Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Going Commando

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, laffytaffy997 said:

Can someone explain something to me? I don't understand why Erica was so upset about Erica and PK joking around. Weren't they making fun of how long ago it had been since Lisa has acted? Lisa seemed to find it funny and was making jokes. They weren't insulting anyone else and it had nothing to do with being British. Maybe I missed something.

I'm sure I will be disagreed with, but I though Erika's reaction was to LVP lying that Eileen asked HER to play the special role Erika got.  Good on Kyle for pointing out that it was LVP begging for the role, not Eileen giving it to her first.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm sure I will be disagreed with, but I though Erika's reaction was to LVP lying that Eileen asked HER to play the special role Erika got.  Good on Kyle for pointing out that it was LVP begging for the role, not Eileen giving it to her first.

I don't think so. LOL Erika knows how much Eileen can't stand Lisa, so she knows Eileen never offered that part to Lisa first. Lisa and Kyle were laughing together about the absurdity of that comment/joke. Maybe if Erika took that stick out of her ass, she would have gotten/understood it.

• Love 18
23 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I don't think it was. It was definitely Erika's response to the joking and self-deprecating humor. After Kyle corrected Lisa, there was no more discussion that devolved in an arugument like between Gretchen and Alexis on the OC. Lisa was just being Lisa (which can be tiring at times I'm sure), but it was obvious Lisa was talking about herself and no one else but Erika had to be a Debbie Downer about the whole thing. A person having a good time would have made a funny quip back. Either Ericka is too dim or is a joyless person. 

• Love 14
12 hours ago, Michichick said:

Why is Dorit an inattentive mom for not going to the speech therapy appointment, but nobody is criticiazing PK when he didn't attend, either? Dorit was working. Sure her job is filming a reality show, rather than going to an office, but it's still her job right now. I can see why she wouldn't want cameras at the speech therapy appointment.

Having said that, I do think one of the parents should take time off work for the therapy appointments. I just don't think it has to be Dorit.

If Lisa V. hadnt crudely announced to Erika that Kyle needed panties, then Erika wouldn't have had reason to bring up her own lack of underwear. If people are going to be scandalized by someone's missing underwear, maybe they shouldn't talk about panties as if there's any planet on which that's polite cocktail conversation.

Don't know for certain, but I think that the cameras don't have to follow these women around 24/7. There are times that are off-limits. For example, LVP is a working woman; she has 3 restaurants and we don't see her in those. We don't see any of them at their own doctor's appointments, getting their hair colored, having their nails done, going to the gym, etc.

If Dorit asked not to have the cameras at Jagger's (WTF with his name?) speech therapy sessions, I believe that Bravo would honor that request. She's farming out his care to a surrogate because it's icky and not fun, not because it's interfering with her 'work'.

As far as Jagger having another parent in PK, I get the impression he barely gives a crap about either of his kids, or any of the children he may have from any previous relationships.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Rosebud1970 said:

Don't know for certain, but I think that the cameras don't have to follow these women around 24/7. There are times that are off-limits. For example, LVP is a working woman; she has 3 restaurants and we don't see her in those. We don't see any of them at their own doctor's appointments, getting their hair colored, having their nails done, going to the gym, etc.

If Dorit asked not to have the cameras at Jagger's (WTF with his name?) speech therapy sessions, I believe that Bravo would honor that request. She's farming out his care to a surrogate because it's icky and not fun, not because it's interfering with her 'work'.

As far as Jagger having another parent in PK, I get the impression he barely gives a crap about either of his kids, or any of the children he may have from any previous relationships.

She has an army of nannies/help and they were doing their job. Dorit said that she also helps out/works in her husbands business, so she may leave the day care of her 2 children with the paid staff like many other working moms. For me, it is just too early to know if Dorit is an absentee mom or is a hands on mom when she is not working. It's not like she moved across the country leaving her child to be solely raised by his father (Erika) or that she is hanging by the hot tub kissing married male friends while the staff cares for her kids (Camille). The jury is still out! LOL

• Love 12
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Can you even imagine the outrage if Erika stuck her hand up LVP's skirt?  There would be ten pages attacking Erika for assaulting LVP's delicate femininity.  Calls for Erika to be charged with assault and fired immediately.

