Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Tastes Like Trouble

• Start Topic

Cynthia's peaceful divorce takes a bad turn when Peter goes to the press about their relationship. Also: Kenya hopes to mend differences with Matt; Kandi hosts a tasty-eats event, but Mama Joyce stirs up drama; and gossip is spilled about Porsha's past.

I'm not going to comment on the Kenya and Matt [insert bad word here], as I don't have the right words, so instead I'll snark on the chef from Kandi's restaurant. Why is he using whopped topping from a can? 

• Love 13

Who is a bigger mess: Matt, Kenya or Joyce?

@hula-la a lot of restaurants cut corners. Many use microwaves, premade mixes, frozen entrees or pizza, defrosted frozen pies and cakes. I know this from 1st hand experience in my life and from Kitchen Impossible and Gordon Ramsey's shows. 

• Love 4

When Matt told Kenya she says all kinds of shit out her mouth and thinks it ok because she leant put her hands on anyone I could have clapped. 

The fact is, Kenya knows she's trash and is terrified Matt is the last fool on earth even partially interested in dealing with her shenanigans. 

• Love 19

Mama Joyce called Todd and his mama and daughter all sorts of names and had zero respect. Now Phaedra had bad blood with him and talked shit suddenly Joyce is his defender and has an axe to grind against Phaedra? Please! Wasn't this the same woman who during all this mess guilt tripped Phaedra into throwing Kandi Baby Shower? 

They must be paying this woman on the amount of shit she stirs like they did w Sheree last year. 

Kenya is not stupid and going on 46 yrs old. No reason for putting up with that breaking shit and yelling bullshit and they bicker like Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? End this. 

• Love 10

Go away and mind your own business, Joyce!

Kandi is doomed to have resting old lady bitch face like her mom and aunts. She's already in the early stages. I have never seen people as miserable as Joyce and her sisters. It's like they're mad they're still breathing.

Did Porsha's mom get gastric bypass? She seems to have lost weight rapidly.

It tickles me that Cynthia's divorce lawyer doesn't even bother to straighten up his office when he knows cameras are coming.

I can't even be bothered with Kenya and Matt.

ETA: Kenya and Matt are the couple that ruin group outings because they always have a stupid, juvenile argument.

Edited by RedKoolAide
  • Love 13

Despite the Phaedra bomb/now racial profiling drama and the Matt/Kenya crap, I'm finding this season pretty boring.  I also guess I'm just old, but, I find the choosing of a baby daddy without any kind of real relationship just odd.

I also think Kenya set Matt up as far as having him come over while the cameras were still there so that the drama could be filmed for the show.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 13

I thought Cynthia looked gorgeous when she went to her lawyer's office; coincidence that it was the simplest outfit and hairdo?

But seriously, between the braids, blowout and slicked back ponytail, how many hours were spent on her hair in just this one episode? 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Ubiquitous said:

Some random thoughts while this ran in the background:

• Why is Mama Joyce antagonizing Phaedra?
  • Kenya is proving what we've suspected about her all along; she antagonizes people and then wonders why things happen to her.

Kenya really set Matt up, keeping the production crew around to capture that creepy scene.

imo Kenya has a personality disorder (not surprising, given her background story) - I wonder if she's at all aware of the way she treats others. Does she always find herself alone, but not know why? 

• Love 15

Porsha:   Isn't 45 days 3 weeks?  What!

Mama Joyce:  Mind yours!  Kandi doesn't need your help.  You have too much time on your hands when you go to see an attorney about someone else's divorce.

Kenya:  Classic signs of domestic violence can start with punching walls and kicking out windows and eventually escalating to hitting you, then the I'm sorry and the pleading to be taken back.  Girl, leave with your face intact and all your teeth and your LIFE!

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kenya really set Matt up, keeping the production crew around to capture that creepy scene.

imo Kenya has a personality disorder (not surprising, given her background story) - I wonder if she's at all aware of the way she treats others. Does she always find herself alone, but not know why? 

