Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: Knocked Up?

• Start Topic

That makes me livid... I'm disappointed in tlc for making this a cliffhanger/teaser, I just don't think that was appropriate, but I put blame whit too, if she weren't pregnant, and she knew as of last night the why the hell post the pictures of 3 positive tests deliberately to bait viewers.  I seriously did not like her before but I actively hate her right now. It's disgusting to play with people like this.  I'm ok with a is she/isn't she pregnant storyline, but the fact that both her and tlc are deliberately leading the viewers to believe is is/was actually pregnant is disgusting in my opinion. 

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Cherrio said:

Has Allistair asked for a paternity test?

Well, Will certainly has sold out to TLC.   His praise of Whitney?   I do not see any weight loss. I guess he threw the scale out along with his integrity.

This ^^.  I am so disappointed in Will. He was the only one (besides Kerryn) who called  Twit out.  Now he's all like "oh you only ate 2 cupcakes instead of 4? Well good for you girl."  Hopefully the TLC gravy was good enough to sell out on his integrity and professionalism. He might as well pull up a chair and a few pizzas and gorge with Twit and Buddy.

I'm not shocked that Yukon asked for a paternity test. He can't admit on tv if they actually had sex since I still believe he was bought and paid for by TLC.  Plus he can see how a manipulative person like Twit may use the possibility of the situation.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, saratothej said:

Just watched it. As many predicted, it was some sort of false positive. How convenient that she ran and told Lenny BEFORE going to the actual doctor. DRAMA! 

Even more DRAMA for us because the video is gone now! OH LAWD what a complete mess

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Just B said:

Everyone needs to head over to My big fat fab life facebook page and check out the newest post...yup there's your answer! Whitney is NOT pregnant! TLC felt the heat for sure lol

I am not finding it. I looked on TLC's Facebook page, and the show's page. What are we meant to be looking at?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, momofsquid said:

I was too late to see it. What did I miss?

Basically the Doctor pointed to the screen and said there's nothing there (no baby) and it was a false positive. Whitney then tells Lenny she's not pregnant and he's relieved. Wow I wonder why they took it down.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Just B said:

Basically the Doctor pointed to the screen and said there's nothing there (no baby) and it was a false positive. Whitney then tells Lenny she's not pregnant and he's relieved. Wow I wonder why they took it down.

Thanks. It's quite remarkable that so many of her followers didn't see this coming.

• Love 6

The Whitney fans and Teen Mom fans, with their blind adoration and rabid loyalty, actually scare me a little. 

If TLC posted that, then why didn't Whitney share it on her page? Or did some TLC employee sneak it on there out of guilt and then get caught?

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, Just B said:

Everyone needs to head over to My big fat fab life facebook page and check out the newest post...yup there's your answer! Whitney is NOT pregnant! TLC felt the heat for sure lol

I went to the show's FB page, but I don't see anything about this.

• Love 1

They probably know they're up a creek on this one - many people will not be amused.  I'm guessing the video was there just long enough for a few to catch it & tell others, but then pull it down really quick to 'kind of' continue the cliffhanger.

I remembered the scene when she was going to test - she started pulling her pants down with the camera right there. What did she pee on camera? Thankfully they cut it.

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, Just B said:

I was able to watch it before it was taken down. Lenny's reaction was so emotionally disconnected it makes me hope that everything about their relationship is 100% staged, otherwise I feel really sorry for Whitney if she actually believes that this guy was ever genuinely in love with her. 

The clip also showed her dad being relieved that she's not pregnant, and Whit angrily claiming that it's her uterus and her body, and she and her uterus are leaving!! Then she takes Babs to a gay pride march. I'm starting to think this whole pregnancy storyline might be a plot device to add reproductive rights issues to the show to make Whitney look even more like an influential feminist leader. Converting her old-fashioned parents to the new world of sexual liberation.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

They probably know they're up a creek on this one - many people will not be amused.  I'm guessing the video was there just long enough for a few to catch it & tell others, but then pull it down really quick to 'kind of' continue the cliffhanger.

