Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Tastes Like Trouble

• Start Topic

I do not understand why MJ had to trot on down to the what seems to be the only lawyer in Atlanta's office (other than Cynthia's lawyer) to ask about getting a divorce from an incarcerated spouse on behalf of Phaedra/"I have a friend." Isn't Phaedra an attorney?  She would have access to that info, don'cha think?  MJ does not know what Apollo is doing behind the scenes that would be slowing the process down. MJ is really hateful and shame on that attorney for showing his face on TV for that tripe.  Can he get sanctioned for being a buffoon?

Speaking of divorce, what did Peter think a separation is for?   

So the OG's show up for a tasting and the two aunts sit on bar stools, not eating while the others chowed down, wtf?  

I do think Todd is in over his head with this restaurant and he said the first contractor did not meet deadlines, etc...that is one of the most common mistakes made, research, research, research.  Didn't they have an issue with a producer for their stage production a few season's ago? Kandi had her friends/staff planning their wedding and that went badly too. Why do they put their trust and money in the wrong people repeatably?  

Sheree and her fake shit stirring was pathetic, she is just throwing it all at the wall to see what sticks.

Porsha, poor delusional Porsha.  First, live within your means that way when you have a child you can afford said child. What is it with these women needing huge homes to live in alone?  I guess I am on the other end of the spectrum, downsizing happily, I would find it sad to roam thru half empty unused rooms and all the while having to heat and cool that space and maintain the property, that money could be used for more fun things.  

Cynthia, hair oh so much hair, there was barely enough room at the table for it all although she could have shaved her head and still looked stunningly beautiful.  Peter going on WW reminded me when NeNe was divorcing what's his name and he had a radio interview and bad mouthed her. Deja vu.

10 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Ha! That reminds me of soap operas, where all the characters have all their legal business handled by the same one lawyer.

OMG, yes!!! Too funny!

• Love 7

Kenya's entire MO through this show has been to poke the bear and then turn and put on her best damsel in distress act. She uses her words to say some of the foulest things possible to people and nothing is off limits -  their relationship with their significant other, physical attributes, financial status, educational status, mistakes in their past - all used to push someone to the edge. In my estimation, what she needs is to have some sort of serious repercussions from her actions (getting beat down, losing her HW job, getting sued, etc.) because only then will it stop. Instead she's gotten protected by Bravo, gotten salary increases and more airtime which only encourages her to act out MORE. She makes for great tv, but I'm happy she hasn't found a man and had children, because living with someone who has absolutely no remorse and will use whatever weapon is closest to wound is something I would not wish on an innocent. 

• Love 9

45 days = about 3 weeks.  Never change, Porsha, never change.  And please don't reproduce. 

What is she talking about, she needs a bigger place?  She's already in a pretty huge house for one freaking person.  How much room does she think a baby needs?  Oh wait, she did think 45 days is equivalent to 3 weeks and there was an actual physical underground railroad in Atlanta. 

To the poster who said that Mama Joyce dressed up as Lana Turner to go visit Randy the Attorney, that shit is hilarious.  And spot on.  What the hell was she wearing?  She was trying to be inconspicuous with a camera crew in tow?  Okay then.

MJ and Sheree are A-1 shit stirrers.   I loved how Kandi immediately shut down MJ's planned attack on Phaedra at the tasting.  And her WTF face when Sheree had to ask about Block was hilarious.  You know Sheree did that so she could then drag Einstein (i.e., Porsha) into the mix.  These women are hella messy.

If the storyline with Kenya and Matt is legit, Kenya  . . . you in danger, girl.  Run the hell away from him. You don't need that.  

Kandi continues to be my fave Atlanta ho-wife.  Cynthia is gaining ground since she ditched Uncle Ben.  Shocker that he went public to complain about Cynthia.  Rolling my eyes. 

• Love 9

Is Kandi blind or just stupid and enabling? She needs to kick those horrifying aunts and her idiot mother to the curb. In what universe is their attitude and behavior ok? Ok rhetorical question I know but it bugs me no end that she defends those women.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Joyce just radiates evil! Plain EVIL!

