Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Model Behavior

• Start Topic

Ditto on many of the things previously mentioned:

Side- eye given to Portia and her new beau. She and he mentioned that they dated for 2 years a couple of years ago but this is the first time your family has met him or seemingly heard of him? Hmmmmm very strange. Also, I can’t help it but whenever I see Portia’s mother I think O.S.T. – Old School Thot.  I have trouble reconciling her family’s Civil Rights legacy and the way they represent themselves. Maybe it’s her father’s side of the family.

Sheree and her delusions of grandeur.  Yes, your son is handsome but that’s not enough to be successful and make it in the industry. He also needs to have the drive, interest and enthusiasm to get out there and hustle, which he hasn’t really shown.  Also, the biggest pet peeve I have is when people think they know more than people with experience.

Cynthia, who you went to because of her proven experience in the modelling industry, gives you some honest feedback that he is too tall to do runway respect what she has to say. The fact is she is right.  For runway most designers only make items in sample sizes (for cost reasons) which is why female models are typically a size 2 or 4 and not larger. Unless you are a status model (Naomi Campbell) the designer isn’t creating something to fit your body, you as a beginning model need to fit into what they have. Same goes for males models, for runway they tend to not be over 6 ft 2 for the same reason cost of producing the garments.  NY Fashion Week can be a goal but it will be hard because of many factors – race (it’s harder for models of color across the board), his height, unproven walk (which I am not expecting to be good LOL).  All this being said, yes, support your son, believe in your son, hell, even pimp your son as you are currently doing,  but most importantly recognize that there are those that know more than you and the fashion/modelling industry is ruthless and they will check you boo, trust and believe.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, NYCNJbear06 said:

Side- eye given to Portia and her new beau. She and he mentioned that they dated for 2 years a couple of years ago but this is the first time your family has met him or seemingly heard of him? Hmmmmm very strange. Also, I can’t help it but whenever I see Portia’s mother I think O.S.T. – Old School Thot.  I have trouble reconciling her family’s Civil Rights legacy and the way they represent themselves. Maybe it’s her father’s side of the family.

It is her father's side of the family. 

I think Portia's boyfriend is another made up story line. They act like they don't know each other at all. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

So is Kandi the good friend privy to Phaedra's secrets that she's now spilling or is Mr. Chocolate a figment?

Because if he's a lie then she isn't spilling secrets so no need for outrage.

re meeting Todd: he was a producer on set. Phaedra may have gotten them to say hello but it's not as if they weren't in the same space. 

re NeNe: my comments weren't referring to or dependent on who approached whom, what I mentioned was that NeNe has already shown herself to be a snake ON CAMERA to her former REAL and long term friends. Of course she hasn't exposed Phaedra, they haven't had any on air conflict since then for NeNe to air her out like Kim and Sheree. I don't doubt if she felt it was warranted, Ms. Leakes wouldn't say any and everything she felt necessary. After all, Kim's kids thought of her as a godmother and she had no problem destroying that relationship. 

As bad as Nene was, and she was really nasty, I don't remember her betraying a confidence, not even when she/Kim parted ways. Of course, I could have missed it but nothing is registering, nothing. Also, Nene would have exposed anything salacious about Kandi at her last reunion had Phaedra told her anything because Nene dislikes Kandi as much as Kandi dislikes her and they had words at that reunion.

As far as we, viewers, know, this "Mr Chocolate" started with Apollo and Phaedra denied it and Kandi backed her up, so I am of the mind that Kandi is just following Todd's lead and has no info that doesn't come from him and his source, none other than Apollo.

More than likely, Todd like Kandi and Kandi was attracted to Todd but neither made a move, probably because of his crew position, and Phaedra facilitated them hooking up outside of filming. I doubt that either would have made the move on their own, they both want their jobs/$$$$$ and would not risk them. LOL

• Love 8

Kandi is not a girl's girl. She is an enabler and makes excuses for bad behavior. She was on Apollo's side and even hid his ATVs.

I don't blame Phaedra for being over Apollo and even anticipating when he would be gone. Apollo was cheating on her so it wouldn't surprise me if Phaedra was looking outside of the marriage too. That marriage had been over for a long time. Phaedra is shady but she isn't going to admit to doing anything that might compromise her divorce or custody proceedings which were happening during filming.

Kandi has gotten cranky.

• Love 21
16 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

I don't blame Phaedra for being over Apollo and even anticipating when he would be gone. Apollo was cheating on her so it wouldn't surprise me if Phaedra was looking outside of the marriage too. That marriage had been over for a long time. Phaedra is shady but she isn't going to admit to doing anything that might compromise her divorce or custody proceedings which were happening during filming.

Right. And, I'm sure as happy as she might have been about it, there was some sadness too - especially for her boys. She tried to keep it cool on TV, but maybe did her happy dance in front of her close friend, Kandi. Why Kandi isn't smart enough to realize valid reasons why a person may act one way in one situation and another in a different situation is beyond me. But I really didn't care for her throwing Phaedea under the bus like that. 

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Right. And, I'm sure as happy as she might have been about it, there was some sadness too - especially for her boys. She tried to keep it cool on TV, but maybe did her happy dance in front of her close friend, Kandi. Why Kandi isn't smart enough to realize valid reasons why a person may act one way in one situation and another in a different situation is beyond me. But I really didn't care for her throwing Phaedea under the bus like that. 

It seemed Kandi did understand that. Her issue seemed to be that Phaedra presented to her a happy picture where she was doing great but then cried to Nene that Kandi wasn't there for her.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

One word, Joyce!

1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

It seemed Kandi did understand that. Her issue seemed to be that Phaedra presented to her a happy picture where she was doing great but then cried to Nene that Kandi wasn't there for her.

But Kandi wasn't there for Phaedra. They talked about it a couple of seasons ago, Kandi and Phaedra that is. Kandi was in her own world, newly married, Sharons' death, trying to get pregnant....she had no time for Phaedra emotionally so when they did meet up it was just for fun, nothing deep. On top of that, Kandi was protective of Todd and his friendship with Apollo, more so than her good friend whos private/public world had just collapsed. Kandi never heard a word Phaedra said, an example was the taking the kids to see Apollo when he went to prison. Kandi had her cousin give Phaedra a guilt talk about it on camera instead of her supporting her friends feelings. Seriously, Kandi ignored Phaedra's concerns about how those visits would affect her very young sons and tried to pressure on her. Kandi didn't "understand" shit and she didn't even attempt to.

• Love 16
39 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

As bad as Nene was, and she was really nasty, I don't remember her betraying a confidence, not even when she/Kim parted ways. Of course, I could have missed it but nothing is registering, nothing. Also, Nene would have exposed anything salacious about Kandi at her last reunion had Phaedra told her anything because Nene dislikes Kandi as much as Kandi dislikes her and they had words at that reunion.

