Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Compromising Positions

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

Eileen is exhausting. "It's not over!" said she who demands ten apologies. "Shut up, Dorit!" said she who brings the same stuff up at every turn. 

How about "I didn't want this to become a thing!"  Please, bitch, then STFU about it!  or "I feel like now Dorit is obsessing about it and twisting it around in her mind!"  No, bitch, it's just you.  Dorit was trying to have fun at game night, and in between Camille's and game night was probably enjoying her life in whatever way she normally does.

1 hour ago, SFoster21 said:

Eileen sounded seriously crazy tonight, paranoid and petty.

You are aware, Eileen, that you are giving Dorit plenty of reasons not to like you?  LVP isn't in it.

Eileen sounded seriously crazy tonight, paranoid and petty.

You are aware, Eileen, that you are giving Dorit plenty of reasons not to like you?  LVP isn't in it.

Worth saying twice!  :)  If now is the point where "teams" are chosen, I am firmly on Team Dorit.  Even though she's annoying and I don't care for her husband and I thought she was the weird lesbian in her convo with Eden.  I did enjoy Eden's input into the Lisa/Kim confrontation, and I thought Rinna did well to apologize to Kim for being mean.  Unfortunately, the previews for next week shattered the goodwill she earned from me :(  

I know that we are all supposed to pretend this is "real" even though it's really not, so all I can do while watching is think of how they SHOULD behave.  For example, Kyle should have told Eileen not to talk about people who are in the room.  Dorit should have said "Erika, I'm sorry I offended  you; I meant it as fun.  The rest of you can STFU and MYOB!"  Eileen should never say anything else, ever, unless she's performing on her soap.

40 minutes ago, crgirl412 said:

Wasn't there a gay OC Housewife for  a season that Tamra took a dip in the lady pond with? 

Don't forget that Brandi and Carlton "made out"!!!

26 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think Kyle was 'hatin" on Kim about becoming a gramdma, it was one sister saying it to another sister, like saying I can't believe you/we are old enough to be a grandma, nothing more.

Agree - I have a meme that says "Don't you hate when you see an old person and realize that you went to high school together?"  :)

• Love 23
57 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Eden may be a bit intense and precious with her recovery journey (TM Yolanda), but I really appreciated the conversation between her and Rinna. I mean, have we ever seen a conversation on a Housewives show where two of the women discuss themselves in a self-aware, analytical and thoughtful way? And genuinely support each other? Not by telling each other how good they look, or tearing down a mutual enemy, or patting themselves on the back somehow, but by actually listening to each other and sharing something vulnerable? There was a depth to their conversation that I'm not sure I've seen on one of these shows in a long time (I know, I know, it is not saying much). I am enjoying Eden's presence so far.

Only thing is, Rinna's NOT on a recovery journey, and said addiction isn't an issue for her. But at least she was supportive. Best conversation in a long time, although at the end, Rinna's comment, "I like that!" about Eden's forthrightness seemed a bit condescending in light of the fact she is not an addict herdelf. More like another dig at Kim.

• Love 3

Im team Dorit, Kyle and Lisa 100% * well this week anyway *haha

Eileen is super annoying with the whole panty gate thing. And Dorit really held her own with Eileen. I was happy. 

And I also think Kim held her own well, Rinna was huge dick bringing up her arrest . Glad LisaV stood up for kim  ( and kyle by proxy)

• Love 24
10 minutes ago, renatae said:

Only thing is, Rinna's NOT on a recovery journey, and said addiction isn't an issue for her. But at least she was supportive. Best conversation in a long time, although at the end, Rinna's comment, "I like that!" about Eden's forthrightness seemed a bit condescending in light of the fact she is not an addict herdelf. More like another dig at Kim.

I think the main issue with Lisa R when it comes to this whole Kim thing is this

1. Kim is her storyline.  If Kim is sober, where is Lisa R's storyline coming from?  She can't argue with LVP because LVP's fanbase is too big and ferocious and she felt that last season.  Same can be said with Erika especially if you look at tweets.  Kyle is too boring and she somewhat likes her.  Eileen is her friend, that's a no.  Eden, no.  

