Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
David T. Cole

Bachelor in Paradise in the Media

Hannah G. and Dylan.  And please don't ask how quickly I remembered that.  Let's just all agree  that it was a pathetically small time frame. 

• Laugh 6

45 minutes ago, LBS said:

Hannah G. and Dylan.  And please don't ask how quickly I remembered that.  Let's just all agree  that it was a pathetically small time frame. 

Noooo! 😱 I forgot about them. Poor girl. I was hoping her friends and family would have staged a Katie-Holmes-Level intervention by now to get her away from Dylan and Bachelor Nation. I don’t know how the (normal) people around her don’t see how creepy and possessive he is. 😢

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

https://people.com/tv/dean-michael-unglert-details-scary-ski-accident-swiss-alps/

Of course, People had to dredge up his relationship with Caelynn who does not appear to have been with him in Switzerland:

Unglert told PEOPLE earlier this month that he and girlfriend Caelynn Miller-Keyes are being “super patient” with their relationship.

“There’s no, like, impending engagements or anything like that,” he said when PEOPLE caught up with the podcaster at the KIIS Jingle Ball.

“We understand that with the Bachelor franchise, you kind of get put in a pressure cooker with your relationship and we’re just traveling together, exploring each other, and having fun and doing what we’re doing,” Unglert said, admitting that Miller-Keyes might see it a little differently.

“She might tell you otherwise but it seems like, you know, we’re on a good path at the moment and there’s nothing really on the horizon but I think that’s kind of the best,” he added. “You don’t really set like relationship goals until later on down the line, so we’ll see.”

Miller-Keyes added that she doesn’t “want to rush anything,” but foresees them moving in together in the future.

“We’re at such a good place right now,” she told PEOPLE. “We’ll move in together when the time is right, but I don’t want to rush anything and I don’t want it to be contingent on a lease ending or something like that. But maybe. Maybe next year. Maybe in 2 years. Who knows.”

Edited by DEL901

The most interesting bit there was "she might tell you otherwise". hmmm. So have they not talked about the state of their relationship to the point that he thinks it's great but has no idea what she thinks (or maybe doesn't care what she thinks/wants) or does he know she's a pathological liar and will say whatever she thinks will get her the most attention at the time? Honestly, with these two, it could go either way. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

So have they not talked about the state of their relationship to the point that he thinks it's great but has no idea what she thinks (or maybe doesn't care what she thinks/wants) or does he know she's a pathological liar and will say whatever she thinks will get her the most attention at the time?

I think it's all of the above. Between Dean's avoidance of anything serious and Caelynn's victim complex, I'm surprised they're still together at all.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I think it's all of the above. Between Dean's avoidance of anything serious and Caelynn's victim complex, I'm surprised they're still together at all.

Both their pictures appear in the dictionary when you look up “Red Flags”. This “relationship” is pretty much doomed unless everything goes perfect, because neither one is emotionally mature enough to handle the slightest hiccup. 

• Like 6

I agree that I don’t understand how it’s cheating. How is it different than any two people helping each other fill out a bracket? I’m no huge Jade and Tanner fan but unless I’m missing something I think she won fair and square.

They coordinated their max-out 150 lineups to increase their chances of winning. 

Coordinating is against the rules.

Edited by Artsda

I figured it wouldn't last.  He seems like a true Chicago guy; she's more LA.

• Like 3

They actually had a year and a half run.  Not bad.  I guess the Instagram $$ have dried up, so time to move on.  

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I figured it wouldn't last.  He seems like a true Chicago guy; she's more LA.

She also treated him like shit on BIP and only became interested in him when he became an audience favorite on DWTS.

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

She also treated him like shit on BIP and only became interested in him when he became an audience favorite on DWTS.

Yes, I remember she sure did.  I remember seeing her in the audience on DTWS.   