I remembered the scene when she was going to test - she started pulling her pants down with the camera right there. What did she pee on camera? Thankfully they cut it.

I think so, too. Long enough for a few people to get the word out but not long enough for everyone to see it. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Lesia said:

I think she's starting to get the butt flap, kind of like that one on "My 600 lb. Life"- Charity? Chastity?  Bleh.

You mean the "butt  wings"? I think so. I think she is already 400 pounds and maybe a little over.  I think a crossover with Dr. Now should be the next season.

My DVR said this is the 4th season. Third or 4th season surprise pregnancy. Reality tv trope. Even some of the "older" menopausal housewives had a pretend pregnancy scare. One prior housewife said she was offered the plot line and turned it down. 

• Love 6

Heh. I  saw the video link on the Facebook page for mbffl, clicked on the video -  and got a Facebook message about a "malicious" link, and when I returned to the page, the video link was gone.  My guess is it was an unauthorized posting, or someone at TLC jumped the gun on what was supposed to be posted after next week's show, but I have no doubt the content was exactly as described here! Yeah, she's a total bitch for going along with this storyline.

Not that it wasn't predictable that the "pregnancy" was non-existent. Hell, even Whitney treated that scene as an afterthought. In the video she's posted of all her family and friends watching the show at her premiere party, she's all giggly and excited about watching her parents see one scene in particular. Was it the scene in which she appears to be pregnant with their first grandchild? It is not. It's the scene in which they walk in on her, naked in bed with Donna giving her a massage. She's practically giddy with anticipation, and when the show goes to commercial just as Babs opens the bedroom door, Whitney pouts like a game show contestant who has to wait to hear if she's given the correct answer to win the million dollars!

How any of her fans could watch that clip and believe Whitney was having a baby is beyond me.

• Love 4

I tried to look at Facebook but the combined iq of most of the people arguing she is pregnant, or not using this for ratings (which is now what I firmly believe) is roughly 7... but I did see something whit hash tagged with #mybigfatfablife and I misread it as #mybigfatfablie... I think mine is more accurate. 

• Love 17
10 hours ago, okerry said:

... but I think Whitney fabricates virtually everything we see. She could have had a whole line of partners or none at all.

I am officially off of Whitney. I have never met anyone this off putting before. She thrives on crises and drama, and I don't believe any of it. I also don't believe her life is fabulous at all, and I think she is gains weight with every show that propagates her fantasies and delusions. She knows she is nothing like the bi-sexual, possibly pregnant, multiple heterosexual partnered life she pretends to have. She probably eats for comfort when she is reviewing what lies she's told each day. I am actually embarrassed for how she's represented big women.

• Love 11

I can't decide whether this show should be called My Small Fat Fibbing Life or My Small Fat Fabricated Life.

Also, I have PCOS.  When I thought I was pregnant, I took a test.  When it was positive, I took another, BUT I didn't use the same brand.

Edited by MrsClaus
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, leighroda said:

I'm ok with a is she/isn't she pregnant storyline, but the fact that both her and tlc are deliberately leading the viewers to believe is is/was actually pregnant is disgusting in my opinion. 

I think I would faint if Witless actually was honest in a TLC moment and admitted the pregnancy nonsense was for ratings. I would also like her to address the fact that she has gained a lot of weight since being on air. Discussing the one time she lost weight (which feels like a century ago) is no longer a viable comparison point. She needs to wake up and admit to her friends and her fans that her life is far from fabulous.

• Love 10

I didn't think she could get worse.  But, fuck, she got worse!

It's hard to believe, but I think absolutely everyone was wrong this episode.

It sounds like Buddy's a free-loader.  And missing two rent payments is wrong.  But I can't side with Whitney on the lease issue either.  She can't afford that house.  She got a mortgage because her parents co-signed for her.  She's apparently dependent on rental income to make the mortgage.  And she has no fucking job and no income other than this show to cover the rest.  In those circumstances, demanding a lease is basically saying "I want the right to sue you", which is a dick move.

