stars" love being loved.

• Love 3

So I finally watch the show.  Didn't make me as angry as I thought.

She  looks as big as ever. She could be exercising everyday ( doubtful)  but obviously she isn't doing anything about the food

The situation with Buddy is suspect. First of all if she couldn't pay the mortgages without his rent, why did she let 2 months go by without his share?   who buys a house when they can't pay the mortgage on her own? 

Idk about the pregnancy. That's real fucked up if she faked it.

• Love 4

I've rented and bought the same house before and the rent was more than my mortgage. It's almost always like that. If Buddy wasn't paying when they were renting and it was ok then she surely doesn't need it now. Not that he shouldn't pay rent. I'm just saying it's another fake storyline. 

• Love 4

The whole Babs and Glen walking into reallly pissed me off.

First of all....gross. Secondly who do they think they are just walking in without knocking? Babs said something to the effect that have the right since they co signed her loan. Um no.

• Love 7

My new theory, after watching this episode and thinking of past episodes, is this: I think Whitney is either gay or bi and Donna is her girlfriend. It would explain why Donna hasn't been seen in past seasons, or even referred to, even though they lived together. (We know they lived together because Whitney, before she made her Facebook page more private, would frequently post about her "roommate Donna" and Donna would say the same about Whitney and post home videos.) I think this is why Whit and the lumberjack had zero chemistry and why their relationship always looked a little off (and why her parents didn't know much about him). It would also explain the relationship between her and Buddy and how, even with their past "history" of maybe or maybe not hooking up, Heather doesn't seem to have a real problem with him living with Whitney. It might even explain the Roy storyline. 

So WHY would they do this? Maybe Whitney, out of respect to her parents, didn't want to out herself on national television. There are still pockets of the south where homosexuality is still hush-hush and then, of course, there are still families that are not open to it. Or perhaps TLC just didn't think that would fly with their viewers. Of course, in the past few years the transgender issue has become more prevalent and they have popular shows with Jazz and whatnot, but, from an entertainment perspective, they might have felt that Whitney could appeal to more people if she appeared to be straight. Maybe they felt like such a storyline didn't fit their demographics for that particular show. 

Could be why they're easing into the "lesbian" storyline this season. 

Personally, I couldn't give a shit. Gay, straight, bi, or into donkeys-Whitney bothers me the same. We're very fluid and easygoing in my family-the kids' godfather is gay and our youngest son is named after their godfather's husband. We're on the fairness committee for our state and have marched in more than a few gay rights' parades. Still, I DO live in a very conservative state that hasn't caught up with the 21st century. It's still not easy to come out around here. I don't know about Greensboro (although I do know it's a college town) or Whitney's family. What I DO know is that TLC is all about ratings and they will manufacture whatever kind of drama or storyline they think will get them the most money. I could very easily see them, in the beginning, going, "I don't know. She's already fat and loud. It might be hard enough to get people to like her as is. Should probably give her a male love interest to soften her out." And NOW going, "Never mind! Gay is in! Whitney, it's okay to come out now!"

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Bubbles1967 said:

The whole Babs and Glen walking into reallly pissed me off.

First of all....gross. Secondly who do they think they are just walking in without knocking? Babs said something to the effect that have the right since they co signed her loan. Um no.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.  This is obviously a made up storyline.  Babs and Glen knew exactly what they'd see when they walked in to that room.  Neither side was caught by surprise.  TLC and Twit are quickly running out of legit storylines to follow.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Ocean Chick said:

I wouldn't worry about it too much.  This is obviously a made up storyline.  Babs and Glen knew exactly what they'd see when they walked in to that room.  Neither side was caught by surprise.  TLC and Twit are quickly running out of legit storylines to follow.

