Type keyword(s) to search

Bachelor in Paradise in the Media

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, Ynicknan said:

If they are playing us for publicity, aren’t they better to be fake engaged for a while and ride the Bachelor nation gravy train, then break up amicably once their Instagram followers have hit an acceptable level?

IDK. Is anyone really talking about the engaged couples? I can't even remember who they were. I think the Jade/Tanner path to insta-twitter stardom isn't really working anymore so they have to go with a more "gossip catching" slant. It could benefit Jordan greatly, since he's the "injured party" who was conned by Jenna. But now Jenna is working the "he started it" trying to make herself the victim. It's a much more buzz worthy storyline than them falling in love and us betting on how long before they break up until we get bored and move on to another "love story". 

On 10/4/2018 at 8:39 AM, Mabinogia said:

Does anyone else think this whole Jenna thing is a fake way for her to try to stay relevant? I mean, it's sooo convoluted and stupid. And all she's doing is keeping herself in the spotlight by saying such informative things as "I didn't do it. I know who did but I can't tell you yet so follow me on (insert current social media spot here) and stay tuned while I try to sell you self tanning creams and ugly clothes."

Except that if they were going to fake it you’d think they’d do something a little less harsh. I mean, the things Jenna said and the way she said them were pretty cruel. She’s never going to be invited back to Bachelor shows, so why “shoot your load” this way? She could have just dumped Jordan”mysteriously” “vaguely” and waited to come back to Paradise to tell her “stor” like they all do. These texts are just really nasty and icky. 

But what do I know? I assumed Arie and Lauren were persona non grata and then they brought them back to Paradise for some odd reason. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Except that if they were going to fake it you’d think they’d do something a little less harsh. I mean, the things Jenna said and the way she said them were pretty cruel. She’s never going to be invited back to Bachelor shows, so why “shoot your load” this way? She could have just dumped Jordan”mysteriously” “vaguely” and waited to come back to Paradise to tell her “stor” like they all do. These texts are just really nasty and icky. 

But what do I know? I assumed Arie and Lauren were persona non grata and then they brought them back to Paradise for some odd reason. 

Yeah, I don't believe this is a PR stunt. Whomever revealed this to Reality Steve wasn't happy with Jenna and decided to spill the beans. Jordan was not a part of it. He does come out of this looking better than Jenna but it really puts him in a humiliating position and totally trashes Jenna's reputation. I can't see it being planned at all, other than Jenna making herself look like a victim at Jordan's expense, and the wildcard was the guy she was really into turning the tables. (Sorry for mixed metaphors, just a quick way to express what I'm feeling). I don't expect to see Jenna back in Bachelor Nation's good graces anytime ever again.

As far as Arie and Lauren, I don't think that Arie ever crossed Fleiss and the gang. They suggested that he save his breakup with Becca for the camera and he went along, maybe because he's susceptible for suggestions and maybe because he really did think that it placed her in top position for being awarded Bachelorette. Who knows what happens when you are surrounded by producers telling you that's a great idea? So after publicly ridiculing him several times on the show (and he doesn't fight back much in public), all is forgiven. His reappearance on the show didn't put him in the position of mentor or judge, but as a tool in a beach play. Neither Lauren or Arie can act though so it made for a lame play. As intended. Still don't expect them to make several more appearances on the show, unless this one really does stick and they bring them out for future showing off of the few successful couples that emerged from the show.

• Love 1

Ok, if Jenna's lawyer wrote that, she needs to get a new lawyer. That was quite juvenile sounding. Or am I just really old and this is the way legal disputes are dealt with, via emails, using casual names and language? IDK, I still contend that none of this seems legit. 

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

He released it?  Why would he do that if it was true?

I don't know what's true, but if Jordan wasn't involved, I don't think he would be stirring the pot by posting the letter.

I agree with @Mabinogia that the letter doesn't sound like it's coming from a professional lawyer. There's some kind of charade going on, and I'm 99% certain Jordan is involved in it.

• Love 3

I just don't think RS would have fallen for it if it was a hoax by Jordan.  He's very cautious about sources and news he passes along.  I think this is Jenna's way of back-peddling out of it and putting the blame on Jordan.  When they appeared as a couple on the After Paradise show, Jordan did all the talking and she had this tight grimace grin on her face. It was Jordan who asked Chris H to officiate at their wedding while Jenna said nothing.

• Love 4

Jesus god, there are real people with real cases in the court system awaiting their day for years, and this idiot thinks she can sue someone else for piddly ass nonsense?  

If this is a PR stunt, it was conceived by actual morons.  What is she trying to “clear her name “ against?  The texts just basically said she didn’t like him, no one is accusing her of a crime.  I hate to say old Arie was right, but he stayed away from this crazy.  

In other news, Analiese is peddling her sadness that her BF of five minutes left her, but she looks gorgeous doing it.  

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

If this is a PR stunt, it was conceived by actual morons.

Well, exhibit A: Jenna. Exhibit B: Jordan. Exhibit C: Rando who actually dated Jenna. I rest my case. 