2.  I think Kim is also Lisa not having her own closure when it came to her sister.   Lisa said her sister died of an overdose when she was 21 and never got the chance to be sober like Kim is now.  She's diverting all her building up anger at Kim like if she were her own sister.  

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

I've actually been pretty lax and cool about Lisa and Eileen. I kinda saw their pt with LVP but disagreed with their way about it but this episode my eyes have seen the light.

Sorry for the upcoming crude analogy but Rinna and Eileen are like a pair of shit dingleberries that won't leave your ass no matter how much you shimmy and shake on the can. Good gawd!

Eileen is so fucking exhausting. She couldn't let shit go if she consumed every man made laxative in the world and was then hooked up to the world's most powerful colonic put on the blitzkrieg setting. 

Brilliant imagery.  Says it all.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Eileen. I. Can’t. Anymore.

Been watching YR4ever. Excited when I heard she was joining RHBH . . . that should have been a red flag. Since denial is my safe place, I want to believe she is playing a “character”.

OMG you and me both!!! ? 

Eileen and Lisa R got me so embarrassed. I was jazzed when they would be joining since HWs is basically a primetime reality soap opera,  so why not!  

PFFFFFT! 

No,  after these two,  they have completely ruined it for me ever wanting soap opera actresses on any HWs show EVER AGAIN.   If I can't learn anything about them in soap opera digest or during interview time with Michael Fairman I don't want to see any of my favorite soap queens on reality tv.   Rinna and Davidson done killed it idea dead!  

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, renatae said:

Another thing I'm bored with and don't want to see any more of is Erika's entourage and preparations for her shows, along with all the puss patting. It's so old and overdone.

ON someone so old and overdone. Ugh. It reminds me of the advice Stevie Nicks's father gave her: "The first time you run down the street naked, everyone will look; the second time, a few people will look; the third time, no one will look." People ain't checkin' for some silly ol' hag like ErICKa Janye. Ain't nobody trying to see a geriatric hag trying to act like Brittany Spears in the Catholic school girl outfit. Hit the road, Grandma. Your expiration date has passed.

• Love 18
12 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

Kim and her yellow teeth need to go the hell away.  She's still not clean, she seemed high every time they showed her.  She makes my skin crawl and she still doesn't take responsibility for anything she's said and done.  I wish they would stop ramming her druggy ass down our throats.  She disgusts me with that smug look on her face.  

I agree, they need to keep her off the show. I am sure she is using prescription meds for her psych problems and that she has long term damage from all the drug/alcohol abuse. That said, she said something tonight that makes me believe she is towing the sobriety train now and this is that if she slips up her kids will cut her off and she will not be allowed in their lives....which translates into ...no grandbaby! I think her desire to be a part of her grandsons life just may be stronger than her desire to get high/drunk! Of course, only time will tell.

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I wanted Kim to follow LisaR's apology with one of her own ( I know, I know I'm obviously delusional)... has she ever apologised to LisaR for that drug-fuelled horror ride in the limousine to Eileen's (?) party?

The gleeful/smug look she shone from her face when LisaR was about to apologise was awful. To me, it was an "I won" look. 

I agree - that's why I was liking Rinna at the time.  Someone has to be the "bigger person" in every argument and I thought well of her for taking that role.  Unfortunately she's going to blow it next week -- if they didn't show previews, I would have spent an entire week thinking better of her than she deserves :)

• Love 8

Lisa needs to take that strap on of hers  shove it in her mouth like a ball gag and  buckle it tight for the rest of the season. 

Can we find one for Eileen too?

Edited by Giselle
Typo
  • Love 24
22 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I wanted Kim to follow LisaR's apology with one of her own ( I know, I know I'm obviously delusional)... has she ever apologised to LisaR for that drug-fuelled horror ride in the limousine to Eileen's (?) party?

The gleeful/smug look she shone from her face when LisaR was about to apologise was awful. To me, it was an "I won" look. 

I agree, Kim should have apologized as well. That said, I don't think Rinna's apology was sincere and I think Kim knew that, as did the others.