It's hard to know if Max has worked hard, because the ongoing SL has always been - Max is lazy, shiftless, and quite possibly this way since he's not genetically related to Ken, Pandora, or myself.

THIS! All of this! Especially the part about Lisa's bullshit when it comes to her children. Lisa's equivocations about her adopted child, Max, versus that smug Pandora (and her obsequious husband), is the exact reason I fell off LVP's train, season 1 or 2......

• Love 10
7 hours ago, izabella said:

I have no doubt it is the Hamlin girls who want to be models and live that lifestyle.  However, they are into it because of their parents and how they were raised.   Those girls are vapid and, apparently, seeking sugar daddies on that app Rinna doesn't even know she's paying for every month, the app that is putting her daughters in the hands of creepy rich guys.  Yeah, it's a barrel of laughs, Rinna, oh so funny that your girls are already seeking to pimp themselves out to men and are paying someone every month to do it.  Vapid.

This is in direct contrast to how Sophia and the other Kyle/Mauricio kids are raised, where education is more important as well as work that doesn't require the girls starving themselves so they can be skinny enough to sell their T&A to the world.

Guess whose kids are going to end up healthier and saner, and guess whose kids are going to end up getting used by creepy older men who need their money to get them dates with young girls?

While I agree that Kyle's children are more education driven, I don't think it's fair to say Rinna's girls are whoring themselves out to rich men.  First of all, we don't know what the website was.  Secondly, it was only Delilah on this site.  How did Amelia get dragged into it?

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Lady Grump said:

THIS! All of this! Especially the part about Lisa's bullshit when it comes to her children. Lisa's equivocations about her adopted child, Max, versus that smug Pandora (and her obsequious husband), is the exact reason I fell off LVP's train, season 1 or 2......

Well then, you should dislike Erika then as well. This is a woman that talks about raising the son she left behind in NY when he was a toddler. Just an example, from her blog this week, "Raising a son is so different than raising girls, so I enjoy watching Kyle and Lisa R. with their daughters.". And Erika would know this how, she did not raise her son, her ex-husband did"!?!

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Well then, you should dislike Erika then as well. This is a woman that talks about raising the son she left behind in NY when he was a toddler. Just an example, from her blog this week, "Raising a son is so different than raising girls, so I enjoy watching Kyle and Lisa R. with their daughters.". And Erika would know this how, she did not raise her son, her ex-husband did"!?!

Apples and spaceships. Lisa differentiates between her adopted child and her biological child, based on that fact alone. Totally different thing. (And, for the record, I'm adopted and very sensitive to this kind of bullshit.)

Edited by Lady Grump
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, Lady Grump said:

OK, so you're into double standards. At least you're upfront!

I'm sorry (not sorry), but Lisa is the queen of label / lifestyle / name dropping; so people bagging anyone else on the show for it, but not Lisa, is trippin'.

Never bagged anyone for name dropping or wretched excess.  Why I watch, in fact.  But YMMV.

• Love 3

He was sitting directly across from Erika and admitted he looked.

He was sitting across from her but he wasn't facing her, as per the video. His couch was actually facing Lisa and Ken's, while Erika's was facing Dorit and Kyle's. Good thing he admitted, but since he was caught on tape, it wasn't like he could deny it.

PK was sitting across from Erika with a clear view to her lady bits so I suspect there was a bit of editing magic to make it look like he kept twisting himself into a pretzel to look up her dress.

Again, he wasn't facing her, so based on how they were sitting, Dorit is the one who had a clear view, not PK. I'm not sure how much editing one needs when he can be seen turning his whole body and neck to the left side to catch a view or 3...

