Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Going Commando

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

She did ask where Lisa was, who told her they were "almost there", she then proceeded to still ask her is she had extra panties with her that she could change into.

Yes, but I thought she was just joking. I've done something similar before. I had a little fender bender right before arriving somewhere and when touching base with my friend that I was meeting on the phone, I said - "You don't happen to have a spare car, do you?" I've also joked with people about bringing the wine to a seriously stressful event. I don't even drink wine! It's just a way to convey your current predicament/mood. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Poor sad LIPS, I think she desperately wants the Hadid girls' success and popularity for herself...oops, I mean her daughter(s), of course.

Those girls are not remotely interested. At least the older one isn't.   All she wants is the black card to go shopping and find her millionaire twice her age.   Her goals are set and Lisa R.  is playing stupid along with being an awful actress! 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, charming said:

From Eileen's blog

How Sway?   What the hell show is she watching? My God she's boring, petty and delusional.

Eileen,  I take one step forward,  and 50 steps back with you.   Please stop it! 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, BlackMamba said:

Those girls are not remotely interested. At least the older one isn't.   All she wants is the black card to go shopping and find her millionaire twice her age.   Her goals are set and Lisa R.  is playing stupid along with being an awful actress! 

Reminds me of Evie Harris, the character Jack Plotnik played in the movie "Girls will be Girls". In fact, I can see Lipsa living just like that someday, after Harry Hamlin leaves her for another man.

55 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

If you decide to wear a very short dress with a side slit without wearing panties, you're really not in the position to get indignant if someone cops looks when you're sitting down with your legs uncrossed.  If you have to put a napkin on your lap, maybe 'you' make a bad decision.  Maybe you should have tested this out at home first.  And think about what was going to happen getting in and out of the car. 

I don't recall whether PK was outright leering or if he just took a "hey, check it out" glance or two (which I totally understand on the part of anyone, male or female), but if it was the former, I disagree that it's Erica's own fault, as leering (as opposed to noticing or even doing a a double-take) is an active decision on the part of the leerer. I mean, my face is exposed every day but I don't have to be OK with someone staring at it, just like a fitted sweater doesn't give some creeper carte blanche to ogle my boobs. Again, not saying he was staring--I honestly didn't notice. That said, I also think that some discretion on the part of the underwearless is probably a good plan. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

Skip to 00:38 in the video. If anything, PK is aligned to get a view of LVP's crotch, and Dorit is aligned to get a shot of Erika's crotch.

And at 00:40, he is leaning his body to the left, as well as turning his neck to the left as well. Someone really wanted catch a glimpse of Hello Kitty.

I can't take Dorit any longer.   When does this woman,  her ugly husband and 900 nannies leave! 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I hadn't thought of the Hanes Granny panty pack.  Kyle's question although sounding strange, I think was more in line with if LVP had an emergency kit that they use for filming and photo shoots.  Personally, someone borrows a pair of my undies-they get to keep them.

Do you really think that kyle would go into a walgreens and buy her underwear there?

It probably has to be silk, 700 thread count with the cotton crotch?

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I have decided trying to explain "British Humor", to Erika is a lost cause.  It is like trying to explain why a group of people like Country Music or Opera, Erika may not see that the participants are having a good time and they enjoy it.  Maybe she struggles with the concept because her audience for her gawdawful body of work is small and for the most part largely ignored.

I do agree that in this particular instance, nothing needed to be said. I enjoyed it, I won't lie. But the joking was between PK and LVP, who are both British and both enjoy that type of humor. But the larger issue may be that Lisa is OFTEN making nasty jabs at people and passing it off as "British humor". She has admitted that she's aware of her humor being too much for most Americans, but she does it anyway. Just my personal opinion, but I think it's quite intentioal, and she uses this "British humor" thing as a shield. Erika may have just been looking for her moment to point that out. She picked the wrong moment, but I didn't disagree with what she said. 

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Well even though he's 4 times their age Mohamed isn't married yet. Just saying.

Erica can give her pointers.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Skip to 00:38 in the video. If anything, PK is aligned to get a view of LVP's crotch, and Dorit is aligned to get a shot of Erika's crotch.

And at 00:40, he is leaning his body to the left, as well as turning his neck to the left as well. Someone really wanted catch a glimpse of Hello Kitty.

Well who wants to cop a look at old British fish when you can grab a gander of a snatch 10+ years younger. I'd say it's mutton versus lamb but Erica's a bit longer in the tooth than that.

