Type keyword(s) to search

Bachelor in Paradise in the Media

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, phlebas said:

Evan has changed his look.

IMG_0411.png

Wow! He looks a lot like his ex-nemesis Chad now. I wonder if he's been juicing to get that kind of muscle mass since he used to be so scrawny.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

I never believed Carly loved Evan.  She just really wanted to get married and be part of the Bachelor Nation family.  It is like she put in her time and then split.  

• Love 9
6 hours ago, LakeGal said:

I never believed Carly loved Evan.  She just really wanted to get married and be part of the Bachelor Nation family.  It is like she put in her time and then split.  

I agree. I think she was tired of striking out on the shows and always ending up alone so she decided she’d just go with Evan to avoid yet another rejection. That was so awkward watching them. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I agree. I think she was tired of striking out on the shows and always ending up alone so she decided she’d just go with Evan to avoid yet another rejection. That was so awkward watching them. 

Yup, and she wanted kids.  She popped two out and dumped him.   Oh, and as a bonus, he has money.  

• Like 2
  • Love 7

I don't like either of them and hope neither of them shows up on BIP again "looking for love." Although we all know Fleiss would eat it up if he could have both of them on the same season hooking up with other people. Or "find their way back to each other," since Evan alluded in the interview what a great environment it was for him and Carly. Either way Fleiss wouldn't pass up the opportunity and ABC would promote the hell out of it.

• Love 5
On 7/2/2022 at 9:26 PM, phlebas said:

Evan has changed his look.

IMG_0411.png

Combination of the divorce diet/revenge body and I suspect, a discovery of the variety of filters and facetune options out there. I don't actually think Evan is capable of an expression that masculine.

Yeah.....Carly was never all in with Evan. That was always clear. She likes to play the woe is me card but she is just so pitiful.

Their "love story" was the personification of settling, watched in real time. Not that I think Carly is some great catch, but he seemed genuinely interested in her and she was not reciprocating until it came down to numbers and there was no one else for her there on the beach. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Oh gosh I see shrimp-serving Shanae will be on the show - and in the starting group of contestants. She was the one that caused a lot of trouble on Clayton's season playing the psycho villain role.
And I see the spoilers about Logan being in the first original group to hit the beach are correct. I wonder how his COVID diagnosis played a part in his filming for BiP.🤣

• Wink 1
  • Useful 1

So if this makes me a horrible person oh well. Im evacuating from hurricane ian and because we are in the direct  path im envisioning them repeating the same stupid weather report and not seeing  the show . Lol

• Hugs 5
18 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

So if this makes me a horrible person oh well. Im evacuating from hurricane ian and because we are in the direct  path im envisioning them repeating the same stupid weather report and not seeing  the show . Lol

I mean, how dare a natural disaster interrupt our favorite unnatural disaster of a Tv show! Stay safe!! Keep us posted!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'm watching Wells on Worst Cooks of America, Celebrity Edition.  ("Celebrity" haha.)

They talk about how celebrities are so pampered etc. and he's like Ummmm not me.  Yeah...... we figured.

Wells is EXHAUSTING!  He never shuts up!

I am totally one of those people who thought that Wells was sooooo cute on Joelle's (?) season, he is absolutely adorable and looks like Penn Badgley mixed with Orlando Bloom or something, seriously.  He's cute!

But now I don't know if it's just his nervous energy but he has to fill every single second of silence.  And none of it is funny.  I don't know if he's bought into his own hype or what.  He just goes on and on and on.  I feel like he's not being himself, but maybe I'm wrong, maybe this is how he really is!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

But now I don't know if it's just his nervous energy but he has to fill every single second of silence.  And none of it is funny.  I don't know if he's bought into his own hype or what.  He just goes on and on and on.  I feel like he's not being himself, but maybe I'm wrong, maybe this is how he really is!

Maybe he's insecure that he's only a "celebrity" because he's married to one, so he's desperately trying to prove that he has what it takes to be a celebrity in his own right.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I'm watching Wells on Worst Cooks of America, Celebrity Edition.  ("Celebrity" haha.)

They talk about how celebrities are so pampered etc. and he's like Ummmm not me.  Yeah...... we figured.