As far as we, viewers, know, this "Mr Chocolate" started with Apollo and Phaedra denied it and Kandi backed her up, so I am of the mind that Kandi is just following Todd's lead and has no info that doesn't come from him and his source, none other than Apollo.

More than likely, Todd like Kandi and Kandi was attracted to Todd but neither made a move, probably because of his crew position, and Phaedra facilitated them hooking up outside of filming. I doubt that either would have made the move on their own, they both want their jobs/$$$$$ and would not risk them. LOL

Here is the thing about betraying a confidence, it is all good when you cover for someone and keep the facts to yourself.  Not so good when the same person accuses you of not being there for them when the carpet doesn't match the drapes.  I kind of place Nene, friend of imprisoned RH, to blame for faking it to the degree she did.  I do not think it was beyond the pale for Phaedra be counting down the days, but Phaedra is the one who bedded and wedded a felon.

I really think Mr. Chocolate is a reality and until Kandi says she made it up, it has legs.

I would not be taking any bows for setting Kandi and Todd up.  They all worked in a confined space. And exactly what does Kandi owe Phaedra for the suggestion?   

3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

One word, Joyce!

But Kandi wasn't there for Phaedra. They talked about it a couple of seasons ago, Kandi and Phaedra that is. Kandi was in her own world, newly married, Sharons' death, trying to get pregnant....she had no time for Phaedra emotionally so when they did meet up it was just for fun, nothing deep. On top of that, Kandi was protective of Todd and his friendship with Apollo, more so than her good friend whos private/public world had just collapsed. Kandi never heard a word Phaedra said, an example was the taking the kids to see Apollo when he went to prison. Kandi had her cousin give Phaedra a guilt talk about it on camera instead of her supporting her friends feelings. Seriously, Kandi ignored Phaedra's concerns about how those visits would affect her very young sons and tried to pressure on her. Kandi didn't "understand" shit and she didn't even attempt to.

Since the world of RH has descended into prison sentences, why isn't Kandi's cousin's input any more or less applicable than Teresa and Joe Giudice's when it comes to keeping a relationship with the children?  I don't like the prison stuff and I think once convicted the family needs to be off the show.  Phaedra believes she is far more refined than Kandi, but mostly she is far more of a spin doctor.  If she wants her friends to support her then keeping an open mind isn't such a bad idea.  I am not saying she needs to make a weekly pilgrimage to Ft. Dix, but two or three times a year wouldn't hurt.  I think they all understood Apollo and how he thrust himself into a world he could not possible excel in , let alone exist.

If Todd, Peter, et al, want to communicate with Apollo-what s the harm?  In spite of his conviction and incarceration he is still a human being.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Shaedra?

Please, no more nicknames.  I can't keep up and the show is boring already.

I liked Porsha watching the kids, but my goodness, she looked wide in that white dress.

My little granddaughter drinks those yogurt things on my bed and on my couch.  Nothing wrong with that.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

The only housewives show that I ever liked is now nothing more than a transparent, craven grab for money. Their families are more involved than the other housewives shows, i.e., Joyce, Kairo, Bob, Todd, and so on - everyone's piling onto the money bandwagon and not even trying to pass it off as anything other than it is.

Does Cynthia's modeling agency make money? Does she run the thing on a daily basis? I have the impression that a significant part of her income was from Russell and Leon; modeling income is very short-lived and many models spend every penny they make. I'm curious whether she's generating enough income to live off of, separate from her TV income.

ETA:

Or an homage to Phyllis Diller.

The shows used to feature the families more...with the family members also getting talking heads...see rhoc season 1 through 6...which featured stories/scenes of the kids minus the housewives.

I like that the season is so far going back to that instead of just petty fights.

I can understand porsha's sister being on the defensive with porsha's new man...remember Kordell?

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

The shows used to feature the families more...with the family members also getting talking heads...see rhoc season 1 through 6...which featured stories/scenes of the kids minus the housewives.

I like that the season is so far going back to that instead of just petty fights.

I can understand porsha's sister being on the defensive with porsha's new man...remember Kordell?

I also think Porsha's sister knows that Porsha's man/baby grab is due to latent jealousy over her not having the things that she thought she would have before Lauren. I think Porsha actually spoke directly about this last season. Lauren knows her sister better than us and knows her poor decision making skills (for example buying the current house while she has an open judgement which has lead to a lien) and judgement would lead to a baby just to keep up with Lauren, which is not a good idea. This is especially true in light of the fact that Lauren knows the grass is not always greener considering the rumors concerning the reason why Porsha chased that chick out of the party was because she was on a date with Lauren's baby daddy. She knows her sister ain't got good sense. Whoever pegged NOT!TinaKnowles as an old school thot hit the nail on the head, IMO.

Before we give Phaedra kudos for setting up relationships, let's pause and consider the one this educated, supposedly savvy woman got into with a fresh out of prison felon, while she was engaged to another man, and ended up pregnant and in a shotgun wedding as an extremely independent nearly FORTY year old woman. Even if you want to give her credit for that, why? She called Todd everything trifling that her husband IS (and fake read Kenya's potential sperm donor for criminal behavior for and of which her Huzzbin had ALREADY BEEN and currently IS convicted), so if he is so shitty, why should she get good friend credit for that? Bye. Thanks for getting me a trifling man too?

I'm so ready for Kandi to drag Phaedra at the reunion. Phakedra's lil prerehearsed lines will be nothing in the face of truth telling, real talk, no holds barred pissed off Kandi. I'm guessing Phaedra will try to drag out the Jesus, social issues, and protect my boys lines, but won't be able to stand real talk. I'm predicting a walk off with the only ones there to rush to her "aid" being Porsha and Sheree (whose only goal will be for alliances and peach keeping). No matter what other folks said, Kandi never chimed in on the Phaedra talk in past seasons, even while Shady Phae was giving nasty talking heads. Turnabout is fair play. 

Never confide in someone you're willing to shit on. They have an asshole too.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 13
33 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Kandi is as nasty as her mom -- sitting around talking bad about Phaedra with her staff and Todd.  They think they are so funny.

I think Mama Joyce is in a league of her own.  Mama Joyce passes and laps even the felons in vitriol.  Phaedra saves her insults for confessionals because apparently she has no friends or staff. 

I think they are kind of funny.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Aging Goth said:

My take on this episode

I had to laugh at Porsha trying to round up the Nida boys.  It is also good that she is reconsidering having a kid alone.  She has been all over Instagram with her niece that she also babysits but that not a “terrible twos” toddler!  I am really liking the friendship of Frick and Frack.  They actually seemed to click early on when Porsha first came on the show.  This seems more genuine to me as they truly interact more with each other than Phaedra did with Kandi.

I also liked Porsha and ToddS together.  I do believe it is too soon to get so close but they do have history together and just maybe it can work out.  As for her cooking, Porsha cooks a lot and is always showing her culinary offerings on Instagram.

