Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Rinna, time for a new hair cut.  She would look fabulous in very short hair

Oh, I don't know. People like to comment on her hairstyle but how many women actually change it up? Certainly not Vanderpump, she's had that style for 30 yrs, Kyle just changed after having the same do' forever. Same with Erika, Eileen and even that bitch Brandi who started picking on Rinna's hair.  I really don't get it because most of them don't do anything with their boring styles except put extensions in them. They could all use a little tweaking in the hair dept. 

• Love 16

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Erika knew exactly what she was doing, for crying out loud she pays people to dress her whether she's Girardi or Jayne in the moment.  There is no way that a dress that form-fitting and short isn't going to ride high when she's sitting.  In addition, she had already announced that she wasn't wearing any panties lol.

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Oh, I don't know. People like to comment on her hairstyle but how many women actually change it up? Certainly not Vanderpump, she's had that style for 30 yrs, Kyle just changed after having the same do' forever. Same with Erika, Eileen and even that bitch Brandi who started picking on Rinna's hair.  I really don't get it because most of them don't do anything with their boring styles except put extensions in them. They could all use a little tweaking in the hair dept. 

Yep, but Rinna's irritates me the most. Part of that is there is no versatility. The others put theirs up or in a pony tail on occasion.  I would like to give all of, them a hair make over.  

• Love 6

Although Erika was dressed very provacatively she was using a napkin to shield herself.  PK had to do some work to see any puss.  Unless she has a prominent one, which we would know when we see her in her dance & stage wear, PK only imagined he saw something.  And by the look in his beady eyes he really hoped so as well.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

LVP looked good with her up in Dubai.  I get the impression though that is too old lady.  Kyle cut eight inches off her hair and lightened the front and put layers in.  Kyle does not look particularly good in a bob.  I noticed it is long again.  Eileen added extensions and leaves a lot of grey in.  I am kind of at a loss what they would do with their hair, and assume they spend some time getting opinions and trying different looks.  Erika changes her hair a lot and it always looks universally shitty.  The look last night with the curls and some pink blouse was exceptionally awful.  Dorit's hair looks fairly natural.

They should do an episode,  where they go for make overs or make unders in the case of Erika, and see what looks good-using wigs.  And for Kyle she needs o see what looks good for petite ladies.  These lingerie tops are not the ticket.  Maybe they could all start with a Rinna-do wig. 

2 minutes ago, mytmo said:

Although Erika was dressed very provacatively she was using a napkin to shield herself.  PK had to do some work to see any puss.  Unless she has a prominent one, which we would know when we see her in her dance & stage wear, PK only imagined he saw something.  And by the look in his beady eyes he really hoped so as well.

Except for Kyle and others said they also saw her puss, and once she announced she wasn't wearing underwear, they realized it was the puss not panties.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, mytmo said:

No, she didn't always have herself covered, in fact, at 1 point Lisa had to pull Erika's napkin (which was on her knees) up higher. There is a link, posted here a bit earlier, to a video on Bravo that shows Erika sitting there with nothin on her lap and even though her knees were together, there was a noticeable gap between her upper legs. I don't think Erika flashed them on purpose, it was an accident, but she did in fact flash them and, IMO, she should have realized that was a strong possibility in that dress coupled with no undies. LOL

• Love 9

I only recall seeing her with a napkin on her lap and PK shifting around for what Ithink a better view.  Whether anyone saw the goodies or not, to go around sans panties and putting your goodies where numerous asses and other assorted parts sat is just gross.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Maharincess said:

While Patty's only seen the sights a girl can see from Brooklyn Heights. 

What a crazy pair!  It's not as fun now that I know how the Rosses abused Anna (Patty Duke).

5 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Yeah, I'm seeing someone who's pissed at, but not willing to address, her husband abut this. I don't feel like PK is a flat-out perv but I also don't feel like he was a bastion of propriety in this situation either. Not judging him (or Erika either) but I think Dorit is having an "OMG! Does he think she's sexier than I am?!" moment of insecurity, and wildly overcompensating for it with  "funny" gifts and multiple forced "casual" conversations about how she's OK with Erika but...

