Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E08: No Show

• Start Topic

I think the tea towels might have been cheaper if Katie had them made at a t-shirt place. Still dumb.

Yes.  This towel is destined to be the towel someone grabs for when  something has spilled or overflowed. 

Edited by zenme
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I think the word Stasi and name Nikolai are Russian. And she looks slightly Russian 

It's weird that the went Russian for both of them but her other brother is named Hunter.

The tea towels were dumb but also ugly as fuck. I could see them being cute if they were executed differently. Also, 18 and they still had to assemble the invitations, the wedding industry is such a scam.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

The tea towels were dumb but also ugly as fuck. I could see them being cute if they were executed differently. Also, 18 and they still had to assemble the invitations, the wedding industry is such a scam.

Hilariously, the store that made them has had its name, shop, and employees on camera which suggests that Katie might have negotiated a discount. Meaning that $18 a piece might be the discounted price. Gah! Katie needs to step away from Pinterest.

I did love that Lisa wasn't having it when Katie tried to bitch about Scheana. I don't think the coven have any understanding that Lisa loves Scheana in part because Scheana agreed to be humiliated on camera for 2 seasons on RHoBH so that this dumb show could be spun off. Bravo wanted to give Lisa a spin off. They wanted to film Villa Blanca. Lisa wanted Sur. Bravo couldn't think of a natural way to spin the show off. Lisa suggested Scheana. I'm sure that Scheana is a hero in the Vanderpump Todd household.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I do not think I would really use or even display a tea/hand towel with someone else's wedding date on it. That is just my opinion. Maybe if they were a close relative, but even then it really isn't my style. 

I agree. 

<<<<This rube hadn't even HEARD of tea towels prior to this season of VPR. But having realized what they're about - no. I might use/display one with a nice design, but not someone's wedding date. That's just too specific and weird. 

• Love 4

Stassi's mom was trying so hard it was ridiculous. Even her facial expressions were over the top. Her bro was a cute kid but it just seemed like his whole thing was for him to get noticed and seemed fake.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Who would have guessed James' Godfather was George Michael:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/george-michael-dies-at-53-celebrities-react-twitter-instagram  RIP George Michael.

Thought I heard George Michael's estate will be divided among his godchildren. (I was half listening to radio today, so don't quote me.)

God help all that cross paths with this guy James with excess money.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Shay is dead on balls accurate about one thing - Scheana should just quit talking to the coven, after they have treated her so horribly. But where he's 100% wrong is that ignoring them will make them miss Scheana and realize THEY were in the wrong. Ha. Hahahaha. No. Those girls will never given in.  

Exactly, they will never come crawling back if she ignores them.  Those girls hate her.  She should find new "best" friends.  Her friends do not treat her with any respect.  That means it is time for new friends.

And Scheana's idiot mother telling her to "fix" the problem, GOD FORBID she not be a bridesmaid!  She was like, that would be the absolute worst thing!  If Schaena was my daughter, I would be like, tell those bitches to fuck off! 

5 hours ago, ivygirl said:

- Tea towels: If I were to go through with this idea (not for a wedding, but perhaps a shower or, I don't know, a tea party?) I would've purchased white ones and ironed on a more minimalist design. The iron-on stuff isn't cheap but I'm sure it's cheaper than $18 a pop... They are really good for drying dishes as the texture can be soft enough to not hurt/scratch glass, but not plush like a terry towel (so they aren't as linty and don't get soggy as quickly).

I HATE tea towels, mostly because they are not absorbent at all.  They are supposed to dry your tea set, but they do not pull any moisture away.  If someone gives me tea towels, I usually throw them away.

3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

It's weird that the went Russian for both of them but her other brother is named Hunter.

I don't know that her brothers are from the same dad.  Hunter may have a different mother.  She has had a few step-mothers, and step-fathers, and her parents have split up more than once, and gotten back together more than once.

1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

Thought I heard George Michael's estate will be divided among his godchildren. (I was half listening to radio today, so don't quote me.)

OMG!  And the weak will inherit the earth.  James will probably buy a new BMW.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

Grrreeeaaattt! Maybe James can get his own apartment instead of his strange living arrangement where he is living in a penthouse, but sleeps behind a screen in the living room. James will probably invest in more hoverborads.

