Type keyword(s) to search

Bachelor in Paradise in the Media

• Start Topic

You can stick a fork in Brandon and Serene.

Hate to see it, but this was such a weirdly intense relationship right out of the gate, it's amazing it lasted this long.

IMG_0841.jpeg

• Like 2

Aww sad for them I thought they'd make it.  I always thought they were together before the show that's why they were just there together right from start. 

I imagine every morning started like this:

SERENE: Good morning!
BRANDON: Any morning when I can gaze into your eyes and know in my soul that I am a being of pure love and am blessed beyond all measure is definitely a good morning.

I assume they broke up when she was arrested for attempted murder.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
On 5/11/2023 at 5:39 AM, Artsda said:

Aww sad for them I thought they'd make it.  I always thought they were together before the show that's why they were just there together right from start. 

They were. Majority of couples have already met through DMing/are already in the talking stage when they arrive the first day.

Kenny/Mari, Abi/Noah, Serene/Brenden, Chris/Alana were already dating before the show.

• Useful 1

ABC is making some 11th hour tweaks to its fall game plan.

The network announced that it is relocating the Bachelor franchise — which this fall consists of rookie entry Golden Bachelor and a new season of Bachelor in Paradise — to Thursday. Both series will premiere on Thursday, Sept. 28, with Golden Bachelor opening the night at 8 and Bachelor in Paradise airing from 9-11.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Amazing how much longevity this night 1 guy from Becca’s season who does absolutely nothing besides being a social influencer has had. I know they officially got married last year and glad they were able to do it again with family and friends and most importantly the sponsors coz after all that’s what pays for most of it. He did have a nice joke at the beginning of his vows about Wells who was their officiant. Sarah Hyland’s dress looks 1. Precarious 2. Like she may be concealing a baby bump?

• Like 2

A lot of action with the BIPers! Am I the only one who is shocked that Dean actually went through with marrying Caelynn because of all of his commitment issues? Wonder whether they’re still doing the whole “van life” thing?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

A lot of action with the BIPers! Am I the only one who is shocked that Dean actually went through with marrying Caelynn because of all of his commitment issues? Wonder whether they’re still doing the whole “van life” thing?

I too was surprised it lasted.  They actually bought a place a while back.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Interesting. The guy who was ready to marry her on the beach after 10 minutes and would have given her a kidney if he thought she'd like it was screwing around.

This is why you treat the over-the-top types with skepticism and maybe restraining orders.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
On 10/20/2023 at 3:42 PM, Artsda said:

These two and Grocery Store Joe/Serena were two couples that I was 100% convinced were just beach couples and didn't stand a chance outside of the show bubble. Wrong on both counts, clearly. 

I can totally picture Shanae with an NFL player, that just makes sense to me for some reason. Good for her for finding someone out there in the world, perhaps some of the current dipshits acting like their last chance at love is on that beach.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about the Rylee and Aven split….they had professional couples photos taken, posted the Friday, the morning after the finale and had to remove the Saturday because they split!

4 minutes ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

I'm sorry that I can't copy the link, but US magazine is also reporting that Kat and John Henry are splitsville. 

Here you go     https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-in-paradises-kat-izzo-and-john-henry-break-up/

• LOL 3

Just counting couples that actually married, or who are still together. 

Season 2 -Tanner and Jade.  Married.  Still together. 3 kids

Season 3 - Evan and Carly.  Divorced.  2 kids

Season 4 - Adam and Raven..  Married. Still together.  2 kids

Season 5 - Chris and Krystal.  Divorced

Kevin and Astrid   Married.  Still together   2 kids

Season 6 - Dylan and Hannah married

Dean and Caelynn married

Season 7 - Joe and Serena married

Kenny and Mari married

Noah and Abby engaged

Thomas and Becca married  1 kid

Chris and Alana started dating after they left the show and still together   

Season 8 a bust and season 9 looking to head the same way   

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

So I guess the contracts said they had to allow 4 days (or 2 business days) for good press before making any announcements on their status? Otherwise it’s too much of a coincidence that everyone announced their break-up on the same day.

• LOL 4