Yes! OK, you know what--take a look, it's not something that supposed to be happening and it's "oooh, lady business on display!" I probably would too, haha! But don't do anything that makes it seem to bystanders that you're disrespecting your own S.O. while you do it; have some discretion! If a chick had exposed parts (boobs, ass, junk, whatever) in public and my BF looked and quietly joked about to me, fine. But if all of our friends saw him being too interested, I'd feel like crap. It's a definite insecurity, I guess, but one that makes some sense, I think.

And Dorit wouldn't be the first post-partum woman to struggle with feeling sexy after baby.

3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Kudos to your daughter! This is something I could not do, and I suspect it is the same for Lisa/Ken, because I would not be able to let the pup/dog go.

My dog died this year, and I'm on my second foster.  The first was easier to return than I expected.  He was a small dog (not my typical choice), and he full on hated my cats with repeated attempts to kill.  He had skin issues and profound depression.  I got him through both issues, and still see him on my weekly volunteer days at the shelter.  My new one was suffering from some of the worst mange I've ever seen - blood smears everywhere on me and in my house.  I've had him for two weeks and I'm pretty sure he's a keeper.  But he's gigantic and still puppy-like.  He's a very spirited and happy dog, so once he's past the mange, I know he would do well back at the shelter and would be snapped up pretty quick.  And that's what I have to focus on.  If I had kept the first foster, Luke would still be a suffering, bloody mess. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, SoCal4Us said:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Erika knew exactly what she was doing, for crying out loud she pays people to dress her whether she's Girardi or Jayne in the moment.  There is no way that a dress that form-fitting and short isn't going to ride high when she's sitting. 

Am I the only one who entertained the thought the thought that maybe Erika didn't realize she'd be sitting? We've seen them attend a lot of parties over the years, and people are dancing, standing at tables, walking around. If they hadn't gone for pre-party drinks, would the lack of underwear ever have been noticed/mentioned? Maybe drinks was a last minute thing. Maybe she was so concerned with dressing for the party, she forget to consider sitting down for drinks beforehand. Maybe she thought they'd meet somewhere without such a close, personal seating arrangement. I don't know. But I do know that women sometimes plan an outfit based on what they'll be doing most of the evening (sitting vs. standing). 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

Am I the only one who entertained the thought the thought that maybe Erika didn't realize she'd be sitting? We've seen them attend a lot of parties over the years, and people are dancing, standing at tables, walking around. If they hadn't gone for pre-party drinks, would the lack of underwear ever have been noticed/mentioned? Maybe drinks was a last minute thing. Maybe she was so concerned with dressing for the party, she forget to consider sitting down for drinks beforehand. Maybe she thought they'd meet somewhere without such a close, personal seating arrangement. I don't know. But I do know that women sometimes plan an outfit based on what they'll be doing most of the evening (sitting vs. standing). 

Given that they didn't film the white party and the only reason they were having drinks is so there would be some footage of the night, Erika knew they would be having drinks.

• Love 6

I know there are some people who aren't liking this season, but I am impressed with the rewatchability it.  I have seen all the episodes this season about 3 to 4 times, that is something I couldn't do with some of the other cities and seasons.  If the fights are too intense or gut wrenching it is something I don't care to see again.  

It is something I'm thinking about because Orange County is on Bravo right now, and some of the scenes has me reaching for the remote.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

So why is Eileen so cold towards Kyle?  The subject of Kim, shortly after she had been in the news again being raised, wasn't necessary.  (Kim was in the news because her dog bit someone at Kyle's house while Kyle was out of the country and the result was Kyle, Mauricio and Kim being sued.)  I can't decide of it is to show solidarity with Rinna, who kind of talked about Kyle after the season ended or if there is a bigger issue-Kyle should not have LVP as a friend. 