These people just make me sad for humanity. 

23 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

What is she trying to “clear her name “ against?

He tarnished her reputation or something? Of course she'd have to actually have a good reputation in order for it to be tarnished and I don't know that she was exactly America's Sweetheart before this shit storm blew into town. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I don't know what's true, but if Jordan wasn't involved, I don't think he would be stirring the pot by posting the letter.

I agree with @Mabinogia that the letter doesn't sound like it's coming from a professional lawyer. There's some kind of charade going on, and I'm 99% certain Jordan is involved in it.

Are you attacking Jordan's Professionalism? I'm quite sure that if he had written that letter, we would see Jordanisms littered all over it.

I saw Diggy at the Chicago marathon and he's actually shorter and stouter in person.  I tracked his progress along with some other friends and I live along the marathon's end so it was easy to see him.   He did pretty well for his first marathon especially since it rained the first part.   

The Jenna "scandal" is like a cut that won't heal because she keeps ripping the scab off.  No one cares, Jenna.  Let it go.  

And yes, Jordan is going to be on DWTS next week according to rumors.  That should be....interesting? 

• Love 6
On 10/9/2018 at 6:08 AM, DEL901 said:

Omg.   Word is that Jordan will be appearing on DWTS to dance with Joe and his partner next week!!!

I’m suspecting he’s being groomed for the next Bachelor.  He’s been an awful good boy through all of whatever this Jenna nonsense is, and Joes been revealed a completely awkward doofus.  Him going on DWTS, and I’m positive he’ll show Joe up ( let’s be fair, a manatee could dance better) point toward him getting something. 

• Love 1

Because it's Friday and I have nothing better to do (ignoring all my work), I looked at Jenna's Instagram and she's deleted anything that pertains to forensic evidence.  She also has turned off all commenting and deleted any comments on recent posts.   Her Facebook is also deactivated.   I'm semi-curious on what is going on.  Obviously, nothing happened to Jordan after the lawyer threatened him that if he didn't release a statement by 10/6.   

I need to get a life.  

• Love 7
On 2018-10-10 at 10:46 PM, Mu Shu said:

I’m suspecting he’s being groomed for the next Bachelor.  He’s been an awful good boy through all of whatever this Jenna nonsense is, and Joes been revealed a completely awkward doofus.  Him going on DWTS, and I’m positive he’ll show Joe up ( let’s be fair, a manatee could dance better) point toward him getting something. 

I hope so! Altough not my choice as a serious romantic lead, Jordan would be hilarious. We definitely need an outgoing, funloving bachelor that likes to hear himself talk. No more of those pointless conversations about nothing. At least the women he dumped would get useful fashion and beauty tips! And we know he is good at rejecting them quickly and fairly painlessly, so that even clingons like --ooops forgot her name, the desperate blonde that latched onto three or four guys -- anyway, he dumped her so cleanly she instantly got the message. So much more effective than - crap, forgot his name too. Our next bachelor. Anyway, that guy will take days to reject one woman. Or maybe they'll all be around for the final rose, since he couldn't do it.

And I haven't watched DWTS yet but I am positive you are correct. Jordan will undoubtably be a better dancer than Joe. Tom would be a better dancer than Joe.

On 2018-10-12 at 3:03 PM, LBS said:

Because it's Friday and I have nothing better to do (ignoring all my work), I looked at Jenna's Instagram and she's deleted anything that pertains to forensic evidence.  She also has turned off all commenting and deleted any comments on recent posts.   Her Facebook is also deactivated.   I'm semi-curious on what is going on.  Obviously, nothing happened to Jordan after the lawyer threatened him that if he didn't release a statement by 10/6.   

I need to get a life.  

I just saw some headline on an entertainment site about Jenna accusing Jordan of nasty behaviour. I didn't read it. It is clearly all untrue. Jordan can rightfully be accused of being self centred and shallow, maybe not too bright but he is clearly a nicer person than she ever will be. 

And I also need to get a life!

Edited by PrePreBabylonia
Incorrect phrasing
  • Love 6
On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:46 PM, Mu Shu said:

Him going on DWTS, and I’m positive he’ll show Joe up ( let’s be fair, a manatee could dance better) point toward him getting something. 

2 hours ago, PrePreBabylonia said:

And I haven't watched DWTS yet but I am positive you are correct. Jordan will undoubtably be a better dancer than Joe. Tom would be a better dancer than Joe.

Nah.  they both sucked.  

• Love 2
7 hours ago, backformore said:

Nah.  they both sucked.  

Jordan had what, 4 days to prepare?  Most people with no dance experience would suck.  

As much as I find Jordan entertaining, why did the show give the worst dancer (Joe), the worst/least experienced partner?  Others got previous DWTS winners.

• Love 4

They both did suck, but my eye was drawn to Jordan, who I don’t find attractive.  He does have charisma.  And I think he was dialing the personality down to not overshadow schmoe.

sweet baby Jesus that was awful.  The best part was seeing the odious Kendall trying to fake enjoying that shit sandwich.

