Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

So the saga of pantygate continues because Dorit refuses to let it die. She seems to bring it up with everyone she brushes up against. I'm no Erika fan, but she seemed genuinely shocked and troubled to learn she had flashed Dorit's leering, pervy husband. Shame on Dorit for making it such a thing. 

I am no PK fan but because he looked that makes him a perv? Really?

• Love 22

I agree with Motorcitymom65, I don't think Erika flashed her lady bits on purpose. Dorito is making a big deal about it. I think she's upset that her  husband looked at Erika too long. They must be scraping the bottom of the barrel for storylines or something. I hope they don't go on and on about this all season because it's boring. 

Not a LisaV fan but good for her and Ken for supporting the animal shelter and supporting animal rights too. 

That Escape Room looked fun. My friends and I would never ever get out! 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

I am no PK fan but because he looked that makes him a perv? Really?

No.  It doesn't. If you're going to go out in public, in a society that has some social "norms", and you don't want people discussing the fact that your lady parts could be seen, then put some underwear on.

Years ago my sweet Stupendous Man looked at a woman's breasts.  He spent 45 minutes looking in every direction, but her sheer, revealing blouse with the lacy bra.  At the ceiling, the floor, to the left if she went to his right and vice versa. Until she lifted up her bra and them he full on looked, turned to me with a panicked look on his face and said:

They were naked.  I'm a man.  I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry.

There is no way he was a perv.  He was a healthy man, living in a world where you keep your genitalia covered.

Neither is PK. The circumstances are slightly different, Eric wasn't looking for attention nor purposely flashed anyone.  But lady body parts could be seen.  And men look.  It's a fact.  How they behave upon peeking changes everything.

But they're to peek for whatever the reason the goods get shown.

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

PK may or may not be a "perv," but the way he talked about it after the fact was definitely not gentlemanly. There was no really no need to go on and on about it. And there was a definite stank attitude in his words. It's hard to imagine, say, Mauricio talking about that situation in the same way.

Well.....he/they are paid to talk about what happened each episode so..... LOL Really, he did and didn't talk about it. He said that he didn't think Erika exposed herself on purpose, that it made him uncomfortable but that he "had" to look anyway. I'm not so sure Mauricio wouldn't say pretty much the same but in his own words, I don't think he would have appreciated it either. I really don't.

• Love 7

Tom’s “Hey, how are ya?” to Erika sounded the same way I greet someone I'm meeting for the second or third time ever.

Phenix is a really adorable baby. Her nannies must adore her.

And even though my almost 3-year old goldendoodle is a total handful, I still want each one of those dogs from the rescue facility. Love!

• Love 17

Please more puppies and less of the extremely boring Eileen, Rinna and Erika Jayne. 

Phoenix seems like she's a good baby. I'm glad she was able to get her headband off.

Edited by charming
  • Love 20
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Well.....he/they are paid to talk about what happened each episode so..... LOL Really, he did and didn't talk about it. He said that he didn't think Erika exposed herself on purpose, that it made him uncomfortable but that he "had" to look anyway. I'm not so sure Mauricio wouldn't say pretty much the same but in his own words, I don't think he would have appreciated it either. I really don't.

IMO, there was a distinct nasty tone to it. Paid or not, no one tells him what to say or how to say it. He could have laughed it off and simply said, "I don't think she realized she was flashing me. Oh well, not a big deal." But an issue was made out of it. And they both seemed to get pleasure out of making it an issue. MMV.

• Love 22
17 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

IMO, there was a distinct nasty tone to it. Paid or not, no one tells him what to say or how to say it. He could have laughed it off and simply said, "I don't think she realized she was flashing me. Oh well, not a big deal." But an issue was made out of it. And they both seemed to get pleasure out of making it an issue. MMV.

Not really. Listen to how PK talks about anything to anyone, it is his manner of speaking, it is snobbish/off putting to begin with so I am not so sure his "tone" would/could have been less offensive to some.

