Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Model Behavior

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Pollock said:

And totally off topic but : Happy New Year to you all!
Thanks for the laughs. The RHOA forum is the best of all the RH ones because your comments are always super funny. I'm greatful for you! 

I second the Happy New Year!  This is definitely my favorite forum and you guys have kept me laughing and provided lots of needed distraction and procrastination over the past few years as I finished my doctorate.  Now I have lots more free time to devote to these forums!!!

I'm over the whole Kandi/Phaedra thing.  I think Phaedra's full of shit, but certainly entitled to her "hurt" feelings, and I think Kandi knows where she screwed up as a friend, but was willing to try and fix it before Phaedra started with her shady business dealings and shit talking.  Now, Kandi don't care a fuck about protecting what was their friendship.  So oh well, friendship over.  Which sucks, because I think they were actually genuinely friends.  

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 3
On 12/31/2016 at 11:57 AM, Aging Goth said:

A southern belle was never supposed to be race specific.  It was a tern used o describe the quintessential southern woman

yeah girl biak covered it, but I was just going to say that race was implied by the period during which the term came to use.   Landowner, registered voter, southern belle.  In the mid to late 19th century none of these people could've been black.  2 outta 3 of em couldn'tve even been women.

22 hours ago, Watermelon said:

Listen friend. I know logically you're correct but I abhor kandi so much! Flames on the side of my face levels. So i can't ever take her side. 

Lol.   Flames on the side of your face sounds fairly serious.  Did you try one of those charcoal peels the children are playing with these days?    I get it though, whenever I see Phay with her sons I wanna fold my arms in a pout and tell the tv dammit I don't like you, stop being all sweet mommyish and stuff.

20 hours ago, Pollock said:

That "bitch please" gif with the basketball player* is giving me life. Thanks for posting it!

And totally off topic but : Happy New Year to you all!
Thanks for the laughs. The RHOA forum is the best of all the RH ones because your comments are always super funny. I'm greatful for you! 

*(? is it basketball? I don't do sport, I don't know who that man is!)

James Harden.   Girl listen to the whole clip.  Lmao!!  I don't know if that reporter was trying to get a reaction shot for the highlight reels or shade the Rockets or what but as a personal accomplishment for Harden, it was sort of a big deal (he matched the record of an nba hall of famer) and the question that prompted that facial expression was a little minimizing.  

I raise my Welch's sparkling and real swine bacon strip to ya'll this morning/afternoon in a ptv tribe salute:  more laughs, more snark, more cyber hugs.  Happy New Year lovies!!

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
brain faster than fingers. 1st edit of 2017, imma keep count.
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I don't know if that reporter was trying to get a reaction shot for the highlight reels or shade the Rockets or what but as a personal accomplishment for Harden, it was sort of a big deal (he matched the record of an nba hall of famer) and the question that prompted that facial expression was a little minimizing.  

Or maybe he was just being too damn sensitive!  I didn't get shade from the question--I took it to be a way of pointing out how rare an accomplishment it was.  But the resulting gif is priceless.

Happy New Year, Everyone!  

8 minutes ago, absolutqt said:

Or maybe he was just being too damn sensitive!  I didn't get shade from the question--I took it to be a way of pointing out how rare an accomplishment it was.  But the resulting gif is priceless.

Happy New Year, Everyone!  

hee hee!!!  I wasn't mad at him.   you got your rhythm going now = his rhythm had been off.  I dunno babe, it's a weird thing to say to a man who scored over 40 points by himself, two nights in a row.   I'm here for any reporters willing to ask him more slick stuff though lol!

• Love 1
On 12/29/2016 at 10:41 AM, Petunia13 said:

Kenyas a very beautiful woman, book smart and articulate.

Kenya likes to tell us and everyone that she is book smart. I don't see it. What i have been seeing is a lot of bad grammar, spelling errors and misuse of those 5 dollar dictionary words she loves to use in her SM posts. For example, the latest 'reward' post she made regarding the people trespassing on her property the other day. I'm useless in the black arts of the interwebs, so I can't post it, but it's doing the rounds and I cringed. I know she was upset, she pulled a gun ffs, but that post wasn't much different from those she's made during world war Matt. Plus, in the next episode (I've come back here to catch up with holidays and all), book smart Kenya is the one saying 'titty' endlessly in her THs and rolling her eyes like a preteen. No snark on you, Petunia13, it's something that's bugged me for a while. So many insects with Kenya, so little time...

And the post from WIREWRAP below...Don Juan is Kenya in a man's body...

On 12/31/2016 at 1:49 AM, WireWrap said:

I get the feeling that DJ is one of those people that will undermine anyone else's position with his boss/friend to further his own needs and is smart enough to knows not to cross certain lines

• Love 3

This thing between Phaedra and Kandi has really taken a "nasty turn. " I just hate they both feel as if they have to 'Air Dirty laundry" now. It's very dangerous. I can't wait to hear what Momma Joyce has to say about this one !

• Love 1
On 1/2/2017 at 6:01 AM, queenjen said:

Kenya likes to tell us and everyone that she is book smart. I don't see it. What i have been seeing is a lot of bad grammar, spelling errors and misuse of those 5 dollar dictionary words she loves to use in her SM posts. For example, the latest 'reward' post she made regarding the people trespassing on her property the other day. I'm useless in the black arts of the interwebs, so I can't post it, but it's doing the rounds and I cringed. I know she was upset, she pulled a gun ffs, but that post wasn't much different from those she's made during world war Matt. Plus, in the next episode (I've come back here to catch up with holidays and all), book smart Kenya is the one saying 'titty' endlessly in her THs and rolling her eyes like a preteen. No snark on you, Petunia13, it's something that's bugged me for a while. So many insects with Kenya, so little time...

And the post from WIREWRAP below...Don Juan is Kenya in a man's body...

Say whaaaaat?  I missed it.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Say whaaaaat?  I missed it.

There is an article about it in her thread, she posted stills from her security camera on IG and you can see her holding a gun and the shitty cracked condition of her driverway.

• Love 4