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Giselle said:

Not saying that Erica found it demeaning. I think she rather enjoys the reactions she fishes for.

Yeah, and then she makes a big deal out of 'my STAGE persona is Erika Jayne, don't confuse that with shy retiring introverted Erika Girardi'. Erika herself is mixing up what she's projecting, so if she's confused, it's hardly fair to fault those that hardly know her for their confusion. My tongue is slightly in my cheek with that. But Pk is a skeevy sleaze and Dorit is a dill. 

A few people have raised concerns for Giggy's health. One poster even wondered if he'd been stuffed. My concerns are for Ken. He's looking pretty slowed down and a little doddery, poor thing. I know he's been an ass from time to time, but I feel sympathy for him and I'm wondering if he's not going through some larger health issue. A hip replacement is a pretty big deal, although common even at much younger ages for some people. He's just looking....slow and tired.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

isa might have lost her mind, leaving a 15 & 19 year old alone in NYC???  I am sure they have a credit card or two so they won't starve but honestly, at their ages judgment is dicey.  Hasn't Lisa ever seen Taken?

IKR! The story that jumped into my mind was Debbie Harry (from Blondie) who got into TED BUNDY'S CAR in NYC and had to smash her way out with a clog she was wearing at traffic lights. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Lady Grump said:

On another note, I don't think Erika is jealous of Dorit at all. Dorit is fake as eff; Erika can smell that from a mile away -- and homegirl really isn't into that kind of mess. That's why I like the relationship between Eileen and Erika. They're different as can be, but adult enough to appreciate each other.

Hahahahaha!! *slaps knee* Good one! 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, queenjen said:

IKR! The story that jumped into my mind was Debbie Harry (from Blondie) who got into TED BUNDY'S CAR in NYC and had to smash her way out with a clog she was wearing at traffic lights. 

Except that story is Not true. I stayed in a hotel by myself in NYC was 14, spent three days in Paris by myself when I was 16 and managed to survive, have a great time and fo nothing that would ge t me in trouble with my parents.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, DawnDavenport said:

I don't think it was. It was definitely Erika's response to the joking and self-deprecating humor. After Kyle corrected Lisa, there was no more discussion that devolved in an arugument like between Gretchen and Alexis on the OC. Lisa was just being Lisa (which can be tiring at times I'm sure), but it was obvious Lisa was talking about herself and no one else but Erika had to be a Debbie Downer about the whole thing. A person having a good time would have made a funny quip back. Either Ericka is too dim or is a joyless person. 

It's not the first time  light humor has gone over her head so I'm guessing it's both. It's just so strange because she gives off the impression that she's a ball buster but she's far from. 

• Love 11
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Lisa might have lost her mind, leaving a 15 & 19 year old alone in NYC???  I am sure they have a credit card or two so they won't starve but honestly, at their ages judgment is dicey.  Hasn't Lisa ever seen Taken?

There are thousands of kids hanging out in NYC without adult supervision who are doing just fine. Some of them even have access to credit cards. I'm not just talking about kids from the city. There are kids from Jersey and Philly just hanging out who manage to not get kidnapped by eastern European white slavers. The problem with Rinna's kids being alone in NYC is that the oldest one wants to be a model and is a dumbass. She will fall for every line or scam possible.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

He was sitting across from her but he wasn't facing her, as per the video. His couch was actually facing Lisa and Ken's, while Erika's was facing Dorit and Kyle's. Good thing he admitted, but since he was caught on tape, it wasn't like he could deny it.

Again, he wasn't facing her, so based on how they were sitting, Dorit is the one who had a clear view, not PK. I'm not sure how much editing one needs when he can be seen turning his whole body and neck to the left side to catch a view or 3...