Oh yes, they all knew what was about to happen! The lighting was already set up perfectly to capture the "surprise" moment.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

My new theory, after watching this episode and thinking of past episodes, is this: I think Whitney is either gay or bi and Donna is her girlfriend. It would explain why Donna hasn't been seen in past seasons, or even referred to, even though they lived together. (We know they lived together because Whitney, before she made her Facebook page more private, would frequently post about her "roommate Donna" and Donna would say the same about Whitney and post home videos.) I think this is why Whit and the lumberjack had zero chemistry and why their relationship always looked a little off (and why her parents didn't know much about him). It would also explain the relationship between her and Buddy and how, even with their past "history" of maybe or maybe not hooking up, Heather doesn't seem to have a real problem with him living with Whitney. It might even explain the Roy storyline. 

So WHY would they do this? Maybe Whitney, out of respect to her parents, didn't want to out herself on national television. There are still pockets of the south where homosexuality is still hush-hush and then, of course, there are still families that are not open to it. Or perhaps TLC just didn't think that would fly with their viewers. Of course, in the past few years the transgender issue has become more prevalent and they have popular shows with Jazz and whatnot, but, from an entertainment perspective, they might have felt that Whitney could appeal to more people if she appeared to be straight. Maybe they felt like such a storyline didn't fit their demographics for that particular show. 

Could be why they're easing into the "lesbian" storyline this season. 

Personally, I couldn't give a shit. Gay, straight, bi, or into donkeys-Whitney bothers me the same. We're very fluid and easygoing in my family-the kids' godfather is gay and our youngest son is named after their godfather's husband. We're on the fairness committee for our state and have marched in more than a few gay rights' parades. Still, I DO live in a very conservative state that hasn't caught up with the 21st century. It's still not easy to come out around here. I don't know about Greensboro (although I do know it's a college town) or Whitney's family. What I DO know is that TLC is all about ratings and they will manufacture whatever kind of drama or storyline they think will get them the most money. I could very easily see them, in the beginning, going, "I don't know. She's already fat and loud. It might be hard enough to get people to like her as is. Should probably give her a male love interest to soften her out." And NOW going, "Never mind! Gay is in! Whitney, it's okay to come out now!"

I'm more inclined to believe that she was neither gay nor bi, but TLC had to cater to current events. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, notyrmomma said:

I'm more inclined to believe that she was neither gay nor bi, but TLC had to cater to current events. 

The only "-sexual" she seems to me is "self-sexual".  It's all about her, and making her feel good, through sensual body massage, or foot rubs, or compliments, or make believe crushes, or whatever.

• Love 20

We know Whitney isn't gay/bi because otherwise she would have added that to the ways in which she felt emotionally victimized throughout her life. She once explained how upset she was that black boys thought she was cute in high school, imagine if she also had to deal with attraction from/to women. How scandalous.

Edited by M.F. Luder
  • Love 8

Just got around to watching this episode last night. My god, could Buddy be anymore of an obnoxious asshole? I wanted to punch him out several times. Who the hell does he think he is not paying any rent for 2 month and then bitching to Whitney about signing a lease and her bad taste in decorating? It's Whitneys house, she can do what ever she pleases so STFU Buddy.  It's also really strange that we see Whitney with Buddy and Whitney with Heather but we don't see Heather and Buddy together? Is Buddy really even a roommate and are he and Heather even a real couple? I don't know about this show anymore, it all seems so fake, after all, we learned that Donna actually lives there which we never knew. 

Just an aside, Buddy has gained tons of weight, he's so bloated he looks like he's going to explode and Whit looks bigger than ever, I was shocked. Oh, and Whit, you are not blond. You have 6 inch black roots and blond tips. It's called Ombre highlights, looks like shit, and has been out of style for several years now.  

• Love 15

In regards to the new gay storyline...I feel like this is just TLC trying to capitalize on what has been buzzworthy lately.  Obviously, all things gay and trans are hot right now so TLC is probably like, let's hint at Twit having a lesbianish side to appeal to that trend, even though it's likely untrue.  TLC has always tried to run with the trends. 

• Love 5

I can't help but laugh that, according to the next preview, Whitney actually tells Lenny that she's pregnant (and showing him the sticks) before going to the doctor to even confirm that it's real. This storyline is soo utterly fake and yes, I saw the video on facebook before it was taken down of Whitney telling Lenny she's not pregnant.

