Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Going Commando

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Like others have already posted, I felt for Eileen.  I get it.  Been there.  Fortunately not as much as Eileen has in the past few years.  It takes a tremendous toll on someone and you go through so many emotions.

I thought it was a pretty boring episode otherwise.  I did like seeing the hotel where Kyle was staying, etc. but NYC seemed a bit dragged out.  LR's daughter is very pretty but let's face it, she's getting the gigs based on being the daughter of a celebrity couple.  Um, that's the trend right now.

If you're going to wear a short dress and you don't want your 'panty' line to show, put a Yummy on.  No excuse.  Geez.  Kyle kept on her white panties in a situation even if she wouldn't be exposed without them.  I didn't quite hear it but did Erika 'drop' a designer name again about the dress she was wearing?  And the EJ meeting about the video?  Yawn. 

Poor Giggy.  Or maybe lucky Giggy.  He's Ken's dog full time now. 

Sorry Dorit, your son may have preferred 'driving' the car but the plan was to go to the park.  Sometimes you have to listen to the crying so your child knows that this is what we're doing now.  I'm not sure how I feel about her infant's problem.  Quite frankly I've never seen or heard of that before.  Maybe she needs to pay more attention.  Like going to her son's speech therapy sessions.  Or maybe shopping with LVP is more important.  

It is sad that Eileen has lost so many these past few years but if she is really having difficulty dealing with all of it maybe it would have been better had she gone to FOH or sat this season out.

Erika's dress had a very, very high side slit, with an open ring at her hip, so I don't think Yummy's would have worked either. LOL That is not a dress to wear when it is breezy or you have to sit, bend or move!  And Yes, she did name drop the dress designer....again!

The use of helmets for correcting an infants misshaped head is getting more and more common. My cousins granddaughter has to wear one as well. I have seen quite a few on other babies lately as well.

• Love 14

(AT&T bought DirecTV.)

Erika may have flashed PK when she crossed her legs, but he's making it seem like she was sprawling with her legs apart and crooking her finger at him.  A gentleman wouldn't have mentioned it.  (I don't like him or his wife.)  I do wonder about the confidence required to go commando in a short, tight white dress. 

So Eileen thinks that her recent losses are making people uncomfortable around her, and their discomfort makes her ashamed?  I sorta get that, but the therapist was a bit quick to agree.  Therapy on camera -- does it ever work?

• Love 24
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

It is sad that Eileen has lost so many these past few years but if she is really having difficulty dealing with all of it maybe it would have been better had she gone to FOH or sat this season out.

Erika's dress had a very, very high side slit, with an open ring at her hip, so I don't think Yummy's would have worked either. LOL That is not a dress to wear when it is breezy or you have to sit, bend or move!  And Yes, she did name drop the dress designer....again!

The use of helmets for correcting an infants misshaped head is getting more and more common. My cousins granddaughter has to wear one as well. I have seen quite a few on other babies lately as well.

I think Erika mentioned that the dress was a {Thierry} Mugler.  I would love to see one episode where she doesn't drop a designer's name.  It's all sounding very pretentious and noveau-riche (well, I guess she IS that...).  

And, I agree with you about the baby helmets - I am seeing more of them than ever, too.  To me, it seems to coincide with only letting babies sleep on their back or their side, due to the studies about SIDS and infants sleeping on their tummies.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

But self-deprecation is when you're mocking yourself.  I believe PK had been mocking Erika, or someone else.   I'm not arguing the superior British wit that Americans are too dumb to "get".   I'm questioning PK's interpretation of what he was doing. 

The container Jagger took out looked like wipes, and I'm pretty sure it said Clorox.  I think that's what the OP was referring to. 

PK and Lisa were teasing each other and Erika didn't like the focus being off of her so............

I did not notice that it said Clorox, it was a small white round container and I have never seen Clorox wipes that look like that. Maybe high def TV showed it better than my normal TV and I missed it. LOL

4 minutes ago, crgirl412 said:

Years ago the infants in Romanian and other Eastern Bloc nations' orphanages had misshapen heads due to neglect.  I was really surprised she gave that "reason" as well. 

She can't even take her son to speech therapy so I'm sure she isn't checking on much else with them.  Very sad.    

Head shaping helmets are getting more and more common now days.  https://www.healthychildren.org/English/health-issues/conditions/Cleft-Craniofacial/Pages/Baby-Helmet-Therapy-Parent-FAQs.aspx

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Babies are now supposed to sleep on their backs. It is crucial that they get tummy time to avoid a flat head in the back.  When I had my boys the deal was to lay them on their side and make sure they were held in place so they would not roll to front or back.  In another 20 years this will change again .