8 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Looking doesn't, but leering does. And telling your wife you enjoyed the view as you continued to contort your eyes and body in a way to get the best view possible. And then claiming the whole thing made you uncomfortable. He seemed quite pervy in the viewing and in the retelling. 

IMO, It is like seeing a car wreck as you drive down the road. You really don't want to look but for some dam reason, you do and you end up starring, even slowing down, as you drive past.

I do admit though, he reminded me of Uncle Fester when the cameras filmed him looking! LOL

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Not really. Listen to how PK talks about anything to anyone, it is his manner of speaking, it is snobbish/off putting to begin with so I am not so sure his "tone" would/could have been less offensive to some.

Yes, really. I have listened to him. There are times when he is friendly. He was not being kind.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 15
18 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Looking doesn't, but leering does. And telling your wife you enjoyed the view as you continued to contort your eyes and body in a way to get the best view possible. And then claiming the whole thing made you uncomfortable. He seemed quite pervy in the viewing and in the retelling. 

How long is a leer?  And when did we see him leering?  There is a flash in the tape and to me, it looked as if he was gazing away from Erika's crotch-and when he was speaking to her his eyes were directed toward her head, with the ridiculous messy hair do.

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

IMO, It is like seeing a car wreck as you drive down the road. You really don't want to look but for some dam reason, you do and you end up starring, even slowing down, as you drive past.

I do admit though, he reminded me of Uncle Fester when the cameras filmed him looking! LOL

But it's not really like a car wreck. People slow down to look at a car wreck because they don't know what has happened. Is someone injured? Is a car on fire? The curiosity of what is happening claims even rational folks. This isn't the same thing unless Paul was concerned there was an injured driver under Erika's dress that might require medical intervention. He was well aware of what she kept under that dress and was working as hard as he could to get a good view. 

This entire sequence reminds me of a great Seinfeld episode.  The one where Jerry and George are trying to get the deal with NBC. They meet with the NBC Exec, and his daughter is there. She leans over at one point and shows an impressive and expansive amount of cleavage.  George cannot help but openly stare and gawk at this display, which angers the father/executive, and he basically kicks them out. George later explained to Jerry that it was great cleavage and it would be impossible for any man to not take a look. Jerry agreed but said the rule with cleavage was that you took a quick look, and then look away like looking into the sun. You don't just stand there and stare at it. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 23

I don't think PK was making a BIG deal out of it but because we only saw that part of the conversation with his wife, it seemed that it was bigger deal than it actually was.  Erika (Jane) chose to wear that outfit.  Despite her claims of being covered by a napkin or purse at all times, we saw that this wasn't true.  Lisa said she saw 'it' and Kyle seemed to say she saw 'it'.   Erika (Jane) expected PK to give her some sort of heads up about it?  How was he supposed to gracefully do that?  Bottom line is that it happened.  Erika (Jane) needs to own it instead of implying people are making things up and talking about shit makes more shit.  Erika seemed to have already heard about her lack of underwear and I didn't really have a problem with Dorit's gift.  OK.  Maybe it's because I can't stand Erika or Erika Jane.

Go with the joke and laugh about the panties gift or go with the OMG I can't believed that happened.  You flashed your privates.  Own it.  Don't get all indignant. 

I thought LR's long sweater was nice.  That plaid thing, not so much.  Liked that Harry was 'tracking' his daughters.

The escape room was fun to watch.  I saw that show on some cable channel and it's pretty cool.  I liked seeing LVP and Eileen working together.  Erika didn't come across all that smart. 

Yay, Bambi's in the scene....with a ball.

Kuddo's to Lisa and Ken for their work with dog adoption. 

• Love 22
4 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Maybe it's because I can't stand Erika or Erika Jane.

Go with the joke and laugh about the panties gift or go with the OMG I can't believed that happened.  You flashed your privates.  Own it.  Don't get all indignant. 