I have no inside knowledge and I could be wrong, but I really analyzed that scene.  From Kyle's reaction, I really feel that Eileen had Kyle's permission to ask this question.  Kyle wasn't upset as she usually is if she's being deliberately put on the spot, and she had an immediate perfect response.  It also made me think that Kyle wanted this positive info out there in the ether, and perhaps she chose Eileen to ask because she feels she has genuine interest in Kim's welfare.   Whereas Rinna still has serious issues with Kim, and LVP is disliked by Kim.  If Kim is going to appear this season, it's now been set up that she's in a good place.  Whether the audience feels that's true, is another matter.

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

What's the point? Who thinks it's funny to pretend to be LR?

I'm not sure how long that fake account has been out, but people were salivating in glee over in the NY thread because they thought Carole Radziwill was being slammed by her MIL. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm not sure how long that fake account has been out, but people were salivating in glee over in the NY thread because they thought Carole Radziwill was being slammed by her MIL. 

Thanks for the explanation!

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think Erika flashed them on purpose, it was an accident, but she did in fact flash them and, IMO, she should have realized that was a strong possibility in that dress coupled with no undies. LOL

I don't know about this.  I think wearing a really short dress with no underwear produces predictable results.  A reasonable person would know that there is a good chance, odds on that someone was going to see something of the genitalia.  I think Erika just doesn't care or she thinks it's cool.  Maybe Tom thinks it's hot too.  Flashing is a thing among celebrities, has been for a while and seems to be getting more popular, see Chrissy Tiegan AMAs, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan etc.

• Love 12
18 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I have no inside knowledge and I could be wrong, but I really analyzed that scene.  From Kyle's reaction, I really feel that Eileen had Kyle's permission to ask this question.  Kyle wasn't upset as she usually is if she's being deliberately put on the spot, and she had an immediate perfect response.  It also made me think that Kyle wanted this positive info out there in the ether, and perhaps she chose Eileen to ask because she feels she has genuine interest in Kim's welfare.   Whereas Rinna still has serious issues with Kim, and LVP is disliked by Kim.  If Kim is going to appear this season, it's now been set up that she's in a good place.  Whether the audience feels that's true, is another matter.

I doubt Eileen gave Kyle the head's up but it was a vast improvement from last season when Rinna and Eileen zeroed in on Kyle about Kim.  I do think Eileen was sincere with Kim at the last Reunion.  Oops scratch that Kim's blog: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/kim-richards/kim-richards-thank-you-from-the I guess I just felt Eileen was sincere. Kim sure didn't.  I am not sure which friends Kim is talking about-I guess Brandi?  Because Eileen has always been on good terms with Yolanda.  I still don't understand why Eileen seems so detached from Kyle.  I think LVP and Kim are on good terms.  Apparently, LVP has been supportive of Kim and anti-Rinna, citing her treatment of Kim.  I guess this means we will be seeing Kim sooner rather than later.  Sigh.  I guess Kim will be the first grandma on RHOBH.    Whatever place Kim is in, I don't think it is any of Rinna's business.  At this point not in jail is probably a good place for Kim.

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, mothmonsterman said:

I know there are some people who aren't liking this season, but I am impressed with the rewatchability it.  I have seen all the episodes this season about 3 to 4 times, that is something I couldn't do with some of the other cities and seasons.  If the fights are too intense or gut wrenching it is something I don't care to see again.  

It is something I'm thinking about because Orange County is on Bravo right now, and some of the scenes has me reaching for the remote.  

I think most, although not all, seasons start out like this, more of the individual HW and their families/businesses with less friction/interactions with each other beyond last seasons disagreements getting settled. Then as the season progresses, tensions and drama build until we, the viewers, are ready to scream! LOL

45 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Lisa and Kim are good with each other but that can not be said of Rinna/Eileen and Kim, there are still hard feelings there (Kim lumps Eileen in with Rinna) and I doubt that Kyle or Kim would want Eileen to ask anything about Kim at all.

