Type keyword(s) to search

Bachelor in Paradise in the Media

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, LBS said:

@chocolatine Amanda just debuted her new boyfriend on Instagram so hopefully not. But with these idiots who knows.  And yes I am ashamed that I know that.

Well, let's hope the boyfriend lasts at least until BIP filming is finished. I wonder if the new boobs are a "gift" from him.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Well, let's hope the boyfriend lasts at least until BIP filming is finished. I wonder if the new boobs are a "gift" from him.

To me it looks like the new boobs got him.  He seems super superficial in his posts.  

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/1/2018 at 7:50 AM, DEL901 said:

She did something strange to her eyebrows too.  

It looks like that stupid microblading.  I don't think I've seen anybody look good with it.  Their eyebrows remind me of this...

image.png.dc8e6a5b1ac75b504e874c6ebfd9e471.png

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

It looks like that stupid microblading.  I don't think I've seen anybody look good with it.  Their eyebrows remind me of this...

image.png.dc8e6a5b1ac75b504e874c6ebfd9e471.png

Thank you!  I hear so many people at work going on about microblading and it is all so ridiculous!  None of it looks natural or in any way good.

And I see that Amanda is a strong contender for Mother of the Year again.  Has she lost custody of those two poor girls yet?

• Love 7

I had never heard of this new eyebrow trend so of course I googled it. Semi-permanent tattoo??? This microblading name makes no sense. And I would never let someone do something even "semi" permanent on my face as part of a "trend." Colored contacts, ok, injecting dye into my eyes, no.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, dleighg said:

Semi-permanent tattoo???  This microblading name makes no sense.

The name really doesn't make any sense.  And for something semi-permanent, it sure is a lot of $$$ to pay, particularly for something that doesn't even look good.  I'll stick to my eyebrow pencil :)

• Love 4

Wow, she finally got him to cave.  Props, she'll be a first wife that looks more like a trophy than the 2nd wife.  Jared isn't that bright, so he got them out of order.  The first one is supposed to be the emotionally stable one, and the second one is supposed to be a cut-rate Kardashian.  

At least he doesn't have to worry about the wedding night de-flowering.  That random guy from the winter games took care of that little obstacle.  

I actually think they deserve each other.  

• Love 10
On 6/19/2018 at 3:26 PM, nicgwatchingtv said:

I hate what we see of Ashley I. I don't care at all about Jared. But I basically hope they work out because I don't know either of them enough to really have an opinion on who they should be with so I might as well believe them.

But I don't want to watch them. Go away already. And I honestly think that their love story sucks. Girl falls for boy who likes her but not enough. Girl throws crying fit after crying fit while trying to win the guy who is dating other people. Girl attacks females who the guy shows any interest in, calling them names, manipulating them and acting like a possessive freak because of a guy who they are not dating. Girl cries some more. Pouts some more. Years of this absolutely pathetic shit go by. Girl starts moving on and only then is the guy "okay, I guess I want you after all". And the girl like "yay!"??? It's a terrible, yucky story and I'd tell every women hoping to find a future spouse that she deserves better than a man who needed her to beg for him for years.

Carly and what's his name? Great. Jade and Tanner? Sure (though I'm starting to think that that will end in divorce). Raven and Adam? Okay. That annoying, preachy girl and the guy who was a jerk to Olivia? At least  the proposal was sweet. But Ashley I and Jared are not a love story anyone should be swooning over.

Good points. Nothing I've seen from either Ashley or Jared suggests they're emotionally ready for marriage. I can't imagine they have a healthy relationship that lasts, because their values and idea of a relationship are delusional. 

Don't follow these people IRL (if there is such a thing) so hadn't heard rumblings of divorce for Jade and Tanner. Carly is another one who wasn't emotionally mature enough when she got married, but maybe her husband's love and money will get her to grow up (I'm not one who thinks having kids changes who you are. I've reconnected with people years after they get married and have kids and they're still insecure and self absorbed if they were that way before kids). 

