Type keyword(s) to search

Bachelor in Paradise in the Media

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Queen Victoria looks quite different.  Hair dye, weight loss, a bit of work done?

Definitely work done, and she looks terrible! Normally I would feel bad for someone who's so insecure to do that to themselves, but Victoria is so nasty I can't muster any sympathy for her.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

Definitely work done, and she looks terrible! Normally I would feel bad for someone who's so insecure to do that to themselves, but Victoria is so nasty I can't muster any sympathy for her.

She probably thinks she looks hot, tho! Lol

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I think Victoria might be in for a rude awakening with her attitude and bad makeover, because it wouldn't surprise me if those guys left her ass on the beach.  

I'd be surprised if anyone gives her a rose, unless it's producer-driven.

• Love 4

No Dr. Joe???? I thought he was mentioned months ago as one of the first ones selected for BIP???

Boo! I hope he’s at least on the roster for one of the late-comers.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Arkay said:

No Dr. Joe???? I thought he was mentioned months ago as one of the first ones selected for BIP???

Boo! I hope he’s at least on the roster for one of the late-comers.

Supposed to be almost 40 people in total.  He could still be there.  

• Love 2

Elan Gale, long-time Bachelor producer, is working on a new show for HBO Max called FBoy Island. For those who haven’t heard of the term F*uck-boy, it’s exactly as you imagine. Half the cast is There for the Wrong Reasons…on purpose. Will our single ladies find love, or be played? This sounds fantastic!

Also, while I have your attention, Love Island is currently on CBS 5 nights a week! If you missed the first week, you can probably catch it on demand or online. If you love BIP, you’d love Love Island…and I imagine FBoy Island.

FBoy Island

• Love 2
On 7/13/2021 at 7:54 PM, DEL901 said:

Huh! I wonder whether this is why she sent Connor and some of these others home now, if the show convinced her to let go of any favorites now if she knew she wasn’t going to pick them to give them a chance in Paradise. No wonder why she didn’t need a cocktail party to make a decision—they already told her who they wanted to cast!

• Useful 4
On 7/25/2021 at 5:31 PM, chocolatine said:

Good for them. I wasn't a fan of hers on Ick Vile's season based on her oversharing (the story about attacking a cheating ex with a stiletto, saying that a man had never given her an orgasm, etc.), but after she got together with Adam they stayed pretty low-key.

For what it's worth, the orgasm story was producer driven, it was all fake. 

On 7/8/2021 at 12:24 PM, DEL901 said:

Official cast photos are out…I’m assuming these are just the day one folks.  
https://ew.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-season-7-cast-photos/?slide=5b4a40bb-7c0a-4283-995e-1dbbc32d72f0#5b4a40bb-7c0a-4283-995e-1dbbc32d72f0

Queen Victoria looks quite different.  Hair dye, weight loss, a bit of work done?

Wow, I did a lot of "huh? who??" looking through that list. Guess they're saving the bigger "names" for later cause I think I recognized about 6 people total.

The entire preview shown on AFTR of Katie's season seemed to revolve around Demi, ugh. So I guess her "brave" coming out story was a one-season arc, since she was making out with various men. She's so tiresome. And I think I spotted one of those damn twins again, can they please give up on the BiP? I'm guessing if it's not both of them, it's the quiet one who seems unable to attract a man unless she's entertaining their fantasy of a threesome with her and her sister. 

• Love 4
On 7/15/2021 at 6:23 PM, chocolatine said:

I wonder what they'll tell their children about how they got together.

"Mommy and daddy met on a reality show. Mommy became immediately obsessed with daddy, but he wasn't attracted to her and wanted to date other women. Mommy stalked him obsessively for years until no other woman wanted to date him anymore, at which point daddy resigned himself to a relationship with mommy. And they lived happily ever after!"

hahahahaha i just spit out my coffee thank you very much. that is such an ikky (lack of big words today) way they got together that I just cant with them. :::shudder::::. but your telling it is spot on and hilarious!!!

