Type keyword(s) to search

Bachelor in Paradise in the Media

• Start Topic

Nice People article on Natasha. 
https://people.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-natasha-parker-reflects-on-brendan-morais-pieper-james-drama/

Brendan and Pieper must be freaking….she is getting all the good publicity they were expecting for some reason. 

3 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Sorry if this was posted.  I'm not stupid enough to believe anything she says but just thought you guys would be interested.

Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 5.58.58 PM.png

Nice try at damage control.  Interesting Brendan has stayed silent as his followers flee.

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, deSchenke said:

I only wish I had been a follower of Brendon so I could unfollow him now!!

Not to worry 50,000+ of his followers got your back and have unfollowed him so far.  

7 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

He probably realized - too late - that people like him better when he keeps his mouth shut.

He had so much good will…and it is alllllllllllll gone. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 7/15/2021 at 5:23 PM, chocolatine said:

I wonder what they'll tell their children about how they got together.

"Mommy and daddy met on a reality show. Mommy became immediately obsessed with daddy, but he wasn't attracted to her and wanted to date other women. Mommy stalked him obsessively for years until no other woman wanted to date him anymore, at which point daddy resigned himself to a relationship with mommy. And they lived happily ever after!"

Don’t forget, “Mommy was a virgin and thought that was really sexy to keep bringing up (and kept coming back on these shows because she was determined to lose her virginity on National TV), but Daddy didn’t want to be the one to take her V-card. So she goes on National TV and bangs some random hot Canadien fireman and brags about losing her virginity to the world. After that, Daddy wasn’t so nervous about having sex with her, so they started dating in earnest.”

Edited by Stan39
Update
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Brendan has posted a video apology on Instagram. Posted and promptly turned off comments, leaving only the handful of positive comments he'd received. I couldn't get through the whole thing, but it starts with him sucking up to Natasha HARD.

The continued loss of his followers seems to have changed his mind about how she was so undesirable that no one else would ever like her. Funny how that works...

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, ljenkins782 said:

Brendan has posted a video apology on Instagram. Posted and promptly turned off comments, leaving only the handful of positive comments he'd received. I couldn't get through the whole thing, but it starts with him sucking up to Natasha HARD.

The continued loss of his followers seems to have changed his mind about how she was so undesirable that no one else would ever like her. Funny how that works...

Apparently it is 7 minutes long….https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/brendan-morais-apologizes-after-bachelor-in-paradise-backlash/

1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

SEVEN MINUTES?!?!?!?! Jesus, this guy really overestimates the public's interest in hearing from him. 

I bailed in the first 30 seconds or so, I didn't realize how much more of it there was. I also don't think a video format was the best choice, we've all already heard his faux apologetic voice, which, if challenged, quickly turns into a dismissive, quick-to-insult attitude. Seven minutes of fakery just isn't a good look.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

When he said Natasha was "heartbroken" because of his actions, I lost all confidence in his apology. She wasn't heartbroken, she was mad because you used her!

He also said something about Pieper not being his girlfriend and he was totally single when he went on the show. I wish I had a transcript of Brendan's and Pieper's date because I'm pretty sure Pieper said he minimized their relationship and he said he couldn't exactly come on the show saying he had a girlfriend! And Pieper said it must have been hell for him up to "now".

I might have to go back and replay that date with close captioning on to get a transcript of my own.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, deSchenke said:

When he said Natasha was "heartbroken" because of his actions, I lost all confidence in his apology. She wasn't heartbroken, she was mad because you used her!

He also said something about Pieper not being his girlfriend and he was totally single when he went on the show. I wish I had a transcript of Brendan's and Pieper's date because I'm pretty sure Pieper said he minimized their relationship and he said he couldn't exactly come on the show saying he had a girlfriend! And Pieper said it must have been hell for him up to "now".

I might have to go back and replay that date with close captioning on to get a transcript of my own.

I noticed that too.  He is mistaken that she was upset about losing him, she was just pissed off at him, lol.  The vibe of the apology was weird in many ways.

• Love 5

This quote certainly doesn’t help: Brendan added that he “would not have pursued Pieper or Natasha” if he “wanted the max amount of followers,” explaining, “I would have went after a girl with a million followers.”

He needs to just shut his mouth. He has no idea how insulting he is!

• Love 12
53 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

This quote certainly doesn’t help: Brendan added that he “would not have pursued Pieper or Natasha” if he “wanted the max amount of followers,” explaining, “I would have went after a girl with a million followers.”

He needs to just shut his mouth. He has no idea how insulting he is!

Oh on the contrary, I think he 100% knows.

He's STILL talking so much shit about Natasha throughout that whole statement.

Case in point:

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 8.50.35 PM.png

On 9/18/2021 at 6:28 AM, DEL901 said:

Looks like Pieper’s numbers are now starting to creep up.  Brendan’s are still trickling down and Natasha’s are still rising, but more slowly. 

B7EB704A-5AB6-4CB0-9064-A1954E05F1FE.jpeg

Pieper's down to 76 now at least.