Kenya may have a personality disorder, but Matt busting the windows is really beyond. If he's prone to that type of behavior when no one is watching, the only smart thing to do is meet with him when people are around be it production or in a public place. He also didn't deny it when Kenya said she could gave called the police for his past actions. I'm sure Kenya needles him, but that's not an excuse for his actions. Kenya needles everyone. At this point, I think I can confidently say that each of them is bad for the other and they have no business being together.

Because she's a child I'm excluding Riley, Kandi has some garbage female relatives. Joyce had no business meeting with Randy, the only attorney in Atlanta. (Does this man have a local judge show that he's trying to take national?) How is it Joyce's business if Phaedra stays married to Apollo? Kandi isn't friends with Phaedra. Joyce and the sour sisters have no problems being shady about all things Phaedra. There is no reason to involve Randy.

38 minutes ago, parrotlover said:

I don't know who was the biggest shit stirrer, Mama Joyce getting in Phaedra's business,  or Sheree bringing up that Porsche had dated Kandi's ex.

Sheree's shit was stupid because we learned that Kandi and Porsha had already had this discussion years ago.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 10

Oh Cynthia, please provide us with all your hard-won restaurant advice. 

So...do the producers hate Kandi or is she allowing all these crazy story lines because she's gone insane? First Brock and now Undercover Mother? A huge no on both.

How much you wanna bet when Matt loses control he manages not to break HIS OWN stuff (which probably consists of his car lease agreement and some barbells)?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

How did she set him up???  Getting violent - was all on him - and this wasn't his first time.  It's like saying that someone who is a victim of domestic violence - asked for it.   Wrong.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

Ya'll, I think I dislike Mama Joyce and the twaunts (that's twat+aunts) more so than Kenya.

Once again Joyce shows what a mental defective she is.  Why is she so obsessed with Phaedra's divorce?  It's none of her damned business for one, and if Phaedra decided not to get a divorce, it's her prerogative.  Either way, it's Phaedra's business and Joyce needs to butt her H.R. Pufnstuf looking self out of it.  And did anyone else notice the coldness when Aunt Nora greeted Kandi?  Her and Bertha both entered with stank faces in tow.  I bet it's because they were expecting to be getting big checks from that restaurant already.  Todd better get on the ball.

And Joyce, if anybody wishes they looked like you at 66, they must really have low body image.  You do not look good for 66.  If you had said you were 86, I might give you some credit.  But no....just no!

1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

I also think Kenya set Matt up as far as having him come over while the cameras were still there so that the drama could be filmed for the show.

I agree.  You could tell Matt was annoyed that the camera crew was there and a couple of times said he wanted to talk to Kenya alone.  Matt just needs to accept the fact that Kenya has only been using him for a storyline.  I don't think she ever had any intention of being in a long term relationship with him.  And was that his luggage she took out of his car or hers?  That part confused me.

59 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Kenya may have a personality disorder, but Matt busting the windows is really beyond. If he's prone to that type of behavior when no one is watching, the only smart thing to do is meet with him when people are around be it production or in a public place.

But why did she call him to come over in the first place if she's afraid of how he will react to her?  Meeting in a restaurant would make more sense if you're afraid he's going to show his ass.  He even asked her why she called him to come over there if she didn't expect to speak with him alone.  Apparently she lied to him about production being there.  He was clearly upset about that.  I'm convinced she is only using him for a storyline and is trying to play victim once again.  She's making them both look like idiots.

Edited by swankie
Grammar correction.
  • Love 18
22 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

So...do the producers hate Kandi or is she allowing all these crazy story lines because she's gone insane? First Brock and now Undercover Mother? A huge no on both.

According to Kandi who texted Andy on WWHL, she wasn't aware that her mother had filmed that lawyer segment.  Just like she claimed that Bravo sprang Block and his crap on her without her knowledge.  If Bravo is doing all of this behind Kandi's back, maybe they do hate her.

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

How did she set him up???  Getting violent - was all on him - and this wasn't his first time.  It's like saying that someone who is a victim of domestic violence - asked for it.   Wrong.

I mean he left town and she asked him to come back and speak with her, then on the phone told him producers were packing up. imo she should have been glad he was gone and not asked him back. Letting him think cameras would be gone when he got there was wrong - if she insisted on talking with him, it should have been in a public place in broad daylight, with witnesses, but not with lies.