• Love 18

Dorita is the biggest name dropper I have ever seen

I haven't see the episode yet, but then again, I haven't seen many name dropping scenes that have topped this one from RHONY:

Edited by AndySmith
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm sorry, but Dorit's baby doesn't "favor a side" to such a degree that her head is misshapen.  The baby's care takers have chosen to keep her laying on one side, and it's a little alarming.  I was a pediatric nurse early in my career, and I've never seen this issue.  It seems a little neglectful.

I think it's because babies don't sleep on their stomaches anymore. They tend to get flat heads lying on their back or side. I remember years ago, my Grandma said my cousin had a flat back of head because he only layed on his back when a baby.  My kids were born when we were still allowed to lay them on their bellies.  Times have really changed.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I haven't see the episode yet, but then again, I haven't seen many name dropping scenes that have topped this one from RHONY:

Yes, Heather and Josh did a bit of name dropping that 1 episode but Erika seems to do it each episode this season. LOL

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, SFoster21 said:

Surely Erika was wearing pantyhose.  Hardly commando.

Nope, she was commando!

6 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

The person I quoted said that Dorit was the biggest name-dropper they had seen, I was assuming that Dorita was doing it throughout the episode or something.

Ok, I had responded to another poster that pointed out that Erika named dropped again this episode, as she did the last 2 episodes. Of course they were designer names, dresses/accessories, not people she actually knows. LOL

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

I think it's because babies don't sleep on their stomaches anymore. They tend to get flat heads lying on their back or side. I remember years ago, my Grandma said my cousin had a flat back of head because he only layed on his back when a baby.  My kids were born when we were still allowed to lay them on their bellies.  Times have really changed.

My point was that baby didn't have a misshapen head because she favored her side - her caretaker did.  And if I had a nanny whose job is to stare at my baby 24/7 (Jaggar has his own nannies), I would expect her to reposition my baby frequently enough to avoid a misshapen head.   If the baby's head is flat on one side, then she spends the majority of the time laying on that side.  A baby that age should be spending a good deal of time in someone's arms, upright on a bouncy seat, playing on her tummy, and sleeping somewhat on her other side.  Again, this baby isn't being cared for by a mom who's also caring for the home,  splitting time with the other child, spending time with hubby.  Her sole responsibility is caring for one infant. 

It just irritates me because so many people with money chintz on their child care expenses.  They use Au Pairs, undocumented workers who barely speak English - all to save money, rather than paying for a well-trained nanny with experience.  On Ladies of London, Marissa is the one who discovered who newborn was gray and lethargic - not the "baby nurse", whose job involved only caring for the infant. 

• Love 8

Yes, nothing rounds out a professional 1st meeting better than talking about birthing your child thru your non-baring child hips and her alien shaped head Rinna. As always, a model of decorum. 

No thank you to the Hamlin children. They have one of the worst cases of vocal fry and they really are not interesting and really seem kinda dumb. Go hustle your model career via IG like all the other instathot models please. 

I am curious as to what dating site Delilah was on with all these so-called standards. Is she a sugababy looking for a sponsor? 

I really don't care for Dorito. I don't harbor any ill feelings or ill will towards any woman who can afford to hire nannies/wet nurses or whatever to help them take care of their children but damn, does Dorit parent her children AT. ALL??  Designing bikinis and planning your itineary using your husband's asst takes up that much of your time. Saw at least 3 damn caretakers for 2 kids. Seriously, got time to take the boy to the park after his speech session but couldn't take him to his speech appt? OKay! I felt some kind of way when she was asking the nanny how the session went. Wish the nanny had said 'if you took him you'd know bih' 

PK was giving Erika Jayne that speculative 'I bet you a freak that would have me climbing the walls like spiderman' look after he found out she had no draws on. 

I feel for Eileen. That is a hell of a lot of loss. 

Those were some ugly ass watches. Money doesn't buy class indeed. 

LVP kind had me eye rolling. So her son/kids have struggled enough, paid a few electric bills and now it is time to buy him a house? Okay I guess. Explains Pandora and her husband being given the wine business to manage. 

• Love 11

Doesn't "name dropping" refer to bragging about famous people you know? Erika hasn't done that, she has been designer dropping. I don't mind it. I kind of like that she owns her love of couture. Also, she has done it both times in talking heads - obviously in response to questions about Dorit taking offense to her outfits - first, the T-shirt dress that was not "stunning" enough and then the lack of panties. It's not like she's pulling a Dana, "Wouldn't you know? $25,000 glasses!" in public. She's defending herself in her interviews.

Also, PK's lecherous look between her legs was gross. I know Dorit prattles on about what it means to be a "lady" and keeping your legs crossed next episode, but isn't part of being a gentleman not casting hornball looks up a woman's dress, panties or no?

