Type keyword(s) to search

Bachelor in Paradise in the Media

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, LBS said:

Hannah G. and Dylan.  And please don't ask how quickly I remembered that.  Let's just all agree  that it was a pathetically small time frame. 

Noooo! 😱 I forgot about them. Poor girl. I was hoping her friends and family would have staged a Katie-Holmes-Level intervention by now to get her away from Dylan and Bachelor Nation. I don’t know how the (normal) people around her don’t see how creepy and possessive he is. 😢

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

https://people.com/tv/dean-michael-unglert-details-scary-ski-accident-swiss-alps/

Of course, People had to dredge up his relationship with Caelynn who does not appear to have been with him in Switzerland:

Unglert told PEOPLE earlier this month that he and girlfriend Caelynn Miller-Keyes are being “super patient” with their relationship.

“There’s no, like, impending engagements or anything like that,” he said when PEOPLE caught up with the podcaster at the KIIS Jingle Ball.

“We understand that with the Bachelor franchise, you kind of get put in a pressure cooker with your relationship and we’re just traveling together, exploring each other, and having fun and doing what we’re doing,” Unglert said, admitting that Miller-Keyes might see it a little differently.

“She might tell you otherwise but it seems like, you know, we’re on a good path at the moment and there’s nothing really on the horizon but I think that’s kind of the best,” he added. “You don’t really set like relationship goals until later on down the line, so we’ll see.”

Miller-Keyes added that she doesn’t “want to rush anything,” but foresees them moving in together in the future.

“We’re at such a good place right now,” she told PEOPLE. “We’ll move in together when the time is right, but I don’t want to rush anything and I don’t want it to be contingent on a lease ending or something like that. But maybe. Maybe next year. Maybe in 2 years. Who knows.”

Edited by DEL901

The most interesting bit there was "she might tell you otherwise". hmmm. So have they not talked about the state of their relationship to the point that he thinks it's great but has no idea what she thinks (or maybe doesn't care what she thinks/wants) or does he know she's a pathological liar and will say whatever she thinks will get her the most attention at the time? Honestly, with these two, it could go either way. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

So have they not talked about the state of their relationship to the point that he thinks it's great but has no idea what she thinks (or maybe doesn't care what she thinks/wants) or does he know she's a pathological liar and will say whatever she thinks will get her the most attention at the time?

I think it's all of the above. Between Dean's avoidance of anything serious and Caelynn's victim complex, I'm surprised they're still together at all.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I think it's all of the above. Between Dean's avoidance of anything serious and Caelynn's victim complex, I'm surprised they're still together at all.

Both their pictures appear in the dictionary when you look up “Red Flags”. This “relationship” is pretty much doomed unless everything goes perfect, because neither one is emotionally mature enough to handle the slightest hiccup. 

• Love 6

I agree that I don’t understand how it’s cheating. How is it different than any two people helping each other fill out a bracket? I’m no huge Jade and Tanner fan but unless I’m missing something I think she won fair and square.

53 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

She also treated him like shit on BIP and only became interested in him when he became an audience favorite on DWTS.

Yes, I remember she sure did.  I remember seeing her in the audience on DTWS.   

I saw them on an interview with Lauren Zima, around a month ago. They had moved in together and Lauren asked him if he bought an engagement ring yet. I was shocked to see it on Twitter, but then not really shocked. I like him better than her. Is it too late to replace Peter with him??!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, nutty1 said:

This one surprised me. They were only married 8 months ago. 

https://bachelornation.com/2020/02/14/krystal-nielson-chris-randone-separate/

I think they may also be the first franchise divorce (well I guess to be fair it's still just a separation). There was that whole weirdness with Lacey and Marcus but it was confirmed that they'd never actually gotten legally married. But every other couple from the franchise who've gotten married are still married. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

I think they may also be the first franchise divorce (well I guess to be fair it's still just a separation). There was that whole weirdness with Lacey and Marcus but it was confirmed that they'd never actually gotten legally married. But every other couple from the franchise who've gotten married are still married. 