I cant wait to see the comments after the next episode. Ha!

• Love 4

I'm suspicious because sister wives also recently had a coming out story line... while I believe the sister wives story is true, I am suspicious of the timing of the coming out... especially now that Whitney has faked a pregnancy (yes I'm aware that she may have truly thought she was pregnant at some point, but when she posted those tests knowing she wasn't is where this crossed the line into "fake" for me) I don't believe anything... especially the previews, in fact the previews are more accurate if you look at them as what didn't happen.

• Love 5

Most of last season and this first new episode is TLC plotting Whitney's fall.  Since she is perfect reality show material for so many reasons, she has no idea. Rather as so many others, she thinks she is a celeb with a loyal following.  She thinks she is smart while TLC has known all along she is delusional.

TLC will wring every last dollar out of her until she is either bed bound or dead.     I do not say that lightly or in jest.   Just think how many before her have had horrible endings.

I think her family is just as delusional and damaged as she is.  There is a sick dysfunction always present imo.   I think Whitney holds family secrets and threatens to reveal them.    Even though the massage scene was clearly planned and scripted , Whitney LOVES shocking and treating her parents like shit.

• Love 8
On 1/26/2017 at 7:09 PM, 8th Light said:

Are we allowed to post the link to the Guilford County Assessor site here?  It's really easy to pull up the info on her house on there by searching her name if anyone wants to see it.  She bought it for $221,000.  It's listed in her name only, unless I am missing something.  Compared to if you look up her dad's name, you only find his house with the mom also listed as an owner. 

What I looked at was a document with both her and her Father's signatures.  It said borrower under each name.  I won't post the link due to privacy.  The document I saw also said nothing about the price of the house, so I'm glad to see that, because I was wondering how much she paid.

On 1/26/2017 at 7:21 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I see the listing, and it's in her name only, but, when I try to see the actual General Warranty Deed, it won't appear on my screen.  Odd.  Do you see it?  Book 7811 page 688.

That's odd because the document I looked show both her and her Father's sigs and it says borrower under each.

On 1/30/2017 at 6:34 AM, LocalGovt said:

The only "-sexual" she seems to me is "self-sexual".  It's all about her, and making her feel good, through sensual body massage, or foot rubs, or compliments, or make believe crushes, or whatever.

YAASSSSSS!!!!! This. So. Very. Much. This. 

• Love 4
On 1/30/2017 at 0:21 PM, M.F. Luder said:

We know Whitney isn't gay/bi because otherwise she would have added that to the ways in which she felt emotionally victimized throughout her life. She once explained how upset she was that black boys thought she was cute in high school, imagine if she also had to deal with attraction from/to women. How scandalous.

Whoa, hold on M.F. Luder. What's that about her being upset that Black boys thought she was cute? Exactly what did she find so upsetting? I admit that I can only watch this show in very small doses; generally prefer to hang out here and get my Twitiful updates from all of you, as always presented with a healthy balance of information, truth and snark.

Please enlighten, inquiring minds just gotta know!

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Whoa, hold on M.F. Luder. What's that about her being upset that Black boys thought she was cute? Exactly what did she find so upsetting? I admit that I can only watch this show in very small doses; generally prefer to hang out here and get my Twitiful updates from all of you, as always presented with a healthy balance of information, truth and snark.

Please enlighten, inquiring minds just gotta know!

I'm not M. F. Luder, but I do happen to have the relevant excerpt from a blog Whitney kept, which was still available on line during her first season on MBFFL, but which subsequently disappeared.  I had quoted it in an earlier post regarding how Whitney kept varying the reasons for when and why she gained weight.