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 22
3 hours ago, lilsadone said:

I hate saying it but I'm not at all interested in Eileens segments.

I'm right there with you.  Eileen is boring.  There, I said it.  And were those football plays her therapist was writing in that tablet during her session?  I was like, wtf?  Lol

3 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Stop with the 'animals as accessories'.

Fucking assholes.

I agree.  Why do all of Lisa and Ken's pets look borderline comatose all the time?  When I pick up my dog he immediately starts squirming for me to put him down.  You never even hear their dogs bark ever!

2 hours ago, charming said:

I'd rather watch Jagger eating sushi and crying in his carseat than the Hamlin-wanna-be models. If Delilah wasn't the daughter of celebrities she would not be signed to a modeling agency. I don't need either of the Chub Chub haters to do Talking Heads.

I don't like them either and neither of them can touch Gigi Hadib when it comes to modeling.  I tried really hard to see something special about the Hamlin girls and just wasn't wowed by them.  In fact, Kyle's 16 year old stunning beauty sitting at the table made the Hamlin girls really look like plain Janes.

2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Erica is definitely jealous of Dorit.

I got the opposite impression.  That conversation Dorit was having with her ugly old husband was cringeworthy.  You're actually sitting in the kitchen talking about another woman's hooha?  And he said he didn't mind looking at it.  You could tell that bothered Dorit even though she tried to play it off.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Doesn't name dropping refer to bragging about famous people you know? Erika hasn't done that, she has been designer dropping. I don't mind it. I kind of like that she owns her love of couture. Also, she has done it both times in talking heads - obviously in response to questions about Dorit taking offense to her outfits - first, the T-shirt dress that was not "stunning" enough and then the lack of panties. It's not like she's pulling a Dana, "Wouldn't you know? $25,000 glasses!" in public. She's defending herself in her interviews.

Since you brought up Dana, it makes me wonder if Erika is getting paid to make those designer announcements, or given the clothes for free to wear them and mention the designer.

• Love 14

THs with the Hamlin girls? I couldn't FF fast enough. No thank you do not care about those two.

This whole vagina flashing seems like it could get annoying but the drama next week about it looks not bad. I don't think Erika flashed PK on purpose and its kind of lame he went on about it.

I feel sorry for Eileen and hope she starts getting some joy in her life and not so much bad news but I FF almost all her scenes. Especially the therapist one. Therapy on tv always annoys the shit out of me. It's ridiculous and fake.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

haven't see the episode yet, but then again, I haven't seen many name dropping scenes that have topped this one from RHONY:

Holy shit that's some bad dinner conversation right there.  Outright bragging and it's so stupid because all they did was meet famous people.  Since when is that some big accomplishment.?  Boring!

2 minutes ago, swankie said:

That conversation Dorit was having with her ugly old husband was cringeworthy.  You're actually sitting in the kitchen talking about another woman's hooha?  And he said he didn't mind looking at it.  You could tell that bothered Dorit even though she tried to play it off.

I have to disagree.  If I had gone for drinks with my husband and one of the women in our group let it be know she wasn't wearing panties and then flashed my husband or at the very least was careless and let hubby look up her dress, you better believe we'd have a chat about it.  Right then and there, the three of us.  That is so not cool.  Can you imagine if a man walked around in a kilt and let his dick flap in the breeze "by accident".  The police would be called.  I don't for one minute believe that Erika didn't know her bits were on display and that it was intentional.  Team Dorit all the way on this one so far.  Clearly Erika gets on her nerves and I can see why.  I thought PK's comments that he wasn't turned on at all not one little bit but he didn't mind looking showed loyalty to Dorit and honesty about what he saw.

Of the kids on the show I liked Sophia the best.  Love that's she takes after Maurico in that she looks like him and she's tall, 5'10" and Kyle's 5'2".  She seems smart too.

• Love 24
32 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

My point was that baby didn't have a misshapen head because she favored her side - her caretaker did.  And if I had a nanny whose job is to stare at my baby 24/7 (Jaggar has his own nannies), I would expect her to reposition my baby frequently enough to avoid a misshapen head.   If the baby's head is flat on one side, then she spends the majority of the time laying on that side.  A baby that age should be spending a good deal of time in someone's arms, upright on a bouncy seat, playing on her tummy, and sleeping somewhat on her other side.  Again, this baby isn't being cared for by a mom who's also caring for the home,  splitting time with the other child, spending time with hubby.  Her sole responsibility is caring for one infant. 