• Love 8

I know Kenya is shady but I'm sorry, but Matt's story is not making sense. So which is it? Was the relationship real and you loved her or were you a paid shill? Are you a "regular guy" or a famewhore trying to use this show to launch your "personal training" brand? Did you agree to play out a storyline for money or were you just a dupe in Kenya's giant manipulative game? Now you want nothing to do with her but you want money from her as well?  Doesn't add up, bro. Also, his voice is weirdly high...so much for that fake deep voice he was putting on before. He needs to crawl back under the rock he came from. 

Mama Joyce is like a speck of dirt on Phaedra's shoe. Unremarkable and unnoticed. Please take a seat, you old bat. 

Edited by PetuniaP
  • Love 8

I don't blame Phaedra for getting some security in place for herself, her family and her staff, especially after Drama walked up into her workplace looking and acting like anybody's hoodlum.  You just never know in this day and age.  Better safe than sorry.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Kenya may have a personality disorder, but Matt busting the windows is really beyond. If he's prone to that type of behavior when no one is watching, the only smart thing to do is meet with him when people are around be it production or in a public place. He also didn't deny it when Kenya said she could gave called the police for his past actions. I'm sure Kenya needles him, but that's not an excuse for his actions. Kenya needles everyone. At this point, I think I can confidently say that each of them is bad for the other and they have no business being together.

I agree that her bullshit is no excuse for his violence - just don't think she should have led him to believe the cameras wouldn't be there. She shouldn't have asked him back at all. Don't know if she was using the camera as her witness, or if she just needed a storyline.

• Love 8

I don't think Kenya led Mat to believe the cameras would not be there. She said they are wrapping up for the day and he asked if he should come over. She said yes. He might have interpreted that the cameras would be gone by the time he got there, but she didn't say or imply that. Also, she told him...this is her life, it's filmed, either you take it or leave it. And he stuck around to argue with her. Also, this pic does not seem like it was posted by someone who doesn't want his personal life on TV. So he can miss me with his b.s. about the cameras. 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, PetuniaP said:

I know Kenya is shady but I'm sorry, but Matt's story is not making sense. So which is it? Was the relationship real and you loved her or were you a paid shill? Are you a "regular guy" or a famewhore trying to use this show to launch your "personal training" brand? Did you agree to play out a storyline for money or were you just a dupe in Kenya's giant manipulative game? Now you want nothing to do with her but you want money from her as well?  Doesn't add up, bro. Also, his voice is weirdly high...so much for that fake deep voice he was putting on before. He needs to crawl back under the rock he came from. 

Mama Joyce is like a speck of dirt on Phaedra's shoe. Unremarkable and unnoticed. Please take a seat, you old bat. 

It's possible that Matt really fell for Kenya before he knew the real Kenya. She said something tonight about when they were first dating that he just enjoyed to be in her presence and how that meant so much to her. I think/suspect that Kenya thought it would always be that way, all about her, her needs/demands/wants and never about him/his and then reality reared it's head. No relationship can continue if it only centers on/around one person and I suspect that Kenya demands to be the center of attention at all times.

That said, Matt should never use violence, physical, verbal or emotional, at all ever. And Yes, I suspect that Kenya plays games on him knowing the response she will get from him on purpose for show drama.

• Love 15
45 minutes ago, swankie said:

But why did she call him to come over in the first place if she's afraid of how he will react to her?  Meeting in a restaurant would make more sense if you're afraid he's going to show his ass.  He even asked her why she called him to come over there if she didn't expect to speak with him alone.  Apparently she lied to him about production being there.  He was clearly upset about that.  I'm convinced she is only using him for a storyline and is trying to play victim once again.  She's making them both look like idiots.

Exactly! Had to be for the drama, her storyline. "Manipulative and fundamentally deceptive."  Matt was right with those words, but not with his previous actions of course.

• Love 13

Ok before anything else...I'm so sick and disgusted by Phaedra dragging BLM and other social issues into bullshit housewife drama and I do not at all buy that story about Drama being mistakenly in the wrong office...just after they showed him sitting in her office previously. The office with "Parks Group" on the door. So just how fucked up was he (or as Phaedra said "not in his right mind" or "disheveled) that he didn't recognize that he was in an office of (as they hinted) all white conservative folks instead of the Black folks behind the Parks Group door? As always with Shady Phae, something in the buttermilk ain't clean.