From her now deleted blog:   "As early as 13, I started to notice that the black boys in my classes were exclusively interested in me and a few of my friends. They told me I was “thick,” and “juicy,” which I learned to equate with “fat,” because they didn’t ask out the skinny girls I aspired to be like. By the time I reached high school, I vowed that I wanted to lose enough weight so that a black guy never found me attractive again. I realize this sounds racist, but it wasn’t like that. It wasn’t that I wouldn’t have dated them (fast-forward a couple years and I’ve dated plenty), but in my mind I had decided that what some of the black guys saw as “thick” translated to “fat” in the white community, and being white, I felt the pressure to look like right kind of white girl."

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 6
On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 10:23 PM, mzskyhawk00 said:

It looked two lines.  I do hope she's able to carry the pregnancy til term.  Assuming that Lenny isn't a complete asshole, it's telling that Lenny's first words out of his mouth was asking if she's sure that he's the father.

I sort of don't blame Lenny for asking.  She's living with a man after all, one who Whitney has admitted to having feelings for and I'm sure Lenny watches the show after they finish filming and saw how Whitney was lusting after her co-worker at the radio station.

Speaking of the guy at the radio station, I cracked up at how fast he answered that he was in a relationship when Whitney asked.

• Love 3

Just caught a mini-marathon..

Whit was Lenny's booty call ? They aren't dating but he comes by, now and then, and they've had sex 3 times. Even when she called Lenny, to tell him the pregnancy news - she thought he would think the visit was for "sex".

I missed a few shows last season - who broke it off with who and why?

To be anyone's booty call in this day and age, having unprotected sex is dangerous. Getting preggy is the LEAST of your worries.

I vote yes, to the false positive poll. I guess she didn't think to buy different brands of pregnancy tests, to make the home results a little more conclusive.

someone in her condition has to wait a week to get an appointment with the OB's office ? She should have Drs  on speed dial.  I would think by now an urgent care ctr could run a blood pregnancy test.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1

anyone notice that tlc seems to love to film people vomiting lately? Or am I just now noticing ? First it was the babies on Outdaughtered, Monday it was Derrick on Counting On and now Whit.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 4:27 PM, mamadrama said:

Did I hear her correctly when she told Buddy that she and Lenny had only had sex 3 times? He asked her something about sex and I swear she said, "Three times." Didn't they date for over a year? I mean, I have been married for a decade and have two kids. We're tired a lot and, you know, sometimes things suffer. But they should have still been in their honeymoon phase, right?

She's talking about they had sex 3 times AFTER they broke up.  In other words, like someone else upthread said, Whitney was Lenny's booty call 3 times after they broke up.

18 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I'm not M. F. Luder, but I do happen to have the relevant excerpt from a blog Whitney kept, which was still available on line during her first season on MBFFL, but which subsequently disappeared.  I had quoted it in an earlier post regarding how Whitney kept varying the reasons for when and why she gained weight.

From her now deleted blog:   "As early as 13, I started to notice that the black boys in my classes were exclusively interested in me and a few of my friends. They told me I was “thick,” and “juicy,” which I learned to equate with “fat,” because they didn’t ask out the skinny girls I aspired to be like. By the time I reached high school, I vowed that I wanted to lose enough weight so that a black guy never found me attractive again. I realize this sounds racist, but it wasn’t like that. It wasn’t that I wouldn’t have dated them (fast-forward a couple years and I’ve dated plenty), but in my mind I had decided that what some of the black guys saw as “thick” translated to “fat” in the white community, and being white, I felt the pressure to look like right kind of white girl."

Hello KETZEL. Thanks a bunch for taking the time to clarify her statements.

First of all, I have to say that I find Whitney to be a thoroughly detestable, self-centered, obnoxious, rude, pitiful excuse of a human being. Her childish treatment of the people in her life--parents, co-workers, friends those that attend her Big Girl dance classes--is inexcusable. Her fake pregnancy storyline is especially loathesome given that she has PCOS and there are many young women with this condition who desperately want to conceive but can't, some of whom are undoubtedly her fans, who are deliberately being mislead by her and the TLC producers.