Yes, it's probably because you can't stand her. She did go with the gift and handled it pretty well, but Dorit kept reaching for more than was there. Or wasn't there in this case.

Case in point, when Dorit kept saying it wasn't appropriate to discuss in front of the other ladies and that they should have a one-on-one. Ah yes, the infamous one-on-one. While I don't always buy that Erika's as cool and collected as she proclaims, I think she handled herself pretty well, said it wasn't an issue and that they didn't need to keep discussing the matter. Dorit's the one who wanted to keep talking about it. Or rather Lisa V--I mean the producer who was prodding her did.

Speaking of producers, come on Bravo, give us something juicier than whether or not PK was staring at Erika's vagina. God, at this point, I think I'd even take another Richards sisters meltdown over this non-story.

Edited by KFC
  • Love 24

Will wonders never cease? It must be, as my son always yells, "A Christmas Miracle!"

I, who detest Erika, am on Team Erika (with a reservation or two) this time. And LVP made me say, "Awww," and give her some free passes for the inevitable upcoming bad behaviour.  To be more specific, I'm Team Erika here because Dorit would NOT quit. Dogs with juicy, meaty bones will give up and chase after dried up old Nylabones before Dorit will shut up about Erika and her lady-bits. (Reservation: Erika, honey, if you're gonna wear a micro-mini, wear something under it, even a little scrap of lace. If you're wearing a long, formfitting dress, go as commando as you want to.) I think Erika handled the snide gift with more grace than I believe I've ever seen her display.

LVP and Ken at the shelter gave me a big case of The Feels. This is the Lisa Vanderpump I like. The one who doesn't freak out if a scared pup poops on her pantleg and pumps. I'd really like to see more of that Lisa and less of the "my snippy remarks are just British humour, darling" one. I won't hold my breath.

• Love 14
29 minutes ago, KFC said:

It was one-and-done Dorit who was searching for the storyline. Keep looking, babygirl, cuz you ain't gonna find it in Erika's crotch.

Maybe they were both looking for a storyline.

• Love 12

I thought this episode was pretty fun. I like what Lisa said about wanting to work so that Harry wouldn't have to take jobs he didn't want to, that was sweet. It also makes more sense that they left the girls in NYC knowing they were tracking them. I think all the ladies sort of fueled Dorit to saying something to Erika, laughing and saying they want to be there when she says something about her panties, that made Dorit want to make something dramatic to happen. Eileen, Lisa, and Kyle all urged her to do something and let them watch.

As far as the Escape room, competitive people always do well with those things. It made sense that Lisa and Elieen were the best at it, since they are highly competitive. 

• Love 11
54 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

This entire sequence reminds me of a great Seinfeld episode.  The one where Jerry and George are trying to get the deal with NBC. They meet with the NBC Exec, and his daughter is there. She leans over at one point and shows an impressive and expansive amount of cleavage.  George cannot help but openly stare and gawk at this display, which angers the father/executive, and he basically kicks them out. George later explained to Jerry that it was great cleavage and it would be impossible for any man to not take a look. Jerry agreed but said the rule with cleavage was that you took a quick look, and then look away like looking into the sun. You don't just stand there and stare at it. 

You just peek after a poke! LOL! And then Dorit pulls and Elaine and gives panties this time, instead of the bra to Sue Ellen Mischke.  Talk about lazy storylines, cribbing them from 20+ year old sitcoms! :)

• Love 17
24 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I thought this episode was pretty fun. I like what Lisa said about wanting to work so that Harry wouldn't have to take jobs he didn't want to, that was sweet. It also makes more sense that they left the girls in NYC knowing they were tracking them. I think all the ladies sort of fueled Dorit to saying something to Erika, laughing and saying they want to be there when she says something about her panties, that made Dorit want to make something dramatic to happen. Eileen, Lisa, and Kyle all urged her to do something and let them watch.