• Love 2

I thought Joe and Jordan had a couple of moments where they were halfway decent.  However, as much as I like Joe, I think it's time to put him down.  He's had a good run.  Plus, I hate seeing Kendall getting facetime. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Ohwell said:

I thought Joe and Jordan had a couple of moments where they were halfway decent.  However, as much as I like Joe, I think it's time to put him down.  He's had a good run.  Plus, I hate seeing Kendall getting facetime. 

Kendall is starting to look like the two faced girlfriend on Seinfeld.  Little weasel, sitting there thinking she’s the shit hoping someone will notice her lazy ass.

• Love 5
On 2018-10-16 at 11:45 AM, Ohwell said:

Awww the trauma! You brought back memories of my three senior dogs last days.....

Yes, he is more than ready to go now. I actually thought Joe danced better than Jordan, to my surprise, but like Mu Shu said, he was probably dialing down his personality not to overshadow his friend. I think the best relationships that came out of this show are Joe, Jordan and (to my surprise because I don't like him), Chris. Maybe the Canadian hockey player too. The women's friendships looked pretty fake, just I love you stuff for the cameras. As are the romantic "relationships" that looked faker than Tia's boobs.

I think Jenna is totally over trying to devise routines for Joe and teach him anything. Joe himself seems resigned to sticking around more than he desired (or expected), so it looks like he has relaxed a bit and just figured he would have a good time. Maybe Disney night will be the charm and he will be released from the Bachelor Nation evil spell.....hope so. I am definitely sick of seeing Kendall every week.

Edited by PrePreBabylonia
One "personally" is enough!
  • Love 4

Why does Kendall have to be there with her best fart smelling face on, and one of her parents with her?  Doesn’t Joe know anyone who wouldn’t be too embarrassed to watch that mess live?  She’s such a coattail rider, while this poor dumb schmuck has to endure ridicule.  Just quit.  Have some fucking dignity. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

Kendall doesn't seem excited to support Joe at DWTS and yet this will be the biggest show on which her face will ever be shown.  Maybe she seems entitled?

I don’t like Kendall, but I get her second hand embarrassment.  That, or her lack of energy and social skills.  Let’s be real, he sucks at dancing, and she sucks at being in the audience.  Shawn Jonson was there I think last week looking smoking hot, and then they panned to Kendall.  Ouch.  She needs better lighting. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, sistersledge said:

So Jade and Tanner have sold their KC mansion and have moved to LA. Thoughts?

Not having any insider knowledge, my guess is that some kind of famewhoring opportunity presented itself for both or either of them.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, chocolatine said:

8 hours ago, sistersledge said:

So Jade and Tanner have sold their KC mansion and have moved to LA. Thoughts?

Not having any insider knowledge, my guess is that some kind of famewhoring opportunity presented itself for both or either of them.

Ah but of course! They’re so annoying and yet I can’t look away...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

And she had him (like others) playing daddy of the year all over her social media. Her poor kids end up looking like pawns in her influencer life. 

I don’t like to body shame. I have a kiddo who eats like a linebacker and is quite thin so I know it’s possible. However Amanda looks like a bobble head. Her arms and legs look scarily thin. It’s another reason I worry about her little girls.

Well not stay up and night and worry but think, oh dear! I hope those girls have a strong woman in their life showing a different point of view. 

• Love 1

People’s Article

Ashley, Jared, Jade, Tanner, Nick the Vile, Dean (who?) and baby Emmy will be “starring” in a new reality show this May. I think I read somewhere that it’s by the folks that bring us Married at First Sight. Ha. Hahahaha. 

Edited by ramble
Add link

The Jared/Ashley, Jade/Tanner, etc. show has the first two episodes up on YouTube:  https://youtu.be/Pjvdpr8f3qA  I’m slightly ashamed that I watched. I was folding laundry so at least one thing of worth was happening. It’s fluff and drivel. Ashley’s sister was in it. Two I sisters are too much - there is an incredible amount of highlighter on display, and talk of dog semen. Nick the Vile was on hawking his essential oil line that changed his life. I didn’t know that was a thing for him. A positive? Emmy is cute. 

• Love 1

(very small voice)  I like Raven and Adam as a couple.  They seem like good people so best of luck to them.  And she has one of the few instagram feeds I still follow as its low on shilling and I don't mind her promoting her clothing store as that for me is a real job.  

• Love 5

RealitySteve‏  Verified account   @RealitySteve   2m2 minutes ago

(SPOILER): Shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise based on their recent engagement party and meeting in Paradise last year, but Chris Randone and Krystal Nielson will be getting married next week in Mexico as part of filming for “Bachelor in Paradise.”

• Love 1
23 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Chris Randone and Krystal Nielson will be getting married next week in Mexico as part of filming for “Bachelor in Paradise.”

Ugh. Yuck. Blech. I don’t like either one of them, and if I recall, she was the worse of the two. I’d say I won’t watch but that would make me as big of a liar as Evan was when he got in that ambulance to win Carly’s lurve. I may skip the Bach/B’ette sometimes but BIP is one of my reality show weaknesses. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2