Matt is clearly so very done with Kenya’s mess.  What 47 year old woman calls her daddy to fix her 5 month relationship with a guy half her age?  I have to agree with the bloggers that something is not quite right about the 17 emails which either she is hard of hearing or she was secretly encouraging him to not show up.  It was noticed that she was a bit surprised when he did show.  Give a pissed off guy an ultimatum and he will bounce.  Her father did and he bounced.  Kenya wasn’t prepared for THAT either!!

Kandi showed her true colors in this episode.  The ONLY person she is loyal to is her mother.  In fact, this episode she WAS her mother.  To claim that Phaedra was a good friend in the past and allow her crew to trash the girl and for her to also jump in and trash her was all kinds of wrong.  I applaud Phaedra for at least trying to get together and try to resolve their issues.  I believe Phaedra really cared about Kandi far more than Kandi cares about anyone.

Sheree is a hustler for sure and her new project is just FIONNE!!  I did laugh when Bob was feigning shock over the photo shoot.  Sheree’s convo with Cynthia, I don’t think got through as she wants to start from the top and not embrace the progress.  She doesn’t realize it take far more than just a pretty fact to model at Fashion Week

I believe Kandi was in no way interested in reconciling their relationship.  Like others have said, she now has her man so now she thinks she’s above everyone.  I also feel that the crap she threw at Phaedra that was told to her in confidence was so very wrong and Kandi came there specifically to hurt Phaedra. It was obvious it did hurt.  I guess not being married before and never being in an abusive relationship, Kandi simply cannot wrap her mind around the gravity of the situation of Phaedra’s relationship with Apollo.  Kandi only hear her own opinion and just never considers anyone else.  Her main problem was with the friendship between Nene and Phaedra.  Kandi totally convinced herself that Phaedra was talking smack about her.  The only thing Phaedra ever said about Kandi is that she was just not there for her and that was a true fact.  Nene recognized what Phaedra was actually going through and that she was trying to be tough but a real friend should have seen through that.  Kandi only heard what she wanted to hear and saw only what she wanted to see.  She had already formed an opinion about the Nida’s marriage and just tuned Phaedra out.  Kandi’s hatred for Nene appears to transcend her friendship with Phaedra to the point jealousy.  In Kandi’s mind, Nene took her friend away.  It didn’t matter that she gave no support to Phaedra when Phaedra had been there for Kandi through some dark times.  Heck, Phaedra even threw the baby shower for Kandi even though they really were not speaking then.

Now Kandi is on facebook doing damage control

Didn’t really mention Cynthia as there is not much to mention.

Yup to your entire post.  Agree with it all.

I really enjoy Porsha and Phaedra's friendship and I always have.  I love Porsha with Phaedra's boys.  She is really good with them.  A few episodes ago she went to Phaedra's and Dylan answered the door and hid behind it. Porsha was saying did a ghost answer the door?  She played along with him and it was cute!  She was a little frazzled when babysitting the two but who wouldn't be?  Young boys are a handful!  I thought she handled it very well.  And what a good friend offering to babysit so her friend could go out and unwind for a bit.  Very nice.

Kandi is an ASS!  Mean!  Absolutely no feeling towards anyone but herself and the old biddies known as her Mother and Aunts.  You can tell she deeply hurt Phaedra by throwing all that crap out about Phaedra.  Friends, even former friends, don't do that.  Ugh!

• Love 12
41 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is the thing about betraying a confidence, it is all good when you cover for someone and keep the facts to yourself.  Not so good when the same person accuses you of not being there for them when the carpet doesn't match the drapes.  I kind of place Nene, friend of imprisoned RH, to blame for faking it to the degree she did.  I do not think it was beyond the pale for Phaedra be counting down the days, but Phaedra is the one who bedded and wedded a felon.

I really think Mr. Chocolate is a reality and until Kandi says she made it up, it has legs.

I would not be taking any bows for setting Kandi and Todd up.  They all worked in a confined space. And exactly what does Kandi owe Phaedra for the suggestion?   

Since the world of RH has descended into prison sentences, why isn't Kandi's cousin's input any more or less applicable than Teresa and Joe Giudice's when it comes to keeping a relationship with the children?  I don't like the prison stuff and I think once convicted the family needs to be off the show.  Phaedra believes she is far more refined than Kandi, but mostly she is far more of a spin doctor.  If she wants her friends to support her then keeping an open mind isn't such a bad idea.  I am not saying she needs to make a weekly pilgrimage to Ft. Dix, but two or three times a year wouldn't hurt.  I think they all understood Apollo and how he thrust himself into a world he could not possible excel in , let alone exist.

If Todd, Peter, et al, want to communicate with Apollo-what s the harm?  In spite of his conviction and incarceration he is still a human being.

Kandi wasn't there for Phaedra, she was a newlywed, Sharon passed and Kandi was undergoing IVF then pregnant, high risk at that because of her age, all when the shit hit the fan with Apollo. Kandi didn't want stressed any more than what she was facing in her own life, so she just wasn't there for Phaedra for anything deep/intense. Sooooo, they kept it as light as possible on both sides. We saw Phaedra ask Kandi "how" she was but we never saw the reverse.

Kandi already said that there is no "Mr. Chocolate" so until she shows proof, her about face is nothing more than her trying to rewrite history to fit her new agenda, which is to destroy Phaedra.

I am sure Phaedra was counting down the days as well, we all saw her do it and she has never denied doing it. That doesn't mean that she wasn't stressed to the max through it either.

Kandi doesn't "owe" Phaedra anything for helping to get she/Todd together and I haven't heard Phaedra ask for anything either.

As for Kandi having her cousin "explain" things to her about prison visits, Phaedra had already told Kandi in no uncertain terms how she felt and Kandi disrespected Phaedra by doing this. We aren't discussing the Guidice kids here and the Teresa and now Joe, are much closer to home than Apollo is, so it is easier for them than it is for Phaedra. Yes, the Giudice's can go but Phaedra wasn't convicted of anything (so far) so she can stay now that she is divorcing Apollo. Oh, and keep Apollo/gf off the show as well as lose Peter.

Yes, Phaedra is a spin Dr. She likes to keep up a certain façade but who here doesn't know this? Really, Kandi is the same way just about different things. Like Kandi's pregnancy with Riley, her relationship with a very married Block. They all have their secrets, their facades with Kenya leading the group!

If Todd/Peter/Apollo want to communicate, fine, do it off the show and keep it off the show.

• Love 9
57 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Yes they did but back then there was actual reality in reality TV, now, not so much, at least on this show. LOL

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I just CAN'T with Kenya involving her Dad with Matt.

Kenya:  "My Daddy says you can't talk to me in that tone"

GMAFB

Run Matt Run!!

Agreed. Kenya is what, 45? Why is she tattling to her daddy on Matt? Her father can't make Matt do anything. That was ridiculous.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Agreed. Kenya is what, 45? Why is she tattling to her daddy on Matt? Her father can't make Matt do anything. That was ridiculous.