• Love 20
55 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

A planner to play games with your friends?  Can these women take a shit without having a planner for it? 

That made me laugh and reminded me of my local library setting up Lego days for kids. Get Legos, put them out and let the kids play. Done. Had to laugh when a parent asked where the Lego facilitator was. I do think HW in general need planners because otherwise its like herding cats.

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I was reading comments elsewhere and that episide has been forgotten by many viewers; some recall the "husband" remark, though many felt this was without sting as nothing ever surfaced... 

but for me, Rinna's first exposure to Kim and her frank question "Are you high?"  in that limo began this thing.  Again with the limo, Kim.  Not lucky spaces for you.  Limited exposure and talking in Hallmark platitudes is best. Don't overstep.

Kyle should intervene in an argument Kim started? She should stay out of Kim's spats.  LVP and the rest of the women should get behind Kyle by seeking to defuse a situation ruining the party for all.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

The issue between Rinna and Kim was in Amsterdam.  Kim really hasn't fired a shot at Rinna since then.  Rinna had a qualified apology, "if I offended you," Rinna on the other hand has been in her words "mean" to Kim.  Everything from Kim lunching with Yolanda to Kim getting arrested for shoplifting, not able to write a blog because she was too drunk, texting Kim threatening texts-I believe she blamed dear old dad for that because he sushed her, Kim being on the run after her daughters wedding, Kim being gross, how Kim treats her sister, Rinna has been commenting on.  I think Kim eked out some sort of apology at one of the Reunions.

I would have more sympathy for Rinna if after the, "What Did Harry Do?", situations Rinna and even Hamlin didn't spend the better part of about a month tweeting, giving interviews, Rinna on talk shows talking about the comment, Rinna saying things like "Did he fuck the dog?" and various other attention inducing stunts.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

A planner to play games with your friends?  Can these women take a shit without having a planner for it? 

It amazes me what Hollyweirds will pay other people to do for them. I wonder if the game planner grew up dreaming of a job where he could direct rich women on how to play charades? He likely gets paid a pretty penny for it though, so good for him.

Why do I have to look at Kim Richards? I don't care if she is sober or drunk, she is obnoxious and adds nothing to the show. I was amused however at how easily she removed the security tag from her dress. From what I remember that scene was right after the newspaper article regarding her shoplifting arrest was shown. Ha. I once had to return a top that still had the security tag attached as there is no way I could remove it myself. Mind you I had never had any practice trying previously either.....

The most I got out of this epi was that LisaV and Kim apparently shared a make up gun before sitting for their THs. The gun was set to clown.  

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The issue between Rinna and Kim was in Amsterdam.  Kim really hasn't fired a shot at Rinna since then.  Rinna had a qualified apology, "if I offended you," Rinna on the other hand has been in her words "mean" to Kim.  Everything from Kim lunching with Yolanda to Kim getting arrested for shoplifting, not able to write a blog because she was too drunk, texting Kim threatening texts-I believe she blamed dear old dad for that because he sushed her, Kim being on the run after her daughters wedding, Kim being gross, how Kim treats her sister, Rinna has been commenting on.  I think Kim eked out some sort of apology at one of the Reunions.

I would have more sympathy for Rinna if after the, "What Did Harry Do?", situations Rinna and even Hamlin didn't spend the better part of about a month tweeting, giving interviews, Rinna on talk shows talking about the comment, Rinna saying things like "Did he fuck the dog?" and various other attention inducing stunts.

I only watch the show and read comments and recaps, so thank you for that.  Explains why people don't get that that remark was such a big deal.  I guess it's all show business in the end for her; more power to her for turning shit into cash.

People keep asking the same question, why not amuse yourself and give them something quotable?

I dunno.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

It amazes me what Hollyweirds will pay other people to do for them. I wonder if the game planner grew up dreaming of a job where he could direct rich women on how to play charades? He likely gets paid a pretty penny for it though, so good for him.