Joyce, please go straight to hell. 

Matt, Kenya never said production was gone, and even if she did, their vans were not in the driveway, so I would assume they were on the street. Why not drive on by once you saw them if you felt were being set up or didn't want to be on camera? Boy, bye. At least this explains that posting he made earlier in the year about being "set up" and now we can see that just as Kenya plays with words, he stretches truth and bust windows too. 

Porsha, shut up with your dumb ass. 3 weeks, indeed. And I didn't need NotTinaKnowles to try to make an entrance in leggings and a tank top. Lady, bye.

Why is Cynthia so intent on keeping the peace with Peter, not wanting to ruffle his feathers? Does he have something on her? If he wants to be a messy bitch, call a spade a spade and let his broke ass go. Maybe she just doesn't want him to try to contest anything or try to get money out of her.

Sheree, terrible, amateurish try at being messy. Kenya sidestepped that and Kandi and Porsha had already discussed the Block stuff. Not going to be as easy to keep your peach if your whole story is half assed drama and Sweaty Bob's cockeye.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 14
8 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I agree that her bullshit is no excuse for his violence - just don't think she should have led him to believe the cameras wouldn't be there. She shouldn't have asked him back at all. Don't know if she was using the camera as her witness, or if she just needed a storyline.

It's just so hard to tell what her motivation was for keeping the cameras there. Kenya is manipulative, but was she being manipulative by keeping the cameras there for a storyline or for her safety. At the same time, Matt could have driven away when he saw the cameras there. Instead, he stayed and asked her to send the cameras away. That last part just freaked me out. I've had friends and family in abusive relationships. Their abusive partners often tried to isolate them too.

Finally, the cameras are actually as much Matt's protection as they are Kenya's. If Matt truly feels like Kenya is deceptive and fundamentally manipulative, it is to his benefit to have the cameras film every interaction he has with her. He claims she had his birthday party when she knew he would be gone so that she could play up yhis estranged storyline. If she's that fake, you would want everything you say to her on film. I'm not saying he is or isn't violent or abusive. But if you distrust Kenya to the degree that he does, you want those cameras there.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, PetuniaP said:

or were you just a dupe in Kenya's giant manipulative game?

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!  We have a winner!

Joyce, please go straight to hell.

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!  We have a winner!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

It's just so hard to tell what her motivation was for keeping the cameras there. Kenya is manipulative, but was she being manipulative by keeping the cameras there for a storyline or for her safety.

I just thought it was weird that Kenya kept yelling at Matt and trying to get him to get out of the car.  The way she was yelling doesn't look like someone who is afraid of someone.   She was trying to push his buttons while the cameras were present for the drama.   He tried to leave a couple of times before he actually did.  Kenya definitely called him there to set him up in my opinion.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, RedKoolAide said:

I have never seen people as miserable as Joyce and her sisters. It's like they're mad they're still breathing.

Funny thing is, Joyce should be the happiest bitch alive. Khandi has provided her with a gorgeous house and all the money she needs. She hit the lottery with Khandi. Doesn't even have any interest in babysitting her grand baby once in a while. She would rather go skulking around digging up shit on Phaedra. And exactly what kind of a lawyer has time for that?

Kenya is so fucked up. She will never have a baby and she will never get married. Two things she says she desperately wants. Not ever gonna happen. She needs to just relax, enjoy her house in the woods and her two doggies and call it a day. Oh, and how long are Matt and Kenya going to use the excuse that he is "young" and has a lot to learn. Ummmm, excuse me, but I know kids in their teens that have more control over their temper than Matt. Speaking of teens, Kenya standing in the driveway fighting with Matt reminded me of a 14 year old. She sounded like a petulant child. What was the deal with her sobbing to one of the crew? I didn't get that at all.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, twilightzone said:

Assuming it was real and not contrived for this show. I've seen Kenya on this show long enough to know her M.O.