Joyce as usual is sticking her nose where is does not belong. Stay out of Kandi's business because whatever the issue is between Phaedra and Kandi,  Joyce needs to stay out of it. Kandi needs to tell mother just that . Joyce is way too involved in Kandi's life for me. Phaedra's  divorce is none of her business.. Sheree is really messy boots and this is what happens when you share your personal business with her, she will put it on blast in front of everyone.  Sheree can't be trusted at all, I guess she is trying to remain relevant by turning into the villain.  After all Sheree did say, 'don't call it a comeback , call it a takeover "'

Edited by byrd
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Is Kandi blind or just stupid and enabling? She needs to kick those horrifying aunts and her idiot mother to the curb. In what universe is their attitude and behavior ok? Ok rhetorical question I know but it bugs me no end that she defends those women.

I am beginning to suspect that Kandi is more like her mother/Aunts than not, which is why she excuses their behavior all the time.

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, byrd said:

Joyce as usual is sticking her nose where is does not belong. Stay out of Kandi's business because whatever the issue is between Phaedra and Kandi,  Joyce needs to stay out of it. Kandi needs to tell mother just that . Joyce is way too involved in Kandi's life for me. 

4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I am beginning to suspect that Kandi is more like her mother/Aunts than not, which is why she excuses their behavior all the time.

Amen to that.. Kandi has no backbone when it comes to her mother that is why Mama Joyce does and says all of this crap,  the things that come out of her mouth are just shameful.. I am not sure how long you have been watching RHOA, but there has never been any other parent as visible as Joyce.  Sheree's  mother I have only seen twice over all of these years. Phaedra mother does not behave in that manner, Porsha mother or Cynthia's mother, these ladies exhibit class and humility and know their place. Kandi has just let Joyce be a loose cannon , if Joyce were my mother I would not allow her to be filmed. 

Edited by byrd
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Watermelon said:

When Matt told Kenya she says all kinds of shit out her mouth and thinks it ok because she leant put her hands on anyone I could have clapped. 

The fact is, Kenya knows she's trash and is terrified Matt is the last fool on earth even partially interested in dealing with her shenanigans. 

Here's my thing.  Violence is wrong, yes we know that, you can't put your hands on someone, true.  But what this past election season has taught me is that words are powerful and they can be dangerous.  There are more hate crimes here in NYC this year, and many since the outcome of the election, and these are happening because of words that have been used. 

I also don't get how Kenya calls Porsha violent, yet she keeps running back to Matt; I guess penis is one powerful motivator. 

• Love 24
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Here's my thing.  Violence is wrong, yes we know that, you can't put your hands on someone, true.  But what this past election season has taught me is that words are powerful and they can be dangerous.  There are more hate crimes here in NYC this year, and many since the outcome of the election, and these are happening because of words that have been used. 

I also don't get how Kenya calls Porsha violent, yet she keeps running back to Matt; I guess penis is one powerful motivator. 

Kenya need to keep looking , better yet , just pray for a husband, he will give her what she needs. Matt is not the one for her..

• Love 2
1 minute ago, byrd said:

Kenya need to keep looking , better yet , just pray for a husband, he will give her what she needs. Matt is not the one for her..

Kenya needs to check herself before she decides to get into any relationship.  If she picks, picks, picks and then plays victim when the man gets angry, something is wrong with her.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, byrd said:

Amen to that.. Kandi has no backbone when it comes to her mother that is why Mama Joyce does and says all of this crap,  the things that come out of her mouth are just shameful.. I am not sure how long you have been watching RHOA, but there has never been any other parent as visible as Joyce.  Sheree's  mother I have only seen twice over all of these years. Phaedra mother does not behave in that manner, Porsha mother or Cynthia's mother, these ladies exhibit class and humility and know their place. Kandi has just let Joyce be a loose cannon , if Joyce were my mother I would not allow her to be filmed. 