On 8/12/2021 at 10:27 PM, ljenkins782 said:

Wow, I did a lot of "huh? who??" looking through that list. Guess they're saving the bigger "names" for later cause I think I recognized about 6 people total.

The entire preview shown on AFTR of Katie's season seemed to revolve around Demi, ugh. So I guess her "brave" coming out story was a one-season arc, since she was making out with various men. She's so tiresome. And I think I spotted one of those damn twins again, can they please give up on the BiP? I'm guessing if it's not both of them, it's the quiet one who seems unable to attract a man unless she's entertaining their fantasy of a threesome with her and her sister. 

how many of us knew Demi was faking it with her whatever she was just to get attention. cannot stand her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

Demi also was on an episode of Celebrity Dating Game so for whatever reason TPTB love her and her willingness to be whatever they want as long as she gets to be on the t.v.

So she is considered a celebrity ? Speaking of Demi , whatever happened to the other obnoxious contestant , corrine ?

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

Speaking of Demi , whatever happened to the other obnoxious contestant , corrine ?

Corinne almost ended the franchise a couple of years ago by getting blackout drunk, having sex with DeMario in the pool, then claiming that she hadn't given consent. The show has steered clear of her ever since.

• Love 5

I do remember that about corrine -i recall when Kaitlyn was the scourge of the bachelor nation but i figured corrine would get some redemption. Imagine that too sleazy for this franchise!

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

I do remember that about corrine -i recall when Kaitlyn was the scourge of the bachelor nation but i figured corrine would get some redemption. Imagine that too sleazy for this franchise!

I don't think anything is too sleazy for the franchise, but that particular incident was a huge liability - IIRC, there was a legal investigation conducted by the parent company - which is why Corinne has become persona non grata.

10 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Was Corrine the one that had the nanny?

Yes, but obviously even the nanny couldn't stop Corinne from making a drunk fool of herself and almost taking down the franchise in the process.

• Love 2

Sort of media-ish but Grocery Store Joe’s brother was arrested in July for being part of bookie ring.  The article mentions Joe and it is damming with faint praise.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicago.suntimes.com/platform/amp/crime/2021/4/13/22380577/former-melrose-park-cop-charged-part-gambling-investigation
“Amabile’s brother Joe became a minor celebrity after appearing on “The Bachelorette” and, subsequently, other reality shows.“

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, LBS said:

Sort of media-ish but Grocery Store Joe’s brother was arrested in July for being part of bookie ring.  The article mentions Joe and it is damming with faint praise.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicago.suntimes.com/platform/amp/crime/2021/4/13/22380577/former-melrose-park-cop-charged-part-gambling-investigation
“Amabile’s brother Joe became a minor celebrity after appearing on “The Bachelorette” and, subsequently, other reality shows.“

Yikes, dad and criminal brother were cops.  And uncle was a firefighter and convicted mobster?   I guess getting into the grocery biz was a way to avoid going the way of his brother and uncle. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

guess getting into the grocery biz was a way to avoid going the way of his brother and uncle. 

A more cynical person might think that it could also be a good way to set up a front for cleaning money.  Or else that person just binged a lot of DeNiro movies last weekend. 😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Yikes, dad and criminal brother were cops.  And uncle was a firefighter and convicted mobster?   I guess getting into the grocery biz was a way to avoid going the way of his brother and uncle. 

Or it was just a money laundering operation for his mob affiliations 

• Love 7

Both Brendan and Pieper are idiots but for some reason I find it especially pathetic that Pieper has never even cracked 100k followers. That's pretty low considering she was one of the frontrunners on Matt's season. I doubt that even the laxative tea and hair gummy advertisers were beating down her door. Even more pathetic is that her job title on Matt's season was "grad student" - you'd think she'd have been a little smarter and more strategic about this whole thing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1