PK was sitting in a big blue chair, it was not a couch and it was directly across from Erika, Dorit was across from Lisa and Kyle across from Ken. Watch it again, it is the camera angle, not the position of the Erika/PK but the cameras. Oh, and Lisa/Ken were on a loveseat together as were Kyle and Dorit but both Erika and PK were in high back chairs, his blue and hers black, maybe this video shows it better.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-3/videos/dorit-isnt-buying-it

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Except that story is Not true. I stayed in a hotel by myself in NYC was 14, spent three days in Paris by myself when I was 16 and managed to survive, have a great time and fo nothing that would ge t me in trouble with my parents.

I'd only read Debbie's account of this. She was still abducted, she assumed it was Bundy. Unless she's outright lying about the whole thing. NYC was a different place in the 70s and 80s, that's for sure. Like all cities, there are areas that are safer than others to outsiders. Young girls can be silly. Not all young girls, and I did all right as a late teenager on my own in big cities also, prior to cell phones and the internet. Delilah, Amelia and their mother don't strike me as overendowed in the brain department. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I don't believe Lisa VP's red sun dress was couture.  

Am I humorless? I don't think, "If I stuck a pole up his ass, I could probably do the floor as well" is witty. She loves this dog?

Dorit called it "couture" not Lisa. And, I have to admit guilt in saying something along that line about our Malt when he was younger and about our Newf! LOL

• Love 6

Their (Erika and PK) chairs aren't even facing each other. Their chairs, couches, whatever they were sitting on weren't facing each other. 

I've watched it many times. It isn't the camera angles or clever editing. Unless they digitally altered the photos, the 2 of them weren't facing each other. 

• Love 2
On December 20, 2016 at 10:11 PM, Straycat80 said:

Really? They are going to make a big deal and storyline about Erika going commando and flashing Dorito's husband? Ugh! I wonder how many episodes we'll have to suffer through that or will it be an all season brawl?!

why does LisaR always refer to her husband as 'Harry Hamlin' and her daughter as 'Delilah Belle '? Why not just say their first names only? 

Looks like Harrison is LisaV 's new doggie accessory. At least Ken still likes Giggy. 

A pretty boring episode tonight all around. 

If panty-gate becomes this season's Munchausen, I quit at life.  Or this show.  Either way, they can't be serious with this.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, queenjen said:

WHAT?????

I was raised in NYC.  Would I let a sixteen year old stay along with her eighteen year old sister for two nights?  No.  And I say this as a mother.  My kids grew up in a very safe community.  They're smart but they still have a certain naive mindset about places.  I just wouldn't do it.   Crap.  My oldest was in NYC recently for a social event and I was like, don't walk down this street at that time.  Walk up and go cross town on this street.  We're only talking about a couple of blocks so it's almost silly to take a cab or Uber. 

We can talk from now until doomsday but apparently PK had a view of Erika's sitting position (and keep in mind that editing has no problem with filling in a reaction with a different clip that has nothing to do with what was happening at the real moment).  Heck.  If I'm in a room with someone who is noticeably revealing something, I'm going to be distracted whether it be flashes of someone's privates (male or female) or someone's nipples flashing here and there, so to speak.  Yes, you can wear whatever you want but don't 'expect' everyone to just ignore it when this is going on.  If you don't want attention then take care of what you're revealing.  It's like, for example,  if you don't want attention, don't wear the tight sweater that reveals your great breasts.  Why are you wearing the tight sweater to begin with...except to draw attention to how great those breasts are.   There's nothing wrong with that but understand why you're doing it in the first place. 

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Lisar's model daughter is a 5'6 Miley Cyrus lookalike. What a joke. 

I thought the same thing!  I wanted to yell at the screen everytime she spoke,'' CLEAR YOUR THROAT!"  gah, anyone can be a model nowadays-- if your parents are known. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, breezy424 said:

I was raised in NYC.  Would I let a sixteen year old stay along with her eighteen year old sister for two nights?  No.  And I say this as a mother.  My kids grew up in a very safe community.  They're smart but they still have a certain naive mindset about places.  I just wouldn't do it.   Crap.  My oldest was in NYC recently for a social event and I was like, don't walk down this street at that time.  Walk up and go cross town on this street.  We're only talking about a couple of blocks so it's almost silly to take a cab or Uber. 