She has to up her victim status, it's all she has going this season.

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Kandi wasn't there for Phaedra, she was a newlywed, Sharon passed and Kandi was undergoing IVF then pregnant, high risk at that because of her age, all when the shit hit the fan with Apollo. Kandi didn't want stressed any more than what she was facing in her own life, so she just wasn't there for Phaedra for anything deep/intense. Sooooo, they kept it as light as possible on both sides. We saw Phaedra ask Kandi "how" she was but we never saw the reverse.

Kandi already said that there is no "Mr. Chocolate" so until she shows proof, her about face is nothing more than her trying to rewrite history to fit her new agenda, which is to destroy Phaedra.

I am sure Phaedra was counting down the days as well, we all saw her do it and she has never denied doing it. That doesn't mean that she wasn't stressed to the max through it either.

Kandi doesn't "owe" Phaedra anything for helping to get she/Todd together and I haven't heard Phaedra ask for anything either.

As for Kandi having her cousin "explain" things to her about prison visits, Phaedra had already told Kandi in no uncertain terms how she felt and Kandi disrespected Phaedra by doing this. We aren't discussing the Guidice kids here and the Teresa and now Joe, are much closer to home than Apollo is, so it is easier for them than it is for Phaedra. Yes, the Giudice's can go but Phaedra wasn't convicted of anything (so far) so she can stay now that she is divorcing Apollo. Oh, and keep Apollo/gf off the show as well as lose Peter.

Yes, Phaedra is a spin Dr. She likes to keep up a certain façade but who here doesn't know this? Really, Kandi is the same way just about different things. Like Kandi's pregnancy with Riley, her relationship with a very married Block. They all have their secrets, their facades with Kenya leading the group!

If Todd/Peter/Apollo want to communicate, fine, do it off the show and keep it off the show.

Again the level of commitment to another during a time of strife is relative.  Kandi was there and Phaedra didn't want to go deep. That is what Kandi was trying to convey to Phaedra about being a single mom.  It is a lot easier when you are pulling down a million bucks a year for filming four months out of the year.  I have such a low opinion of Phaedra after she sued someone for defamation, read the transcripts and Phaedra went through five attorneys that I believe she was very intertwined in Apollo's misdeeds and skated.  Phaedra is one of the dirtiest RH that ever graced our TV screens.  Defense attorneys should not be screwing their clients.

Offering an opinion is not disrespecting someone.  Apollo is the children's father, so there is a duty.  I am discussing the Giudice kids because Bravo forced us to deal with idiot parents who go to prison.  That is why I said a couple of times a year would suffice seeing the kids.  If you bother to listen to Phaedra she says Apollo calls all the time and talks to the kids.  The children know-Apollo is their father and he is a prisoner.  Mom made the choice to conceive with a felon.

I think you really need to read the People Magazine article and most every other recap-Kandi is being hung out to dry for revealing Mr. Chocolate.  That is the gist and the rub and the revealing confidences.  Everyone watched Apollo shortly before he went to prison-Phaedra wanted him gone and said as much.  I don't blame her-there was the risk of him running his mouth going nuts or whatever.

So mentioning Riley's father's marital status is appropriate how?  That is on Kandi not Riley.  I guess they could break out in a chorus of, Close Your Legs to Married Men-but why? Kandi has taken responsibility for raising Riley and left the door open for her father to interact.  There was never a secret about Riley's parentage, only some folks had some decorum about not talking about it.

Why does Todd or anyone have to conceal their communications with Apollo?  Because Phaedra wants them to?

• Love 11
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Again the level of commitment to another during a time of strife is relative.  Kandi was there and Phaedra didn't want to go deep. That is what Kandi was trying to convey to Phaedra about being a single mom.  It is a lot easier when you are pulling down a million bucks a year for filming four months out of the year.  I have such a low opinion of Phaedra after she sued someone for defamation, read the transcripts and Phaedra went through five attorneys that I believe she was very intertwined in Apollo's misdeeds and skated.  Phaedra is one of the dirtiest RH that ever graced our TV screens.  Defense attorneys should not be screwing their clients.

Offering an opinion is not disrespecting someone.  Apollo is the children's father, so there is a duty.  I am discussing the Giudice kids because Bravo forced us to deal with idiot parents who go to prison.  That is why I said a couple of times a year would suffice seeing the kids.  If you bother to listen to Phaedra she says Apollo calls all the time and talks to the kids.  The children know-Apollo is their father and he is a prisoner.  Mom made the choice to conceive with a felon.

I think you really need to read the People Magazine article and most every other recap-Kandi is being hung out to dry for revealing Mr. Chocolate.  That is the gist and the rub and the revealing confidences.  Everyone watched Apollo shortly before he went to prison-Phaedra wanted him gone and said as much.  I don't blame her-there was the risk of him running his mouth going nuts or whatever.

So mentioning Riley's father's marital status is appropriate how?  That is on Kandi not Riley.  I guess they could break out in a chorus of, Close Your Legs to Married Men-but why? Kandi has taken responsibility for raising Riley and left the door open for her father to interact.  There was never a secret about Riley's parentage, only some folks had some decorum about not talking about it.

Why does Todd or anyone have to conceal their communications with Apollo?  Because Phaedra wants them to?

Kandi kept reminding everyone that her pregnancy was "high risk". I get it was labeled that because of her age and not because she had any actual problems but it was something to worry about. So,  I can't hold it against the others for not wanting to add stress to her by dumping their emotional baggage on her. I believe Kandi was well aware the others treated her with kid gloves and she was all the happier for it. She really can't now blame them for not confiding in her now likw she is with Phaedra. I am not saying all the blame belongs to Kandi but she is trying to place it all on Phaedra and she had/has equal guilt in this.

I read AS book, I am not convinced Phaedra was the "brains" of it all as AS claimed. I do think she knew what Apollo was up and acted as his attorney giving him/them advice but not that she set it all up. As for this latest Apollo crime spree, I don't think she was a part of it at all but I do think she knew or, at the very least, suspected that he was up to no good but could not get him to go straight even though I believed she tried in the beginning. Hence all her hair brained ventures like owning/running a funeral home.

Kandi offered her opinion and Phaedra was clear that she didn't agree which was fine, where Kandi got disrespectful though was when she kept it going by bringing in her cousin, someone Phaedra didn't know. These were Phaedra's kids, not Kandi's and Kandi needed to respect Phaedra's decision period.

Again, Kandi denied there was a "Mr. Chocolate" but now that she dislikes Phaedra with a passion, she "knows who he is". LOL

I brought up Block because Kandi was not honest about him/their relationship as an example of how she protected certain things from her past like Phaedra and the others do. For some reason, many believe that Kandi is up front and hides nothing from her past and that just isn't true, they all hold back info about themselves, all of the. they all want us, the viewer, to see them in a certain way, including Kandi.