It just irritates me because so many people with money chintz on their child care expenses.  They use Au Pairs, undocumented workers who barely speak English - all to save money, rather than paying for a well-trained nanny with experience.  On Ladies of London, Marissa is the one who discovered who newborn was gray and lethargic - not the "baby nurse", whose job involved only caring for the infant. 

Yes, a misshapen head can happen rather easily, even to active, involved parents. LOL

20 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Doesn't "name dropping" refer to bragging about famous people you know? Erika hasn't done that, she has been designer dropping. I don't mind it. I kind of like that she owns her love of couture. Also, she has done it both times in talking heads - obviously in response to questions about Dorit taking offense to her outfits - first, the T-shirt dress that was not "stunning" enough and then the lack of panties. It's not like she's pulling a Dana, "Wouldn't you know? $25,000 glasses!" in public. She's defending herself in her interviews.

Also, PK's lecherous look between her legs was gross. I know Dorit prattles on about what it means to be a "lady" and keeping your legs crossed next episode, but isn't part of being a gentleman not casting hornball looks up a woman's dress, panties or no?

It is still "name" dropping, be it a person or a designer. Oh, and Erika alludes to the cost of the dress and or the accessory most of the time as well.

Yes, PK seemed to enjoy looking at her lady parts but they were directly across form him and she didn't do anything to cover herself until Lisa pulled the napkin higher up on Erika's lap. IMO, She, Erika, knew she was giving him a peep show. LOL

12 minutes ago, Marley said:

THs with the Hamlin girls? I couldn't FF fast enough. No thank you do not care about those two.

This whole vagina flashing seems like it could get annoying but the drama next week about it looks not bad. I don't think Erika flashed PK on purpose and its kind of lame he went on about it.

I feel sorry for Eileen and hope she starts getting some joy in her life and not so much bad news but I FF almost all her scenes. Especially the therapist one. Therapy on tv always annoys the shit out of me. It's ridiculous and fake.

Yes, he could have said nothing but I am sure production helped to remind him/Dorit of it when they started filming the next day.

I suspect there will be a lot of viewers ff through the Hamlin girls and Eileen if she keeps talking about her loss/sorrow/therapy.

• Love 8

I've read many comments here about how unattractive the Hamlin girls are.  I've always thought Delilah was really pretty, but I was surprised at how Amelia cleaned up in the talking heads.  I don't think it's genetically possible for Harry to produce an unattractive child.

Someone mentioned that Sophia looked bored or uncomfortable in the Hamlin/Umansky dinner.  I have to disagree.  She hugged the girls when they arrived, and seemed comfortable with them.  I think it's been established that Sophia is shy, and it's natural that she may seem stoic as compared to the more gregarious Hamlin girls.  I also didn't mind the talking heads with Delilah and Amelia.  They bust each other's chops, and as an only child, I'm always fascinated by sisters.

I'm surprised at the negativity regarding Eileen's grief.  She's lost more people in her life in a short period of time that I've ever heard of - other than disasters or war situations.  I come from a gigantic extended family, and most of our deaths are many years apart.  I can't imagine what it's like to lose two sisters, a brother, your mother, your FIL, your niece, etc.  It's mind boggling.  I think Eileen is so busy in her day to day life that she's able to compartmentalize, and avoid dealing with the grief.  Once a number of them pile up, you're forced to handle it.  I have no interest in FF her scenes, but to each their own.

I'm a little confused about the plans for Max.  First they said they were looking for apartments for him, then they were talking about mortgage payments.  I'm wondering if they're referring to a condo.  It was nice to hear Max spoken of as hardworking and deserving - that's definitely a change.  Hopefully when Lisa refurbishes his house, she'll go outside the pink and floral style she favors for her own homes, and Pandora's.

• Love 23

Regarding panty-gate, to me, it didn't seem like Erika was flashing PK, or even sitting with her legs wide open. I don't know, I kind of think he's exaggerating a great deal. Either way, it looks like Dorit is going to keep this going next week, which I'm not look forward to. 

• Love 22

Why the fuck do Rinna's kids have talking heads?  Are the Hamlins angling for their own show?  I'm not into it at all.

I cracked up at it taking 3 people to get Dorit packed up for the park and then the trip being called off because Jagger was being a pill.

Erika is trash wrapped up in a designer gown (that she'll definitely name drop the label of), but what else is new?

My grandma died in January after a long drawn out struggle with Alzheimer's.  It'd been a decade since she'd forgotten everyone, years since she'd been able to walk or talk, etc.  It still hit harder than I'd thought it would given I'd already thought I'd grieved over a very long drawn out time.  Feeling guilty over the relief is definitely a big factor.  My mom was a mess and I think this weekend with Christmas is going to be really hard for her and then next month will be the 1st anniversary of the death and that will be hard too (she died on my birthday, so there's always going to be a reminder too).  So I get where Eileen is coming from and I totally identify with what she's saying, but I'm still totally bored by her. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I've read many comments here about how unattractive the Hamlin girls are.  I've always thought Delilah was really pretty, but I was surprised at how Amelia cleaned up in the talking heads.  I don't think it's genetically possible for Harry to produce an unattractive child.