We can talk from now until doomsday but apparently PK had a view of Erika's sitting position (and keep in mind that editing has no problem with filling in a reaction with a different clip that has nothing to do with what was happening at the real moment).  Heck.  If I'm in a room with someone who is noticeably revealing something, I'm going to be distracted whether it be flashes of someone's privates (male or female) or someone's nipples flashing here and there, so to speak.  Yes, you can wear whatever you want but don't 'expect' everyone to just ignore it when this is going on.  If you don't want attention then take care of what you're revealing.  It's like, for example,  if you don't want attention, don't wear the tight sweater that reveals your great breasts.  Why are you wearing the tight sweater to begin with...except to draw attention to how great those breasts are.   There's nothing wrong with that but understand why you're doing it in the first place. 

I have to go with you on young girls-especially these seemingly sheltered girls spending two nights in NYC or anywhere without adult supervision.  I was kind of hoping they were staying in Kyle's hotel. 

PK can see Erika's crotch and in spite of Erika's claim she had it under wraps with either her purse or napkin, there is a scene with LVP covering up the view with the napkin.  LVP even mentions it.  I think the rub will be if the flash was intentional or unintentional.  Erika kind of likes to bs her way around things-remember when she denied having spoke to Yolanda, blamed Kathryn for repeating what she said about LVP, so I think Pantygate or whatever they call will have life if someone teases Erika about it.   She is pretty humorless.  Of course if she gets encouragement she will write another pointless song about her moment and record it.  Maybe, Flashsnatch-Oh What A Feeling. 

• Love 13

Never would I allow teens to be alone in NYC!  Or any city unsupervised. Something is fishy. I have to believe there is an adult in charge. I bet her twitter is blowing up by outraged parents.  

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

What if PK actually saw Erika's crotch at the white party, but the show used the shot of him as a cheat.

Anything is possible with Bravo but Bravo/film crew were not at that party so I think he really did catch a peep before they left for it.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Funny how PK didn't notice Erika's privates until it was pointed out she was commando. If her crotch was much in his line of sight/in his face/blatently obvious, he should have noticed it long before the revea. 

He said he noticed but he didn't think it was appropriate to bring up, I am not sure what Emily Post would recommend in such situations.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 14
6 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Can you even imagine the outrage if Erika stuck her hand up LVP's skirt?  There would be ten pages attacking Erika for assaulting LVP's delicate femininity.  Calls for Erika to be charged with assault and fired immediately.

Not from me.  If Erika stuck her hand up LVP's skirt I would think Erika was a lesbian.  And then I would think that's probably not the first time a woman made a pass at Lisa.  And then I would think I wonder why I didn't figure out Erika was a lesbian sooner since the clues were all there.  But that didn't happen so never mind!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I just watched tonight - my take on "pantygate" was that when LVP made the comment about Kyle needing underwear and groped Erika, Erika gave a brief but deliberate flash.  And that was all anyone probably saw of her ladybits; LVP with the napkin was just herself banging her potty humor into the ground, and who knows if PK saw anything the first time, or was just hoping to afterwards.

Rinna's daughters would be cute as cheerleaders in a midwestern chub-chub town, but I don't see them doing anything more than Seventeen magazine or things like that, which basically appeal to middle schoolers.  And there is something unappealing about them, which I know is just typical snotty teen behavior, which is why their parents should not feature them on the show.

I was LOLing at the fact that Dorit's kids get left at home, while LVP ponces around with her stupid dog.  And the "rubbers" comments - please.  I have a friend who loves to make what she thinks are incredibly racy comments, and then roars with laughter while insisting on making eye contact so that you have to become involved even if you are just trying to politely ignore it.  I amuse myself by thinking of them as "single entendres" and changing the subject as soon as I gracefully can.  That's what LVP makes me think of too.  However, while I normally can't stand Giggy either, I found him rather endearing in his Little Lord Fauntleroy velvet :)

• Love 6
13 hours ago, wings707 said:

Never would I allow teens to be alone in NYC!  Or any city unsupervised. Something is fishy. I have to believe there is an adult in charge. I bet her twitter is blowing up by outraged parents.  