Again, until Peter and or Todd actually get their own Peach, I don't need to hear about their conversations with the Atl. Felon. They can talk all they want, just keep it off the show. Heck, IMO, Peter shouldn't even be on the show this season at all.

• Love 12

Kandi is super bothered by Phaedra and it's kind of hilarious.

Phaedra was pretty correct, kandi is married with kids and a booming business...why you mad son?  Because Phaedra is a liar and throws pity parties and says you were a bad friend? That was years ago, sweet miss. Move on.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Sai said:

Young boys are a handful!  I thought she handled it very well.  And what a good friend offering to babysit so her friend could go out and unwind for a bit.  Very nice.

Phaedra has staff and multiple nannies. They are locked in the garage while filming. I wish this franchise wasn't so fakety fake that literally EVERY scene is no longer 'real' in any way and can be contradicted IRL by the people with receipts and authentic tea. This is no longer 'Real Housewives', it's a telenovella. 

6 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

This is especially true in light of the fact that Lauren knows the grass is not always greener considering the rumors concerning the reason why Porsha chased that chick out of the party was because she was on a date with Lauren's baby daddy. She knows her sister ain't got good sense. Whoever pegged NOT!TinaKnowles as an old school thot hit the nail on the head, IMO.

Please share this tea?!! Or tell me where to go to find it, I've been meaning to get the deep background on Porsha's attack on the stylist, or whatever she is, so please do share. Especially as this is dragged out as proof perfect of Porsha's 'violence'. I can understand Porsha being protective of Lauren, not only are they sisters, but Lauren worked for Porsha in seasons past. The other 2 times were Kenya provoked and the Cynthia time it's been debated endlessly here already and Kenya directed Porsha over to Cynthia and Cynthia put her hands on Porsha first. Porsha is Kenya's big 'get out of jail free' card and I'm so sick of her using it. Porsha is another Kenya casualty. Like Matt: easy to provoke people who can be tipped over the edge. And Kenya delights in pushing until people snap. I'd love to see the real life tally of people who've walked out of Kenya's life forever due to this behavior. She'll be all alone with the teacup puppies in that modern box in the gully soon. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I read AS book, I am not convinced Phaedra was the "brains" of it all as AS claimed. I do think she knew what Apollo was up and acted as his attorney giving him/them advice but not that she set it all up. As for this latest Apollo crime spree, I don't think she was a part of it at all but I do think she knew or, at the very least, suspected that he was up to no good but could not get him to go straight even though I believed she tried in the beginning. Hence all her hair brained ventures like owning/running a funeral home.

Is the book worth reading? I'm in Australia, so it'd be Amazon, not likely to be ordered in for me through our local library system and not much resale value at the 2nd hand bookstore here either, I'd imagine !

Also, I wonder if MJ was charging Apollo rent on the dl for 'storing' his boys toys on Kandi's property?! I'm joking, but that woman is always and only about the coin. I've never understood the attraction with Apollo. Not just from woman ie. Kenya, but Peter and Todd. This is why I find it surprising that Todd was considered close enough to Apollo for him to turn to to 'help a brother out' with concealing his property. Whoever put it in their garage must have known it was going to be a risk. There is a story here and I want the tea!

And really, what HAS happened to Todd's daughter? We were introduced to her last season and a room and quarters were created for her and there was the discussion on parenting and now...nothing. Wonder how that worked out. Is she back in New York? Is she the only one who has stood up to MJ's disgusting treatment of Sharon and voted with her feet? I want to know this too.

Edited by queenjen
  • Love 4

What Kandi fails to understand is those foot soldiers disguised as employees will be her downfall ! If something happens and Kandi is no longer friends they will be spilling all her tea and cackling like drunken hens over her problems !

you lay down with dogs and wake up with fleas. Kandi comes from a flea bitten canine in Momma Joyce !

Edited by MsDiva2007
  • Love 20
9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Porscha' new/old boyfriend seems like a nice enough guy, but, he also seems like a 16 year old picking up his first date to go to the prom.  He seems so nervous and awkward.

It might be because of the cameras filming his every move, word, and expression.  Not everyone is comfortable being filmed for TV.  It would be a little off-putting for me too.

8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Exactly!  That whole conversation was Kandi trying to make Phaedra look bad because of what she said about Todd and for Phaedra, in Kandi's words, "coming for her mama".  And I don't see why Kandi thinks it's so farfetched for Phaedra to get a bodyguard.  Whether the bomb threat was real or not, it was still a wakeup call that Phaedra and her kids could be in danger.  Hell, all of them could.  You don't know who is watching the show and getting fixated on the characters.  Kandi had better get a bodyguard for that demon possessed mama of hers since so many people hate her.

5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Again, Kandi denied there was a "Mr. Chocolate" but now that she dislikes Phaedra with a passion, she "knows who he is". LOL

Kandi knows that whatever she says in a Talking Head can't be refuted until the reunion show so she's going in and saying all of this stuff about Phaedra since Phaedra went in on Todd in a Talking Head.  The Talking Head puts it out in the universe and whoever it is said about can do nothing about it.  Kandi did exactly what she set out to do.  She has people thinking that Mr. Chocolate was a real person that Phaedra was cheating on Apollo with.  Whether it's true or not doesn't matter to Kandi.  It's out there now and she's gotten even with Phaedra for the, "Todd must be looking for loose change under the couch cushions" remark in her Talking Head.

2 hours ago, queenjen said:

Young boys are a handful!  I thought she handled it very well.  And what a good friend offering to babysit so her friend could go out and unwind for a bit.  Very nice.

I see that whole babysitting thing as being producer driven.  The whole thing is just a tie in for Porsha's storyline of wanting to have children.  We all know that Phaedra has nannies and also her mother babysits a lot of the time.  Phaedra was never in need of Porsha's services.  Speaking of Phaedra's mother, she is such a good grandmother.  She's miles ahead of Joyce in that department.  Phaedra's kids are very lucky to have a grandmother who actually likes having them with her.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Kandi kept reminding everyone that her pregnancy was "high risk". I get it was labeled that because of her age and not because she had any actual problems but it was something to worry about. So,  I can't hold it against the others for not wanting to add stress to her by dumping their emotional baggage on her. I believe Kandi was well aware the others treated her with kid gloves and she was all the happier for it. She really can't now blame them for not confiding in her now likw she is with Phaedra. I am not saying all the blame belongs to Kandi but she is trying to place it all on Phaedra and she had/has equal guilt in this.

Kandi offered her opinion and Phaedra was clear that she didn't agree which was fine, where Kandi got disrespectful though was when she kept it going by bringing in her cousin, someone Phaedra didn't know. These were Phaedra's kids, not Kandi's and Kandi needed to respect Phaedra's decision period.