5 hours ago, appledumpling said:

I don't blame Phaedra for getting some security in place for herself, her family and her staff, especially after Drama walked up into her workplace looking and acting like anybody's hoodlum.  You just never know in this day and age.  Better safe than sorry.

Yes, how very convenient for Phaedra's newest pet project, is it not?

• Love 4

Kenya is so fucked up. She will never have a baby and she will never get married. Two things she says she desperately wants. Not ever gonna happen. She needs to just relax, enjoy her house in the woods and her two doggies and call it a day.

The funny thing is, I think if she can relax, avoid bringing the drama, and just chill out, she might and could end up getting both.

15 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

The funny thing is, I think if she can relax, avoid bringing the drama, and just chill out, she might and could end up getting both.

Yea, but this is Kenya we're talking about. She's 47, she's not gonna relax and she lives for drama. 

• Love 5

My take on this week’s episode

Joyce is a straight up bitch.  Why is it that she would feel compelled to visit a lawyer to inquire about Phaedra’s marriage?  That had absolutely NOTHING to do with defending her daughter but just being plain nasty.  Or as some bloggers noted “a storyline for the Tuckers.”

I kind of get where Porsha is heading in her thinking.  I got ‘defeated’ in her statement.  She was very hurt by Kordell and she doesn’t want to feel that hurt ever again.  However, she wanted a child way back when she was married and I know what a miscarriage makes you feel like so I get her desire and determination to have that family.  Most viewers mainly are “stuck on stupid” i.e.  Porsha is stupid therefore she comes up with stupid stuff.  However, being in the position she was in, I know what she is going through and right now, she may be hopeful that she marries and have a family but Kordell has made her very leery of being that vulnerable again.  That is why it is important for her to buy that house herself and have a child without the man to dominate her. 

Yet, hope springs eternal for Porsha as she does want the husband and family.  And yes, her hope is for Todd to work out as a potential husband for her.

Cynthia, I kind of felt bad for as she is realizing now that there is sometime no way to have an amicable divorce.  It was different with Leon as they never married but with the ever domineering Peter, he just will not accept the rejection and he will remain very angry.

I also see another “Peter” in Todd Tucker.  He refuses to admit that he might be in over his head and to have a dominant wife who always focuses on the bottom line, I see turbulent waters ahead.  Again someone jumps the gun and has an event for an unfinished project.  The Tasting party was a bit premature since even the building itself isn’t finished

The Sisters are the most miserable and hateful trio I have seen.  The aunts are in permanent bitchface and Joyce is just the epitome of evil.  She just couldn’t wait to levy her new found information on Phaedra the moment Phaedra walked in the door.  Yes, you can get a divorce pretty quick if the spouse Is in prison but as the lawyer stated THEY BOTH HAVE TO AGREE AND SIGN THE PAPERS!  Phaedra does know the law and the problem is Apollo wouldn’t sign the papers which was why she was visiting him in prison; the same reason Cynthia was talking to Peter in the restaurant.  It’s not that easy if it is contested.

Sheree was a complete asswipe at the tasting.  There was no good reason to bring up what Kenya said about Joyce to Joyce.  It pretty much fizzled out even with Kenya out right lying about what she actually said.  It was also not right and seriously tasteless to bring up Block to Kandi just to let everyone know Porsha dated him too.  Atlanta is a small town and guys seem to be passed around a lot.  To bring that up just for the shock factor was totally unnecessary and that, too, went nowhere.

Kenya.  Always the victim and never owns up to her BS.  To be honest, I do believe Matt can be volatile and could do damage to her property and possibly to her if she stays with him.  HOWEVER, just seeing his tweets and rants, there is a pattern with Kenya.  She says a lot of crap that would have got anyone else beat down a long time ago but she always seem to get away with that kind of behavior.  The whole breakdown in front of the film crew was so very contrived to me.  It was also telling that she didn’t appear to be so scared when she was yelling at him and wanted him to come in the house while the film crew was shooting.  It was also important to note that she paid for his ticket to California so she already knew he wouldn’t be at the birthday party.  Also what she was taking out of her car was HER luggage from when they went on vacation together.   She was afraid of Walter because he was stalking her (he wasn’t)  She was about to marry the guy she met on MM (she wasn’t)  So how much of this relationship is her need for a story line?  When he cut her loose, is this her payback.  I sort of believe Matt when he blasted Kenya for being manipulative .  It is her go to MO.