Why do I have to look at Kim Richards? I don't care if she is sober or drunk, she is obnoxious and adds nothing to the show. I was amused however at how easily she removed the security tag from her dress. From what I remember that scene was right after the newspaper article regarding her shoplifting arrest was shown. Ha. I once had to return a top that still had the security tag attached as there is no way I could remove it myself. Mind you I had never had any practice trying previously either.....

The most I got out of this epi was that LisaV and Kim apparently shared a make up gun before sitting for their THs. The gun was set to clown.  

She was arrested for shoplifting over a year, closer to 2 years ago, before that scene was filmed.  That said, I did have to wonder if that dress fell into her purse or is the sales clerk forgot to remove the tag. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She was arrested for shoplifting a year before that scene was filmed.  That said, I did have to wonder if that dress fell into her purse or is the sales clerk forgot to remove the tag. LOL

First thing I thought of too.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She was arrested for shoplifting over a year, closer to 2 years ago, before that scene was filmed.  That said, I did have to wonder if that dress fell into her purse or is the sales clerk forgot to remove the tag. LOL

I wasn't implying that Kim was charged for shoplifting that dress. LOL. I thought it was hilarious that the editors went there as I am sure we were not the only two who wondered why the tag was still on the dress. 

• Love 11

Eileen can't let go of her own arguments and now she can't let anyone else let go of their arguments! She has to have the last word on everything for everybody and only her opinion counts! LOL

Maybe if she cleared her head of all that shit, she'd have remembered to be gracious and get Kyle the hostess a gift, like EVERYONE ELSE.  Not that it was a necessary gesture, I just found it interesting that she was the only one who didn't bring anything.  

What was going on with the tip of Kim's nose in her TH?  I couldn't stop looking at it.  And speaking of TH's, what is with the Little Bo Peep get-up Erika is wearing during her TH's?  I don't think her "team" approved that! 

• Love 18
5 hours ago, PumpkinPK said:

Not an Erika fan at all, but Eden should really make noce with her and get her dermatologist/plastic surgeon info because she's bordering on creepy mannequin with a moving mouth.

If Vidal was my father, I hope that I would do more with my hair than always sticking it in the same lazy bun.

Eden explained on a morning show here how she prefers short hair and doesn't really care to spend a lot of time on hair. That explains why she told Rinna about her short hair being perfect for her. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

ON someone so old and overdone. Ugh. It reminds me of the advice Stevie Nicks's father gave her: "The first time you run down the street naked, everyone will look; the second time, a few people will look; the third time, no one will look." People ain't checkin' for some silly ol' hag like ErICKa Janye. Ain't nobody trying to see a geriatric hag trying to act like Brittany Spears in the Catholic school girl outfit. Hit the road, Grandma. Your expiration date has passed.

This is probably the reason that Erika markets herself to a gay audience. Erika reminds me of a good drag show. Over the top and fabulous. She herself acknowledged how rare it is that someone of her age does what she does. I say dance on Erika Jane. She's not my favorite of the HWs, but I admire the fact that she does what she wants to do, and her general non-emotional reactions to things. It's a nice change of pace from a Rinna or a Kim.

I tune out when Eileen speaks. She just can NOT get to the point.

Dorit is thirsty. My God. Cruising Eden? Not buying it after she was so offended by Erika's lack of underwear.

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 18
7 minutes ago, Granimal said:

She herself acknowledged how rare it is that someone of her age does what she does

Make shitty music and not dance that well? 

Also, comparing her to a drag show is an insult to good drag.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 21
7 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Hmmm...the last time Bloomingdale's left a security device on a dress I bought Security chased me out of the store...

That thing isn't a security device. It's a 'if you take this off, you can't return it' device. 

Not that I've ever done it [ahem] but people have been known to tuck price tags into hidden places, wear the dress and then return it. So, Bloomingdale's puts these big, black tags in conspicuous places on higher-priced dresses.

I shop way too much.

• Love 24

I'm sorry I'm not a Kim fan but I loved when she said what's the big deal about no panties and also when she called Rinna a faker cause she is and when she says Eileen influences Rinna cause she 100 percent does lol..