I brought up Block because Kandi was not honest about him/their relationship as an example of how she protected certain things from her past like Phaedra and the others do. For some reason, many believe that Kandi is up front and hides nothing from her past and that just isn't true, they all hold back info about themselves, all of the. they all want us, the viewer, to see them in a certain way, including Kandi.

Again, until Peter and or Todd actually get their own Peach, I don't need to hear about their conversations with the Atl. Felon. They can talk all they want, just keep it off the show. Heck, IMO, Peter shouldn't even be on the show this season at all.

I guess I am at a loss what Phaedra expected from others, specifically Kandi.  She knew since before Mexico, when Apollo's lap top, back pack and car were seized he was in trouble-yet she chose to focus on Kenya.  Did Phaedra need a diaper drive?  Were her lights about to be shut off?  Phaedra was obviously conveying to Kandi she was ready to move on.  Same goes for Kandi when her musical, which she invested $500,000.00 in went bust-no one was there for her.  What could one say?  The Kandi/Phaedra relationship has become what LVP said to Brandi, "I don't think I can be the friend you want me to be."

Perhaps Phaedra wanted Kandi and the others to suffer some sort of second hand embarrassment over Apollo's felonious

The reality is Phaedra has kept Apollo in her sons' lives.  Being there for a friend isn't agreeing with everything they say or do.  Phaedra may have resisted the overture but ultimately she has kept Apollo in her sons' lives.  Way too much time is spent on the word "disrespect".

Are you saying no one on the show knew about Block and him being the father of Riley, or that no one on the show took the opportunity to cheap shot Kandi and her decision to have a baby with a married man ten years before she came on the show?  Something like, Grammy Award winning Kandi Burruss and all around whore who conceived her child with a married guy the newest RHOA?  Until Porsha arrived every RHOA either was pregnant before marriage or had a child without being married.   Sometimes for the sake of the child people really don't go there.  So I don't think it was about Kandi hiding anything, I think it was more about she was just mainstream.  Also, Kandi's first year her on again off again fiancé was killed in a bar fight.  So perhaps there were other things to focus on.

Bravo thought enough of the Atlanta men to give them a special.  I would rather hear from the men than Mama Joyce, or Dwight.  Implied in Real Housewives is there is a husband or ex somewhere in their lives. 

• Love 5
On 12/18/2016 at 9:39 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Guess I'm in the minority because I believed every single word Kandi said about Phaedra and I understood why she was pissed. Phaedra going to former nemesis Nene to bitch about Kandi rather than, say, talking about her issues with Kandi herself was very low. But then I've long had the sense that Phaedra is simply not a good person. So, I enjoy her being read for filth.

Mmm hmm! [Fakedra southern belle murmur]

On 12/18/2016 at 10:36 PM, tiredofwork said:

I will join you on what is presently a minority, I  think Phaedra is amongst the worse persons on this show up there with Mama Joyce and Nene.  I find no fault with anything said by Kandi in that meeting.

Also cannot stand Sheree as all she does is shit stir.

All this, but especially the bolded section.

On 12/18/2016 at 11:44 PM, AndySmith said:

Save a seat for me at that table!

:::pulling up my chair:::

On 12/18/2016 at 11:48 PM, Sheenieb said:

Oh, no doubt they all shade each other, but I don't think Kandi has a vendetta. I truly believe that Kandi is unbothered. It's Joyce that has a hard-on for Phaedra.

Out of everyone, I do think that Kandi and Cynthia come to the closest in terms of being 'real.' By reality tv standards, at least.

Unrelated, but I live for Cynthia discussing the modeling industry. Bravo needs to have another Before They Were Housewives special and feature Cynthia.

Ironically (because I never talk to him about the show) I said almost exactly that to my husband while watching last night - for whatever you want to call real, Kandi (and Cynthia) is it.  He just happened to be passing by a Kandi TH and commented "Isn't she still rich? Why is she on this show"? 'Cause he won't watch na'an Housewife episode but he'll watch the hell out of some Unsung.) 

22 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

That requires work on Sheree's part. Think back to her foray into the fashion world. She hired someone else to come up with designs, fabric choices, etc. Then that fashion show that didn't have any fashion? 

Sheree wants someone else doing the work, with her reaping the rewards.

The only hands-on work she likes doing is stirring the shit. 

11 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

Before we give Phaedra kudos for setting up relationships, let's pause and consider the one this educated, supposedly savvy woman got into with a fresh out of prison felon, while she was engaged to another man, and ended up pregnant and in a shotgun wedding as an extremely independent nearly FORTY year old woman. Even if you want to give her credit for that, why? She called Todd everything trifling that her husband IS (and fake read Kenya's potential sperm donor for criminal behavior for and of which her Huzzbin had ALREADY BEEN and currently IS convicted), so if he is so shitty, why should she get good friend credit for that? Bye. Thanks for getting me a trifling man too?

I'm so ready for Kandi to drag Phaedra at the reunion. Phakedra's lil prerehearsed lines will be nothing in the face of truth telling, real talk, no holds barred pissed off Kandi. I'm guessing Phaedra will try to drag out the Jesus, social issues, and protect my boys lines, but won't be able to stand real talk. I'm predicting a walk off with the only ones there to rush to her "aid" being Porsha and Sheree (whose only goal will be for alliances and peach keeping). No matter what other folks said, Kandi never chimed in on the Phaedra talk in past seasons, even while Shady Phae was giving nasty talking heads. Turnabout is fair play. 

Hahahahaha!!!

Is it close to reunion time already? Or will this be another 18 episode season. Either way, I'm looking forward to all the dirt being aired out in the coming weeks. I'm good with Kandi, but I'm here to hear her skeletons fall out too for my entertainment. I do love Reunion Kandi though. That's the best. Right after TH Girl Bye Expressions Kandi. Ha, they sound like Barbie versions. (But let me not give her any ideas for yet another product line tho!) 

Never confide in someone you're willing to shit on. They have an asshole too.

Why, that's sheer poetry. 

• Love 13
11 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I think Mama Joyce is in a league of her own.  Mama Joyce passes and laps even the felons in vitriol.  Phaedra saves her insults for confessionals because apparently she has no friends or staff. 

OR .... She uses the confessional because she considers her staff as HER STAFF and not friends who disrespect her actual friends and family.  That is all I see Kandi's staff as; non working gossiby and very disrespectful hangers on. 

side note on fakery:  Funky Deniva pointed out that the Kandi Factory is a gated and secure compound that no one can walk on randomly.  You can not get in to this place to even get to the building (which cannot be seen from the street) unless Don Juan or another close staff member OKs you on and even then you can not reach the office unless you are escorted after being permitted to enter the main sound studio.  So... HOW DID BLOCKS GIRLFRIEND JUST SASHAY INTO THE STUDIO UNANNOUNCED?