I have watched since the beginning. You are right, no other HW Mom (across the entire franchise not just Atl.) has behaved like nasty/mean/disgusting/money grubbing Joyce has.

4 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

There is a pattern here with Kenya, she has to paint herself as the victim! That has been Kenya's major storyline since she joined the show. Each season, Kenya is the victim no matter what she said/did to others, she is always the victim.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Kenya needs to check herself before she decides to get into any relationship.  If she picks, picks, picks and then plays victim when the man gets angry, something is wrong with her.

Kenya needs work , I agree, she has a lot of unresolved issues in her life.  All of these issues are a reflection of her relationships. However I would like to see her happy. It breaks my heart because she needs a hug from her mother..

• Love 6

Misogyny is real. 

Matt's being an asshole has nothing to do with Porsha's being an asshole which has nothing to do with Kenya being an asshole.

The first two are both violent idiots and have probably (and in Porsha's case, have DEFINITELY) been this way toward persons other than the common party. Just stop with the bullshit.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

Ok before anything else...I'm so sick and disgusted by Phaedra dragging BLM and other social issues into bullshit housewife drama and I do not at all buy that story about Drama being mistakenly in the wrong office...just after they showed him sitting in her office previously. The office with "Parks Group" on the door. So just how fucked up was he (or as Phaedra said "not in his right mind" or "disheveled) that he didn't recognize that he was in an office of (as they hinted) all white conservative folks instead of the Black folks behind the Parks Group door? As always with Shady Phae, something in the buttermilk ain't clean.

Totally agree with this.  The explanation for what happened with Drama makes zero sense.  If he's been to her office before, how on earth did he end up in the wrong one?   Not only that, it's not like offices in Atlanta are segregated.  There is no "black floor" and "white floor."   The cops/security weren't called because Drama's skin is dark or because he looked "a little disheveled."  And they wouldn't have called for them if he was talking about his newest CD being the bomb.  Working in law, you hear a lot of stuff.  Receptionists in law offices sometimes have to listen to lengthy explanations from people looking for an attorney.  I don't think anyone would have confused a statement about his CD being the bomb with I have a bomb and I'm going to blow Phaedra and everyone here the fuck up.  That's not even close. 

And I don't believe the situation was due to racial profiling.  Please.  Atlanta is a diverse city.  Seeing a black man walking into an office is not unusual or cause for alarm.  One who is ranting and raving and acting loony, however, might be. 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

Kenya's entire MO through this show has been to poke the bear and then turn and put on her best damsel in distress act. She uses her words to say some of the foulest things possible to people and nothing is off limits -  their relationship with their significant other, physical attributes, financial status, educational status, mistakes in their past - all used to push someone to the edge. In my estimation, what she needs is to have some sort of serious repercussions from her actions (getting beat down, losing her HW job, getting sued, etc.) because only then will it stop. Instead she's gotten protected by Bravo, gotten salary increases and more airtime which only encourages her to act out MORE. She makes for great tv, but I'm happy she hasn't found a man and had children, because living with someone who has absolutely no remorse and will use whatever weapon is closest to wound is something I would not wish on an innocent. 

Kenya's very insecure, it's just her personality, I hate it but she will never change. When Kenya first arrived on the scene, she came in insulting everyone, and trying to take over the show.  Nene was her biggest rival, now it's Sheree that she feels threatened by.  The only problem for Kenya is that Sheree is not going anywhere, she has to keep up the Chateau.  So she can poke all she wants to,  but Sheree will be Kenya's Challenge.. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

It looks like next week Kandi gathers all of Phay's edges together.   Seems like a good time for a class trip to Trader Joe's.   I got the chocolate drizzled kettle corn, who's got next?

I will make/bring a chocolate raspberry swirl cheesecake but only if Phaedra outs Kandi's dirt as well. You know, a full on mud slinging contest between the 2! LOL  

• Love 10

If I were Phaedra I would have looked Kandi dead in the eye and said "If you don't rein her in then I'll be forced to do something to make her stop".  I'm sure if you talk to people in Atlanta who are Joyce's peers, they'd have unflattering stories from back in the day until now. Don't forget just a few seasons ago Kandi was talking about Joyce getting credit cards in her name, etc. Also, I'd like to see Phaedra's mom approach Joyce on some..."Don't come for my girl" because my mom would've whipped Joyce's ass for the shit she pulled.