Yes, many thought that account was in fact Carole's MIL. LOL

4 minutes ago, laffytaffy997 said:

Kim wrote a blog?!

Yes, she actually wrote one. It will go down as a Bravo reunion miracle! LOL

• Love 2

I'm not "impressed" with Lisa's and Ken's work with animals, because they're the kind of people who treat their animals better than their human "help". (They have proven themselves to be nothing but condescending to certain "service" workers....ah-hem.)

Now, to be clear -- I don't think their work is "bad" -- but I'm not bending over backwards giving them loads of credit. (I do other people, but not them.)

Edited by Lady Grump
  • Love 14

I love the way Erika shut Dorit down. It was perfect. Am I wrong to suspect Dorit is Lisa's new mouthpiece? Very cute how Lisa kept trying to stir the pot and Erika wasn't having it.

The problem they have with Erika is her confidence. She won't be cowed by the rules of the pecking order. Her husband is very rich and well respected so she doesn't need crumbs from their table (like Brandi).

This was a really boring episode, but I prefer this to crazy, violent nonsense or Bethany Frankel.

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Eh. I like animals better than most people, too, so yeah, that doesn't bother me in the least. 

And I'm still not sure how or why that would take away from their philanthropy, but whatevs.

Hey, I like animals a lot better than some people, too. HOWEVER, I don't treat service people like crap -- and I certainly don't act condescendingly to people (like her housekeeper) who are working to make my life easier. She treats her domestic staff like its the 1950s -- that's how I'll put it. :-) And it's not just their own staff -- there have been times when they're out, and treat workers like they're beneath them -- and interestingly, they only treat CERTAIN workers that way.

As far as their attitudes taking away from Philanthropy? To me, it's like praising someone, who supports a discriminatory organization, for giving cans to a food drive. Besides, I think the "work" the VPs do is more for them, not the animals.

Edited by Lady Grump
  • Love 7

Er-ick-a Joon really thinks that PK was going to go all goofy and play googly eyes with her just because he got a glimpse at her ass??

Jesus, talk about an inflated sense of self?

--------

For the rest of the fucking season THAT is going to be the running joke -- it's going to be LVP's calling card -

"Are you wearing knickers tonight?"

"Oh, Let PK sit across from er-ick-a tonight..."

"Has (insert BH Male's name here) seen you hoo-hah, Erica?

--------

Little does er-ick-a joon suspect that no one is going to pay any attention to her, everyone is going to want to see her labia.

When people are more interested in your crotch, you probably have a stellar personality?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

What a crazy pair!  It's not as fun now that I know how the Rosses abused Anna (Patty Duke).

And Dorit wouldn't be the first post-partum woman to struggle with feeling sexy after baby.

My dog died this year, and I'm on my second foster.  The first was easier to return than I expected.  He was a small dog (not my typical choice), and he full on hated my cats with repeated attempts to kill.  He had skin issues and profound depression.  I got him through both issues, and still see him on my weekly volunteer days at the shelter.  My new one was suffering from some of the worst mange I've ever seen - blood smears everywhere on me and in my house.  I've had him for two weeks and I'm pretty sure he's a keeper.  But he's gigantic and still puppy-like.  He's a very spirited and happy dog, so once he's past the mange, I know he would do well back at the shelter and would be snapped up pretty quick.  And that's what I have to focus on.  If I had kept the first foster, Luke would still be a suffering, bloody mess. 

Avoderm Dog Food.

That shit is the fucking bomb for animals that have skin problems.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lady Grump said:

I'm not "impressed" with Lisa's and Ken's work with animals, because they're the kind of people who treat their animals better than their human "help". (They have proven themselves to be nothing but condescending to certain "service" workers....ah-hem.)

Now, to be clear -- I don't think their work is "bad" -- but I'm not bending over backwards giving them loads of credit. (I do other people, but not them.)

As far as I or anyone here knows, Lisa/Ken's house staff have been with them for a long time and if they were horrible employers or mistreated their staff, I doubt that would be the case. 