• Love 3

I listened to a couple of Stassi's podcasts after last week's episode. The one with Kristina Kelly was really good--they have an excellent rapport with each other.

Stassi has always been my favorite thing about this show. She is just so outlandish and fabulous and also clever. She was made for reality TV. Unfortunately I think it went to her head and she "quit". But like a true famewhore, she came crawling back and it just hasn't worked like it did in the first couple seasons. Still love her though.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I don't know that her brothers are from the same dad.  Hunter may have a different mother.  She has had a few step-mothers, and step-fathers, and her parents have split up more than once, and gotten back together more than once.

Hunter is the same mother and father. He was on the TAR with their dad and step-mom and is listed in Stassi's mothers IG bio.

• Love 2

If you're going to splurge on something unique and expensive, it should at least look good. I wouldn't pay $5 for those tea towel invitations, let alone $18.50. 

Katie and Stassi swear they don't share a brain but Stassi likened Scheana skipping her birthday to maybe next not being a bridesmaid at Katie's wedding. And Katie stupidly nods in agreement. Scheana is another numbskull going on about doing everything Katie and Stassi wanted her to do. How can you say all of that and at no point realize that you're behaving like a puppet. 

Lala...will she ever get her story straight? lol. I love how Lala thinks that she's so mature yet she admits to buying things to make others jealous of her. 

Nikolai reads Stassi so well. Stassi, Katie and Kristen are probably too dumb to appreciate that an 11 year old boy has more sense than the 3 of them combined. 

Shay looks great. Jax's surgeon is pretty hot as well. 

17 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Ah, this show.  Nikolai is an 11 year old with the sense of a 30-something, & the chucklefucks are 30-somethings with the sense of 11 year olds.  Ah, this show . . .

This. 

I'm thinking this breakup with Patrick is the final one. By the middle of June, Stassi was full out dating. I know this because she talked about it on the podcast. 

Also I think while it is annoying to constantly hear her talking about their relationship but I think she felt he was the one. She did move across the country to live with him and did change her whole life. And I think as much as she tries to say it isn't true, he was probably part of your reason why she didn't want to film with Jax. But I think she felt like she made all these choices for it and so it has to mean something.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

A godchild he hasn't seen in 20 years may not qualify. Hopefully...James with actual money would be awfully scary!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Marley said:

Stassi's mom was trying so hard it was ridiculous. Even her facial expressions were over the top. 

Stassi had her mom on her podcast, and it was the same story there; she's the type of mom who says of her daughter, '...but we're really more like best friends!' Embarrassing. 

I'm pretty whatevs on the 'tea towels' (they look more like plain old dish towels to me) but their biggest problem is that they have too many headlines: 'We're getting married!' No, wait...'Join us in the woods!' No, hang on...okay, 'let's celebrate!' They're just disasters from a design perspective; you'd think the store would help rein that in a little. Katie's such a mess; once again her distinct 'beta-dom' means she doesn't have any unique ideas, just borrowed ones tweaked to add her particular style of lame. 

In related news, I'm getting married in May and the unforgivably awful nude underlay on her unflattering 'lace' gown helped correct my dress-shopping course immensely. So thanks, actually, Tequila Kate! 

• Love 11

There's something so oddly narcissistic about thinking everyone wants every little thing from your wedding to be a keepsake. I mean, I get that favors are traditional so I'll forgive a personalized wine glass or whatever, but the invitation? No one wants to keep a scrapbook worth of knickknacks for someone else's special day. What are they supposed to do? Pull out the towel to constantly remember the very special wedding...of someone else? No one cares. That shit gets left in the hotel because no one wants to drag it home. A stupid towel invitation? That's going to be the "the dog vomited on the carpet again" towel BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT ANYONE ELSES WEDDING!

• Love 20
4 hours ago, Pachengala said:

In related news, I'm getting married in May and the unforgivably awful nude underlay on her unflattering 'lace' gown helped correct my dress-shopping course immensely. So thanks, actually, Tequila Kate! 