If you go back and watch the scene Matt is dropping truth bombs that we've seen recently on Instagram and Kenya just keeps going with the script that only she has. 

Can I ask why it's any of Kandi's business how Phaedra chooses to interact with Apollo?  If you're really my friend you get my personality and understand that I don't like my business in the street. Furthermore, why in the hell would I get myself disbarred and have myself and my children put in the street for the sake of this irresponsible man? While Phaedra may be shady, Kandi is a shitty friend IMO.

Everyone who has a public face (or is trying to) brings uncomfortable conversations around to their "cause". Would the law office Drama inadvertently wandered into have called in a bomb threat if he were a white man? [shrug] Don't know but there's a man dead for selling cigarettes and one on trial for killing 9 people in church so...

Edited by Drumpf1737
  • Love 14
  13 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

Ok before anything else...I'm so sick and disgusted by Phaedra dragging BLM and other social issues into bullshit housewife drama and I do not at all buy that story about Drama being mistakenly in the wrong office...just after they showed him sitting in her office previously. The office with "Parks Group" on the door. So just how fucked up was he (or as Phaedra said "not in his right mind" or "disheveled) that he didn't recognize that he was in an office of (as they hinted) all white conservative folks instead of the Black folks behind the Parks Group door? As always with Shady Phae, something in the buttermilk ain't clean.

Totally agree with this.  The explanation for what happened with Drama makes zero sense.  If he's been to her office before, how on earth did he end up in the wrong one?   Not only that, it's not like offices in Atlanta are segregated.  There is no "black floor" and "white floor."   The cops/security weren't called because Drama's skin is dark or because he looked "a little disheveled."  And they wouldn't have called for them if he was talking about his newest CD being the bomb.  Working in law, you hear a lot of stuff.  Receptionists in law offices sometimes have to listen to lengthy explanations from people looking for an attorney.  I don't think anyone would have confused a statement about his CD being the bomb with I have a bomb and I'm going to blow Phaedra and everyone here the fuck up.  That's not even close. 

And I don't believe the situation was due to racial profiling.  Please.  Atlanta is a diverse city.  Seeing a black man walking into an office is not unusual or cause for alarm.  One who is ranting and raving and acting loony, however, might be. 

I agree that the whole thing was total bullshit. I hope she paid the guy a lot to allow himself to be portrayed that way for Phaedra's benefit.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Everyone who has a public face (or is trying to) bring uncomfortable conversations around to their "cause".  Would the law office Drama inadvertently wandered into have called in a bomb threat if he were a white man? [shrug] Don't know but there's a man dead for selling cigarettes and one on trial for killing 9 people in church so...

This is true, even if Phaedra and Drama are not. 

• Love 2

I live in Atlanta. Yes it's diverse but you can never underestimate the propensity of individuals to be racist, especially when it comes to black folks. 

That said, the story does sound weird. Phaedra annoys me with her consistent need to play captain save em for grown ass black men who don't deserve it.

Edited by ridethemaverick
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, ridethemaverick said:

I live in Atlanta. Yes it's diverse but you can never underestimate the propensity of individuals to be racist, especially when it comes to black folks. 

That said, the story does sound weird. Phaedra annoys me with her consistent need to play captain save em for grown ass black men who don't deserve it.