• Love 12

side note on fakery:  Funky Deniva pointed out that the Kandi Factory is a gated and secure compound that no one can walk on randomly.  You can not get in to this place to even get to the building (which cannot be seen from the street) unless Don Juan or another close staff member OKs you on and even then you can not reach the office unless you are escorted after being permitted to enter the main sound studio.  So... HOW DID BLOCKS GIRLFRIEND JUST SASHAY INTO THE STUDIO UNANNOUNCED?

She didn't. As I've been saying all along, Kandi knew and approved of this storyline, until it backfired and she caught all kinds of hell on social media. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, swankie said:

I see that whole babysitting thing as being producer driven.  The whole thing is just a tie in for Porsha's storyline of wanting to have children.  We all know that Phaedra has nannies and also her mother babysits a lot of the time.  Phaedra was never in need of Porsha's services.  Speaking of Phaedra's mother, she is such a good grandmother.  She's miles ahead of Joyce in that department.  Phaedra's kids are very lucky to have a grandmother who actually likes having them with her.

I agree with you Swankie, for some reason the quote attributed to me in your post was actually a quote I had posted so that I could say pretty much exactly what you said!! Confused? I am! I wonder why this happened?

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Anyone else think Matt and Joyce would make a nice couple?

And on another note .... does anyone think Kenya will find another man to follow Walter and Matt?  :D

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Aging Goth said:

As appropriate as constantly mentioning Phaedra marrying a felon.

There is a difference between a poster mentioning something and one of the RH or even their sidekicks bringing it up.  Even with all of Kim Z., failings and three different fathers to three children, the other women didn't go after Kim's kids' baby dads or her relationship with the fathers-they stayed on her relationship at the time with the married guy, Big Poppa.  I guess come the Reunion, they can all talk about Kandi having an affair with a married guy fifteen years ago, before any of them knew her.  Since Kandi allowed the subject of her daughter's paternity to come up via the visit from the girlfriend she gets to relive it.  Obviously the guy is no longer married.

I think it bears repeating Apollo was a felon when Phaedra married him because he is a recidivist and frankly as a person with a law degree she should have been smarter than to take the risk.  You just don't see a lot of professionals married to felons.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

There is a difference between a poster mentioning something and one of the RH or even their sidekicks bringing it up.  Even with all of Kim Z., failings and three different fathers to three children, the other women didn't go after Kim's kids' baby dads or her relationship with the fathers-they stayed on her relationship at the time with the married guy, Big Poppa.  I guess come the Reunion, they can all talk about Kandi having an affair with a married guy fifteen years ago, before any of them knew her.  Since Kandi allowed the subject of her daughter's paternity to come up via the visit from the girlfriend she gets to relive it.  Obviously the guy is no longer married.

I think it bears repeating Apollo was a felon when Phaedra married him because he is a recidivist and frankly as a person with a law degree she should have been smarter than to take the risk.  You just don't see a lot of professionals married to felons.

there is no difference.  If you are going to troll someone constantly for marrying the wrong man then you also have the troll someone who knowing slept with a married man and had a child by him.  Simple as that.  Great Grandma has spoken!

• Love 8

Apollo was indeed a felon when Phaedra married him.  Dude is still a felon.  And Kandi and Todd are defending, befriending, and acting as storage facility for said felon.  So...

Look, I am here to be entertained.  These bitches are battling to the death for our amusement.  THIS IS SPARTA!!!  (or some shit - mixed metaphors - you get where I'm going with this)

It's too exhausting to go through who did what to whom.  They all did some nasty shit to one another.  I think this is taking it to a new level of gutter.  I think it's trifling, but what's done is done.  When you rewrite the rules, don't get mad when they apply to you.  So if the fact that Kandi was catting around with married men comes up - oh fucking well.  If next season Andy 'nem decide it would be great good fun to add Tocha to the Housewives, oh the fuck well!  (That sounds like a good idea, Andy!  Get some of them XScapers on this bitch.  Or Block's head ass and his Jamaican girlfriend.)  Let the chips fall where they may.

• Love 16
9 hours ago, queenjen said:

Is the book worth reading? I'm in Australia, so it'd be Amazon, not likely to be ordered in for me through our local library system and not much resale value at the 2nd hand bookstore here either, I'd imagine !

Also, I wonder if MJ was charging Apollo rent on the dl for 'storing' his boys toys on Kandi's property?! I'm joking, but that woman is always and only about the coin. I've never understood the attraction with Apollo. Not just from woman ie. Kenya, but Peter and Todd. This is why I find it surprising that Todd was considered close enough to Apollo for him to turn to to 'help a brother out' with concealing his property. Whoever put it in their garage must have known it was going to be a risk. There is a story here and I want the tea!

And really, what HAS happened to Todd's daughter? We were introduced to her last season and a room and quarters were created for her and there was the discussion on parenting and now...nothing. Wonder how that worked out. Is she back in New York? Is she the only one who has stood up to MJ's disgusting treatment of Sharon and voted with her feet? I want to know this too.

It was alright. AS's main theme was that she loved Phaedra and Phaedra done her wrong. LOL She really puts all the blame on Phaedra, trying to remove all guilt from herself.

5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I guess I am at a loss what Phaedra expected from others, specifically Kandi.  She knew since before Mexico, when Apollo's lap top, back pack and car were seized he was in trouble-yet she chose to focus on Kenya.  Did Phaedra need a diaper drive?  Were her lights about to be shut off?  Phaedra was obviously conveying to Kandi she was ready to move on.  Same goes for Kandi when her musical, which she invested $500,000.00 in went bust-no one was there for her.  What could one say?  The Kandi/Phaedra relationship has become what LVP said to Brandi, "I don't think I can be the friend you want me to be."

Perhaps Phaedra wanted Kandi and the others to suffer some sort of second hand embarrassment over Apollo's felonious

The reality is Phaedra has kept Apollo in her sons' lives.  Being there for a friend isn't agreeing with everything they say or do.  Phaedra may have resisted the overture but ultimately she has kept Apollo in her sons' lives.  Way too much time is spent on the word "disrespect".

Are you saying no one on the show knew about Block and him being the father of Riley, or that no one on the show took the opportunity to cheap shot Kandi and her decision to have a baby with a married man ten years before she came on the show?  Something like, Grammy Award winning Kandi Burruss and all around whore who conceived her child with a married guy the newest RHOA?  Until Porsha arrived every RHOA either was pregnant before marriage or had a child without being married.   Sometimes for the sake of the child people really don't go there.  So I don't think it was about Kandi hiding anything, I think it was more about she was just mainstream.  Also, Kandi's first year her on again off again fiancé was killed in a bar fight.  So perhaps there were other things to focus on.

Bravo thought enough of the Atlanta men to give them a special.  I would rather hear from the men than Mama Joyce, or Dwight.  Implied in Real Housewives is there is a husband or ex somewhere in their lives. 

She expected Kandi to not betray her in exposing confidences. I could care less if Kandi/Phaedra are no longer friends, exposing things said to each other in confidence is wrong, flat out wrong....which means Kandi is in the wrong.