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 8.51.37 PM.png

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Wells seems nice but her has no personality.  Just stick to making drinks for the crowd.

I wish they had stuck with David Spade but maybe he didn't have time for this shit.

David Spade was the best thing about this season. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

David Spade was the best thing about this season. 

He really was. He was the right kind of host, snarky but cool and a fan of the franchise.
Besides Spade, the “guest hosts” had almost no interaction with the “contestants(?) on the show.

Harrison didn’t interact with them a lot, but he was a presence.

They really needed one “host” throughout the season who actually greeted the new arrivals.

There was a discontinuity this season, no actual host, no structure and hardly any rose ceremonies.

Also way too much drama with little to no levity or goofiness to help balance things.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

FYI, Bachelor in Paradise Canada starts on Sunday night, and it has some Bachelor / Bachelorette alums.

Is there a way to watch in the US? 

• Useful 1

If I find out anything I will definitely let you know.

In Canada, it's on CityTV.  I am not seeing American information :( 

Oh my god, there's an actual petition to have it air in the U.S.

2 people have signed it.  LOL.

https://www.change.org/p/bachelor-in-paradise-canada-america-needs-bachelor-in-paradise-canada-live?recruiter=1228776793&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_petition&recruited_by_id=4ac7ad10-2711-11ec-9074-0d0f9f666b45

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Aw..... I really like Maurissa.  I'm on the fence about Riley.  LOL.  Good luck to them.

7 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

If I find out anything I will definitely let you know.

In Canada, it's on CityTV.  I am not seeing American information :( 

Oh my god, there's an actual petition to have it air in the U.S.

2 people have signed it.  LOL.

https://www.change.org/p/bachelor-in-paradise-canada-america-needs-bachelor-in-paradise-canada-live?recruiter=1228776793&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_petition&recruited_by_id=4ac7ad10-2711-11ec-9074-0d0f9f666b45

LOL, doubled. From 1 signature to 2.

These people are funny!

I am very happy for Abigail and Noah. I know I was rough on Abigail about the way she was and was not handling her relationship with him and feel bad now. I forget what its like to be so young and in the dating scene. I wish them and all the other ones who became couples the best of luck , life and love. Its been tough enough in this crazy world without people, like me, judging and snarking. 

I have to admit I will probably not give up my snarking, concerning this show and the people on it. As most of you on this board know, its a great outlet for us watchers. I just don’t want any of the “contestants” to take our words too seriously and allow our snark to  hurt. Think of it as guiding snark from outsiders who can see where the trouble may be lying while the players are caught up in the moment and not thinking as clearly as they could be because of alcohol, cameras, time frames and hormones. I hope every one of them ends up finding the love that they want. 
As for the instagramers, not there for love, but fame and $, ... you are on the wrong show, and deserve extra sharp snark. 🧐

• Love 5

Not a great photo…Kevin is the bartender in the Canadian BiP.   He has a photo of Astrid and their dog at the bar.   She also joined him on the after show last week.   She’s due fairly soon.  

3460CF1A-CF35-4156-BEE0-501044C2A659.jpeg

• Love 8

Astrid guests on Bachelor in Paradise Canada.   Kevin is the bartender.    She looks lovely and she and Kevin seem very happy, especially about the baby. 

3FA7C8A6-484B-40DD-8E5F-9443F3067389.jpeg

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 2
On 11/21/2021 at 5:15 PM, DEL901 said:

Astrid guests on Bachelor in Paradise Canada.   Kevin is the bartender.    She looks lovely and she and Kevin seem very happy, especially about the baby. 

3FA7C8A6-484B-40DD-8E5F-9443F3067389.jpeg

I thought that it was funny that Jasmine was the guest in the after show, and they referenced Mike and Chris (and another bachelor that I don't remember the name of) as they were on Jasmine's season, but left out Kevin who she actually ended up engaged to at the end of her season. I know they were asking her opinion in terms of the men on BIP Canada, but I thought it was funny since Kevin is there as the bartender. I found Kevin's mother to be a nightmare (and very rude to Jasmine) in her season, so I hope she is nicer to Astrid. Anyhoo congrats to the new parents! 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 2

I was waiting for them to ask Jasmine about Kevin also.  They really didn't want to go there.  I did find it funny that Jasmine did not care for Mike and kept getting digs in at him.  I did not think Jasmine looked that great.  She looked much better on her season. 

I wonder if they are planning to do another Bachelor Canada season in the next few months.  They were talking about who to cast.  They did seem to like the idea of Joey.    

• Love 1

I didn't think Jasmine looked good either. I thought in particular that her hair looked limp and like it had a lot of split ends. Then I remembered that she is, or at least was, a hair dresser, which made it even stranger that it looked so bad. I remembered the hair dresser part as Kevin's mother was so rude to her about it.  She basically said in so many words that her baby boy was a hero as a fire fighter, and she was a lowly hair dresser. I wondered how Kevin's subsequent hook ups through the franchise (including the one from the Winter Games) fared with Mama Wendt. 

• Love 1