If they get any more marriages expect that percentage to rise. 
These famewhores are realizing that the key to sustained Fleiss attention is showing up in Paradise for the wedding.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, nutty1 said:

This one surprised me. They were only married 8 months ago. 

https://bachelornation.com/2020/02/14/krystal-nielson-chris-randone-separate/

I'm not surprised at all. Both of them showed major personality red flags on their respective Bachelor/Bachelorette seasons (I still shudder at Chris telling Becca "you owe me 1000 kisses"). I'm sure all of that came back in full force once the initial infatuation wore off.

• Love 14

Nope, no surprise at all.  They bonded over surviving childhood trauma, lived together just a short while & seemed to just revel in the spotlight.  

I disliked both of them, especially Krystal for unloading on baby Bekah on their 2-on-1 Arie date.  She just REEKED of shadiness, fakeness and superficiality.  As long as she "won", she'd be happy.

They definitely got a nice first wedding out of it, fully financed, televised and all eyes on them.  They both really need therapy, but anybody want to bet we'll see one of them on Paradise again?  Next year, probably.  

• Love 7

So those two broke up? Not surprised. They both felt off to me and their off-ness was not an entertaining reality TV kind. I found them boring. So excuse me while I laugh at their misfortune from my snarky seat of solitude. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Oops, sorry. I shouldn’t laugh so loudly at their journey of tru lurve coming to an end.  hahahahahahahaha. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

All these famewhores are so fake that I'm just assuming Krystal & Chris separated (and not divorced) because they want to get back on BiP so they can have this crazy and "most dramatic season ever" of will-they-get-back-together-or-not and by the end be like, "oh just kidding! we luuuurve each other! ABC's going to pay for our vow renewal!"

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

All these famewhores are so fake that I'm just assuming Krystal & Chris separated (and not divorced) because they want to get back on BiP so they can have this crazy and "most dramatic season ever" of will-they-get-back-together-or-not and by the end be like, "oh just kidding! we luuuurve each other! ABC's going to pay for our vow renewal!"

I can absolutely, totally see this happening.  Nice call!

• Love 3
On 2/17/2020 at 4:44 PM, Fireball said:

Interesting.  I mean, maybe his laidback lifestyle calmed her down a bit to not be so focused on what she thought she wanted but wasn't really "her"?  So she had a chance to realize what she really wanted to do and the type of relationship she wanted?  Who knows...

• Love 1

The thirst of most of these people in Bachelor Nation, never ceases to amaze me. I was surprised to see Hannah B. there because sure she and Hannah G. were friendly enough during Colton's season but Dylan has been a straight up dick about Hannah B. multiple times since her season ended.

He's made multiple not at all subtle comments of her being manipulative and fake. And there she is at their engagement party. But it all made sense when I read that the whole thing would be covered by People Magazine. So anything for some press I guess. 

• Love 4

For some reason* Hannah G and Dylan annoy me the most out of all the BIP "couples".  Even Krystal and Chris didn't bother me as much.   They just seem so smug and low-key mean underneath their sweet exteriors.   

*lingering hatred of high-school and the popular clique because I guess I'm still petty.

• Love 6
On 2/23/2020 at 9:25 PM, Artsda said:

I keep hoping Hannah will wise up and realize how creepy Dylan is, but I guess not. Hope she enjoys life as the big spoon 🤷‍♂️

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 2/29/2020 at 7:40 AM, Fireball said:

Apparently Caelynn and Dean are not married; they have just been trolling fans that they're husband and wife.  They had a commitment ceremony; the ring that Dean's wearing is reportedly a commitment ring. I'm not sure what that is exactly. I'm assuming it's like a promise ring?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dean-unglert-caelynn-miller-keyes-222300540.html 

I assume a commitment ring means "I'll definitely...probably... date you for at least 3 more months" which makes sense when you're maybe in high school. Frankly, I don't really understand the point of promise rings, it feels like a way to get your girlfriend to stop pressuring you (temporarily) to get engaged or you're saying "I love you enough but not yet enough to get engaged". 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

I assume a commitment ring means "I'll definitely...probably... date you for at least 3 more months" which makes sense when you're maybe in high school. Frankly, I don't really understand the point of promise rings, it feels like a way to get your girlfriend to stop pressuring you (temporarily) to get engaged or you're saying "I love you enough but not yet enough to get engaged". 