• Love 4

Season 5 cast list is out! It's mostly the usual suspects - Tia, Kendall, Krystal, David, Jordan, Grocer Joe, Venmo John - though I'm surprised Baby Bekah didn't take this opportunity to be on TV again. Kevin from Bachelor Winter Games is going to be there, so I imagine there'll be some awkwardness when Ashley I and Jared stop by to get engaged.

Keeping my fingers crossed that this season isn't ruined by any "misconduct". I'm having a very stressful summer and *need* my mindless trash TV.

• Love 10
(edited)

Can’t wait!!!  Hoping Grocery Joe and Venmo John stay sweet.  Also who is this Angela person?  I can’t remember her at all.  (Off to waste more work time investigating )

She was eliminated first night.  Ok I’m not going senile.

Edited by LBS
Wikipedia is my friend
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I'm surprised Baby Bekah didn't take this opportunity to be on TV again.

me too, I thought it was confirmed a while ago that she was back.  Yuki???  Wells???  Ugh

1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

though I'm surprised Baby Bekah didn't take this opportunity to be on TV again.

Doesn't the cast rotate?  So she might come in mid-season after some other contestants leave.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, LBS said:

Doesn't the cast rotate?  So she might come in mid-season after some other contestants leave.

They bring new ones on as the season goes on, but this article mentioned 20 people, I don't recall them having more than that.

7 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

Another Bachelor in Paradise couple bites the dust.

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-taylor-nolan-derek-peth-split/

He needs to work on his emotional intelligence!

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, LBS said:

That makes sense. I can see TPTB bringing her in later in the game to try to mess with one of the "established" couples (you know, those who've known each other for ten whole days). Since she's such a "free spirit" and all.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, LBS said:

Elan Gale (producer) tweeted that it is a partial list so Bekah is probably coming in later.

I wont rule anything out, but she was on one of the show commentary podcasts last week as a guest, and she is commenting on twitter about things happening in Paradise in a way that makes clear she is not in Sayulita.  I've heard the cast that rotates in gets sequestered in a Hotel in town and don't know who is the "starting cast", though who knows. 

I dont think she is showing up. 

• Love 2
(edited)
13 hours ago, call me ishmael said:

I’m shocked that Tia got over her “feelings” for Colton.

He may still show up.

I know who the perfect couple would be: Jordan and Krystal. I would watch to see that hookup.

Also if Wills ends up on Paradise, I think he and Kendall would get along pretty well.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Also if Wills ends up on Paradise, I think he and Kendall would get along pretty well.

I would be 100% for this pairing. I love them both and feel they are both too good for anyone else in this incestuous cesspool. Though they've both agreed to be on it, repeatedly, so they are only "too good" is relative to the group they are associating themselves with.

I think it's a partial list only because those who haven't been kicked off Becca's season can't be spoiled ahead of time.  Every season they released the whole cast (rotating) and leave out whoever is left on the main show.  Then as Becca lets them go, they'll say, "Catch him on BiP this season!"

• Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:49 PM, LBS said:

Can’t wait!!!  Hoping Grocery Joe and Venmo John stay sweet.  Also who is this Angela person?  I can’t remember her at all.  (Off to waste more work time investigating )

She was eliminated first night.  Ok I’m not going senile.

Whew! I'm not going senile, either. I had NO recollection of an Angela either.  I'm annoyed as heck that Yuki from Bachelor Winter Games is back as Wells'  bartender sidekick. I could not stand that squeaky baby girl voice of hers and was probably the only one who did not find her endearing.  I liked lawyer Nick from Becca's season and glad he is back on BIP as we didn't really get to see/hear much of him this season. Also hope that Grocer Joe turns out to be a nice guy. I think Venmo John probably is really sweet IRL so fingers crossed.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

I'm annoyed as heck that Yuki from Bachelor Winter Games is back as Wells'  bartender sidekick. I could not stand that squeaky baby girl voice of hers and was probably the only one who did not find her endearing.

