Type keyword(s) to search

Bachelor in Paradise in the Media

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Apparently Becca and Thomas got engaged again today too. Did the 1st one in May not count where she did the proposing?

I didn’t hear about that, but Clare announced that she got engaged twice and will get married twice, but for a really great reason.  Her mom has Alzheimer’s and easily gets overwhelmed, so when they went to tell her about the engagement, her fiancé dropped to a knee and proposed in front of her mom.  They’ll have a small second wedding so he4 mom can be there. 

• Love 3

What the heck did Olu do?!? I guess there was a reason why Serene so quickly and emphatically said no when Jesse asked whether there was any interest in Olu. Someone invite Brandon to a podcast!

'Bachelor in Paradise': Brandon Claims Olu Did 'Disgusting Actions' on the Beach
Brandon Jones just called out Olu Onajide on social media for his alleged "disgusting actions' on 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 8.

Read in Showbiz Cheat Sheet: 

https://apple.news/A-sL0KBjYTXmkl_4doLyy_g

• Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I want to read it, but are there any spoilers for BIP?

No. Just acknowledging that Olu left the show as of last night. Nothing future—just apparently something happened up through last night’s episode that wasn’t aired, but doesn’t give any details on what exactly happened.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Just Carol said:

In the main photo, Dean has a crutch.  I wonder what happened to his leg.  

Also, what is with all the crap he put Caelynn through?

He'd be so good looking if he cut his hair again and trimmed the stache down. I just can't get into his look. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, JenE4 said:

What the heck did Olu do?!? I guess there was a reason why Serene so quickly and emphatically said no when Jesse asked whether there was any interest in Olu. Someone invite Brandon to a podcast!

'Bachelor in Paradise': Brandon Claims Olu Did 'Disgusting Actions' on the Beach
Brandon Jones just called out Olu Onajide on social media for his alleged "disgusting actions' on 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 8.

Read in Showbiz Cheat Sheet: 

https://apple.news/A-sL0KBjYTXmkl_4doLyy_g

When the heck did Olu and Brandon interact? Brandon was on the original beach and Olu went to Casa whatever.

1 hour ago, deSchenke said:

When the heck did Olu and Brandon interact? Brandon was on the original beach and Olu went to Casa whatever.

My understanding is that Serene and Olu had a negative interaction and Brandon only knows about it second-hand from Serene.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

My understanding is that Serene and Olu had a negative interaction and Brandon only knows about it second-hand from Serene.

Do you think Brandon was also implying that something happened between Olu and himself during the silly teddy bear event on Michelle's season? He showed pics of that date and I wasn't sure if he was saying that there was a history with Olu.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

It was a courthouse wedding and they are still planning a big wedding next fall.   Odds are, they are expecting….but this is just my supposition.  

Maybe, but I think it's more likely to get a jump start on immigration.  Get the green card underway for Serena (if they are going to live in the States), then while that's churning, get planning for the big made-for-TV event.

Did the same when I got married to a non-citizen.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, DEL901 said:

It was a courthouse wedding and they are still planning a big wedding next fall.   Odds are, they are expecting….but this is just my supposition.  

I agree that this was most likely for immigration reasons. Other BIP couples like Adam and Raven, and Astrid and Kevin, had babies before they got married.

• Love 1

After delays due to Covid and then having a baby, Kevin and Astrid got hitched.  
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-in-paradises-astrid-loch-kevin-wendt-are-married/

With photos .   And, unlike many these days, they opted not to have any attendants.   Their son was with them at the alter, her mom walked her down the aisle and step dad officiated   

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-alums-astrid-loch-and-kevin-wendt-get-married-exclusive/

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Kevin may be the luckiest SOB to ever play in this franchise.  Big Astrid fan.

Third time is the charm. He “won” the original Bachelorette Canada, proposed and then got dumped.  Then went on Bachelor Winter Games. Dated Ashley I who dumped him when Jared realized she’d moved on, then was on BiP and had to watch them get engaged.  No wonder he initially panicked and dumped Astrid. Luckily he came to his senses.  

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Third time is the charm. He “won” the original Bachelorette Canada, proposed and then got dumped.  Then went on Bachelor Winter Games. Dated Ashley I who dumped him when Jared realized she’d moved on, then was on BiP and had to watch them get engaged.  No wonder he initially panicked and dumped Astrid. Luckily he came to his senses.  

All good points. Maybe Astrid isn't the luckiest woman there ever :)

Seems like they haven't plugged Rachel's visit to Paradise much lately. Maybe they cut it because she spent the whole time talking about how the process works and how happy she was with Tino, so they cut her?

Or maybe they needed time to explore how Ashley I pees in the ocean.

Edited by phlebas
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Seems like they haven't plugged Rachel's visit to Paradise much lately. Maybe they cut it because she spent the whole time talking about how the process works and how happy she was with Tino, so they cut her?

Or maybe they needed time to explore how Ashley I pees in the ocean.

Wow. I forgot she was even supposed to be there!   She would add even less than Ashley and Jared.  At least they got married. 

Wasn’t Gabby supposed to be there as well?  Since she and Erich have now broken up, last thing tptb would want to show is two people for whom the “process” didn’t work sooooooo spectacularly.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Wasn’t Gabby supposed to be there as well?  Since she and Erich have now broken up, last thing tptb would want to show is two people for whom the “process” didn’t work sooooooo spectacularly.  

I  hadn't heard Gabby was coming.  Maybe prep for DWTS was interfering?  Or she said no?

Edited by phlebas
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I dunno. Victoria looks like she’d eat her young!

Ohhhh yeah, like her mandibles unhook and she spends a weekend stretching her throat around her prey. A week of digesting and molting, and she ready for coffee in Rome or Stagecoach or whatever!

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Victoria and Greg look like a matched pair. This is not a compliment. 
https://people.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-victoria-fuller-greg-grippo-go-instagram-official/

The second photo in that article is so weird - it's another car interior picture and it looks like G has his hand around V's throat. She has her head tilted all the way back in what she must imagine looks like a sexy pose but she looks so bizarre and unattractive.

Greg, Johnny, Pilot Pete, Chris Soules.....I wonder if they all compare notes? I also wonder if The Mantis has had more conquests within Bachelor Nation than any other member male or female?

I didn't watch Katie's season so I don't know Greg. I'm surprised he didn't show up on BiP with the other guys from K's season. I know he's good friends w/ Andrew and Michael.

• Like 3

Bachelor Nation: Wells Adams Shares What Part of the ‘Paradise’ Reunion Was the ‘Most Authentic Thing’ He’s Ever Seen.
https://bachelornation.com/2022/11/23/wells-adams-shares-what-part-of-the-paradise-reunion-was-the-most-authentic-thing-he-s-ever-seen/

Yeah, sure, Wells. It's so authentic when you love someone to wait to say it until there's a studio audience and tv cameras.

Edited by tinkerbell
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

Genuinely, who is Kim?

Chin is a Chinese last name, I think.  I wonder if Jill is part Asian I had no idea.  Would be nice to see some of her relatives on her Instagram but alas, it's just 1 million selfies of just her.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay

Kevin and Astrid are expecting baby #2.  You have to scroll down to the end of the article.   I also like the second last photo of Astrid and baby August visiting dad at work…he is still a fire fighter, even if he does side gigs like being the Welks of BiP Canada. 
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/bips-astrid-loch-kevin-wendts-relationship-timeline/

Better article

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/bips-astrid-loch-is-pregnant-expecting-baby-no-2-after-ivf-journey/

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 3
  • Love 1