Congrats!  OK, so maybe you're a good one to ask a budget question to.  Isn't 3 thou for invites a bit much?  I mean, when Katie ever-so-casually mentioned to Schwartz last ep that she was doubling the budget from 25 thou to 50 thou (like it was no biggie), I was totally WTF??  Isn't that kinda unusual?  I figured the producers (& Bravo) just told her they'd up her budget & Schwartz is acting concerned to give 'em a fake storyline for the cams.

• Love 1

I.. don't get the tea towel thing either. I get favors for weddings and also the things some brides to do to ask form maid of honor (wine glasses, makeup compacts, etc) but that's different. What is someone going to do with a tea towel for someone else's wedding?!?!? It doesn't make any sort of sense. Plus it's annoying. Just be normal and send an invitation. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Exactly, they will never come crawling back if she ignores them.  Those girls hate her.  She should find new "best" friends.  Her friends do not treat her with any respect.  That means it is time for new friends.

And Scheana's idiot mother telling her to "fix" the problem, GOD FORBID she not be a bridesmaid!  She was like, that would be the absolute worst thing!  If Schaena was my daughter, I would be like, tell those bitches to fuck off! 

I HATE tea towels, mostly because they are not absorbent at all.  They are supposed to dry your tea set, but they do not pull any moisture away.  If someone gives me tea towels, I usually throw them away.

OMG!  And the weak will inherit the earth.  James will probably buy a new BMW.

Or a Range Rover...

• Love 2

This is going to sound awful, but don't people realize those things wind up in the trash? Only people like grandparents and mom and dad keep those sort of things. I've got a months old invite on the side of my fridge because I feel so guilty throwing it in the trash, but I feel it coming...Sometime between now and Jan 1 it's going in the trash.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Congrats!  OK, so maybe you're a good one to ask a budget question to.  Isn't 3 thou for invites a bit much?  I mean, when Katie ever-so-casually mentioned to Schwartz last ep that she was doubling the budget from 25 thou to 50 thou (like it was no biggie), I was totally WTF??  Isn't that kinda unusual?  I figured the producers (& Bravo) just told her they'd up her budget & Schwartz is acting concerned to give 'em a fake storyline for the cams.

Thank you--I'm so excited! Yes, 3k is a *lot* of money for invitations. Maybe if you were having one of those super-formal East Coast weddings, with hundreds of people, you might approach that, but it's still an amount that'd be worth remarking on. And though both 25k and 50k sound depressingly normal for a wedding budget, it strikes me as weird to jump from one to the other so quickly, without intermediate steps--like, those are two completely different weddings. (It's even more striking when you think about how these two hate each other and will be divorced within five years.)

All of that said, we're going to Greece for a lowkey celebration with our closest friends and family (our invitations were logistics emails--free!) so I'm not an expert on the American wedding complex by any means!

• Love 6

I'm getting on the unpopular train here...I'm not as enamored of Stassis brother as everyone seems to be. I think kids should be kids not mouthing off to adults about what they do wrong! He may be right but..respect....but here in the South we don't let kids talk to us like that! 

Jax..dear, dear Jax, steroids will give you boobs but you have to STOP taking them or you're going to be on that operating table every time you turn around. 

Holy hell when did Shay get hot? And he SPEAKS.....First Peter then Shay....My heart can't take it! So glad Shay is fleeing from that mess.

Schena and Stassis moms are both desperate.....just sad.....

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

I'm getting on the unpopular train here...I'm not as enamored of Stassis brother as everyone seems to be. I think kids should be kids not mouthing off to adults about what they do wrong! He may be right but..respect....but here in the South we don't let kids talk to us like that! 

Jax..dear, dear Jax, steroids will give you boobs but you have to STOP taking them or you're going to be on that operating table every time you turn around. 

Holy hell when did Shay get hot? And he SPEAKS.....First Peter then Shay....My heart can't take it! So glad Shay is fleeing from that mess.

We do let kid siblings talk to adult siblings like that - don't pretend that Southern manners dictate Nikolai should be "ma'am"ing Stassi...she's his sister, not his parent.