28 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

I noted that many of the surfaces are painted wood whereas in many highend homes things like the stairsteps are stone or wood. The finishes just seemed builder grade to me with the exception of the ironwork. Also nothing seemed customized to them. Definitly a rental.

But, but, it's JLo's ex-house!  Please tell me JLo didn't go builder grade!

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Well who wants to cop a look at old British fish when you can grab a gander of a snatch 10+ years younger. I'd say it's mutton versus lamb but Erica's a bit longer in the tooth than that.

But at least the old British fish has a sense of humor and will wink at you while the younger, balder one will wag its finger at you and tell you no to look even though it's right in your face!

• Love 4

I'm going to have to put my ball in Erica's glass on this one.  LVP was the one who mentioned "knickers" right after all them told Erica to LIGHTEN UP. So she joined in on a joke someone else started. It's not her fault that Cheetos husband British Casper, the cauliflower head ghost bought it up AGAIN the next day. Then they had the nerve to low-key slut shame her. I would be pissed at my MAN if a woman mentioned she wasn't wearing underwear and he started looking like Indian Jones for a treasured cup in a temple. Kyle turned around and SHOWED HER PANTY LINES yet she didn't say anything because her see thru husband obviously don't find Kyle attractive.  Salt N Vinegar Potato Chips was jealous

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I wonder if eri-ick-a pulls down her pants for a dentist appointment?

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, DawnDavenport said:

-But at least the old British fish has a sense of humor and will wink at you while the younger, balder one will wag its finger at you and tell you no to look even though it's right in your face!

Aw but that American catfish is sly. She likes showing her scale-less body and playing the line.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

As can LVP. And Dorit too.

That...still doesn't make it right.

Oh yeah! The Hamlin girls are in the right city for advice on sweet young things marrying old men.

So it's a left then. Have a good day!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

The weird Dorit/Paul vibe continues to bother me. What is with their kitchen? Why is there a large printer with a prominent space on the countertop? I have a printer as well, since I have always worked from home. But I keep it in my office. Surely they have some type of office space in that huge house. Why keep it in the kitchen? And the microwave isn't built in? In a home as expensive as this one? There is just something off here - it seems more like a place they are using to film vs. a place where they actually live. 

I don't necessarily blame him for taking a peek, but he kept on taking peek after peek. But the main thing was the look on his face. It was so pervy and leering. He completely freaked me out, and I would imagine that when Dorit saw the actual footage she was not at all happy. 

There was a pair of ovens underneath the stove, plus a non matching wall oven, two fridges that didn't match and two dishwasher looking things that didn't match. Plus a HP printer and knee height spice rack. 

• Love 6

As Kyle left her house for the white party, it was clear her panty lines were showing - I even wondered if she knew it. Likely that butt shot was always part of the "plot."

So how does that work? Did some producer ask Kyle to wear white on white, and then ask Erika to leave her panties at home? Did Kyle unwittingly show up with panty lines, someone pointed out the problem, and it was just coincidence that Erika was airing herself out?

What a weird show.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, MyAimIsTrue said:

I love Eileen.   I love her cluttered house, her sometimes lack of a sense of style, and despite being the only true 'star' on any of the franchises she seems the most real to me.   In my opinion the thing with LVP was probably producer driven for storyline purposes so it doesn't bother me, annoying as it was.  Seeing Eileen at her mom's house was heart breaking.

Three episodes in and Dorit can go already.  The last straw was finding out a nanny took her son to speech therapy because, really, what kind of parent wouldn't go to such an appointment?

I'm feeling for Eileen, too.  And it was interesting to hear that her mother's house had been very cluttered.  So she got it from her mother.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

There was a pair of ovens underneath the stove, plus a non matching wall oven, two fridges that didn't match and two dishwasher looking things that didn't match. Plus a HP printer and knee height spice rack. 

Maybe Lisa should buy them a house or better yet they can move in with Lisa and Ken. PK, Boy George, Lisa and Ken can have a British chuckle, Dorito can work on her British accent and the kids can chase the animals in the petting zoo and slip in shit. It's all good!

Just thinking maybe it's Dorito and her many accents that's screwing up little Jagger's language skills. He can't figure out if it's po-tay-toe or po-tah-toe. Dorito's pronunciation changes from minute to minute.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

I thought I saw a fax machine on the counter but then I thought it might have been a high end espresso machine.

2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Lisa might have lost her mind, leaving a 15 & 19 year old alone in NYC???  I am sure they have a credit card or two so they won't starve but honestly, at their ages judgment is dicey.  Hasn't Lisa ever seen Taken?