You're not a fucking "homeowner".  You're just in pre-foreclosure. #thatsnotadulting.

Glenn, Babs?  I love you two.  You had me convinced that Whitney was adopted.  But, you've kind of turned into famewhores yourselves.  No, helping your child buy a house doesn't give you free reign to let yourselves in whenever.  But, Whitney?  Being a homeowner (which you aren't) also doesn't give you the right to make your guests uncomfortable just for shits and giggles.  Put some fucking clothes on!

Speaking of which.  "Your Honor, I know what that Asian lady massaging my dick might've looked like.  But it was really just a sensuous time between friends.  You know, "the power of touch" is very important".

And finally, I loved the not-so-subtle "oh fuck no's" at the radio station.  "We don't have it in the budget to hire you.  But next time we send the inflatable 'Kiss 100 Lips' (or whatever hokey gimmick their marketing department has) to an auto dealership opening, you can tag along."  And (Lumberg voice) "Hmmm.  Yeahhhhh.  I'm gonna go ahead and say the show's 'chemistry' couldn't withstand your constant braying."

• Love 18

My daughter is morbidly obese and has PCOS.  Five years ago she started getting sick after she ate and they scheduled tests to check her gall bladder.  What a surprise to everyone when we learned she was pregnant - with twins!  She carried to term and the girls weighed 6.12 and 6.13.  It was definitely something that none of us ever expected to experience but it does happen.  Immediately after learning she was pregnant, I Googled PCOS and pregnancy and it seemed grim.  We worried her entire pregnancy, expecting something to go wrong but she breezed through it, with her only complication being what they thought was cellulitis her final week (the doctor who actually delivered the babies did not agree that it was cellulitis).  She and her husband were very lucky.

This new season opener really threw me.  The awkward scene with her friend and her inability to afford a home without her parents' co-signing after having her own show for 2 years were definite "Huh??" moments for me.

• Love 13

This episode had to be edited out of order. I just rewatched the episode and unless Whitney's house has more rooms then I know about , the furniture , paint and rug switch back and forth? At the beginning of the episode she is making a big deal about painting, the white rug and her big girl new furniture. The scene when her parents come over and catch her and her BFF in bed, Buddy is on the old couch and the rug is striped not the white rug and the paint and art work is different. By the end of the episode Buddy and Whitney ar fighting and the paint and rug ( the white rug) are back to what they were in the first part of the episode. 

• Love 5

In Re: BooBoo Bear (or whatever her pet name is for him) needing to kick in for the rent....What? Do we all really think that with her TLC check, she can't cover the rent?  More fabricated drama.  These people are laughing (at the viewers) all the way to the bank.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, mamadrama said:

We have talked a lot about Donna on here. Look under the "friends" thread. Donna has lived with her for the past few years, she just wasnt filmed for whatever reason.

Doesn't Donna kick in for the rent? Let's see...that's Whit...Donna...and BooBoo Bear...and she STILL can't make the rent? That must be some rent.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I know. For a brief second, I thought I was watching That Other Show.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Alapaki said:

I didn't think she could get worse.  But, fuck, she got worse!

It's hard to believe, but I think absolutely everyone was wrong this episode.

It sounds like Buddy's a free-loader.  And missing two rent payments is wrong.  But I can't side with Whitney on the lease issue either.  She can't afford that house.  She got a mortgage because her parents co-signed for her.  She's apparently dependent on rental income to make the mortgage.  And she has no fucking job and no income other than this show to cover the rest.  In those circumstances, demanding a lease is basically saying "I want the right to sue you", which is a dick move.

You're not a fucking "homeowner".  You're just in pre-foreclosure. #thatsnotadulting.

Glenn, Babs?  I love you two.  You had me convinced that Whitney was adopted.  But, you've kind of turned into famewhores yourselves.  No, helping your child buy a house doesn't give you free reign to let yourselves in whenever.  But, Whitney?  Being a homeowner (which you aren't) also doesn't give you the right to make your guests uncomfortable just for shits and giggles.  Put some fucking clothes on!

