Type keyword(s) to search

Bachelor in Paradise in the Media

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, ljenkins782 said:

Hey Dean, you know what's NOT conducive to "working things out" with the girl you screwed over for another girl? Texting that same other girl "just to see how she's doing."* WTF is the point of that? You're not actually friends and it's obviously a point of contention in the relationship that you're allegedly seeking to repair, so why do it? 

For guys like Dean, the worst thing that happens to him from these situations is that he might look bad to himself. So in order to look less bad to himself and to see himself as a nice caring guy, he will text and keep in touch with the other guy.  It's the same principal used by someone who dumps their spouse/significant other and still wants to be friends.

• Love 2

Has everyone heard that Wells and Sarah Hyland (from Modern Family) are a thing now?  Their Instagrams are actually kind of cute. And I kind of hate myself for saying that out loud.... 

• Love 1
On 11/8/2017 at 2:29 PM, Lsk02 said:

Has everyone heard that Wells and Sarah Hyland (from Modern Family) are a thing now?  Their Instagrams are actually kind of cute. And I kind of hate myself for saying that out loud.... 

I kind of hate myself for rooting for them as well.....

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I thought he regarded her as a friend and kind of felt sorry for her on BIP; hence, the pity kiss.

I was being facetious, hence the winking emoji.

FWIW, I think they both faked their "budding romance" on BIP.

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, Porkchop said:

JJ and Juelia are appearing on a horrible show called Marriage Boot Camp. Aarrgh. Who cares, anyone?

Not one fucking person.  Except perhaps the perennially left behind child Jujube spawned.  That poor little thing will likely need therapy.  Idiot for a mother, father committed suicide.  There is just some sad fucking shit.

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Not one fucking person.  Except perhaps the perennially left behind child Jujube spawned.  That poor little thing will likely need therapy.  Idiot for a mother, father committed suicide.  There is just some sad fucking shit.

She's making Courtney Love look like mother of the year in comparison.

• Love 2

Those photos look too intentionally editorial for my taste. I feel like the bride saw a fashion spread in Vogue and told the photographer what she wanted. I guess Josh got the aloofly sprawling on the ground  assignment. 

• Love 4
On 1/15/2018 at 10:25 AM, portergirl99 said:

This picture screams "Scandal wedding on Days of Our Lives" to me

Like sand through the hourglass! 

Lol!  And she looks at least 15 years his senior, so it’s like a MrsRobinson thing.

dont tell me that hooker bride dress is a Pnina Tornai, and that she will be on Say yes to the Dress.  

• Love 3
On 2/15/2018 at 9:03 AM, DEL901 said:

Or more like, "our 15 minutes are slowly dwindling away so have to try anything to make some Bachelor Nation viewers talk about or still care about us". Kind of like Corinne posting a picture of her and Nick hugging from her HTD on his season, with no caption, thereby naturally resulting in many gullible people wondering if she and Nick were possibly dating and hanging out. And sure enough some tabloids picked it up. Nick's shade throwing comment under the picture was hilarious. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

I’d shill on social media if I weren’t  so damn ugly and bitchy.  I’m jealous.

IDK I think the bitchy could totally work, it could be your "thing" and if you plaster on as much makeup as the Instagram gals do you'd be at least as pretty as a Bachelor contestant, most of whom are just makeup, fake hair, fake lashes and fake boobs for the overachievers. 

• Love 3

Anybody watch episode 02-03 og The Good Fight? It was pretty interesting, based on the Corinne/DeMario-incident. 

So, the show in the episode is called "Chicago Penthouse". A contestant sues the show claiming that the producers are responsible for her having sex while drunk with another contestant. 

There's even a character we all can relate to, an investigator in the law firm who volunteers to go through all the raw material from the show because she's such a fan. Her fellow investigator is not so keen however, telling her: "So, this is what I don`t understand. You seem like a semi half intelligent person, how can you watch this?". 

21 minutes ago, srpturtle80 said:

But... Woah. I have to say I’m surprised. I guess Ashley finally got her man! 

I wonder if he finally caved because she was always hanging around him and scaring away any other woman who may have been interested.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I wonder if he finally caved because she was always hanging around him and scaring away any other woman who may have been interested.

She was dating Kevin from Bachelor Winter Games.  I think he finally realized that she was moving on if he didn't do something.

• Love 5

The Jared/Ashley news is getting lots of love on social media from Bachelor nation, as I guess everyone wanted them together.   Best of luck to them as sometimes the slow but steady love that Jared experienced works best--we all know Ashley was in love with him from day 1 and I don't think that ever wavered even when she was with Kevin.  

• Love 2

I'm happy enough for them but huge eye rolls on announcing via People Magazine and youtube video.  They've been together 2 months and some change.   All this fanfare is like tempting karma.  How embarrassing will it be if they break-up in five months once the honeymoon period is over? 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, LBS said:

'm happy enough for them but huge eye rolls on announcing via People Magazine and youtube video.

the cynic in me wonders, isn't there money involved here with the publicity?

• Love 4

Raising hand that I watched the Story of Us and being a sap.  I'm happy for them.  Following their social media for a few years and knew they were friends and was hoping they would end up together.  Really want it to work out.  Jade and Tanner seem stable and they are buddies so maybe it will last.

23 hours ago, LBS said:

I'm happy enough for them but huge eye rolls on announcing via People Magazine and youtube video.  They've been together 2 months and some change.   All this fanfare is like tempting karma.  How embarrassing will it be if they break-up in five months once the honeymoon period is over? 

No!! I will do my Ashley ugly cry if that happens.

• Love 3

I sat through J & A’s  45 minute “story of us.”  There were some sweet moments but overall it felt like it could’ve been 10 minutes or less and I would’ve had all the info. Ashley still seems to believe hard in the rom-com fairy tale. Some of their story reminded me of junior high. She went steady with someone else and he realized he cared. He wrote notes expressing his deep feelings. They giggled a lot and she did a bit of ugly crying. Ugh. I’m rooting for them... I think. 

The fact that they even have a 45 minute "story of us" makes me eye roll this whole "relationship". I think they are going to be a couple that break up and get back together every time the media starts losing interest in them. 

• Love 10