Wells is EXHAUSTING!  He never shuts up!

I am totally one of those people who thought that Wells was sooooo cute on Joelle's (?) season, he is absolutely adorable and looks like Penn Badgley mixed with Orlando Bloom or something, seriously.  He's cute!

4 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Maybe he's insecure that he's only a "celebrity" because he's married to one, so he's desperately trying to prove that he has what it takes to be a celebrity in his own right.

Wasn’t he a radio guy before becoming a member of Bachelor Nation?   In radio, dead air is a no no.   Seems like he hasn’t properly made the transition to moving pictures.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

I hope this is mentioned in tonight’s show.  They did show Casey’s ankle wrapped, but definitely didn’t indicate the potential seriousness. 
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bips-casey-woods-i-havent-walked-in-4-months-after-injury/

CE15C830-B22F-4E58-8F15-74A08B433B9C.jpeg

Wow, thats a really nasty break. He must have folded that ankle pretty badly. Ouch!  Thanks for the update Del. I’m glad to hear it must have been the alcohol that was the cause of his lights out episode and not something more serious. 👍🏼

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I hope this is mentioned in tonight’s show.  They did show Casey’s ankle wrapped, but definitely didn’t indicate the potential seriousness. 
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bips-casey-woods-i-havent-walked-in-4-months-after-injury/

CE15C830-B22F-4E58-8F15-74A08B433B9C.jpeg

Wow, that's really a shame! I hope he doesn't end up with a permanent problem. Casey didn't seem to notice he had injured his ankle for a couple of minutes. I wonder how he hurt it? Injuries can happen in weird ways. We didn't get a good look at his fall but it seemed like he collapsed fairly slowly and Rodney was supporting him at least part of the way down. Maybe he caught his ankle on the rung of a stool or some part of the bar structure and twisted it as he was falling. We got a quick look at his ankle before it was wrapped and it did look strange.

I feel bad for Casey that he's getting mocked on social media. Here's a quote from the article @Del901 linked:

The music producer brushed off the criticism via social media, reposting a video of a fan who said it was “disgusting” that viewers were questioning the truth of the accident. “Thank you for your support,” Casey wrote. “I think most people don’t know how severe the injury was, and everyone deserves a good roast — I just wish y’all knew the whole story!”

I'm curious about his last sentence regarding the "WHOLE story"! There seems to be a lot of behind-the-scenes trouble this year and cast members appear to want to let it all out!
Reality Steve said there is a whole other story going on in BiP this year that we are not being shown.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 7/4/2022 at 3:57 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

I still remember her with kirk, how when new people came in she was so smug and sayinf “ were the old married couple” in that moment i felt badly for her , but it was obvious she didnt really like evan. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ashley I and Jared stunned by the audience reaction to their coverage.

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-ashley-iaconetti-jared-haibon-feel-like-failures-after-guest-role-criticism/

Couple of excerpts 

It makes us feel like failures because the show took a chance with us, and we didn't ask for them to, but the fact that they wanted to means the world to us," Jared said in a conversation with Entertainment Tonight.

"Honestly, I thought we'd go down there and ... it would be quick little scenes and they would show us on the date and it would be fast and quick and, 'Oh, so cute,' and then move on."

4. Data collected by Bachelor Data Analyst showed Ashley and Jared for nearly 17 minutes of screen time. By comparison, the next highest screen time for any other beachgoer was just eight minutes. 

I guess it was not their fault hey got so much airtime because the season in boring.

TPTB keep pushing the Ashley Eyelashes and Demi’s on us, when 98% of the viewers don’t want to see them…

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Casey was on Bachelor Happy Hour podcast and dropped some tea as the kids say. Highlights:

1. Faint - lots not shown which would explain ankle.  He said it was due to heat, dehydration, and lack of sleep coupled with anxiety 

2. He had kissed Brittney that was not shown and although nothing developed on her side, they were close.  She told him that it was really hard for her to go because of the vicious rumors from her season and that really wrecked her.  Peter thought him and Casey were friends and told Casey that he was going to ‘bury Brittney’ as payback for rejecting him.  So Casey wanted to let B know so she wasn’t blindsided. 