• Love 17

I haven't read the thread yet, cos still watching and had to stop and quote Matt on Kenya "manipulative and fundamentally deceptive...speaks to me like a farm animal on the daily'. EXACTLY. And this is swiftly followed by Kenya flipping into victim mode and accusing Matt of being an abuser. She admitted early to the producer that she hadn't treated Matt so well in the beginning, and this is what is driving his behavior now. Oh yeah. I would be willing to bet cash money that this is the understatement of the century. I do not support Matt's behavior, or Matt, I'm a survivor of DV. What I'm seeing is manipulative and deceptive Kenya playing this possibly roided up stoolie like a cheap guitar. Then trying to play us with all the makeup free boohooing and 'look at the evidence'. She was basically threatening him in the driveway and issuing him with ultimatums. She had obviously got him to fly back from California to talk to her and when he got there, he obviously didn't expect the crew to be there. Or something. But Kenya's nasty paws were all over that. I DETEST this woman for exploiting the DV angle for her own gain and for extending her well established 'poke the psycho' and scream victim behavior for audience sympathy. She is foul. She will never have a fulfilling relationship with anyone. She cannot, for whatever reason, participate in a social situation without trying to control and manipulate it. That's what I see from years of watching her. I do not understand the Kenya love I've seen at all, i don't know what people see in her. Nasty lowdown piece of work. 

• Love 23
53 minutes ago, Aging Goth said:

Most viewers mainly are “stuck on stupid” i.e.  Porsha is stupid therefore she comes up with stupid stuff.  However, being in the position she was in, I know what she is going through and right now, she may be hopeful that she marries and have a family but Kordell has made her very leery of being that vulnerable again.

Just as I don't get the Kenya love, i also don't get the Porsha hate. She isn't the brightest of bulbs, but in some ways, that makes her more relatable and definitely more authentic. She makes some dumb decisions, and Todd is one of them (doesn't pay child support for the kids he has, allegedly) and we have already seen her run this whole 'lets have a baby, old boyfriend' thing on him a couple of episodes ago and he almost fell off the balcony they were talking on. Definitely didn't come off as a 'yes'. But one thing Porsha doesn't come across is MEAN. Unlike Kenya. You could go away for a weekend with Porsha and know it'd be a riot of a time. While Kenya has a tantrum in her suite and calls security on men who don't welcome her advances.

Please tell me that wasn't a blue birkin Mama Joyce had at the OLG restaurant? Hermes must be having crisis talks and considering contracting for wet work if it was.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Aging Goth said:

Joyce is a straight up bitch.

Truer words have never been typed!  I don't think Joyce realizes that she's making herself look more and more like someone possessed by the Devil.  Her comment, "I wouldn't piss in your mouth if your guts was on fire" towards Phaedra was one of the vilest things I've heard in a while and her facial expression when she said it was a look of pure evil.  She reminds me of a rabid dog.  Pretty soon that vile evilness is going to start burning her guts up and there won't be anyone there to piss in her mouth.  smdh

• Love 19
8 hours ago, twilightzone said:

1. Paying for Matt to go to California and then throwing Matt a birthday party when she knew he wasn't going to be there

2.  Asking Matt to come see her, telling him that the film crew would be gone and then filming their argument

3.  As others have pointed out, saying she is afraid of his violent behavior but asking him over after he broke her garage window and then confronting and threatening him with the cameras rolling. 

Yes, he has his issues but Kenya has the "talent" for poking the bear until she gets a rise.  She seems to enjoy that and tries to act surprised when the bear attacks. 

I honestly believe Kenya has Munchausen syndrome as she just revels in being a victim.  Hence why she is even with Matt at this point.

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 11

So Peter was "blindsided" by the divorce? Yea, okay. I mean, many people cheat on their wives and move to other cities to run bars and talk shit about them when they have fibroids and then go on to have long, loving marriages of 50 years. Happens every day. Yup. 

Porsha thinks 45 days = 3 weeks. Please do not let this woman reproduce. 