I've never said they are unattractive, I just don't see either of them as model beautiful.  To me, models should stand out in a crowd like Gigi Hadid.  Her face has a striking beauty that draws you to it in a magazine.  Delilah is pretty, but meh to me as a model.

• Love 12

I like Eileen. I hate the Vanderpump prodding, but maybe it's just because she's stressed as shit about her family dropping like flies. Hell, I'd be walking on ledges.

PK is a creepy little icky man. And he's only 49? I didn't see any flashing - I saw peeping. Doritos (auto correct and leaving it) was channeling Brittany Murphy big time. 

The Hadid girls blow the Hamlin girls out of the water. Even Not Gigi has a stunning face in pictures. These two look like they'd model in the old Sears catalogs if anything. Lisa annoys the ever living whatever out of me. Stfu. I know every word out of her mouth is probably calculated for the attention and to hold her spot (or it's back to Depends), but I don't care. 

How did Kyle end up being my favorite? I think she still has the catty side, but it's amazing that she seems to be such a great mother and partner. I love a gal (and a guy) who make college the attractive path. One worry - Sophia's nose is a little big. Ducking. I know I know. But it's a family that doesn't do big noses. Farrah doesn't seem to have her old nose. I don't care ... she seems like a nice girl compared to those haughty fools.

• Love 15

Rinna goes in hard on Dorit/PK and Lisa over "commandogate", http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/blogs/lisa-rinna/lisa-rinna-i-am-seeing-what-went-down , while Eileen is just a bit softer in calling Dorit/PK out, http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/blogs/eileen-davidson/eileen-davidson-what-did-erika . I have to laugh at Rinna the most though, she would have pulled the napkin off of Erika's lap, not pull it up like Lisa did but off entirely while clapping/laughing at herself, who is she kidding here.

I have to ask, Why did Eileen take family and film crew to her mothers house? According to her, her siblings had already gone through/packed up the house and the house itself was sold prior to them being there. So I don't get it, other than filming it to garner viewer sympathy for Eileen, there was no reason to stage that scene, none. Please, don't let this be her main storyline this season!

• Love 15
35 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

PK is a creepy little icky man. And he's only 49? I didn't see any flashing - I saw peeping. Doritos (auto correct and leaving it) was channeling Brittany Murphy big time. 

I had to laugh watching him, he looked like a creepy Uncle Fester the letch trying to catch a peek at Erika's lady bits. I don't think she spread her legs for a view but I am sure her dress allowed a bit of a peep show for him as he was sitting across from her. It appeared that her napkin/covering kept sliding down her legs and any shift in her seating position would have allowed a glimpse. LOL

tumblr_o19ce573ua1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

• Love 6

Has RHOBH hit a skid??   Because if,  Erika not wearing panties is going to be the MAIN STORYLINE this season,  I will be quite disappointed.   Dorit is going to take this one minor thing she has towards Erika and she's going to bloviate it onto the group for her storyline.   Stupid.   Besides,  Erika didn't plan to wear no underwear to ensure PK would be looking up skirt.   That's all on PKs pervy,  wandering eyes.   Dorit is beautiful,  why is she so threatened by Erika?   I just hope I'm wrong this is where the storyline begins -  pantygate ?

Lisa R.,  way to embarrass your kid at her meeting with how you gave birth!   I'm sure the people there didn't give two shits and neither about you.   And,  please,  her daughter is going to school??  ?  Yeah that's going to last long!   We saw this last season with Gigi and when she blew up she completely dropped out.   Save it Lisa.   Your daughter is already on rich dating apps trying to score herself a 35 year old millionaire.   Get a clue!   

As for Eileen,  this the first time in a while I felt bad for her.   Finally we get some human scenes from her than her trying to victimize herself for why LVP doesn't like her anymore.   I've been down this same road as Eileen dealing with several immediate family deaths.   The gravity of which she has endured it though,  man,  she must be strong.  She has lost so many people in a short window.   SMH.   Yes,  death is a part of life,  but that stinks.   Thankfully she is talking about it to a therapist.   Because one of my biggest issues with Eileen last season,  she was really tight,  cold and turned a mountain out of a mole at every chance she got.   

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, nexxie said:

Way to go making Delilah's meeting about you, Lisa! Nobody wants to hear about your narrow hips and birth canal. 