Speaking of which.  "Your Honor, I know what that Asian lady massaging my dick might've looked like.  But it was really just a sensuous time between friends.  You know, "the power of touch" is very important".

And finally, I loved the not-so-subtle "oh fuck no's" at the radio station.  "We don't have it in the budget to hire you.  But next time we send the inflatable 'Kiss 100 Lips' (or whatever hokey gimmick their marketing department has) to an auto dealership opening, you can tag along."  And (Lumberg voice) "Hmmm.  Yeahhhhh.  I'm gonna go ahead and say the show's 'chemistry' couldn't withstand your constant braying."

Her family continues to ENABLE.   Cosigning for that house was enabling. I understand wanting to help your kid. And that's all fine when your kid is acting like an adult and treats you with respect. They are doing her no favors. 

Edited by Kid
Fix typo
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, LocalGovt said:

Let's see...that's Whit...Donna...and BooBoo Bear...and she STILL can't make the rent? That must be some rent.

So where is all this TLC money going? After several seasons, she should have enough to have bought the house outright and not need a mortgage. I own my own home and am paying off the mortgage and while I did get some help from my folks in making the down payment, the mortgage is entirely in my name. My folks won't be on the hook and won't have their credit scores wrecked if I screw up, but then again, I am a responsible adult. Self-sufficiency is apparently nowhere in Whitney's vocabulary.

9 hours ago, Alapaki said:

Yup. Thirty two years old with no stable job (outside the the TLC deal), needing your parents to co-sign a mortgage and apparently pregnant while not in a relationship with the baby daddy (if she is indeed pregnant)... in my neck of the woods, we'd be calling her trailer trash.

• Love 11

There are gag gift pregnancy tests you can get at Spencer's or online and the results are positive every time. There's also a way to get a real test to show a positive result by using Diet Pepsi or something like that. A couple of kids did an experiment that they posted on YouTube using some sort of soda and got positive tests several times. Just saying there are a thousand ways they could have gotten the test to show positive on camera. Like using a fake test.

• Love 1

It's very kind of people to hope that Whit did not have a miscarriage because of the emotional pain, but I don't believe Whit would have cared. If she had been pregnant, she would have used it to continue to manipulate her family, friends, and fans, but ultimately she would have been relieved to miscarry.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Alapaki said:

Man, they wanted nothing to do with her and it was awkward as hell.  There she is actually telling them she could fill in for the DJ going on maternity leave and they're like "next time there's an opening for someone to hand out flyers at the Pizza Hut we'll call you."  

Also, count me in on I don't believe for one second Twit even thought she was pregnant.  More manufactured drama.  

• Love 8

Because I'm a horrible human being, I believe this whole "pregnancy" storyline is fake.  The positive tests are fake, and we'll probably get a fake miscarriage storyarc next week.  Just so we can all be sooooooooo sorry for poor widdle Twit.  Just wait until you see all the facebook sympathy she'll be getting from the true believers.

Lesbian sex massage was also fake, as many of you already noted the lighting set up and the lack of fluster from her parents, Twit and Donna.  The storyline just wants us to assume that EVERYONE wants Twit, as she's so hott.  Not. 

Bet Roy's girlfriend is glad that that awful storyline is over now.  Roy was being nice, not flirty. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

So where is all this TLC money going? After several seasons, she should have enough to have bought the house outright and not need a mortgage. I own my own home and am paying off the mortgage and while I did get some help from my folks in making the down payment, the mortgage is entirely in my name. My folks won't be on the hook and won't have their credit scores wrecked if I screw up, but then again, I am a responsible adult. Self-sufficiency is apparently nowhere in Whitney's vocabulary.

My guess is that despite the TLC money she had to pay off outstanding debts and her credit rating is low which is why her parents would need to cosign.