As far as the Escape room, competitive people always do well with those things. It made sense that Lisa and Elieen were the best at it, since they are highly competitive. 

Exactly! Eileen/Rinna encouraged her to talk about the exposure incident and Eileen even said she wanted to be there when Dorit gave her the panties. Kyle basically told Dorit the same stupid thing, she wanted to be there to see it happen. But SHAME on Dorit! LOL

• Love 15

Satin and lace are not doing you any favors, Kyle. Keep the flesh coloured frothy atrocities to your knicker drawer. Last week, in NYC, she was wearing a pleated satin skirt, with a 'retro' letterman jacket over the top. And it swamped her, even in heels. However, I probably wouldn't have noticed if this ep wasn't such a yawn, so far. Good on Rinna for flogging a squillion of those Kim K inspired duster things in a heatwave. 'Cool' is stretching it, but they did look very Lisar. And it won't just be 'Harry Hamlin' she'll be supporting, it'll be those wastrel offspring that she'll be needing to keep in name tag necklaces and tracking devices for the next couple of decades.

• Love 6

Such a relief to see Ken looking animated and happy, after last week. He was glowing and excited around the rescue dogs, especially the lovely fellow he got to shave. And I can't believe this was probably my favourite part of the episode. Dorit is a toad and a toady (LVP's specifically). What's wrong with her cleavage? Is that a bad boob job? It's like a less atrocious version of Tori Spelling's, circa 2006/7. Maybe it's next on the list as she recovers from Phoenix's birth. She was slavering with delight when she finally got to go into 'Pantygate' with Eileen and Lisar, her pupils were dilated. Silly rabbit. And future pawn sacrifice for LVP.

Furthering 'crotch chronicles' as Eileen so delightfully put it, was an eyelash even batted when Luanne was on 'Snatch guard' duty in Atlantic City with Sonja literally on her back, pantiless, scissoring her legs on a stage? How many times have we seen Lady Morgan's nether regions? There was that time and there was the time she was doing her 'caburlesque' party and she had the Marie Antoinette wig on with the too short skirt and a lot of ass hanging out and from memory, there was more? Maybe NYC is more 'European' that BH. And the escape room...they just did that on RHOA. It was a snooze that time too. Why all this rehashing of crap-the-first-time-round storylines?

Edited by queenjen
  • Love 10

I thought it was hilarious that LisaR, who never says her hubby's first name without his last name also, has "Harry Hamlin" on her cell phone.

I don't understand the whole 'tracking the girls while they are in NYC' thing. Aren't they just tracking their cell phones? So couldn't the girls just leave their cell phones in their room and go where ever they want without Harry and Lisa knowing? What am I missing? Now they might not do that since teenagers are so addicted to their phones they are an extension of themselves, but if they wanted to ditch their parents I don't see that it would be that hard. Any Harry had said that he had not talked to them so how did he really know where they were/what they were doing?

Regarding Erika's stint on Y&R, did anyone watch it? I watch the show sporadically and had deleted the epi she was on (pressed the delete button at the same time as I saw her name in the blurb about the epi).  I have no idea how she did but only saw her mentioned once so assume it was a one epi deal, maybe even one scene?

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Now they might not do that since teenagers are so addicted to their phones they are an extension of themselves, but if they wanted to ditch their parents I don't see that it would be that hard

Ding ding ding. If they don't have their phones than they can't post about it on SM than it might as well not have happened. 

I have known dudes who like looking at breasts, legs, asses, feet, eyes, hell I even have a friend who is transfixed by ears but I haven't known one who can't resist staring at a distant mostly covered vulva.

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I thought it was hilarious that LisaR, who never says her hubby's first name without his last name also, has "Harry Hamlin" on her cell phone.

I don't understand the whole 'tracking the girls while they are in NYC' thing. Aren't they just tracking their cell phones? So couldn't the girls just leave their cell phones in their room and go where ever they want without Harry and Lisa knowing? What am I missing? Now they might not do that since teenagers are so addicted to their phones they are an extension of themselves, but if they wanted to ditch their parents I don't see that it would be that hard. Any Harry had said that he had not talked to them so how did he really know where they were/what they were doing?