I saw them on an interview with Lauren Zima, around a month ago. They had moved in together and Lauren asked him if he bought an engagement ring yet. I was shocked to see it on Twitter, but then not really shocked. I like him better than her. Is it too late to replace Peter with him??!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nutty1 said:

This one surprised me. They were only married 8 months ago. 

https://bachelornation.com/2020/02/14/krystal-nielson-chris-randone-separate/

I think they may also be the first franchise divorce (well I guess to be fair it's still just a separation). There was that whole weirdness with Lacey and Marcus but it was confirmed that they'd never actually gotten legally married. But every other couple from the franchise who've gotten married are still married. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

10 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

I think they may also be the first franchise divorce (well I guess to be fair it's still just a separation). There was that whole weirdness with Lacey and Marcus but it was confirmed that they'd never actually gotten legally married. But every other couple from the franchise who've gotten married are still married. 

If they get any more marriages expect that percentage to rise. 
These famewhores are realizing that the key to sustained Fleiss attention is showing up in Paradise for the wedding.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, nutty1 said:

This one surprised me. They were only married 8 months ago. 

https://bachelornation.com/2020/02/14/krystal-nielson-chris-randone-separate/

I'm not surprised at all. Both of them showed major personality red flags on their respective Bachelor/Bachelorette seasons (I still shudder at Chris telling Becca "you owe me 1000 kisses"). I'm sure all of that came back in full force once the initial infatuation wore off.

• Like 10

Nope, no surprise at all.  They bonded over surviving childhood trauma, lived together just a short while & seemed to just revel in the spotlight.  

I disliked both of them, especially Krystal for unloading on baby Bekah on their 2-on-1 Arie date.  She just REEKED of shadiness, fakeness and superficiality.  As long as she "won", she'd be happy.

They definitely got a nice first wedding out of it, fully financed, televised and all eyes on them.  They both really need therapy, but anybody want to bet we'll see one of them on Paradise again?  Next year, probably.  

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

So those two broke up? Not surprised. They both felt off to me and their off-ness was not an entertaining reality TV kind. I found them boring. So excuse me while I laugh at their misfortune from my snarky seat of solitude. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Oops, sorry. I shouldn’t laugh so loudly at their journey of tru lurve coming to an end.  hahahahahahahaha. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

All these famewhores are so fake that I'm just assuming Krystal & Chris separated (and not divorced) because they want to get back on BiP so they can have this crazy and "most dramatic season ever" of will-they-get-back-together-or-not and by the end be like, "oh just kidding! we luuuurve each other! ABC's going to pay for our vow renewal!"

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

All these famewhores are so fake that I'm just assuming Krystal & Chris separated (and not divorced) because they want to get back on BiP so they can have this crazy and "most dramatic season ever" of will-they-get-back-together-or-not and by the end be like, "oh just kidding! we luuuurve each other! ABC's going to pay for our vow renewal!"

I can absolutely, totally see this happening.  Nice call!

• Like 3

On 2/17/2020 at 4:44 PM, Fireball said:

Interesting.  I mean, maybe his laidback lifestyle calmed her down a bit to not be so focused on what she thought she wanted but wasn't really "her"?  So she had a chance to realize what she really wanted to do and the type of relationship she wanted?  Who knows...

• Like 1

The thirst of most of these people in Bachelor Nation, never ceases to amaze me. I was surprised to see Hannah B. there because sure she and Hannah G. were friendly enough during Colton's season but Dylan has been a straight up dick about Hannah B. multiple times since her season ended.

He's made multiple not at all subtle comments of her being manipulative and fake. And there she is at their engagement party. But it all made sense when I read that the whole thing would be covered by People Magazine. So anything for some press I guess. 

• Like 2

For some reason* Hannah G and Dylan annoy me the most out of all the BIP "couples".  Even Krystal and Chris didn't bother me as much.   They just seem so smug and low-key mean underneath their sweet exteriors.   

*lingering hatred of high-school and the popular clique because I guess I'm still petty.

• Like 2