1 hour ago, Nowhere said:

There are gag gift pregnancy tests you can get at Spencer's or online and the results are positive every time. There's also a way to get a real test to show a positive result by using Diet Pepsi or something like that. A couple of kids did an experiment that they posted on YouTube using some sort of soda and got positive tests several times. Just saying there are a thousand ways they could have gotten the test to show positive on camera. Like using a fake test.

Hers looked to me like dollar store pregnancy tests judging from the generic pink packaging I've seen so many times before.  Some people say they can be very reliable but why on earth would she buy so many of the same test if she were serious?  After the first result wouldn't she want to spend a little more money on a name brand or at least research other tests?  This was so obviously manufactured.  She disgusts me already, now even more.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, momofsquid said:

I was too late to see it. What did I miss?

It basically showed Whit at the doctor and the doctor telling her it was a false positive, she's not pregnant. Then she tells Lenny and asks him if he's disappointed. Lenny responds with a stupid face (shocker). The rest of the video showed some highlights of the rest of the season. Babs apparently attends some sort of gay pride event and acts naive. 

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, saratothej said:

It basically showed Whit at the doctor and the doctor telling her it was a false positive, she's not pregnant.

Oh, thank all the Gods for that. I'm sorry, but there are some people that should just not procreate and Whitney is in the top ten of my "Do Not Breed" list.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

Yup. Thirty two years old with no stable job (outside the the TLC deal), needing your parents to co-sign a mortgage and apparently pregnant while not in a relationship with the baby daddy (if she is indeed pregnant)... in my neck of the woods, we'd be calling her trailer trash.

Yep all this an more.  I can't see ANY bank giving her a loan to purchase a home.  I'm guessing she's a home owner only in name, Babs and Glen are the true owners.  That lease crap with Buddy, totally staged.

• Love 2

Whoever mentioned that Whitney and her friends/family are laughing all the way to the bank is 100% correct. 

Do her fans actually think she can't afford her mortgage by herself and needs Buddy's help when homegirl is making TLC money! Plus the book, DVD,  speaking engagements etc. And then she tells Buddy after decorating the house she has no more money. Oh really? More like you're just trying to relate to your fans by showing "the struggle", but I think more and more people are calling out this completely manufactured show.

Edited by Just B
  • Love 10

I was happy to see Whitney working out again and I continue to not hate her because she chooses to be happy.?I know fat people are supposed to walk around miserable all the time, but I think we are allowed to be happy. I'm sure the pregnancy test was a false positive, but I don't agree that people like her (AKA Fat), shouldn't be allowed to breed. I think most of the show is silly like all reality shows, but I see nothing Whitney has done to garner so much hatred except being fat. She is far from the only 30 something adult to still lean on her parents, struggle with finances or act silly.

As far as how "shocking" she acted on the radio show if you have ever listened to a shock jock radio show you will hear much, much worse. I think she is immature and not really all that likable but I reserve hate for people who murder, torture, rape etc. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

It's tax season.  We are two elderly people living within their means on less money than Twit is making from TLC.  We pay for everything with a credit card which we pay off every month (no interest charges).  As we looked at our summary for last year, we realized we had spent over $2,300 in restaurants.  To be fair, we were both working until we retired in April, and this includes meals while we were on vacations.  The $2,300 does not include grocery store purchases.

Now that we are retired and living on less, we saw that $2,300 number and realized it was an easy place to cut spending.  I suspect that it's about equal to Whitney's bills from the four pizza places whose apps she uses to order deliveries.  That's where the TLC money is going.  

• Love 2

I'm pretty sure no one here hates Whitney because she's fat and chooses to be happy. People have been pretty descriptive with why they dislike her, and her simply being fat has not been mentioned. And just because other 30 year olds might also be as immature and undeveloped in their lives as her doesn't mean she can't be criticized for it. I would criticize my own friends in the same way if they were living under the same circumstance. I'm the same age as Whitney, live in one of the most expensive metropolitan areas in the country, and not a single one of my friends is dependent on their parents. And most of my friends don't have the benefit of a college education and a reality tv career. But maybe it's because most of my friends are not lucky enough to have parents with the financial means to help them out like Whitney does. That's one of the reasons why I don't like Whitney: she complains so much and focuses so much on the ways that she is "victimized" when she really has so many privileges in life that she takes for granted.