Maybe she's banking on Liam Neeson as a son-in-law?

• Love 9

He was sitting directly across from Erika and admitted he looked.

Seriously, why keep looking...with your wife sitting right there next to you.

He may not have been seeking her out, but as others have said, she wasn't sitting spread eagle, and she did seem to be trying to cover it up. It's one thing to take a peek if she was sitting face to face, but him having to (repeatedly) do all that work to check out the goods? Gross.

PK was sitting across from Erika with a clear view to her lady bits so I suspect there was a bit of editing magic to make it look like he kept twisting himself into a pretzel to look up her dress.

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Yes, but I thought she was just joking. I've done something similar before. I had a little fender bender right before arriving somewhere and when touching base with my friend that I was meeting on the phone, I said - "You don't happen to have a spare car, do you?" I've also joked with people about bringing the wine to a seriously stressful event. I don't even drink wine! It's just a way to convey your current predicament/mood. 

No, she was serious which is why she showed Dorit/PK her visible panties when they got there. LOL

34 minutes ago, Boofish said:

I'm going to have to put my ball in Erica's glass on this one.  LVP was the one who mentioned "knickers" right after all them told Erica to LIGHTEN UP. So she joined in on a joke someone else started. It's not her fault that Cheetos husband British Casper, the cauliflower head ghost bought it up AGAIN the next day. Then they had the nerve to low-key slut shame her. I would be pissed at my MAN if a woman mentioned she wasn't wearing underwear and he started looking like Indian Jones for a treasured cup in a temple. Kyle turned around and SHOWED HER PANTY LINES yet she didn't say anything because her see thru husband obviously don't find Kyle attractive.  Salt N Vinegar Potato Chips was jealous

Well, to be honest, there is a big difference between showing that you actually have underwear on that are visible under you clothes and someone pointing out they have none on while not keeping their private parts covered! It's not like Kyle pulled her pants down so that they could see her panties, Erika had none on and didn't keep her lady bits covered even after she announced she was commando. Seriously, Erika would have gone BSC had someone done that in front of Tom! She would have screamed that they were being disrespectful to him by exposing themselves and she would have told any HW missing and then talked about it non stop for the rest of the season. No one disrespects her husband! LOL

• Love 7

Erika has lost her sense of humor and has her claws out for Dorit, she seem jealous of her and tends to pounce on everything she says.  Is Dorit some sort of threat to Erika? Granted Dorit is kind of ridiculous with all the accents (all in one sentence most times, lol) but she does not seem threatening to anyone.

Erika has also lost her fashion sense, she has looked like a wreck in everything but her TH's.  The t shirt dress and messy hair with bobby pins was horrible, maybe she pissed off her glam squad.

Hey, btw, Dorit was driving to the park and didn't take her Bentley? 

• Love 8

First Brianna, and now Rinna's kids are doing THs. Stop it, Bravo.

Why is Dorit an inattentive mom for not going to the speech therapy appointment, but nobody is criticiazing PK when he didn't attend, either?

Good point, and it could very well be that Dorit normally does attend. Anyway, it's not like she left her child to pursue a sugardaddy fame and fortune across the country.

Just hope her mother truly wholeheartedly apologized to her for anything she might have done to Eileen before it slipped her mind. Hope they all apologized before they kicked the bucket.

tumblr_mcmusc4woc1rojc7f.gif

Edited by jaync
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No, she was serious which is why she showed Dorit/PK her visible panties when they got there. LOL

I didn't mean she was joking about the pantiline issue. I meant that her expecting Lisa to actually have a spare pair of panties was a bit of a joke. She was first to arrive, had likely just noticed the issue, was feeling self conscious. So she calls her friend and tries to make light of it to feel better, "Hey you don't happen to have some panties in your purse do you?" Like - "Girl. you will not believe what I did!" 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, SFoster21 said:

No.

I gotta go with you. . . I love the fact this franchise has real money.  In the beginning they Maloof with a NBA team, and partial ownership in a popular hotel.  Kelsey Grammer, Kyle and Kim's connections to really big money (Davis, Hilton). Also, I always thought it cool Ken was close enough to one of the Rolling Stones to be in his wedding.  So as viewers we get a feeling of how these people live and their pasts.  Even Yolanda with David Foster which later became Yolanda mother of two of the world's top models.

I think it is time they do a "Before They Were Real Housewives", about Vanderpump.  I thoroughly enjoyed the one about Luann.   