Shay is not even attractive, not merely "not hot" - and he seems really, super dim.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

There's something so oddly narcissistic about thinking everyone wants every little thing from your wedding to be a keepsake. I mean, I get that favors are traditional so I'll forgive a personalized wine glass or whatever, but the invitation? No one wants to keep a scrapbook worth of knickknacks for someone else's special day. What are they supposed to do? Pull out the towel to constantly remember the very special wedding...of someone else? No one cares. That shit gets left in the hotel because no one wants to drag it home. A stupid towel invitation? That's going to be the "the dog vomited on the carpet again" towel BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT ANYONE ELSES WEDDING!

I'd probably throw the towel into the art-supplies stash. It will get tossed eventually, but after I use it to clean my brushes and stuff!

My friends had little tiny good-luck cats (the kind you see in Asian restaurants) as wedding favors! You better believe I snapped up a good handful of those, haha! They are so cute and are not even adorned with anyone's names or dates.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Stassi's mom said on her podcast that she's always liked Russian names.  Stassi's name, Nastassia Bianca (she refers to it as "ghetto royalty") is partly after 80s supermodel Nastassja Kinski and Bianca from The Rescuers.  Her younger sister's name is Georgianna.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, teapot said:

Stassi's mom said on her podcast that she's always liked Russian names.  Stassi's name, Nastassia Bianca (she refers to it as "ghetto royalty") is partly after 80s supermodel Nastassja Kinski and Bianca from The Rescuers.  Her younger sister's name is Georgianna.

I guess she doesn't like Hunter! I just always find it odd when kids names have a certain theme and their is an outlier.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Hey, I'm with you.  I'm not looking to an 11 year old kid for advice on anything.  But it is kinda funny to note this kid makes more sense than ANY (yeah, even you, smuggy Ari) of the chucklefucks, who are 20 years older "adults" -- with Jax veering close to middle age now.

So Jax is blaming supplements for his moob probs?  Well, at least when he tells lies, he seems to consistently hang onto his lies.  Not saying that's a good thing, but that's Jax.

Another ep where I'm pondering the handsomeness of Shay.  Who knew?  I sure couldn't tell this was hiding beneath the beard & the extra weight.

I figured the moms were helping their daughters get cam time.  Stassi's mom seems somewhat low-key.  Scheana's mom seemed like she was sorta advising her (uh, scheming) how to deal with the Mean Girls Club.  Still seems ultimately about getting cam time to me.

Btw, did I hear correctly?  Did Shay call Scheana "dude"?  

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

I live in Southern California and I do not have a/c.  I'm close to the beach and in an older apartment.  Normally there is no need for a/c in certainly parts of Cali, especially by the beach.  The last few summers and autumns have been unusually warm though; last year, I had to buy an a/c unit because I couldn't take the heat.  So it's not surprising that the apartments these chucklefucks live in don't have a/c. 

Why must these shows film surgical scenes while I'm eating?  Ugh.  Of course I should know by now NOT to eat anything while watching VR.

I don't know anyone who's had as much cosmetic surgery as Jax.  Jeebus. 

Brittany is growing on me although I really wonder why she's with Jax.

$18 tea towels?  Is Katie high?  I mean, we know she's drunk on tequila half the time but good God.  I really don't get the trend of the invitations being an event in and of themselves.  Nobody keeps them other than the couple and their parents.  WTF are people going to do with a damn towel that has your wedding invitation on it?  Stupid waste of money.  Totally with Schwartz on that one.  As well as the budget.  I guess I've never been a frilly girly girl who believes in spending as much for a wedding as you do for a downpayment on a house, or the house itself.  

Scheana needs to listen to Shay and just distance herself from the Mean Girls.  They are ridiculous. 

I'd rather go to NASCAR than to NY with StASSi.  She's annoying.  

• Love 3
14 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

6 hours ago, zenme said:

This is going to sound awful, but don't people realize those things wind up in the trash? Only people like grandparents and mom and dad keep those sort of things. I've got a months old invite on the side of my fridge because I feel so guilty throwing it in the trash, but I feel it coming...Sometime between now and Jan 1 it's going in the trash.