3. After he told her, he was confronted by Andrew S/his crew and yelled at for causing drama (which explains Andrew telling B not to confront Peter)

4. He said Andrew was kind of a prick to him the entire time and was really cocky.  Which makes sense. Casey is a non-entity in the social media realm. 

5. Michelle and Becca K (hosts) were talking about people knowing each prior to the show.  Casey confirmed that Rodney had a huge birthday party prior and Genevieve was there among other cast members.  Michelle said that she was going to go but Nayte told her it was only guys invited.  She said ‘that should of been a red flag’ 😂

it was actually an interesting podcast with a lot more nuances between the 3 of them.

Edited by LBS
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I wonder if Ashley and Jared realize that it was their behavior that was a turn-off not their presence. I thought it was fine for them to visit but I did not enjoy the farts, ocean peeing and constant references to their attempts to have sex.😂

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

I wonder if Ashley and Jared realize that it was their behavior that was a turn-off not their presence. I thought it was fine for them to visit but I did not enjoy the farts, ocean peeing and constant references to their attempts to have sex.😂

Agree. Jade and Tanner have visited a few times, but they are in and out with no discussions on bodily functions. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Jared and Ashley completely overstayed their welcome. The way she remembers BIP when she was on is completely different than what I remember. Stalking, even if you get the person, is never a good look. Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and the guy wouldn’t take no for an answer every season. It feels so manipulative. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

How to have sex when you have a baby:

Put the baby to bed, close the bedroom door, get busy.

OR, find a sitter, get on a plane to mexico, get on a reality show, talk to everyone about wanting to have sex and how its so difficult when you have a baby, have a few failed attempts on camera, talk about farts, then finally do the deed and make sure everyone knows.

Then when you get back home, get upset about how people think your story is contrived and boring.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
6 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Ashley I and Jared stunned by the audience reaction to their coverage.

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-ashley-iaconetti-jared-haibon-feel-like-failures-after-guest-role-criticism/

Couple of excerpts 

It makes us feel like failures because the show took a chance with us, and we didn't ask for them to, but the fact that they wanted to means the world to us," Jared said in a conversation with Entertainment Tonight.

"Honestly, I thought we'd go down there and ... it would be quick little scenes and they would show us on the date and it would be fast and quick and, 'Oh, so cute,' and then move on."

4. Data collected by Bachelor Data Analyst showed Ashley and Jared for nearly 17 minutes of screen time. By comparison, the next highest screen time for any other beachgoer was just eight minutes. 

I guess it was not their fault hey got so much airtime because the season in boring.

TPTB keep pushing the Ashley Eyelashes and Demi’s on us, when 98% of the viewers don’t want to see them…

I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS ARTICLE I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU!  EVERYONE FAST FORWARDED AND COMPLAINED!  Bachelor Nation is so cool sometimes.

3 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

No, for me it was just their appearance, full stop.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS ARTICLE I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU!  EVERYONE FAST FORWARDED AND COMPLAINED!  Bachelor Nation is so cool sometimes.

No, for me it was just their appearance, full stop.

I was annoyed to see them, but their behavior totally turned me off. Is there anything people wont do for attention? Im embarassed for them.

• Love 4

I finished the season of "Worst Cooks in America" that Wells was on, and he kind of won me over again by the end of it.  He was a little cooled down later.  His smile is just really one of the cutest I've ever seen.  I was kind of smitten again.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

And didn’t seem all that concerned.  They must be raking in the $.  

I can’t imagine #vanlife influencing pays that much! Unless Niel Lane did him a solid or something. I mean, if they hooked up 3 years ago, they’re like 2 seasons away from obscurity and Wells needing to play storytime to get the new class up to speed. Once upon a time there was an emotionally unavailable son of a shaman who couldn’t commit to a home, let alone a girlfriend…

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 5
46 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I can’t imagine #vanlife influencing pays that much! Unless Niel Lane did him a solid or something. I mean, if they hooked up 3 years ago, they’re like 2 seasons away from obscurity and Wells needing to play storytime to get the new class up to speed. Once upon a time there was an emotionally unavailable son of a shaman who couldn’t commit to a home, let alone a girlfriend…

Ooh, Ooh I can't wait to see the puppets he makes for THAT story!

• LOL 1