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I didn't mean she was joking about the pantiline issue. I meant that her expecting Lisa to actually have a spare pair of panties was a bit of a joke. She was first to arrive, had likely just noticed the issue, was feeling self conscious. So she calls her friend and tries to make light of it to feel better, "Hey you don't happen to have some panties in your purse do you?" Like - "Girl. you will not believe what I did!" 

That is possible, I can see Kyle/Lisa doing this and why they kept up the teasing when Lisa/Ken got there. It was a funny joke that they tried to include the others in on, that is until Erika had to throw her wet towel on to smother. Erika has zero sense of humor, which is why she/Eileen and Yolanda get/got along so well.

2 minutes ago, Lady Grump said:

Loved how the editors Burned LVP, with her claim that Eileen "offered" her a part, previously. Cut to Lisa pushing herself on Eileen about a part......

LVP sucks.

Lisa was joking, hence her quips about acting in black/white films! Believe me, Lisa is well aware that she play begged Eileen for a "line" on the Soap Opera. LOL

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Lisa was joking, hence her quips about acting in black/white films! Believe me, Lisa is well aware that she play begged Eileen for a "line" on the Soap Opera. LOL

Riiiiiiight. When Lisa does anything, it's a "joke." When anyone else does anything, it's because they're terrible / snobby / overwrought / hold grudges / et cetera.

The LVP web is unraveling at a rapid rate -- and spin isn't going to help much longer.......

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

To me there's a difference in mentioning that you used to have 15 horses during a talking head about getting a new horse and saying your stupid t-shirt dress must be fabulous because there's a designer label in it.

It's not different; the overall effect is the same. But OK. Then, does it bother people that Lisa used to always brag about her Loubitans?

As for the "real money" argument. Pish. First of all, ew. "Real money"? It's a gross phrase -- and reveals a lot about someone. The VP's vibe always makes me think of that saying, "Behind every great fortune, is a great crime."

Edited by Lady Grump
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Lady Grump said:

It's not different; the overall effect if the same. But OK. Then, does it bother people that Lisa used to always brag about her Loubitans?

As for the "real money" argument. Pish. First of all, ew. "Real money"? It's a gross phrase -- and reveals a lot about someone. The VP's vibe always makes me think of that saying, "Behind every great fortune, is a great crime."

The issue is Erika is bragging about essentially wearing a t-shirt dress to a formal party and getting defensive that is was a designer dress. She then had to name drop again to defend herself for flashing her Kitty Kat to those sitting across from her. Her name dropping is done as a defense against her behavior, which I think is where some are coming from. Of course these women are going to brag, name drop, and show off what they have. I'm fine with that. But Patty Puss needs to learn how to do it gracefully, not get defensive about it. She seems to have a big 'ole stick up her ass this season and she needs to remove it and learn to have a little bit of fun. I get the sense there's really no difference personality wise between Ericka Gerardi and Erika Jayne. They're both bitchy and sour but one gets to dress like a slut and curse about it while the other has to be more uptight and proper.

• Love 15

Exactly, thank you for articulating for me.  Erika thinks her shit must not stink because it's a designer turd in a gold bowl.  She's always using the labels to justify and prop herself up.  It must be awesome and good because it's Balmain or Moschino or whatever and costs a fortune and everyone else just isn't fabulous enough to understand.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, wings707 said:

I tend to agree.  You would have to have your legs open pretty wide to get a view. Though edited, seems likely they would have left that in and blurred it out if one could really see. On the other hand LVP mentioned she got a peek, too. 

I would not put it past her to be wearing spanx with  airbrushed genitalia on the crotch!   LOL!

Just watched this scene  again.   Her legs are always together.  No one got a spread eagle view, of her labia.  They saw or glimpsed the pubic hair area, which is bare (Brazilian), we know that.  LOL!

Fun fact.  Merkins were originally made out of beaver fur!   

• Love 5

Lisa might have lost her mind, leaving a 15 & 19 year old alone in NYC???  I am sure they have a credit card or two so they won't starve but honestly, at their ages judgment is dicey.  Hasn't Lisa ever seen Taken?

Is she even 19? I thought they were 15 & 18, and the older one still finishing up high school. What is wrong with Rinna that she didn't take her 15 year old with her to QVC? Then had to wonder when Kyle was like, "you can't get into clubs so what are you going to do?" In NYC. Seriously. There isn't anything else to do at night?