• Love 17
Just now, WireWrap said:

As far as I or anyone here knows, Lisa/Ken's house staff have been with them for a long time and if they were horrible employers or mistreated their staff, I doubt that would be the case. 

People who need work, suffer assholes, to support themselves. If they didn't, they'd be accused of being lazy.

• Love 11
16 hours ago, queenjen said:

Such a relief to see Ken looking animated and happy, after last week. He was glowing and excited around the rescue dogs, especially the lovely fellow he got to shave. And I can't believe this was probably my favourite part of the episode. Dorit is a toad and a toady (LVP's specifically). What's wrong with her cleavage? Is that a bad boob job? It's like a less atrocious version of Tori Spelling's, circa 2006/7. Maybe it's next on the list as she recovers from Phoenix's birth. She was slavering with delight when she finally got to go into 'Pantygate' with Eileen and Lisar, her pupils were dilated. Silly rabbit. And future pawn sacrifice for LVP.

Furthering 'crotch chronicles' as Eileen so delightfully put it, was an eyelash even batted when Luanne was on 'Snatch guard' duty in Atlantic City with Sonja literally on her back, pantiless, scissoring her legs on a stage? How many times have we seen Lady Morgan's nether regions? There was that time and there was the time she was doing her 'caburlesque' party and she had the Marie Antoinette wig on with the too short skirt and a lot of ass hanging out and from memory, there was more? Maybe NYC is more 'European' that BH. And the escape room...they just did that on RHOA. It was a snooze that time too. Why all this rehashing of crap-the-first-time-round storylines?

Yes and PK is European, and Dorit is a wannabe so you'd think they'd be more blasé about the whole situation. If they were that scandalized by Erika, they would die around Sonja lol.

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, Lady Grump said:

People who need work, suffer assholes, to support themselves. If they didn't, they'd be accused of being lazy.

IMO, we would have heard anything negative had they treated their house staff badly. How do you think they should treat them? Really (serious question here)? These people are hired/paid to take care of the house/property and wait on Lisa's/Ken's needs, they are not paid to be friends and sit sipping tea with them. Their head housekeeper Rosario (sp) seems to get along with both Lisa/Ken and jokes around with them so I don't see where there is an issue.

I also believe that good house help is not all that easy to find and if the Todd's don't treat their staff well, they could easily find work elsewhere.

• Love 18
7 minutes ago, Lady Grump said:

For a hot minute, I drove a truck all across Southern California - mainly Lost Angeles.

In the mornings and afternoons, I'd see hordes of women dressed up as housekeepers, waiting for the bus along Sunset Blvd.

When they get to their stop, they'd get off and walk up the side street to get to their jobs.

--------

I'd venture to say that most of these people are paid under the table and have NO benefits - no paid time off, vacation or medical insurance.

I can hardly wait for the LVP spinoff - Rex Harrison wouldn't mind LVP talking to the animals.

She'd probably get thru to them quicker than the fucking chuckleheads she has working for her on the  VDP Tools Show?

• Love 4
Just now, WireWrap said:

IMO, we would have heard anything negative had they treated their house staff badly. How do you think they should treat them? Really (serious question here)? These people are hired/paid to take care of the house/property and wait on Lisa's/Ken's needs, they are not paid to be friends and sit sipping tea with them. Their head housekeeper Rosario (sp) seems to get along with both Lisa/Ken and jokes around with them so I don't see where there is an issue.

I also believe that good house help is not all that easy to find and if the Todd's don't treat their staff well, they could easily find work elsewhere.

Well, here we are, again, at an impasse. To me, they treat Rosario like she's "less then". And I am not going to give you a blow-by-blow of the microaggression condescension that the VPs regularly exhibit. Suffice it to say, I think they treat service people like crap.

As far as "good house help being hard to find"? I have no words......