Quote back!  But I found Yuki to be extremely grating in personality and voice.  So you can join me at the lunch table on Tuesdays to moan about her!

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

I'm annoyed as heck that Yuki from Bachelor Winter Games is back as Wells'  bartender sidekick. I could not stand that squeaky baby girl voice of hers and was probably the only one who did not find her endearing.

29 minutes ago, LBS said:

Quote back!  But I found Yuki to be extremely grating in personality and voice.  So you can join me at the lunch table on Tuesdays to moan about her!

Save me a seat, I cannot stand her!

• Love 6

I can't imagine any woman, who's seen the show, wanting anything to do with Chris.  Except some fame whore who just wants another 5 minutes on the show.  So, I guess, that would be all of them!

• Love 4
On 6/26/2018 at 12:53 PM, Koalagirl said:

Another Bachelor in Paradise couple bites the dust.

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-taylor-nolan-derek-peth-split/

Dammit. I was actually rooting for them and thought they had something long term which is definitely not my assumption for practically any reality tv "couple" - I'm looking at you Ashley and Jared! 

Anyone have the real juice as to the reason of the breakup? I mean the article mentioned he relocated to NY 4 months after their engagement and she stay in Seattle. Clearly there were problems around that time, I'd imagine.... 

• Love 1

Not true insight, but I follow Sarah Hyland on Instagram and I know she and Wells hung out with Derek and Taylor over New Years in NYC. Taylor just did not seem to fit in, and I wondered back then how long they would last. Their group were all outgoing, quirky, semi partiers and Taylor doesn’t drink. In one story they were watching a Bachelor winter games episode together and making fun, like we all do here, and Taylor basically said she couldn’t participate because it was too mean. Which is very sweet of her, but just made her even more of an outsider. 

So my guess is they tried, but they’re really just too different. 

On 8/4/2018 at 5:20 PM, RealitytvLover said:

Dammit. I was actually rooting for them and thought they had something long term which is definitely not my assumption for practically any reality tv "couple" - I'm looking at you Ashley and Jared! 

Anyone have the real juice as to the reason of the breakup? I mean the article mentioned he relocated to NY 4 months after their engagement and she stay in Seattle. Clearly there were problems around that time, I'd imagine.... 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, CindyBee said:

Unfortunately Leo has joined the ranks of "better have quit while you were ahead" and not gone to Paradise as (1) attacking a fan favorite like Joe is never good and (2) he's stayed on the radar of folks and now is embroiled in a sexual harassment claim at work:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/08/bachelorette-leo-dottavio-sexual-harassment-universal-studios-investigating/

@CindyBee you posted this in the episode thread but responding here...

Boy, I was the first to jump on Baby Beckah for persecuting Leo via social media for the Wrong Reasons, but I guess it did cause an investigation to some actual (alleged) behavior. I love that the article references that the investigation is over the charge that “he slid into the DMs” of women on set, lol. I recall how one of the Bachelor Nation regulars here (sorry, I forget who) had to explain to the rest of us what “slid into DMs” meant after a Wrong Reasons accusation of such. If this goes to trial, imaging, “Your honor, the defendant slid into the plantiff’s DMs.”

• Love 1

The article is now gone.  If you click, it says the author deleted it.  

The website by the way, is a monthly subscription page where people can self-publish their own stuff.  It's just a $5.00 per month blog.  Nobody is paying him a dime to publish his "expertise".  Idiot. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 4

I got to read it too before Goose deleted it and all I could do was cringe multiple times and then reach for the brain bleach when done.  Amy Kaufman of the LA Times said it best when she replied on twitter: WHY

I did see he tweeted out that he was surprising his mom with a visit as his day had been "tough" so I guess from this little tome not going over well to people trashing him for being a tool, he needed to get away.   Such an idiot.

• Love 4