LOL, I love you guys so much. I'm not keeping someone else's wedding mementos. The "when to throw them out" question is  a real quandary - right up there with Harry Burns's, "How long do you hold them after?". 

3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I guess she doesn't like Hunter! I just always find it odd when kids names have a certain theme and their is an outlier.

Is Hunter the oldest? She may not have gotten into her Russian "theme" until later. But that's kind of why I refused to let my husband name our oldest after him. I thought if we had another boy, having his older brother be "junior" might make him feel less special. 

5 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

I think it's probably a bit different because she's his sister, and at one time they were BOTH kids. Also, given that Stassi's mom seems to relish being a "friend mom", he probably wasn't raised to have a lot of respect for adults. 

54 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

I'd rather go to NASCAR than to NY with StASSi.  She's annoying.  

Agreed. I'm soooo not into NASCAR, but hanging out with Schwartz and Sandoval would be a lot more fun. I think Brittany would be a chill girl to hang with as well. I'd just hope Jax did something stupid on the first night and ended up back in jail, so I wouldn't have to hang out with him. 

• Love 3

Agreed. I'm soooo not into NASCAR, but hanging out with Schwartz and Sandoval would be a lot more fun. I think Brittany would be a chill girl to hang with as well. I'd just hope Jax did something stupid on the first night and ended up back in jail, so I wouldn't have to hang out with him. 

Yeah, but then you'd have to hang with Ariana! I'd get her totally trashed on the way up there, and like a good friend, put her soundly to bed with a cold bottle of water at her bedside table.  Then off to party with the two Toms!

Edited by zenme
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

LOL, I love you guys so much. I'm not keeping someone else's wedding mementos. The "when to throw them out" question is  a real quandary - right up there with Harry Burns's, "How long do you hold them after?". 

Is Hunter the oldest? She may not have gotten into her Russian "theme" until later. But that's kind of why I refused to let my husband name our oldest after him. I thought if we had another boy, having his older brother be "junior" might make him feel less special. 

I think it's probably a bit different because she's his sister, and at one time they were BOTH kids. Also, given that Stassi's mom seems to relish being a "friend mom", he probably wasn't raised to have a lot of respect for adults. 

This is probably a bit of CA girl snobbery in me, but The Hamptons is kind of an odd vacation for a bunch of people from Southern California. Don't get me wrong, it's a very pretty area that I enjoy very much, but it's more or less Malibu with worse weather. And it's not like I expect them to soak up some local culture. They're going to sit on the beach and drink. They can do that in LA. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

This is probably a bit of CA girl snobbery in me, but The Hamptons is kind of an odd vacation for a bunch of people from Southern California. Don't get me wrong, it's a very pretty area that I enjoy very much, but it's more or less Malibu with worse weather. And it's not like I expect them to soak up some local culture. They're going to sit on the beach and drink. They can do that in LA. 

But then they wouldn't be able to introduce Bravo's new show Summer House!

39 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Is Hunter the oldest? She may not have gotten into her Russian "theme" until later. But that's kind of why I refused to let my husband name our oldest after him. I thought if we had another boy, having his older brother be "junior" might make him feel less special

Stassi is the oldest than Hunter.

• Love 2
On 12/27/2016 at 4:04 PM, itsadryheat said:

Hopefully James will be able to move out of his penthouse, because God only knows what he was doing to get that corner of the room. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Lol! I think it's probably fine to toss the tea towel after it was used to pick up the cat barf/mop up the Pinot Noir/clean the mildew off your shower curtain or door. Then it can get "lost during a move" or "put away in a special place" that you can't for the life of you remember, if you need to explain.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Pachengala said:

Thank you--I'm so excited! Yes, 3k is a *lot* of money for invitations. Maybe if you were having one of those super-formal East Coast weddings, with hundreds of people, you might approach that, but it's still an amount that'd be worth remarking on. And though both 25k and 50k sound depressingly normal for a wedding budget, it strikes me as weird to jump from one to the other so quickly, without intermediate steps--like, those are two completely different weddings. (It's even more striking when you think about how these two hate each other and will be divorced within five years.)

All of that said, we're going to Greece for a lowkey celebration with our closest friends and family (our invitations were logistics emails--free!) so I'm not an expert on the American wedding complex by any means!

