Type keyword(s) to search

Bachelor in Paradise in the Media

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I didn't think Jasmine looked good either. I thought in particular that her hair looked limp and like it had a lot of split ends. Then I remembered that she is, or at least was, a hair dresser, which made it even stranger that it looked so bad. I remembered the hair dresser part as Kevin's mother was so rude to her about it.  She basically said in so many words that her baby boy was a hero as a fire fighter, and she was a lowly hair dresser. I wondered how Kevin's subsequent hook ups through the franchise (including the one from the Winter Games) fared with Mama Wendt. 

Considering that Kevin's hookup from Winter Games was Ashley I, my guess is, not so great.

• LOL 2

Angela and Kamil were both on Bachelor in Paradise Canada.  He was his usual douche self.  Angela actually found love.  She is from South Carolina.  He is from Edmonton.  They were on the reunion show and announced they bot( moved to Toronto and just signed a lease on an apartment.  

• Love 1
10 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

Kevin W. and Astrid's newborn son, August, is hospitalized with Covid. Little guy is only 4 weeks old! Damn!  🙏

Just can't imagine what Kevin and Astrid are going through. They had such a tough time just trying to conceive this baby and now this. My heart breaks for them.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

People magazine and other sources are reporting that Demi Burnett has revealed she has recently been diagnosed with Autism. 

Demi Burnett autism diagnosis

I didn’t read the article yet, but presumably part of the diagnosis is her inappropriate comments in a low EQ/low empathy kind of way. But she gets giddy insulting people! People with autism (like my son) are just “telling the truth” and don’t mean to insult anyone. Demi premeditatedly “stirs the pot” and is thrilled to do so!

2 hours ago, chocolatine said:

If Fleiss brings her back for a third go-around on BIP and gives her a "woke" storyline about neurodiversity, I will quit watching not only BIP, but the entire franchise.

Oh, god. I think you called it. He apparently tweeted some history-making announcement is imminent or something like that.

• Useful 1
4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I didn’t read the article yet, but presumably part of the diagnosis is her inappropriate comments in a low EQ/low empathy kind of way. But she gets giddy insulting people! People with autism (like my son) are just “telling the truth” and don’t mean to insult anyone. Demi premeditatedly “stirs the pot” and is thrilled to do so!

My brother is autistic too, which is why I hate to see autism (or any kind of disability) being exploited on TV. Like you said, autistic people don't deliberately set out to insult people - my brother gets really upset with himself if he finds out that he offended someone. Demi's nastiness is a personality trait, not a disability.

BTW, my brother participated in a dating show in Germany that matched up people with disabilities. I was at first vehemently against it because I worried that he would be exploited for laughs, but he really wanted to do it. It ended up being really respectful and well done, and my brother had a great time even though he ended up not pursuing a relationship with the woman with whom he was matched. But most of the people involved in that show have disabilities, including the people who did the matching, so it's a completely different situation than a sleazy show like BIP touching this issue. If Fleiss is even thinking about doing something like that, I hope ABC puts a stop to it.

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Why am I totally blanking on Joe’s ex’s name—the wacky taxidermist? It’s got to hurt her that they broke up because neither was willing to leave their state—and Joe was insisting she move to Chicago. And now suddenly he has no problem leaving Chicago for Serena? Maybe it’s different because they’re both compromising and leaving their hometowns?

Well Joe thinks they're moving in together and he thinks it might be in Brooklyn and he thinks Serena's been living out of a suitcase for about eight months.   He probably thinks his old girlfriend's name was Kendall but he may have forgotten it completely by now.  The only thing he sounds sure of is that he gets along great with Serena's family although he hasn't met them yet.

Apparently he's supporting himself with a Saturday vlog about take-out food he picked up in Chicago and now it will be Brooklyn's food. He's an example for all of us.  How one man managed to leave the shelter of his family at age 35 and make a good living by filming himself eating hotdogs. 

• LOL 7
8 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Looks like BiP premiers August 16

A8B641D3-B69E-48E7-9ECD-D1546196ED48.jpeg

The way it says “it’s back” made me think this is an old promo. They wouldn’t advertise like that 4 months out. And, yep, it says Mon 8/16 but that’s a Tuesday this year, not Monday.

5 hours ago, JenE4 said:

The way it says “it’s back” made me think this is an old promo. They wouldn’t advertise like that 4 months out. And, yep, it says Mon 8/16 but that’s a Tuesday this year, not Monday.

5 hours ago, JenE4 said:

This was from TMZ where they posted BiP was renewed.    Maybe the date is old, but the renewal is accurate.  

On 2/27/2022 at 2:02 PM, seacliffsal said:

It seems to be that Demi will declare herself to be anything/everything in order to try to retain her Z-list celebrity.  I have no desire to see her on any show at any time.

Exactly . Mess with a girl, mess with a girl, be a back stabber, be a sexpot, be gay bi straight autistic, suicidal, whatever— i know i sound awful, but i dont beleive a damn thing she says , 

On 4/11/2022 at 1:10 PM, chocolatine said:

Tia is engaged. I hope that means that she never comes back to BIP and we'll never have to hear about who does and doesn't make her vagina dance.

Oh please 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I just hope I never see Tommy and Boops on my tv again. 

Oh, they’ll be back on as BIP resident in chief married couple, making numerous appearances to show off their status as an engaged couple. I just hope they don’t get married on the show.

• Love 2
(edited)
18 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I hope that her third Bachelor engagement sticks.  It will be sad if she ends up in Paradise looking for another fiance.

Why is he already wearing a ring that looks like a wedding ring?  I've never seen an engagement band on a man before.

Edited by nittany cougar
On 6/3/2022 at 3:19 PM, DEL901 said:

Ok this look horrible . Too trashy even for me🤣

On 5/30/2022 at 10:02 AM, nittany cougar said:

I hope that her third Bachelor engagement sticks.  It will be sad if she ends up in Paradise looking for another fiance.

Why is he already wearing a ring that looks like a wedding ring?  I've never seen an engagement band on a man before.

Boops? Is that what becca is called?

• Love 1