Mama Joyce going incognito to the lawyer's office to ask about Phaedra's marriage was ridiculous. She thinks she's funny, but it's beyond pathetic. Nothing was proved anyway. Yes, you can get a fairly quick divorce, even if one is incarcerated. But....did she not hear what else the lawyer said? That's if ALL parties involved are agreeable. Apollo was going back and forth and playing games. So it's not like Phaedra could just force him to sign. Either way, what business is it of hers??? 

The shit with Kenya and Matt was ridiculous. I don't know what his part in it is, but it's quite clear to me that Kenya is trying to get all of this on film. She wouldn't talk on the phone. Tells him to come over, the crew is wrapping up. Oh wait, they're still here. Now let's have a big fight in the driveway. She's so transparent. 

I really like Sheree's new hair. 

• Love 18

Porsha...trying to go back to her season 5 persona of being cute..but dumb.  Anyone remember 265 = 1 year?  

I havent watched the episode fully...but all the clips are of kenya and her boyfriend....did they dominate the episode?

3 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Porsha...trying to go back to her season 5 persona of being cute..but dumb.  Anyone remember 265 = 1 year?  

I havent watched the episode fully...but all the clips are of kenya and her boyfriend....did they dominate the episode?

I don't think she's trying...She's always been dumb, it just transformed from cute/dumb to fighting/petty/jealous of sister/dumb. There is nothing relatable about being stupid and I don't think she is putting it on. That said, I don't think she has a mean/hateful nature inherently, but she is definitely not someone with whom I would associate more than casually. She doesn't bring much to the party once you're past a certain level.

Kenya/Matt and the 'tasting'/picnic in the middle of cut rate Williams Sonoma were the largest parts of the episode. 

I really wish Aunt Nora would free herself from those two hateful sisters. Bertha and Joyce are so ugly acting. Nora shows sense and can be cool in what we've seen one on one, but with them, she just shuts up and lets the evil run wild.

I'm also sick of the "Matt is young" storyline. This fool is damn near 30 years old. That's NOT young!

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 4

I wonder if Block was married when Porsha dated him?

I believe Matt when he says Kenya disrespects him, talks bad to him/about him, is deceptive, sets him up etc.

However, I also believe Matt has impulse control issues & abuser teas.  Kenya didn't make him smash up her garage door.  It was actually smart of her to get that on film.

This needs to be the end of this "relationship."  You're not going to smash up my door that I paid for because you're upset.  You need to take your young behind back to nursery school and leave a check for the damage on your way out.

Kenya holds on to this "relationship" because it's the best she can do.  Shemar Moore claimed on WWHL last night that sometimes when men date women who are at a "higher level" than they are, they may feel intimidated and act out.  He advised Kenya to find somebody on her "level."  Problem is, the men on her "level" don't want to deal with her BS.  She's 47 and will probably never marry...NOT because she's 47 but because she's 47 and acting a fool.  I don't see any 40s/50s men wanting to put up with that from someone her age...if they want a childish woman they'd go after a 22 year old.  I don't see too many men in their 20s/30s wanting to put up with her shenanigans either.  She might be good for a fun time but that's about it.

I think it's unhealthy the way Mama Joyce goes after her adult daughter's adult friends.  Whatever problems Kandi is having with Phaedra, Kandi is old enough to resolve with Phaedra.  Kandi is 40, not 4 and doesn't need Mommy barking at Phaedra or Carmon or Todd.

Ross Marler/John Silva has a deal to publicize his firm, from the way the camera lingered on the name of his firm last night.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

I believe Matt when he says Kenya disrespects him, talks bad to him/about him, is deceptive, sets him up etc.

However, I also believe Matt has impulse control issues & abuser teas.  Kenya didn't make him smash up her garage door.  It was actually smart of her to get that on film.

Right. I think they can both be believed to a certain things. Seeing him on film smashing the garage door - I think it's quite likely he has real anger problems. But I also think Kenya loves to poke and poke and poke and then make herself the victim. I'm not BLAMING the victim. But she is ready to put out restraining orders on Porsha, but go running back to Matt? I think she would walk away in real life, but likes the drama this is giving her story. 

They're both mentally unstable, if you ask me. 

• Love 8