I said all that to say that, in this regard, I'm going to have to give her a pass. I find that what she posted in her blog, IMHO, was well stated and entirely believable. For so many people during their teenage years it's desperately important to be considered acceptable and "normal" to our peers and within whatever culture we belong to. As much as we like to comment on her myriad of character flaws, I think it's only fair to make clear that being a racist is not one of them.

In Black culture, which is also my cultural background, in general Black males are far more likely to find females who are thick, have "junk in the trunk," big bone-ded or, as many of us say, "fluffy," attractive more so than White males. What White culture often deems as too big or too fat is not only perfectly acceptable but desirable in much of Black culture. Concurrently, many Black females consider themselves to be damn fine or "PHAT" at much higher weights than White females.

Wow, amazing how well thought out and coherent she can be when she puts her mind to it. So sad that she doesn't do this more often.

BTW, this will be my third attempt at posting this reply. My original attempt should have been posted hours ago but I received an error message that the site was being worked on and it promptly wiped out everything I wrote. :-(. Crossing my fingers that the third time is the charm.

Thanks again.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
To correct typos and clarify comments.
  • Love 10
On 1/25/2017 at 1:18 AM, Diamond Dog said:

I'm in full cringe mode. Even though 88 percent of this show is staged, it was still enough to give me the Whitney dry heaves. 

First of all, Buddy is an ass. Two months behind on rent gives a person no room to complain about frilly cushions, and a no shoes on the carpet rule.  He's a mouth-breathing slug, and Heather could do far better than him. He's the type of guy who sits on the couch digging for boogers, and then flicks them on the floor. 

Secondly, who gets full frontal with a friend for a 'massage.' And notice how it is the friend who has to administer the massage, and not the other way around?  Whitney is always asking her friends to massage her, and touch her.

The radio guy got called out for not giving her a proper hug, or letting her know about his dating life. Whitney thinks every guy is into her, because the texts don't lie! She totally humiliated the guy on air, and in front of his work colleagues. Then in the next breath, she's has the nerve to ask for a job, because she's a 'professional.' 

Thirdly, we see the TLC paid friends fill out a form about HER, for an online dating profile. "Oh Whitney, you're so smart, funny, strong, and brave...."  Again, I get the dry heaves the same time as Whitney does, except mine are real. I don't about the rest of you, but my friends get together to socialize, play games, watch movies etc, and not worry about my dating life. 

The tipping point was the parents waltzing in her room.  Babs, whom I don't find particularly funny, asks Whitney if she's a LESBIAN, almost like it is a swear word. Actually, Babs, your daughter is most likely bisexual, or TLC is working that angle, because we've got to experience how full, fabulous, and fat life is y'all!  My god, she's a 32 year old with the mental aptitude of a vapid teenager. Everyone panders to her, and its nauseating fake, and ridiculous. 

And now she's allegedly pregnant, and it is with Bushy beard's baby. *dry heaves*

Based on this post alone, I feel compelled to add this shitshow to my DVR!

• Love 1

Am trying to figure out the odds of someone with PCOS who has infrequent (at best) menstrual cycles, is morbidly obese (which decreases fertility) and who never got pregnant while she was in a stable relationship having sex on a regular basis (ew) and who just (apparently) happens to get knocked up from one of her ex's booty calls.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Hana Chan said:

Am trying to figure out the odds of someone with PCOS who has infrequent (at best) menstrual cycles, is morbidly obese (which decreases fertility) and who never got pregnant while she was in a stable relationship having sex on a regular basis (ew) and who just (apparently) happens to get knocked up from one of her ex's booty calls.

When I was undergoing fertility treatments, I had IUI with an oral drug that was flawlessly timed. With our numbers, our odds under those IDEAL circumstances were about 1-3% per cycle (I got pregnant on our 7th cycle). I can only imagine how astronomically small Whitney's chances of getting accidentally pregnant would be.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, LocalGovt said:

I am not sure Buddy is/was really 2 months behind on the rent.  I think it was a ploy for drama's-sake. 