Also, that radio show doesn't come off as a "shock jock" type of show. And Roy didn't seem to be entirely comfortable with having her call him out about texts that imply he was trying to put the moves on her while he has a girlfriend. Makes him look like a sleaze to his co-workers, the listeners, and potentially his girlfriend. Whitney was being rude. 

• Love 24
3 hours ago, Snarklepuss said:

My guess is that despite the TLC money she had to pay off outstanding debts and her credit rating is low which is why her parents would need to cosign.

Hers looked to me like dollar store pregnancy tests judging from the generic pink packaging I've seen so many times before.  Some people say they can be very reliable but why on earth would she buy so many of the same test if she were serious?  After the first result wouldn't she want to spend a little more money on a name brand or at least research other tests?  This was so obviously manufactured.  She disgusts me already, now even more.

It was from Dollar Tree.  My daughter used the same test 6 months ago.  I'm going to be a Gramma in May.

https://www.dollartree.com/Assured-Pregnancy-Test-Kits/p327473/index.pro

• Love 8

I see nothing wrong with Whitney buying her house and if her parents helped, then great. Do you know how much you invest in rent per month? In 5 years, that rent payment would amount to app. $72,000.00.  Why not invest that in the property?  And if Whitney becomes disabled and can't afford it, then they can sell it and stop any further losses and even recover any equity. 

Some people don't consider being on a reality show a real job, but, it probably pays Whitney as much money as she would make working fulltime 40 hours per week. Only if she were doing that, she wouldn't be available to film the show. That's why you need a person who has free time and is available for the filming.  Doing the part-time jobs like radio dj and working with the Grasshoppers not only provides her time and flexibility, but also provides storylines for the show.  The show likely pays Whit at least $75,000.00 per season, maybe much more, and based on her education and background, that's a very good income for her. I sense her concern of paying the mortgage was staged so Buddy has a storyline. 

IMO, a lot of the antics on the show are created by the producers.  I'm not going to despise the characters just because they are following what the show wants.  And even if Whit is the fattest person who will not listen to healthcare advice, it doesn't mean that she's evil.  I can take the good and the bad.  I still find her amusing and the show funny.  I'll reserve judgment on the pregnancy issue.  If it really did happen that she got a false positive, then, why not reveal it on the show?  Now, if it didn't happen that way, then, that's different. Personally, I would not play that game, but, reality characters do it all the time.  Here's an article on it.  Sometimes, your test may show positive, but you miscarry before you get to the doctor, so by that time you are not pregnant.  Hormones from the miscarriage should be present though. 

http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/signs/test/false-positive-pregnancy-test/

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

No, but I stand firm in my belief that these types of comments would never appear if Whitney was a size 2.

Oh trust me... I would find her just as dislikeable if she were a size two. An obnoxious, crass person is an obnoxious, crass person no matter what size they are.

She got this show because she's supposed to be an inspiration to women, that they can live their lives in a fulfilling way no matter what size they are (something I firmly agree with). Where it goes off the rails is that she does suffer from some pretty significant health issues (which she constantly downplays), so her instance that being fat has nothing to do with her health risks falls pretty flat. She is emotionally immature (and a woman in her 30s who doesn't have her shit together is nothing to be idolized), and belittles those who disagree with her. Whatever she is off camera (and I'll be happy to grant that at least a bit of how people perceive her is due to the editing), on camera she comes across as highly abrasive, self-centered and incapable of accepting a shred of criticism. Not exactly someone that I'd want to be hanging out with on a regular basis. And not someone that I feel should be held up as an example for other women to emulate. 

But to each their own... if some like watching her and feel that she is an inspiration, more power to them. I'm not one of them.