My 13 year old son was watching this segment with me while we ate dinner. He immediately picked up on Lisar's monotonous ability to make every scene, story, anecdote and TH about herself. The woman is a fool and I have to wonder why Delilah needs her own name hung around her neck. Actually, no I don't, because as Lisar repeatedly told us, she's her mother's daughter. She said 'Harry Hamlin' 3 times in that first couple of segments and LVP made 4 really pathetically lame 'rubber' jokes in the watch shop with her new bestie, . These women are really in love with their own schtick. Please, please, please can we not have THs of Lisar's kids! Wtf was that?! They had more than 2, I don't want to have to start ff through even more Lisar scenes. Those girls are never going to be in the Hadid sisters' league and Gigi and Bella didn't get their own THs, or at least I don't remember if they did? 

I feel sorry for Eileen, having lost so many people in a short amount of time also. You really don't feel 'fit for human consumption'. No one wants to be around grieving, depressed people. I wonder if that's why she's filming by herself so much. I had to wonder where her good friend Lisar was, you'd think they'd have at least featured a show of support phonecall like Yo used to get on her couch in her bathrobe. I'm so glad production chose to remind us of the scenes where LVP is so thirsty for an acting role, now that Eileen gave Erika a part in her show. LVP is severely put out by this and Eileen is not going to go unpunished.

Funniest moment for me was when Erika was lecturing about fashion faux pas  (VPL) when she appeared in the t'shirt dress last week! And she couldn't help herself name dropping another designer this episode either. I'm beginning to wonder whether she's hoping for free samples. She'll have to dance a bit of that weight off if she's serious, the cameras were very unforgiving of her cellulite during the whole shock! horror! commando! cue endless 'rumpy pumpy' LVP quips, scene at the bar before the party. It was all a bit of a letdown, Erika hardly went hard on Dorit and evidently the white party (is that the only kind of party they're having in BH these days? Kyle really started something big with that) they were all attending must have been pretty low key, unless that is where next week's action goes down.

I really hope Dorit's son isn't autistic. I felt sad when the nanny pulled up and was conveying concern about the speech therapy. If Dorit is so worried, she should be taking her son herself, it's not as if she DOES anything. Apart from accompany LVP on shopping sprees. Maybe if she shows up with Jagger at the therapist's office, she'll be called out for her wonky pretentious accents and lisping on and off. Or maybe she really CAN'T help it and her son's issue is actually inherited. I doubt it, but who knows. 

I was surprised we didn't see Bethenny pop up when Kyle was in New York. With Luanne licking a window, trying to get in on the action! Maybe that's why Lisar 'happened' to bump into her in NY (or at least that is what the episode description said at the top of this thread, it didn't look accidental to me!)

• Love 10

Yeah Lisa R.  did say Yo don't talk to her anymore.   Who buys that with a straight face?   Granted if it's true I understand why.   Lisa R's big mouth is as large as the Pacific Ocean.   Here's tip Lisa R.  - don't burn your bridges,  zip it sometimes! 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

I freakin' love it that, across 2 cities in this franchise, an insult/call out used is, "But you are from Connecticut!"  Low bar for comedy, I know, but it won't ever stop entertaining me.

The Hamlin gals THs, on the other hand, can go.  BH has never really focused much on the kids, which to me is many points in its favor.  If I wanted to watch Rich Kids of Beverly Hills, I would.  And I wouldn't trust those 2 alone in NYC or Podunk.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

PK doesn't seem to understand what self-deprecation means.  It's not insulting others, dumbass.   You'd think the "self" in the word would be self-explanatory. 

And did you notice that LVP was right alongside agreeing with him? The self proclaimed expert on humor, with a double major in British humor?! Thankyou, this comment really bugged me. The reason why, I've realised, is that LVP has made such a big deal about her nasty digs being just British humor. And now she's telling us that this humor is self deprecating. Well, that's all and well, but one thing LVP does NOT find the least bit humorous is when someone 'deprecates' her! The DWTS extreme fainting scene that was called out by Kim and Kyle, for example. Eileen gifting Erika with the realtor role on the Young and the Restless. LVP has NO sense of humor when it comes to herself. What she does have is really cliched double entendre 'Benny Hill' type humor (terrible British comedian who had his own show with exactly this.) the whole 'rubber' watchband scene, the Kyle needs knickers scene. It was amusing when she made the initial crack about it, like 'mine would be too small for you', that was funny, but it also took a small dig at Kyle's insecurities. And the endless ENDLESS cracks about her sex life with Ken. I don't want to be reminded, thankyou Lisa.