I can't believe I'm still giving this episode head space. If Whitney can't afford the house without Nuddy's rent payments, and can't afford to decorate without whining about debt, where in hell has the TLC money gone? Or are we supposed to pretend they aren't getting paid?

Id love it if Buddy's reaction would be, "Whatever. Put a lien on m TLC paycheck."

And Lenny? He's on the show because they are still having sex? So he's basically getting paid to have sex with Whitney...

• Love 3

The odds of someone with zero fertility problems getting pregnant in any given month is only 20%.  That's why, if the woman is under the age of 35 (at least that was the cutoff age when I was under the care of a reproductive endocrinologist from 2001-2003), most doctors won't even discuss fertility treatments until the couple has been trying for at least 12 months. 

• Love 1

First of all, there were too many people doing yoga in that tiny room. Everybody in the class was thin and did the poses perfectly except Buddy. I've never been to a yoga class like that before. People of all shapes and sizes do even advanced yoga and it's not easy. sometimes the pose doesn't look perfect but it is still correct at that person's particular level. Everybody starts somewhere. I've never been to a class where everybody there looked like clones, wearing workout clothes that looked almost identical and all doing perfect poses. And packed in like sardines at that. There was no room to do a real class. I hate how obviously staged everything is. Those people were cast for the part of yoga student for MBFFL. And I've never seen anybody Om facing eachother with their eyes open. Awkward. 

• Love 6

Babs obv loves Henchie the Cat.  Twitney hands Babs a picture collage of assorted Henchie shots 

Babs: "ohh is this for me??" Heart all a flutter

Twitney: NO.

Twit couldn't just give Babs the friggen collage since she Lives with the damn cat ?  ((( update : twit gave Babs the damn collage )))

Also, does Twit call/text before she barges into Babs & Glenn's house . I love how Twit has all these boundaries for others that don't apply to her. Twat.

Edited by DNR
Wrote Whitney instead of Twitney - can't have that
  • Love 2
On January 30, 2017 at 8:37 PM, Honey said:

That is the document I found where I saw both signatures.

I can't believe Glenn & Babs would be so foolish to co-sign a mortgage with Twitney. MBFFL will end sooner rather than later and they'll be saddled with these house payments . Did Twit hold down any type of employment before the show ?  I predict Twit will be back home with mommy & daddy and Glenn will be renting out the property post show. 

On 2/19/2017 at 11:52 AM, DNR said:

I can't believe Glenn & Babs would be so foolish to co-sign a mortgage with Twitney. MBFFL will end sooner rather than later and they'll be saddled with these house payments . Did Twit hold down any type of employment before the show ?  I predict Twit will be back home with mommy & daddy and Glenn will be renting out the property post show. 

These people never think that far ahead. They get caught up in their own celebrity and believe the gravy train will continue on forever. They foresee a future of book deals, speaking engagements, celebrity cruises, etc. Reality TV celebrity has become a bonafide vocation, which blows my mind. 

Actually, even if the show ends those things WILL go on for a little while. She might lose this show but she'll likely go on the circuit and find others. And then they'll just gradually come to a halt. The smart ones use their platform to create a product or business and start investing wisely. There aren't many of those, though. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

These people never think that far ahead. They get caught up in their own celebrity and believe the gravy train will continue on forever. They foresee a future of book deals, speaking engagements, celebrity cruises, etc. Reality TV celebrity has become a bonafide vocation, which blows my mind. 

Actually, even if the show ends those things WILL go on for a little while. She might lose this show but she'll likely go on the circuit and find others. And then they'll just gradually come to a halt. The smart ones use their platform to create a product or business and start investing wisely. There aren't many of those, though. 

Nicole Polizzi and Jenni Farley from Jersey Shore (which was also scripted) did such a thing. They each have their own product line (I used to buy Jwoww dark tanning lotion). Snooki has this: http://thesnookishop.com Totally remembered how much I love animal print!

What would Whit's thing be besides no body shame cruises? I know she was in radio before. I don't hold high hope for her losing a large amount of weight. 

• Love 1