Honesty I don't know how anyone could handle being around Eileen more then 5 seconds. She fucking harps on everything for like 5 years. It honestly exhausts me just to watch her lol. 

Also maybe it's wrong but Kyle is my favourite.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 19

Did anyone else think Erika looked like an oversexed Little Bo Peep in her TH?

I never, ever thought I'd like seeing Kim on my tv again, but tonight I actually enjoyed her at game night. As others have said, it's a scared world when Kim Richards is the voice of reason.  I see she's still using that e cigarette thing. As for the dress, the security tags only work IF the system is turned on. You'd be surprised at how many stores don't have it on, or have old tags that don't work with a new system. Found this out when I was working a fashion show and received an entire rolling rack of clothes from a store with tags on. I made one of their employees come and remove them. 

Did anyone else think Erika looked like an oversexed Little Bo Peep in her TH?

I never, ever thought I'd like seeing Kim on my tv again, but tonight I actually enjoyed her at game night. As others have said, it's a scared world when Kim Richards is the voice of reason.  I see she's still using that e cigarette thing. As for the dress, the security tags only work IF the system is turned on. You'd be surprised at how many stores don't have it on, or have old tags that don't work with a new system. Found this out when I was working a fashion show and received an entire rolling rack of clothes from a store with tags on. I made one of their employees come and remove them. 

Personal pet peeve: when someone says "Sorry IF I ......" In otherwords, " You're delusional, your feelings aren't hurt, if they were I really don't care, but I'll say this just to make you happy and shut you up."

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Given that Radziwill herself was in 3 marriages, I guess she is something of an authority on being in a shitty marriage.

It's a parody acct.  She's not on twitter ?

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, Kim can just go out the door.  I don't want to see her or hear about her.  Yeah, Kim you did 'say' something about Lisa's husband.  And in that declaration you implied something.  And if you were working the steps you would have owned it and given LR an apology for implying something about it.  The funny part about Kim's 'hurt' is that LR was right about her being an addict.  But Kim wants an apology.  Eden, the other recovered alcoholic is seeing the problem with Kim.  Yeah, LR came across as mean to ask Kim about her arrest but she's also dealing with someone who never owns anything.  I'm not a big LR fan but I do get where she was coming from on a certain level.

I thought the same  thing about Kim. At least LR apologized, so maybe we can put that to bed, unlike PantyGate which Eileen is determined to make into it's own mini-series. What I find amusing is that they go on and on about it and Erika just sits there with a bored expression on her face. 

Anyone know if the dress with the security tag was sold by Target? (OK, to the corner I go).

Once again Bambi made the show worth watching. I love that dog. I couldn't even follow the whole Eden-Dorit-Gay-Whatever conversation because I was watching Bambi and Her Ball.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I think there was an issue way before Amsterdam! The hell limo ride when Kim was off her face and Rinna was stuck in the same car. That was surely an issue for Rinna, especially as Kim has never acknowledged what she put Rinna through, let alone apologise. 

I agree Kim hasn't shot anything at Rinna since Amsterdam, but ignoring everything before Amsterdam is why Rinna still has a beef with Kim. Actually, thinking through this while I type..... that's probably a bit of it, the rest (probably the most) is the reference to "the husband" (Hamlin). 

I guess Rinna is upset with Kim for a combination of things: putting her through an intense one on one drug fuelled who knows what will happen am I at risk situation in the limousine; the denial of drug use afterwards; the conflict around accusations and denials of drug use; then inferences about husbands to deflect from scrutiny.

Aaaaand then we get Kim being upset about Rinna 'attacking her' and 'coming for her all season' and the 'assault' with the almost hand grabbing and water tossing and glass tossing.

IMO Kim owes way more apologies than Rinna.

• Love 22
4 hours ago, Teddybear said:

Maybe if she cleared her head of all that shit, she'd have remembered to be gracious and get Kyle the hostess a gift, like EVERYONE ELSE.  Not that it was a necessary gesture, I just found it interesting that she was the only one who didn't bring anything.  