I think Phaedra said that Homeland Security said that Drama was on something  (drunk, high, or both). I can see Drama shambling into some white law firm with his busted grill dressed like a scrub, drunk and or high, and being a little belligerent. Especially if he's the kind of person who gets chatty when he's impaired, he might have alarmed people in the office. He's a former client of Phaedra's and might have been mad that she dropped him. So it's possible that Drama came in impaired, looking a mess, yelling for Phaedra, talking about being in prison, and having these bomb....lyrics that are so good he was about to blow this shit up. Receptionist freaks out and calls the police. Or if you've seen that asshole Trump supporter freaking out in the Michael's in Chicago, some people are just going to get the cops called on them because they are loud, belligerent, and not going to leave.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 16
6 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

The cops/security weren't called because Drama's skin is dark or because he looked "a little disheveled."  And they wouldn't have called for them if he was talking about his newest CD being the bomb.  Working in law, you hear a lot of stuff.  Receptionists in law offices sometimes have to listen to lengthy explanations from people looking for an attorney.  I don't think anyone would have confused a statement about his CD being the bomb with I have a bomb and I'm going to blow Phaedra and everyone here the fuck up.  That's not even close.

Did you get a good look at him?  If I was a receptionist and he approached me speaking with that mouth full of metal and looking like boo damn it I'll bite ya, and I heard the word "bomb" coming from those lips, I would call the police too.  See, I just racially profiled him and I only saw a few clips of him with Phaedra.  Well, I didn't really racially profile him, I weird psycho profiled him.  The guy is a scary looking dude.  Lol!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 9

I don't want to say that sometimes you call security or the cops not because the individual is an actual threat, but they are so disruptive or you need to teach them a lesson  (this sounds worse than how I mean it).

We had an admin assistant who was angry that she had to cover the lunch hour while our receptionist had her lunch. She was bitching about to one of her friends and said "I wish I could kill (her bosses) and chop them up and hide the body parts." Definitely extreme sounding. Some people overheard her. No one thought she would do it, including the people who overheard her. The woman had been arrested for getting into a fight with her ex's new girlfriend. They reported her because you can't say that shit at work and certainly not in a damn hallway.

• Love 2

Back in the 90s, way before 9/11, I worked for a Congressman who drove an old junker car his family called "the bomb."  He and his family were leaving a White House Christmas party when his son said something about finding "the bomb" and even though my boss had been in Congress for over 30 years, his whole family was detained and questioned by the Secret Service.  Now, granted, it was the White House and not Phaedra's office, but I have several stories of people in DC saying "bomb" at the wrong place and being detained and questioned and everyone involved was white. But, Phaedra can, and will, spin it anyway she wants.

• Love 5

Phaedra just lies so much, all the damn time, she will have to prove the truth to me. Between her due date, fake saintliness, extensive courtroom experience, the whole bullshit with Apollo's first incarceration/avoiding depositions on the other lady's lawsuit, not questioning her felonious' unemployed husband dropping thousands at the strip clubs/millions in income, fake divorce filings, and now this...she has less credibility than any hw in the franchise besides Taylor (RHOBH). 

18 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

If I were Phaedra I would have looked Kandi dead in the eye and said "If you don't rein her in then I'll be forced to do something to make her stop".  I'm sure if you talk to people in Atlanta who are Joyce's peers, they'd have unflattering stories from back in the day until now. Don't forget just a few seasons ago Kandi was talking about Joyce getting credit cards in her name, etc. Also, I'd like to see Phaedra's mom approach Joyce on some..."Don't come for my girl" because my mom would've whipped Joyce's ass for the shit she pulled.

I think Phaedra has way more to hide than Joyce ever will. I doubt she will ever pull that kind of trump card on anyone. 

Edited by sunsheyen
corrected ho to hw
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Marley said:

MJ is the worst. If she keeps getting so much screentime I'm going to have to quit watching. She is not funny at all. It was embarrassing she went to a lawyer to ask about Phaedra.

Yes to this!  Why is she on every week?  And, another thing- last week during the wish-I-could-forget stankey ball segment Joyce (she ain't my mama) just walked into Kandi's house?  And, Kandi doesn't have a key to her house?  Hell no!

• Love 5
16 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

The whole thing stinks.