The bolded cracked me up! 

I also don't get promise rings; they seem stupid to me.  It’s a promise to one day propose and get engaged. A promise to one day promise to make a legal commitment.

I mean one doesn't need to buy a promise ring to reassure your partner that one day, you’d like to get engaged. One can idk instead discuss the idea of marriage somewhere down the line like adults.

However, I've only known one person who had a promise ring and she was a teen which was so very weird to me. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Fireball said:

I mean one doesn't need to buy a promise ring to reassure your partner that one day, you’d like to get engaged. One can idk instead discuss the idea of marriage somewhere down the line like adults.

I don't get it. Is a promise ring just a training engagement ring? Like, I don't want to commit to an engagement at the moment but I want to lock you in in case I do decide to propose to you down the road? Like a down payment on an engagement? It sounds like BS to me. If some guy tried to give me a promise ring I'd tell him I don't date children and go find a man who isn't going to "commit" until he's actually ready to commit. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

I don't get it. Is a promise ring just a training engagement ring? Like, I don't want to commit to an engagement at the moment but I want to lock you in in case I do decide to propose to you down the road? Like a down payment on an engagement? It sounds like BS to me. If some guy tried to give me a promise ring I'd tell him I don't date children and go find a man who isn't going to "commit" until he's actually ready to commit. 

I think that's what a promise ring is... I never really understood them; I always thought a promise ring was stupid. When I read that Caelynn and Dean had a commitment ceremony and Dean was wearing a ring. It made me think of a promise ring. Both promise/commitment rings seem stupid to me.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

I was always under the impression that 13 was the upper age limit for giving promise rings.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, Fireball said:

I think that's what a promise ring is... I never really understood them; I always thought a promise ring was stupid. When I read that Caelynn and Dean had a commitment ceremony and Dean was wearing a ring. It made me think of a promise ring. Both promise/commitment rings seem stupid to me.

I thought it was started by religious groups to promote abstinence among young teens? Young people dating, going through puberty with raging hormones, would make promises to each other to wait until marriage to have sex. Unless I’m misremembering things. It’s basically Dean and Caelyn admitting they’re in a state of repressed adolescence. 

• Love 2
On 3/3/2020 at 3:54 PM, Stan39 said:

I thought it was started by religious groups to promote abstinence among young teens? Young people dating, going through puberty with raging hormones, would make promises to each other to wait until marriage to have sex. Unless I’m misremembering things. It’s basically Dean and Caelyn admitting they’re in a state of repressed adolescence. 

Nah, I've heard of promise rings for decades with no religious meaning.  I always thought they were for high-schoolers who wanted to be more committed than just "going steady" but whose parents would shit a brick if they got engaged that young.

• Love 4
On 3/3/2020 at 4:54 PM, Stan39 said:

You’re thinking of purity rings. Dads give them to their daughters in return for a promise that the daughter will remain ‘pure’ until marriage. Truly creepy.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, JoBeth70 said:

You’re thinking of purity rings. Dads give them to their daughters in return for a promise that the daughter will remain ‘pure’ until marriage. Truly creepy.

Thank you! Too many dumb and meaningless things to keep track of. Lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 3/10/2020 at 10:12 AM, LakeGal said:

I just heard that besides Coachella they may cancel Stagecoach because of the Coronavirus.  What will Blake do?  Is there a Blake without Stagecoach?

Both Coachella and Stagecoach have been postponed until October: https://people.com/music/coachella-stagecoach-officially-postponed-coronavirus-outbreak/

With all the "social distancing" that's going on, I'm sure the Bachelor alumni events/parties are going to be curtailed as well. We might actually have a BIP season without half the people having hooked up before the show, that would be quite refreshing.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 4

I was scrolling through YouTube videos and saw one labeled, “Demi and Kristian: Their Love Story” with a picture of them. The run time was 3 minutes and 36 seconds and I thought, “That sounds about right.”

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Stan39 said:

I was scrolling through YouTube videos and saw one labeled, “Demi and Kristian: Their Love Story” with a picture of them. The run time was 3 minutes and 36 seconds and I thought, “That sounds about right.”

So basically a film about every second of their "romance"? lol

• LOL 5