None of this would be as unbearable is she had a modicum of humor about  herself. She CANNOT laugh at herself, unless it's truly self deprecating and she's controlling it. No one else can 'take the piss' out of LVP the way she CONSTANTLY does with all the others, except she does it to wound. 

• Love 15
11 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

The Hamlin gals THs, on the other hand, can go.  BH has never really focused much on the kids, which to me is many points in its favor. 

Exactly!  Lisa's daughters are bland and don't seem that interesting or interested in being front of the camera.   There is no personality to those girls at all.  All these scenes between those girls and Lisa emboldens the idea, at Harry Hamlin house,  Lisa is the main attention the minute you walk in that house.  

• Love 6

Ken is looking really old. He shuffled behind the others to dinner, and he did a stupid head shake and cringe all over thing at the mention of no panties. Talk about no sense of humor. How old did he turn? It's always sad when you're in your 20's and marrying a hot 40-50 something. Then suddenly you're still healthy and they're barely following a conversation. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, SFoster21 said:

Surely Erika was wearing pantyhose.  Hardly commando.

Do they still sell pantyhose? I haven't worn a pair in 15 years. Tights in the winter, yes, but unless I was wearing a suit for something like a job interview, never pantyhose. 

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Really? They are going to make a big deal and storyline about Erika going commando and flashing Dorito's husband? Ugh! I wonder how many episodes we'll have to suffer through that or will it be an all season brawl?!

Yeah, I think I'm done.  I kept flipping channels through though most of it anyway.  Lisa's "humor" is wearing thin - she and Dorito in the jewelry store just proved that money can't buy class (tm Countess LuAnn).  I mean, who talks like  that in any store when the employee is right there?  I don't know, maybe I'm old fashioned or something. 

And I had no interest in Lisa Rinna's birthing story. 

And finally, to see the previews focus on Erika's lack of underwear just turned me off completely.  No interest in that either.

• Love 5

So Dorit is terribly worried about her son, but couldn't be bothered to attend his therapy session? She had to rely on the nanny to report on what a trained professional thought about his progress? That is pretty much all I need to know about her. Of course, I'm just one of those pesky Americans from Oklahoma, so perhaps in addition to not being funny enough I also don't understand proper child rearing. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 18

I love Eileen.   I love her cluttered house, her sometimes lack of a sense of style, and despite being the only true 'star' on any of the franchises she seems the most real to me.   In my opinion the thing with LVP was probably producer driven for storyline purposes so it doesn't bother me, annoying as it was.  Seeing Eileen at her mom's house was heart breaking.

Three episodes in and Dorit can go already.  The last straw was finding out a nanny took her son to speech therapy because, really, what kind of parent wouldn't go to such an appointment?

• Love 22
47 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Yeah Lisa R.  did say Yo don't talk to her anymore.   Who buys that with a straight face?   Granted if it's true I understand why.   Lisa R's big mouth is as large as the Pacific Ocean.   Here's tip Lisa R.  - don't burn your bridges,  zip it sometimes! 

It's not so much that Rinna burned the bridge but more like that Yolanda got from her what she wanted, going after Lisa, and no longer needs her so Yolanda kicked her to the curb! Oh, and I do not believe that Yolanda has anything to do with Erika or Eileen now as she no longer has any need for them either.

34 minutes ago, queenjen said:

And did you notice that LVP was right alongside agreeing with him? The self proclaimed expert on humor, with a double major in British humor?! Thankyou, this comment really bugged me. The reason why, I've realised, is that LVP has made such a big deal about her nasty digs being just British humor. And now she's telling us that this humor is self deprecating. Well, that's all and well, but one thing LVP does NOT find the least bit humorous is when someone 'deprecates' her! The DWTS extreme fainting scene that was called out by Kim and Kyle, for example. Eileen gifting Erika with the realtor role on the Young and the Restless. LVP has NO sense of humor when it comes to herself. What she does have is really cliched double entendre 'Benny Hill' type humor (terrible British comedian who had his own show with exactly this.) the whole 'rubber' watchband scene, the Kyle needs knickers scene. It was amusing when she made the initial crack about it, like 'mine would be too small for you', that was funny, but it also took a small dig at Kyle's insecurities. And the endless ENDLESS cracks about her sex life with Ken. I don't want to be reminded, thankyou Lisa.

None of this would be as unbearable is she had a modicum of humor about  herself. She CANNOT laugh at herself, unless it's truly self deprecating and she's controlling it. No one else can 'take the piss' out of LVP the way she CONSTANTLY does with all the others, except she does it to wound. 

It is called "self" deprecating, which means you poke fun at your self,  not others putting you down for sport. And Yes, Lisa often makes fun of herself.