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Drumpf1737 said:

I love the way Erika shut Dorit down. It was perfect. Am I wrong to suspect Dorit is Lisa's new mouthpiece? Very cute how Lisa kept trying to stir the pot and Erika wasn't having it.

The problem they have with Erika is her confidence. She won't be cowed by the rules of the pecking order. Her husband is very rich and well respected so she doesn't need crumbs from their table (like Brandi).

This was a really boring episode, but I prefer this to crazy, violent nonsense or Bethany Frankel.

I thought the final scene was a draw-when Erika went for Dorit's husband and she threw it back on Erika, I saw, Erika, who was stabbing her food realized she was not going to win with it didn't happen or telling Dorit how her husband should have responded.  What made it work is Dorit told Erika her puss was pretty.

I have a sneaking suspicion that PK and Dorit came to RHOBH via Kyle, and there was maybe some passing acquaintance with LVP.  NBC/Universal/Bravo are all the same and Kyle last year was filming " The New Celebrity Apprentice" with none other than Boy George.  I think the introduction was probably more about Kyle than LVP, although LVP, Ken, PK and Dorit seem to mesh well.  I want to see more husbands involved this year.  Harry and Vince need to come out of the shadows.  Don't care about blowhard Tom but he does have the G4.

I see all the women having successful husbands and connections.  Mauricio is certainly burning up the real estate field, Harry Hamlin was People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive, before Rinna, Ken had his successful London clubs and has a fair number of success here, so I don't think it is about crumbs but I do think there is a bit of a ego with Tom that is off putting to the other men that and his trashy wife.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Lady Grump said:

Well, here we are, again, at an impasse. To me, they treat Rosario like she's "less then". And I am not going to give you a blow-by-blow of the microaggression condescension that the VPs regularly exhibit. Suffice it to say, I think they treat service people like crap.

Has it ever occurred to you (everyone, not just you personally) that Rosario gets/understands Lisa's/Ken's humor/personalities and doesn't take offense at them?

What is the issue with that comment. Good house help is hard to find, it involves a level of trust between employer/employee that doesn't occur in most jobs.

1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

I thought the final scene was a draw-when Erika went for Dorit's husband and she threw it back on Erika, I saw, Erika, who was stabbing her food realized she was not going to win with it didn't happen or telling Dorit how her husband should have responded.  What made it work is Dorit told Erika her puss was pretty.

I have a sneaking suspicion that PK and Dorit came to RHOBH via Kyle, and there was maybe some passing acquaintance with LVP.  NBC/Universal/Bravo are all the same and Kyle last year was filming " The New Celebrity Apprentice" with none other than Boy George.  I think the introduction was probably more about Kyle than LVP, although LVP, Ken, PK and Dorit seem to mesh well.  I want to see more husbands involved this year.  Harry and Vince need to come out of the shadows.  Don't care about blowhard Tom but he does have the G4.

I see all the women having successful husbands and connections.  Mauricio is certainly burning up the real estate field, Harry Hamlin was People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive, before Rinna, Ken had his successful London clubs and has a fair number of success here, so I don't think it is about crumbs but I do think there is a bit of a ego with Tom that is off putting to the other men that and his trashy wife.

I would like to see more of how Tom and Erika interact with each other at home. Are they a more typical couple or is this a coupling of convenience?

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Has it ever occurred to you (everyone, not just you personally) that Rosario gets/understands Lisa's/Ken's humor/personalities and doesn't take offense at them?

What is the issue with that comment. Good house help is hard to find, it involves a level of trust between employer/employee that doesn't occur in most jobs.

Has it ever occurred to you (everyone, not just you personally), that maybe, Rosario, like many people, doesn't enjoy her bosses, but "goes along to get along"? Just because someone stays at a job doesn't mean they love it -- or their bosses. As far as Rosario understanding the VPs "humour"? Again, here we are -- where everything Lisa and Ken does is a joke, meant to be taken lightheartedly. But anyone else? No Ma'am!