From what was reported. Drama hadn't been in Phaedra's office for quite some time so he was unsure where she actually worked but knew the general area.  The way he dressed and how he spoke was what alarmed the staff at that office.   They were also in a residential area so several neighbors also made it more than it actually was.  the live footage shown the cops sneaking up on the building and almost immediately walking back out with Drama in tow.  They found no bomb but did say he had several CDs on him at the time.  The whole thing was actually resolved before Phaedra returned to Atlanta.   I believe Bravo wanted to reinact it with the "reporters" for the show. 

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

So, this morning, a whole heap of pigs, chickens and sheep are standing around talking to Matt:  yo.  we ain't got shit to do with that fam, you on your own.   Hell,  at least if we get disrespected, we have the good sense to walk off  ::herdsideye::

{{unfurls scroll}} hear ye, hear ye.   On this the twelfth day of December in two thousand and sixteen, the Year of our Lord, let it be said that the heretofore coven of hatred shall henceforth be known as the Twaunts (™Sheenie).  {{refurls scroll}}.  So it is written.  

Lana Turner??  LMAO!!!!  I'm. done.

She don't have enough to know that any's missing.  What else is on your wish list?

Kenya.   Well we were talking about it in her thread.   One theory is she has a personality disorder called HCP.    See all these new age initials and stuff.  Back in the day we just said a bish wasn't right and knew not to fucks with her.  Now we sitting round trying to *unndderrrstand*.   {{stagesigh}}

The Google will explain it better than I could.  Basically, if this is her deal, she's someone who can't thrive (she can live, but not thrive) without being the center of not just attention, but conflict.  Like you ever see/know those people who in the middle of what seems like a heated argument they look like they're enjoying it?  Her.   Where no dustups exist, have no fear, luckily they're people creative enough to invent some.    Matt may not have even realized he was a character actor until well into the production.   I too don't ever subscribe to the *she took him there* philosophy.  That said, please see HCP traits.  They're not into deescalation so her particular personality type does not help.   Real or manufactured, neither paint him sympathetically. 

I don't hate Porsha.  I don't even hate her stupidity.  But I don't like the suggestion that it's made of this Chrissy Snow-like naivety.   It's not an act, the girl is dumb but that's forgivable.  It's irksome that she's not embarrassed by how stupid she sounds.   When the granddaughter of a civil rights icon does not know that a symbolic event in black history (that we ALL learned about by the 5th grade) is referred to figuratively not literally, she needs to stop invoking his name for life.   I know it's not really a big deal to ya'll and her bubbleheadedness wasn't to me either, until I watched her castmates, not a mensa membership amongst them either, explain that the underground railroad wasn't really a train.  I didn't know she was serious.    At least Jessica Simpson knew she was an idiot. 

The OLG don't care who Todd work with, as long as at the end of the day, bitch better have their money.

I'm mad Sheree didn't reject that struggle shit-stir.   How can you shock people with information they've discussed (and resolved) before.   That ain't how that work.

Oh so Kandi does know how to shut her mama down then?  Interrr'-esting.

Peter hasn't learned na'an lesson in his whole dick swinging life.   When you finally findeth a good thing and your exasperated woman asks you to do better....then you get caught on film being flagrant with another woman's earlobe, your only surprise oughtsta be that she didn't Sandra Bullock your ass on the way out.   #Jessewho

It looks like next week Kandi gathers all of Phay's edges together.   Seems like a good time for a class trip to Trader Joe's.   I got the chocolate drizzled kettle corn, who's got next?

I have the "wine".

11 hours ago, Marley said:

MJ is the worst. If she keeps getting so much screentime I'm going to have to quit watching. She is not funny at all. It was embarrassing she went to a lawyer to ask about Phaedra.

I keep saying they need to stop filming Joyce.. She does not have a Peach, why is she getting so much air-time?? Is she getting paid?

• Love 5
12 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

Phaedra just lies so much, all the damn time, she will have to prove the truth to me. Between her due date, fake saintliness, extensive courtroom experience, the whole bullshit with Apollo's first incarceration/avoiding depositions on the other lady's lawsuit, not questioning her felonious' unemployed husband dropping thousands at the strip clubs/millions in income, fake divorce filings, and now this...she has less credibility than any ho in the franchise besides Taylor (RHOBH). 