Any city?!?!?!?!?!? Where do you live?

I've traveled a decent amount. Most people are not big risk takers. They often don't venture far from their hotels and tourist attractions. City governments have a vested interest in making sure that tourist areas are safe. For most of the things a person is going to be interested in seeing or doing when visiting another city, you are completely safe. NYC is pretty safe now. It's not some 70s Warriors fever dream hellscape.

Technically there was an adult in charge. Rinna's oldest is 18. It's old enough to vote, go to college, join the military, and go to prison. I've looked at Rinna's twitter. No one seems to care about her daughters being alone. It's possible she blocked people tweeting about leaving her daughters there, but her twitter doesn't even have any defensive tweets justifying her actions. That suggests that most people don'the have an issue with it. Her oldest was already in NYC going on go sees. Additionally, the people in the fashion business are far more likely victimize the girls than any random New Yorker. If Lisa said she was leaving her daughters in the care of Terry Richardson, I'd definitely actually worry about their safety.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 12

Don't mean to beat this Dorito is a negligent mommy thing to death with a stick, but...

I had a preemie while I was a working parent. Worked 50-60 hour weeks and traveled and had a housekeeper, not a nanny, even though she took care of my daughter while I was at work. I had barely a month with her after she came home from the hospital after her stay in the NICU. Once a month, we went on a round of visits to doctors, OPTP, respiratory therapists, etc. I took her. I tried to schedule as many of the appointments as I could on the same day, so that I wouldn't miss time out of the office. This went on for over a year.

My point being, I had a real job, not being on a reality show or designing swimwear or whatever Dorito's excuse is of the moment for not going to speech therapy with Jagger happens to be. Your kid has an issue that needs be addressed; you address it. You don't turn him over to the hired help and then ask for progress reports when the kid is wailing out of frustration and fatigue.

She's a rotten parent and not that nice of a human, either.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I too arrived in NYC at 19 and was promptly robbed at McDonalds. Granted it could happen anywhere, but two sheltered dumb azz kids staying in NYC by themselves is risky.

Where were they staying at?

As far as old dude starring at the crotch, I would most likely look as well.

What is he supposed to do? 

At least, he did not lie and pretended he saw nothing!

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Am I humorless? I don't think, "If I stuck a pole up his ass, I could probably do the floor as well" is witty. She loves this dog?

I had a Lhasa Apso and had a guy tell me, "lost the handle to your mop" in a slow southern drawl. The accent sold it and made me laugh. Maybe its the "ass" part that bothers you?

• Love 7
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

PK was sitting in a big blue chair, it was not a couch and it was directly across from Erika, Dorit was across from Lisa and Kyle across from Ken. Watch it again, it is the camera angle, not the position of the Erika/PK but the cameras. Oh, and Lisa/Ken were on a loveseat together as were Kyle and Dorit but both Erika and PK were in high back chairs, his blue and hers black, maybe this video shows it better.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-3/videos/dorit-isnt-buying-it

This film examination is turning into the likes of the Zapruder.

• Love 16
On 12/21/2016 at 7:58 AM, Juliegirlj said:

I think the Hamlin girls are attractive-albeit devoid of personality..They bore me. I'm sure Kyle's daughter is a nice girl, but she did not inherit her parents better physical traits... poor thing ( I feel bad even thinking it)

I agree about the Hamlin girls.  I am not the least bit interested in what they say or do.    

However, I couldn't disagree more with you about Sophia.  I think she's really gorgeous !  She looked bored with the Hamlin girls as well, LOL 

LVP's look gets worse every episode.   Time to put away the boobage and ratty long hair.   WTF is she thinking ?  I'm sure she can afford a stylist/glam people that can nudge her towards better style choices ?    