I am sure the others knew all about Block and kept their collective mouths closed but I am saying that Kandi, herself, chose not to expose this info on the show. That she also tries to control what viewers know/think about her, that what we see with Kandi isn't always the truth.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 9

After looking at how this episode unfolded, I'm not annoyed with Kandi though with the previews I thought I would be. You guys can talk all you want about it's just absolutely wrong to betray confidence. It's absolutely wrong to share confidences with someone and then absolutely stupid of you to turn around and talk shit about said person and her husband and her friends. I can't understand in the slightest how any one can point fingers at just one person here. What Kandi has done is no worse than what Phaedra has done to her, in fact, it took Kandi a hell of a lot longer to unravel all of the shit that Phaedra has been spewing. It's easy to blast Kandi for what she did, probably not so easy if you were in the position of having a former friend making digs at you and your family all the while you're holding on to a plethora of secrets that expose that former friend's fakeness...yet you're going to sit back and let them railroad you while they keep up their perfect peach persona? Phaedra may be a lawyer, but she's an idiot when it comes to the rules of life. You never betray or piss off the people that know all of your secrets. 

Porsha - this girl is just dumb. You were Todd for 2 years in the past and he's never met your family before or knew about him? Porsha is trying to make a relationship work for the sake of getting a baby inside of her. Or this is purely fake and just for the sake of her having some sort of storyline.

Kenya - most deplorable HW of any franchise...I honestly believe that. When Matt mentioned that you can't fix your mistakes if you refuse to see them, Kenya's eye roll said it all. She's so delusional and her idea of what a man should be and what he should put up with when with her...well that's why she's single. Kenya isn't single because she hasn't found the 'one'. Kenya is single because she can't keep a man. Kenya's idea of the 'one' is really a man who puts up with her shit and for whatever reason, is crazy enough to put a ring on her finger.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

After looking at how this episode unfolded, I'm not annoyed with Kandi though with the previews I thought I would be. You guys can talk all you want about it's just absolutely wrong to betray confidence. It's absolutely wrong to share confidences with someone and then absolutely stupid of you to turn around and talk shit about said person and her husband and her friends. I can't understand in the slightest how any one can point fingers at just one person here. What Kandi has done is no worse than what Phaedra has done to her, in fact, it took Kandi a hell of a lot longer to unravel all of the shit that Phaedra has been spewing. It's easy to blast Kandi for what she did, probably not so easy if you were in the position of having a former friend making digs at you and your family all the while you're holding on to a plethora of secrets that expose that former friend's fakeness...yet you're going to sit back and let them railroad you while they keep up their perfect peach persona? Phaedra may be a lawyer, but she's an idiot when it comes to the rules of life. You never betray or piss off the people that know all of your secrets. 

Porsha - this girl is just dumb. You were Todd for 2 years in the past and he's never met your family before or knew about him? Porsha is trying to make a relationship work for the sake of getting a baby inside of her. Or this is purely fake and just for the sake of her having some sort of storyline.

Kenya - most deplorable HW of any franchise...I honestly believe that. When Matt mentioned that you can't fix your mistakes if you refuse to see them, Kenya's eye roll said it all. She's so delusional and her idea of what a man should be and what he should put up with when with her...well that's why she's single. Kenya isn't single because she hasn't found the 'one'. Kenya is single because she can't keep a man. Kenya's idea of the 'one' is really a man who puts up with her shit and for whatever reason, is crazy enough to put a ring on her finger.

But Phaedra didn't bad mouth Kandi to Nene. All she said was that Kandi wasn't there for her, which was true. As for her talking about DJ, he started that fight and then he lied to Kandi about it, removing his part in the fight (especially concerning Porsha). Also, all during this time, Todd is partying with Apollo at various strip clubs and hiding his property not only from the feds but also from Phaedra and I don't buy for 1 second that Kandi didn't know that shit was parked in her garage. The point being, Kandi isn't some innocent in all of this. You don't spill a former friends confidences.

• Love 13
36 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

It was alright. AS's main theme was that she loved Phaedra and Phaedra done her wrong. LOL She really puts all the blame on Phaedra, trying to remove all guilt from herself.

She expected Kandi to not betray her in exposing confidences. I could care less if Kandi/Phaedra are no longer friends, exposing things said to each other in confidence is wrong, flat out wrong....which means Kandi is in the wrong.

I am sure the others knew all about Block and kept their collective mouths closed but I am saying that Kandi, herself, chose not to expose this info on the show. That she also tries to control what viewers know/thing about her, that what we see with Kandi isn't always the truth.

I agree you keep confidences, but when someone misrepresents you, and the situation, you sometimes have to reveal the circumstances.  There is an old adage-truth is an absolute defense.  Sometimes and especially on these shows, one comment, be it on camera, off camera, in a blog, to one's face, to another or in a confessional can forever alter the relationship.  I am going with the idea that Kandi revealed Phaedra's fooling around with Chocolate.  Obviously Phaedra was anxious for Apollo to leave because he was acting pretty scary.  Kandi seems to have crossed a line she didn't want to cross:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-8/blogs/kandi-burruss/kandi-i-do-care-about-our-friendship  I am not sure what twist of Phaedra's put her over the edge or if it was just the fact Phaedra wanted another sit down.   I am pretty sure misrepresenting or lying about a friend or her husband is flat out wrong as well.

By the way, I don't think Riley's father was married at the time of Riley's conception.  According to various sources he and Kandi dated a couple of months and he was still seeing the mother of another one of his children.  So she broke it off-or he kicked her to the curb.  That might be why we don't hear about Kandi dating a married man-because he wasn't married.  

• Love 1
  16 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

OR .... She uses the confessional because she considers her staff as HER STAFF and not friends who disrespect her actual friends and family.  That is all I see Kandi's staff as; non working gossiby and very disrespectful hangers on. 

side note on fakery:  Funky Deniva pointed out that the Kandi Factory is a gated and secure compound that no one can walk on randomly.  You can not get in to this place to even get to the building (which cannot be seen from the street) unless Don Juan or another close staff member OKs you on and even then you can not reach the office unless you are escorted after being permitted to enter the main sound studio.  So... HOW DID BLOCKS GIRLFRIEND JUST SASHAY INTO THE STUDIO UNANNOUNCED?

Oh I so agree, I can't stand Don Juan or Carmen. Kandi's staff is way to much in her personal business, but of course she brings them directly into it so what can you expect. I am not sure what they do all day , but it seems to me that gossip takes precedent over work. In Phaedra defense, I have never seen her staff behave unprofessionally, at least not on camera.

• Love 6

And on another note .... does anyone think Kenya will find another man to follow Walter and Matt?

She's probably holding auditions even as we speak.

These bitches are battling to the death for our amusement.  THIS IS SPARTA!!!

More like, I'm surprised Andy doesn't kick off each season by saying "May the odds be ever in your favor".

• Love 4