Congrats!!!

It's super crazy how some people...cough Scheana cough...fixate on the wedding and ignore the marriage. Scheana is an attention seeking narcissist, but she and Shay didn't have nearly the communication problems that Katie and Schwartz do. Katie spent $3,000 on invitations and she still needs to mail some of them. Even if she only has to mail half of them, it's still like another $500 to do that. Dumb decisions on top of dumb decisions. She's unilaterally making huge budget decisions. This show isn't going to last forever. It's much wiser to save their money than spend it on a wedding. It's also hilarious how Katie's taste is sort of awful. All of her garbage wedding choices are going to be memorialized on film forever.  

If Katie wasn't such a raging bitch and Scheana's marriage wasn't imploding, Katie really could have used Scheana's help. Scheana's wedding was gorgeous. Scheana really could be an event planner. And she's better at getting comps than anyone I've ever seen. She still has a relationship with Dylan's Candy Bar because Scheana got them to donate to Shay and Carter's birthday. I know that Scheana was not as cavalier with her budget as Katie is. Scheana hustled to get the wedding she wanted for the price she was willing to pay. Katie has no hustle and she's marrying Schwartz. She's a blob.

I've been to two weddings where the budget was insane, probably hundreds of thousands of dollars. The first one was in Connecticut. Five or six hundred guests. The cocktail hour (actually 2+ hours) had dozens of hors d'oeuvres. I mean dozens like probably 4 dozen different types. They had various lounges with themes set up in the venue. Everyone got insanely full during the cocktail reception because you wanted to go to each lounge. There was one were they were doing sushi and sake cocktails. Another with some tapas. And then there was an actual formal dinner. 

The other wedding was at The Plaza hotel in NYC. They had two huge caviar stations, an ice bar with specialty vodkas, and lobster during the cocktail reception. They hired someone whose name I'm blanking on to be the executive chef for the wedding and work with the Plaza's chef, but it was someone really notable. They had a Sylvia Weinstock cake. Maybe 300 guests.

That being said, the invitations for both weddings were nice, but not as conspicuously tacky as the either the tea towels or Pandora's awful invitations.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

So Muppet must be on pins & needles to see if he's gonna get any dough from George Michael.  Not likely, but what if he does?  No more DJ gigs at Applebees & Cheesecake Factory?

Doesn't matter if he gets one cent.  Bravo will beg him to do season 6 now that his godfather is dead.  He's in the driver's seat with Lisa now.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Doesn't matter if he gets one cent.  Bravo will beg him to do season 6 now that his godfather is dead.  He's in the driver's seat with Lisa now.

Curious why you think so? Cause I got nothing better to do (Pathetic Jen) - I researched it. According to James' father, they haven't seen or spoken to the late GM since 1998. That would make James 5/6 at the time? How much can he possibly remember (besides what he can make up).

Shall anyone interested proceed to the James Kennedy thread to discuss further? 

In actual related thread - what's up with LA and no A/C? Is it because the weather is generally wonderful year round? Still shocking to me. In DC even apartments in the housing projects generally have at least a window unit.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Can you imagine having that many cosmetic procedures and still being butt ugly? 

I think Stassi's nasty personality is what makes her so fug, ditto Katie and Kristen---Stassi could somewhat get away with her mean girl persona back when she was still confidently young and hot, but she seems so pathetically desperate nowadays. And she's not gonna age well at the rate she's going. 

At least Scheana and Brittany seem sweet and harmless, and smug Ariana at least acts sane and rational, therefore they all are far more attractive. And LaLa may have her own weird issues, but at least she seems more fun and laid back than the evil sisterhood trio---it's doubtful she'd be weeping on a bathroom floor after a few too many cocktails, for instance. Scheana was spot on when she mentioned to Katie that she didn't seem happy; I think Katie and her resting derpface will never be happy.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jennifersdc said:

In actual related thread - what's up with LA and no A/C? Is it because the weather is generally wonderful year round? Still shocking to me. In DC even apartments in the housing projects generally have at least a window unit.

They all had window units, Stassi was just saying she didn't have central air.

• Love 2