Plus neither girl is a Gigi looks-wise, or personality wise. Gigi was very sweet and loving when she appeared on camera in her days on RHOBH and she is sweet in general and that's why she's popular. Lisar's girls are just sulky generics.

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, DawnDavenport said:

The issue is Erika is bragging about essentially wearing a t-shirt dress to a formal party and getting defensive that is was a designer dress.

The decor indicator was "stunning" -- Erika did fine. You can't use something as non-descriptive as that, and then expect everyone to show in conservative formal wear. Erika got defensive, clearly, because people were "talking". She was obviously answering a question in that TH, and I don't blame her one bit for any defensiveness. Because, reductively speaking, it's these women's jobs to "show off". If Dorit wanted everyone in cocktail / black tie / white tie - SAY THAT! This "stunning" murkiness was bound to produce non-conventional interpretations.

• Love 6

Panties, No Panties. Kids who don't talk (he's 2 for God sake. Give him a chance) Celebrity Models. Yadda Yadda Yadda.

The burning question is WHO in there right mind, leaves 2 teenagers in NYC with a pile of credit cards and no supervision?  If she wasn't "Lisa Rinna" Child protective services would have thrown her ass in jail for neglect. She's REALLY lucky nothing bad happened. QVC is a few hours away in West Chester, PA. No reason the girls couldn't have gone with her!

I love LVP. I love her dogs. I love Ken. I adore Jiggy and Harrison is the cutest!!

If I could be fiends with anyone though it would be Kyle. She's got her head on straight and did a killer job bringing up her girls to work and go to college. NOT troll older men on dating apps while there "modeling"

• Love 9
10 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I am really not sure what to think about panty gate. Surely Erika is not the first woman to go out commando because of what she's wearing. Frankly, I could care less about whatever label she mentions from one week to the other, but if she feels the need to go out sans panties, I don't really care. Would anyone have known if not for Lisa? I couldn't tell. If it was an issue where everyone could see up her dress, I would think that would be an issue panties or no panties. But it didn't seem like anyone saw anything, until Lisa had the audacity to try and frisk her. Who DOES that???? So weird. 

Can you even imagine the outrage if Erika stuck her hand up LVP's skirt?  There would be ten pages attacking Erika for assaulting LVP's delicate femininity.  Calls for Erika to be charged with assault and fired immediately.

8 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, I know. I guess I'm just not seeing where Max has worked hard, if she's pretty much always paid for everything. 

It's hard to know if Max has worked hard, because the ongoing SL has always been - Max is lazy, shiftless, and quite possibly this way since he's not genetically related to Ken, Pandora, or myself.

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Panties, No Panties. Kids who don't talk (he's 2 for God sake. Give him a chance) Celebrity Models. Yadda Yadda Yadda.

The burning question is WHO in there right mind, leaves 2 teenagers in NYC with a pile of credit cards and no supervision?  If she wasn't "Lisa Rinna" Child protective services would have thrown her ass in jail for neglect. She's REALLY lucky nothing bad happened. QVC is a few hours away in West Chester, PA. No reason the girls couldn't have gone with her!

I love LVP. I love her dogs. I love Ken. I adore Jiggy and Harrison is the cutest!!

If I could be fiends with anyone though it would be Kyle. She's got her head on straight and did a killer job bringing up her girls to work and go to college. NOT troll older men on dating apps while there "modeling"

Kyle on her daughter being approached for modeling:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/kyle-richards-daughter-modeling-career  The kid has her sights set on school.  Good for her.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Lady Grump said:

Riiiiiiight. When Lisa does anything, it's a "joke." When anyone else does anything, it's because they're terrible / snobby / overwrought / hold grudges / et cetera.

The LVP web is unraveling at a rapid rate -- and spin isn't going to help much longer.......

No, Lisa isn't always joking and sometimes she combines jokes with throwing barbs and she admits to doing both.

Erika tells everyone they have to earn her friendship and her respect but then expects them to give her theirs automatically. Oh, and lets no forget, she expects the others to bow down to her husband upon meeting him but does not do the same for their husbands. If Erika wants to be treated a certain way, she needs to treat the others in that manner first and she does not do that. I have no doubts that she would be all offended had Rinna or Dorit showed their lady parts to Tom like she did no matter who the dress designer was or how much said dress cost. Erika talks the talk but she can't walk the walk.

10 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

I would hang with Lisa as well. I would love to sit outside with her, surrounded by her critters, looking over the valley in her back yard while sipping tea!

• Love 13