Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Going Commando

• Start Topic

Ken's British sensibilities were in his reaction.  He thought it ridiculous as opposed to repulsed.

He acts and moves like an older man.  It happens.  I am 71 and go to the gym 3 days a week and very young in my thinking  too.  It is all about where you were in the 60s on that one.  Age cannot be pigeoned holed.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 9
On 12/21/2016 at 10:31 AM, Giselle said:

It sad when an older lady is tenaciously clings to her youth. Who really wants someone's old naked cooch on their chairs? Put on some damn underpants Erica. Gays may think Erica is fabulous but I find her as boring as hell as well as her "fawning over a barbi doll" pod of leeches. They are loving Tom's money and will be at the trough as long as it holds out.

Can't blame PK for copping a free look at Bubble's naked cooch when she presents it on a platter. A normal guy is gonna look, possibly get a bit tight in the pants either mentally or physically, but I do think Erica really enjoys Dorit being uncomfortable with it. Deep down Erica hates women and always has. Her musings about her school days and bitching about women now and her being catty in the way she acts tells me so. She especially doesn't like younger women who can compete with her hence her cattiness and constant cutting of Dorit. Don't care how it ends next week. I liked Dorit calling out her old cooch, "We've all seen your pretty little puss now." It is mockable. Erica dear, they are laughing at you not with you.

As for Kyle asking for a spare pair of undies... who the hell brings extra underwear with them unless they are incontinent? One would think with all her time being costumed, and access to stylists over the years, and especially in hosting an annual "white party" she would know to wear nude under white. I smell a producer looking for a season.

Don't get me started on Lisa and her god damn dog messing up the counter. So tired of people forcing  their damn pets on people and businesses. It is one thing if it is a true service animal but people are taking advantage of the law. I would like to see penalties enforced.

Don't give a rat's ass about Lisa Rinna and her garden variety beach babe daughter. See them all the time on the beach. They're a dime a dozen.

Eileen...who cares? Just hope her mother truly wholeheartedly apologized to her for anything she might have done to Eileen before it slipped her mind. Hope they all apologized before they kicked the bucket.

Wow!  Erika is not an old lady.  I so tire of growing older being a sin.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Ken's British sensibilities were in his reaction.  He thought it ridiculous as opposed to repulsed.

He acts and moves like an older man.  It happens.  I am 71 and go to the gym 3 days a week and very young in my thinking  too.  It is all about where you were in the 60s on that one.  Age cannot be pigeoned holed.

I think Ken is still on the recovery side of his hip replacement which makes him move slower. As for acting like an old man (grumpy), I suspect he is at the end of his rope with the antics of Bravo/the other HWs. I would bet my last dollar that if he had the choice, he would not be on the show at all but does it because it is important to Lisa, so here he is. LOL

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I think Ken is still on the recovery side of his hip replacement which makes him move slower. As for acting like an old man (grumpy), I suspect he is at the end of his rope with the antics of Bravo/the other HWs. I would bet my last dollar that if he had the choice, he would not be on the show at all but does it because it is important to Lisa, so here he is. LOL

This!  Absolutely.  He is a cool guy. His love of animals and respect for his wife speaks volumes as to who this man is.  I have the utmost respect.  I adore this man. There is deep love in that relationship.  Kyle has that, too. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

This!  Absolutely.  He is a cool guy. His love of animals and respect for his wife speaks volumes as to who this man is.  I have the utmost respect.  I adore this man. There is deep love in that relationship.  Kyle has that, too. 

I think we can also include Rinna/Harry and Eileen/Vince in that group as well. I am not so sure about Dorit/PK, they are just too new and we haven't seen enough of them as a couple. That leaves Erika/Tom and I'm not convinced that their marriage is anything more than one of convenience but I will also give them a little more time before I am sure.

• Love 2
On 12/21/2016 at 11:17 AM, poeticlicensed said:

I actually thought the exchange between PK and Lisa was funny. I don't think Erika is very smart, so no doubt the humor was lost on her. I also think she doesn't like Dorito one little bit, since she wants to be the sexy hottie housewife (gag!) 

Yeah, she seems boring, humorless, not smart, and uninterested in anything cultural, social, or topical. The ho-bag thing is really sad when one is pushing 50. A sexy, beautiful, older woman is awesome, but mutton dressed as lamb is not. Dorit, with her small children marks a sharp contrast to Erika Jayne, the white trash, elderly hag--especially when you factor in her grown son, husband Methuselah, his grown kids, grandkids, great grandkids... Put some drawers on, ya ol' ho.

• Love 7
On 12/28/2016 at 6:01 PM, ButterQueen said:

Wow!  Erika is not an old lady.  I so tire of growing older being a sin.

I do call her an "old lady" when she's prancing around in clothes meant for a 20 year old acting like a living Barbie doll. She looks good but she also looks ridiculous.  

On 12/29/2016 at 0:47 PM, StevieRocks said:

Yeah, she seems boring, humorless, not smart, and uninterested in anything cultural, social, or topical. The ho-bag thing is really sad when one is pushing 50. A sexy, beautiful, older woman is awesome, but mutton dressed as lamb is not. Dorit, with her small children marks a sharp contrast to Erika Jayne, the white trash, elderly hag--especially when you factor in her grown son, husband Methuselah, his grown kids, grandkids, great grandkids... Put some drawers on, ya ol' ho.

Exactly!

• Love 4
On 12/28/2016 at 9:06 PM, wings707 said:

This!  Absolutely.  He is a cool guy. His love of animals and respect for his wife speaks volumes as to who this man is.  I have the utmost respect.  I adore this man. There is deep love in that relationship.  

Yes. And I love the way he is ride or die for Lisa. When a mindless, half-wit hag comes for LVP, he's a soldier. I dig that in my girlfriends, and I dig that in my man.  FLOVE Ken!

• Love 7