• Love 24
9 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

No, I don't think it has been explained to me why people hate Whitney. I see lots of comments on why she shouldn't be pregnant (too fat), shouldn't expect to have anyone love her (Fat), shouldn't attempt to dance (fat). It all comes back to the same thing. Her parents are not supporting her-they co-signed on the loan. If my son who is now in college wanted me to co-sign a loan I would consider it because the economy is tough right now. Whitney's parents could easily have said no. I think she does make money from the show and whatever else she does, and probably makes enough to pay for her house with a roommmate-so what is there to hate?

If the radio show didn't want Whitney to be on the air, she wouldn't be. They are trying to get publicity. I didn't see Whitney forcing them to air her comments. I don't think you have the right to tell me I need to hate someone because you say so-I still get to make up my own mind. Would I be best friends with her? No, but I stand firm in my belief that these types of comments would never appear if Whitney was a size 2. Lots of girls who can't dance appear on TV all the time-they are never called disgusting pigs. Lots of TV shows feature immature adults-they may be called clueless or dumb, never the hateful terms thrown around here. 

I didn't see anyone saying that she SHOULDN'T be pregnant because she's too fat. I saw people saying that it's UNLIKELY she would get pregnant because her size and PCOS make it statistically improbable. I'm not sure what you're referring to about not expecting anyone to love her. And it's not that she shouldn't attempt to dance, it's that she shouldn't call herself a professional dancer because she's objectively not a professional dancer and is subjectively a very basic dancer with limited skill. Needing parents to co-sign the lease is getting support from your parents. If you could do it independently, you wouldn't need their co-sign, i.e. they're helping to support you. Her parents are financially well off and they are supportive enough to offer their help. That's a privilege that Whitney is very lucky to have, yet she treats her parents with disrespect.

The radio show likely didn't know exactly what Whitney was going to say, and most radio is live, so it's not like they had a choice to air it or not (assuming it was even really broadcast). And I really don't understand why you think I (or anyone else) am trying to tell you that you need to hate Whitney... As far as her not getting hate if she were thin, have you checked out the message boards for any other reality show that features self-aggrandizing people who make bad life decisions? Teen Mom, Kardashians, Real Housewives, etc all feature thin people who get just as much hate as Whitney. 

• Love 19

I'm fat and I'm happy.  So are a lot of my friends.  So I don't call out Twit because she's fat and happy.  I call her out because she's a twit.  She lives in the same world of "alt reality" that our Dear Leader lives in, what with her trying to convince us that she's any kind of dancer, much less professional.  That she's so fabulous that everyone wants to jump her bones.  That her personality is the best.  And it's not her size that makes me sneer at her - I also sneer at the Paris Hilton's of the world, and the Kardashian, living in their rarified worlds.  You can see the fake on this show a mile away, yet they still try to convince us that it's reality.  I always pay attention to the man behind the green drapes. [/Wizard of Oz].    She could be size 0 and gorgeous, but she'd still be a twit.

Oh, and I bought my house myself.  I didn't need my parents to co-sign for it.  Nor did I buy a house that needed roomies before I could afford it.  I bought the house I could afford on my salary, and I'm proud of it.

• Love 21

Previews for next week's episode show her mother in the hospital & someone talking about "a brain bleed."  If Whitney  was pregnant, the stress of worrying about whether or not her mom was going to live or die may have caused her to miscarry.

58 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

No, but I stand firm in my belief that these types of comments would never appear if Whitney was a size 2.

She wouldn't be on tv if she was size 2.  She has no discernible talent whatsoever (apart from eating).  She is a horrible person - fat or not.

• Love 15

I think it takes all types. Whit can annoy me at times, but, she is laughing all the way to the bank.  My concern is that she really does not appreciate her health risks.  But, if she's competent mentally, her course to self destruct is is her option.  Sooner or later, she's going to hit a wall and really get the stuffing knocked out of her.  Stroke, cardiac, muscular, diabetes, etc.  It's up to her. 

• Love 3