• Love 3
On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 6:48 AM, Lizzing said:

I freakin' love it that, across 2 cities in this franchise, an insult/call out used is, "But you are from Connecticut!"  Low bar for comedy, I know, but it won't ever stop entertaining me.

I'm Connecticut born and raised, and I love that it's become a RH insult. It says something that the 2 HWs from CT have these put-on personas of regality and worldliness.

12 hours ago, Lady Grump said:

I'm watching S1 of RHOBH right now for the first time, and ugh, Pandora comes off as smug and obnoxious from the get-go. It's gross that Lisa, either consciously or not, treats Max differently because he didn't pass through her birth canal. (Ugh, Rinna was too much during that conversation.)

I guess I'm in the minority, but I find the Hamlin girls entertaining. No, Delilah will never be walking down runways like Gigi, but I could see her having a decent commercial/catalog career, and she's got some personality, so maybe hosting/acting gigs are in her future. They seem to be pretty aware of how bonkers their mother is, so they've got that going for them, too.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, biakbiak said:

But your N=1 experiment situation doesn't equate to "all teenagers should be left to their own devices in NYC."

Most teens that I know (including myself at that age!) are nowhere near mature enough to be put in a situation like that.  And most parents I know would never allow it (for good reason, imo). 

26 minutes ago, jnymph said:

I agree about the Hamlin girls.  I am not the least bit interested in what they say or do.    

However, I couldn't disagree more with you about Sophia.  I think she's really gorgeous !  She looked bored with the Hamlin girls as well, LOL 

LVP's look gets worse every episode.   Time to put away the boobage and ratty long hair.   WTF is she thinking ?  I'm sure she can afford a stylist/glam people that can nudge her towards better style choices ?    

Agree with all of this.  Sophia is lovely and LVP's dated look has got to go.  I was thinking when watching this how lovely she's look with a nice layered or sleek "lob."  If she did that and ditched the fake eyelashes, I thinks she would look 10 years younger.

1 hour ago, Almost 3000 said:

This film examination is turning into the likes of the Zapruder.

For purposes of the show PK admitted to seeing Erika's hoo-ha, before the revelation she was commando and after.   So what anyone else claims including Erika, it is an impossibility or not likely is kind of irrelevant.  Now the guy is a liar because Erika had an embarrassing  moment? Far more experienced celebs have had the crotch shot and Erika just seemed to want to add that to her list.  My  guess is the camera person shooting opposite Erika got a glimpse as well.  Whatever happened to , "How Many FVCKS Do I Give?", Erika?   Nobody questioned her reasoning for going commando, although she is fairly insufferable with the idea it would ruin the line of her dress.  I will say this about Erika, although she was defensive in her blog, she had the smarts to stop engaging with Kenya Moore:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/2016/12/22/which-rhoa-slammed-dorit-pk-kemsley-in-defense-of-erika-girardi/

To me it is how they handle the aftermath.  Does Erika deny thereby calling PK a liar?  Does she apologize for an inadvertent flash?  Same goes with Dorit, she can call it to Erika's attention, joke about it and let it go.  What kind of disappoints me, is the self-righteousness of Eileen and Rinna weighing in.  Had it been one of their husbands, they might feel differently.  Neither can say how their husband would act in the moment. 

I am beginning to get the impression, the producers were working overtime to create drama and this is just a blip on the road to 20 more episodes.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, jnymph said:

LVP reminds me a bit of Jill Zarin who had all these doughty ladies who lunch outfits her first season or two and then she got a new style team and she looked great. To bad it was also around the time she became hated so she didn't get much credit for it. Lisa has many items custom made for her and ironically those are the very clothes that make her look dated, that and being oddly stuck in an episode of Dynasty. Gah, those gloves. They looked ridiculous on the Countess and just as ill advised on LVP. WWTT...

• Love 6