What was going on with the tip of Kim's nose in her TH?  I couldn't stop looking at it.  And speaking of TH's, what is with the Little Bo Peep get-up Erika is wearing during her TH's?  I don't think her "team" approved that! 

Little Bo Peep!!!! Thank you, I've been trying to think of what that ridiculous get up reminded me of! 

Porn Little Bo Peep!

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I think there was an issue way before Amsterdam! The hell limo ride when Kim was off her face and Rinna was stuck in the same car. That was surely an issue for Rinna, especially as Kim has never acknowledged what she put Rinna through, let alone apologise. 

IIRC, Lisa also blogged that when Kim arrived at her house that night, she (Kim) spent a long time in the bathroom before they left.  Something was clearly up, and Lisa knew it.  I had forgotten about that limo ride.

6 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

IMO Kim owes way more apologies than Rinna.

1000 times.  But it won't happen. 

Oh and thanks Kim for letting us know you weren't wearing underwear.  Probably couldn't get the security tag off of them.  (Back to the corner I go).

• Love 17
7 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, Kim can just go out the door.  I don't want to see her or hear about her.  Yeah, Kim you did 'say' something about Lisa's husband.  And in that declaration you implied something.  And if you were working the steps you would have owned it and given LR an apology for implying something about it.  The funny part about Kim's 'hurt' is that LR was right about her being an addict.  But Kim wants an apology.  Eden, the other recovered alcoholic is seeing the problem with Kim.  Yeah, LR came across as mean to ask Kim about her arrest but she's also dealing with someone who never owns anything.  I'm not a big LR fan but I do get where she was coming from on a certain level.

Kind of weird that the security tag was still on Kim's dress.  I still don't fully believe she's totally 'sober'.   She may not be drinking but I wonder about prescription drugs.

OK.  Dorit's and Eden's conversation by the pool:  Sorry, I didn't care.  It was much more fun to watch Bambi and the tennis ball.  I wish Bambi was at Ericka's video scene.  At least there would be some fun and something to actually watch.  I just don't care.

Yeah, Dorit, you lied about what Kyle supposedly said in the car.  You said it.  Not her.  I'm finding Dorit more and more annoying and seeing the last few episodes, she has a memory problem.

WTF Eileen.  I get that production told Eileen to bring up the conversation with Kyle at the party but she sucks at the debate.  Pick a lane and own the lane you choose.

Yes yes yes to all you wrote! Needs a second read.

1 minute ago, mwell345 said:

[snip]

Oh and thanks Kim for letting us know you weren't wearing underwear.  Probably couldn't get the security tag off of them.  (Back to the corner I go).

Bwah ha haaaa!!!!! I'll join you...I'll bring snacks, and maybe an alcoholic beverage!

• Love 3

Eileen has to be one of the most exhausting women to be around. Goodness she can't let anything drop. 

And not to defend Kim because girlfriend is a hot mess, but I recently bought a Kate Spade dress at TJ Maxx and it had two security tags on it. One the store takes off and the other you have to cut off and slide off and if you take it back you have to return the security tag. It's weird but I guess it's a thing with some stores. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Right? For my birthday I had a girl's game night at my mom's, with mom and two of my younger sisters. We played 5 games within 3 hours and had the best best time. We all brought games and snacks.  No one brought up each other's panties. It was lovely. 

6 hours ago, princelina said:

I agree - that's why I was liking Rinna at the time.  Someone has to be the "bigger person" in every argument and I thought well of her for taking that role.  Unfortunately she's going to blow it next week -- if they didn't show previews, I would have spent an entire week thinking better of her than she deserves :)

Rinna is so up and down; it's frustrating. She actually does really well at taking the high road. She has apologized several times to people - the start of the season with LVP, for one. Whether it's genuine or not, her desire to be the bigger person and move on DOES seem genuine. But then she fucks it all up by starting shit up again just a few weeks later. It's maddening. 

• Love 7

I was waiting for Kim to mention Rinna using her Father "shutting her down" as an excuse for sending threatening texts. 

Rinna's always running her mouth about something and then backpedaling when she can't take the heat.

• Love 10