Type keyword(s) to search

Bachelor in Paradise in the Media

• Start Topic

On 12/10/2023 at 1:04 PM, DEL901 said:

Just waiting for the episode to air, I’m sure.  

eta

Apparently Aven cheated. 
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bips-kylee-russell-and-aven-jones-split-after-alleged-infidelities/

US magazine links never open for me because of the ad overload, but did Kylee and Aven even live near each other? They seemed fairly miserable leaving the beach together and if they were apart afterward, it feels like "cheating" is a strong word for a relationship that developed over a matter of weeks and then maybe went long distance for a month or so (open to correction if they were indeed together and in a serious relationship). 

Also, Kylee just always seemed to be more into the idea of a relationship than the reality of one, so wounded pride seems more likely to be what upset her than actual sadness over Aven himself. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, ljenkins782 said:

US magazine links never open for me because of the ad overload, but did Kylee and Aven even live near each other? They seemed fairly miserable leaving the beach together and if they were apart afterward, it feels like "cheating" is a strong word for a relationship that developed over a matter of weeks and then maybe went long distance for a month or so (open to correction if they were indeed together and in a serious relationship). 

Also, Kylee just always seemed to be more into the idea of a relationship than the reality of one, so wounded pride seems more likely to be what upset her than actual sadness over Aven himself. 

I think Bachelor in Paradise filmed in June, so they were a couple for maybe 5 months and feeling coupley enough to do a couples photography shoot.  

9 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I think Bachelor in Paradise filmed in June, so they were a couple for maybe 5 months and feeling coupley enough to do a couples photography shoot.  

I guess, but the idea of doing a couples photoshoot after a few months as a couple still reeks of wanting attention more than wanting a relationship. It's not a normal thing to do.

• Like 4

Meh, it's not like they were married.  She pressured him for an engagement, and he knew that's not what he wanted, so now he's put the blame on himself and bounced--which is what he should have done.  

So now she's planning on moving to San Diego?  Is that where he lives and, if so, did he ask her to move there?