Kyle called Lisa, on camera, to ask if Lisa had a spare pair of nude color panties with her, weird phone call BTW, really weird. Lisa/Kyle joke like this all the time and Kyle gives it back to Lisa just as much as Lisa dishes it out to Kyle.

Benny Hill's show/humor was pretty quintessential British humor and very popular/long running in Britain as well as around the world.

• Love 12
39 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Ken is looking really old. He shuffled behind the others to dinner, and he did a stupid head shake and cringe all over thing at the mention of no panties. Talk about no sense of humor. How old did he turn? It's always sad when you're in your 20's and marrying a hot 40-50 something. Then suddenly you're still healthy and they're barely following a conversation. 

Well, he turned 71 on the episode last night, so he is getting up there. Although Ken is younger than my father, I think he has always been rather conservative, more like my fathers generation. I have to wonder if Erika would ever attempt to wear the dress like that out in public had Tom been there with her, something tells me that answer is a big NO! LOL

• Love 5

Why is Dorit an inattentive mom for not going to the speech therapy appointment, but nobody is criticiazing PK when he didn't attend, either? Dorit was working. Sure her job is filming a reality show, rather than going to an office, but it's still her job right now. I can see why she wouldn't want cameras at the speech therapy appointment.

Having said that, I do think one of the parents should take time off work for the therapy appointments. I just don't think it has to be Dorit.

If Lisa V. hadnt crudely announced to Erika that Kyle needed panties, then Erika wouldn't have had reason to bring up her own lack of underwear. If people are going to be scandalized by someone's missing underwear, maybe they shouldn't talk about panties as if there's any planet on which that's polite cocktail conversation.

• Love 17

I think the Hamlin girls are attractive-albeit devoid of personality..They bore me. I'm sure Kyle's daughter is a nice girl, but she did not inherit her parents better physical traits... poor thing ( I feel bad even thinking it)

Dorit's mothering was obviously just for the camera and her kids are being raised by the staff. It looks like they have a dedicated kid wing in their home- there was a large childproof gate in place. That poor kid-she kept ranting on about him driving and he was confused so he cried when she put him in the car seat. Guess the idea of taking him to the park was scrapped. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Why is Dorit an inattentive mom for not going to the speech therapy appointment, but nobody is criticiazing PK when he didn't attend, either? Dorit was working. Sure her job is filming a reality show, rather than going to an office, but it's still her job right now. I can see why she wouldn't want cameras at the speech therapy appointment.

Having said that, I do think one of the parents should take time off work for the therapy appointments. I just don't think it has to be Dorit.

If Lisa V. hadnt crudely announced to Erika that Kyle needed panties, then Erika wouldn't have had reason to bring up her own lack of underwear. If people are going to be scandalized by someone's missing underwear, maybe they shouldn't talk about panties as if there's any planet on which that's polite cocktail conversation.

She didn't have to film the actual session, but could have filmed her taking him. She is supposed to be filming her reality for her reality TV show and I think that she is doing just. Her reality is that she needs a full time staff to raise her kids. If PK had been the one at the house that day, seemingly doing nothing, I would criticize him for not attending the appointment. I remember a few years ago when Portia was seeing a speech therapist we saw Kyle taking her and working with her at home later.  You know, parenting the kid and all that. 

• Love 12

Pretty ho-hum episode. LVP buys Ken a watch and allows her dog to sneeze all over a counter top. 

Kyle and Rinna hit New York and proceed to embarrass and/or annoy their daughters. Teens really shouldn't be on camera much. Rinna really should keep her birth canal stories to herself. 

Eileen says goodbye to her mama's house (*tear*) and goes to therapy. Keep the latter off camera as well...or it can never be truly productive. 

Dorit tries to play Super Involved Mommy, who takes her son to the park, but Jagger puts the kibosh on that real quick. 

The pre-party drinks scene was interesting, though. I LOVED when Erika called Lisa out on her insults disguised as British humor. "Let's get fake British accents and start insulting everyone." Me - "Yes, dahhhhling, let's shall." Bahahaha! Finally. Someone said it. And PK can lose me with "We don't call it insults, we call it self-deprecating." Does he even know what that means??? It's not SELF deprecating when you're making jabs at OTHER people. But by all means, insult yourselves some more. 

I am really not sure what to think about panty gate. Surely Erika is not the first woman to go out commando because of what she's wearing. Frankly, I could care less about whatever label she mentions from one week to the other, but if she feels the need to go out sans panties, I don't really care. Would anyone have known if not for Lisa? I couldn't tell. If it was an issue where everyone could see up her dress, I would think that would be an issue panties or no panties. But it didn't seem like anyone saw anything, until Lisa had the audacity to try and frisk her. Who DOES that???? So weird. 

• Love 12