Regarding Erika's stint on Y&R, did anyone watch it? I watch the show sporadically and had deleted the epi she was on (pressed the delete button at the same time as I saw her name in the blurb about the epi).  I have no idea how she did but only saw her mentioned once so assume it was a one epi deal, maybe even one scene?

Yes, the tracking is just about tracking cell phones.  I don't know any teenagers who would leave their cell phone at the hotel to avoid 'tracking' and would do so to 'avoid' tracking.  At least, that's been my experience.  With that said, I wouldn't have left a sixteen year old with an eighteen year old but I do give Harry credit for at least tracking them.

I have no idea about how many times Erika was on Y&R but my impression was that it was only once from what I've seen here.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Exactly! Eileen/Rinna encouraged her to talk about the exposure incident and Eileen even said she wanted to be there when Dorit gave her the panties. Kyle basically told Dorit the same stupid thing, she wanted to be there to see it happen. But SHAME on Dorit! LOL

Dorit only continued to talk about it after she gave Erika the panties because Erika denied flashing anyone. Erika straight up said "If this happened and I don't think it did." Multiple people saw Erika's secret. When Dorit continued talking, I think she was trying to defuse the situation, explain that she didn't think Erika flashed intentionally, and that the panties were meant as a joke. Her comment about it being common sense to cross your legs was judgey, but I generally don't think she was trying to prolong the fight or the storyline.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 17
4 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Dorito and her freaking accents are driving me crazy.  She's like Patty Duke and her identical cousin, Kathy.  (Waaaay back reference)

Darn you, now I have that song stuck in my head: "Here's Kathy who's lived most everywhere, from Zanzibar to Barkley Square....."

Edited by Juneau Gal
  • Love 12
25 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Dorit only continued to talk about it after she gave Erika the panties because Erika denied flashing anyone. Erika straight up said "If this happened and I don't think it did." Multiple people saw Erika's secret. When Dorit continued talking, I think she was trying to defuse the situation and explain that she didn't think Erika flashed intentionally and that it was meant as a joke. Her comment about it being common sense to cross your legs was judgey, but I generally don't think she was trying to prolong the fight or the storyline.

Erika's situation is like hitting a parked car, it is never the parked car's fault, Erika hit a parked car.  She needed to eat it and forget the denial.  Erika may have learned something, she like most mere mortals, can wear short tight dresses, high heels and no undies without giving a bit of a show.  The cross legs thing was throw away as Erika was not listening.

• Love 15

This episode was mostly a bore but omg...  pantygate is really going to be our storyline... 

UGH!!! 

Dorit is reaching for the high heavens trying to make them something bigger.   Not to mention,  she's becoming really condescending.   She needs to be checked.   

• Love 10

IMO, Dorit wanted to accuse Erika of deliberately giving PK an ogle without actually directly accusing her of this. Erika knew exactly what Dorit was inferring/implying (?), which was why she got angry. Erika then proceeded to be angry without directly displaying her displeasure. All so Shakespearean!

Both of them should have just been more honest and up front and less worried about how they come across on our screens.

Oh, and it's a VULVA not her vagina!!!!! Or at least one of many slang terms like 'pussy' or 'muff' (in Australia its often nicknamed Map of Tassie, which is short for Map of Tasmania. Google it folks, you'll see why!). I hate it when people say they can see a vagina....

ps.

You pronounce the Ss in Tassie and Tasmania like Zs, just like Aussie is pronounced Ozzie. Aaaaaand, end rant!

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Juneau Gal said:

Darn you, now I have that song stuck in my head: "Here's Kathy who's lived most everywhere, from Zanzibar to Barkley Square....."

While Patty's only seen the sights a girl can see from Brooklyn Heights. 

• Love 12