As for the "house help" comment? In my personal experience, I've always noticed that people who say things like that underpay the help, expect them to jump through fire hoops, and work like they're Dickensian children -- yet always find time to complain about "not enough good help around, these days...." (Not saying that's you, just talking about my general observations of 4+ decades of living.)

Edited by Lady Grump
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Lady Grump said:

Has it ever occurred to you (everyone, not just you personally), that maybe, Rosario, like many people, doesn't enjoy her bosses, but "goes along to get along"? Just because someone stays at a job doesn't mean they love it -- or their bosses. As far as Rosario understanding the VPs "humour"? Again, here we are -- where everything Lisa and Ken does is a joke, meant to be taken lightheartedly. But anyone else? No Ma'am!

At this stage, Rosario, would be in the drivers seat if she was unhappy working with Lisa/Ken. IMO, there is no, absolutely no, indication she is unhappy working for them. Have you any information indicating otherwise?

Also, Lisa/Ken are far from perfect. I am sure they get mad, blow their tops, have temper tantrums, swear and are fussy like the rest of us are. And I have never claimed that everything Lisa/Ken have said is always a joke so I am not sure why you say that to me. I like them yes, I don't hide that but I have been critical of them as well.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

At this stage, Rosario, would be in the drivers seat if she was unhappy working with Lisa/Ken. IMO, there is no, absolutely no, indication she is unhappy working for them. Have you any information indicating otherwise?

Also, Lisa/Ken are far from perfect. I am sure they get mad, blow their tops, have temper tantrums, swear and are fussy like the rest of us are. And I have never claimed that everything Lisa/Ken have said is always a joke so I am not sure why you say that to me. I like them yes, I don't hide that but I have been critical of them as well.

It's a difference of opinion -- and I suspect, life experience. Hey, if you want to believe that Ken and Lisa are wonderful employers, who never talk down to people, awesome for you. I just happen to think differently. Going back and forth will change neither my opinion or yours. Have a great evening.

• Love 2
Just now, TattleTeeny said:

Agree. I think it comes off as very patronizing to imply that Rosario, or anyone, is a lowly waif who has no options in life but to take Vandepump scraps to get by (yes, I hyperbolized a little there). She's a grown woman with agency of her own and has been with them a while, so IMO it's safe to assume that she finds the "conditions" suitable and possibly even a pretty sweet gig.

Nobody is implying that Rosario doesn't have agency. But, ummmm, didn't we just go through an election year where everyone was hand-wringing about jobs? So.....

Besides, this is not about Rosario, ultimately. It's about K and L being condescending. Does everyone quit their jobs when their boss is condescending? NO. And it isn't because they don't have agency -- it's because jobs are few and far between, and strong people suffer through asshole bosses.

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, Lady Grump said:

I think it is equally as difficult for household help to find good employers,  Rocio (maybe take time to learn her name) before blasting the Todds' condescension.  So Rocio has been elevated over the years, takes vacations with them and with her high profile has probably had many offers to jump ship.

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, Lady Grump said:

As for the "house help" comment? In my personal experience, I've always noticed that people who say things like that underpay the help, expect them to jump through fire hoops, and work like they're Dickensian children -- yet always find time to complain about "not enough good help around, these days...." (Not saying that's you, just talking about my general observations of 4+ decades of living.)

Oh, the stories that housekeepers could tell?

(my old GF worked as one - light housecleaning - and would regale me with tales of the vibrators, dirty panties and other nasty shit that people would leave for her to clean up.

-----------

In So Cal/El Lay MOST of the housekeepers are Hispanic and looking to fly under the radar because they aren't really supposed to be here? 

They may be getting a decent wage, but when you spread it across all of their duties/chores, they are woefully underpaid.

Most of them MUST work and finding a job where you feel 'safe' isn't that easy. 

p.s.

If you want to know anything in a building?

Talk to the housekeepers, they know EVERY FUCKING THING and know how to blend into the background. during their recon missions.

That was the way I gathered intel.

• Love 6