I think Phaedra has way more to hide than Joyce ever will. I doubt she will ever pull that kind of trump card on anyone. 

Maybe, but Joyce truly needs to mind her OWN darn business ! 

• Love 6

Ok now I feel truly different.  Because while ya'll are studying the racial profiling possibilities, I'm still back at:  they're not friends, not associates, not even lawyer-client anymore.  Why would any random dude from round the way come all the way downtown to show his not-friend a stack of homemade basement cds?  He ain't got a phone?

15 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I think Phaedra said that Homeland Security said that Drama was on something  (drunk, high, or both). I can see Drama shambling into some white law firm with his busted grill dressed like a scrub, drunk and or high, and being a little belligerent. Especially if he's the kind of person who gets chatty when he's impaired, he might have alarmed people in the office. He's a former client of Phaedra's and might have been mad that she dropped him. So it's possible that Drama came in impaired, looking a mess, yelling for Phaedra, talking about being in prison, and having these bomb....lyrics that are so good he was about to blow this shit up. Receptionist freaks out and calls the police. Or if you've seen that asshole Trump supporter freaking out in the Michael's in Chicago, some people are just going to get the cops called on them because they are loud, belligerent, and not going to leave.

Sorest. winners. ever.  The gag is the loud, belligerent hangabout is the one that called the police.  And in the clip I saw, emergency services stayed on the phone with her for her entire claim of harassment, discrimination and being videotaped against her will.  Lol.   I started to ascribe it to privilege, but I understand she's "well known to local law enforcement."   It's kind of her thing.  YouTube the one of her losing it on a coffee shop Barista, the girl is touched.   The dispatcher might've been like hey, ya'll? Jennifer's on the phone, who lost the last bet?  Anyway since Michael's she's claiming that the 4 million or so people who've seen the video blew it out of proportion.   Yeah Jen, we have the proportion problem.

980x.gif

21 minutes ago, byrd said:

I have the "wine".

Lol!!  the quotes are shady, is it really sparkling Welch's?   You can still come, I'll make some cheddar scrambled eggs.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Neurochick said:

This is true, even if Phaedra and Drama are not. 

Sound like a complete misunderstanding to me.. I think the media just ran with it. Phaedra may have bodyguards because she was advised by her security team at the time. However I don't think she still has bodyguards. Kandi is as bad as mama Joyce. I agree Phaedra can be appear somewhat phony at times. But she is a mother alone doing the best that she can to protect her sons and play the role of mommie and daddy right now.  I like Phaedra,  her personality is just who she is and I can accept that . 

5 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Ok now I feel truly different.  Because while ya'll are studying the racial profiling possibilities, I'm still back at:  they're not friends, not associates, not even lawyer-client anymore.  Why would any random dude from round the way come all the way downtown to show his not-friend a stack of homemade basement cds?  He ain't got a phone?

Sorest. winners. ever.  The gag is the loud, belligerent hangabout is the one that called the police.  And in the clip I saw, emergency services stayed on the phone with her for her entire claim of harassment, discrimination and being videotaped against her will.  Lol.   I started to ascribe it to privilege, but I understand she's "well known to local law enforcement."   It's kind of her thing.  YouTube the one of her losing it on a coffee shop Barista, the girl is touched.   The dispatcher might've been like hey, ya'll? Jennifer's on the phone, who lost the last bet?  Anyway since Michael's she's claiming that the 4 million or so people who've seen the video blew it out of proportion.   Yeah Jen, we have the proportion problem.

980x.gif

Lol!!  the quotes are shady, is it really sparkling Welch's?   You can still come, I'll make some cheddar scrambled eggs.

Sound like a plan to me ! Lol !

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I don't know that he was no longer her client. Kandi said she was with Phaedra when she met with him during filming last season, they even showed a clip of it.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

So the old ladies of the OLG restaurant didn't bother to taste their original OLG recipes? They just sat there all stank face. Except for Joyce of course, who was busy stirring shit. But the sisters...what's up with them? 

Maybe the OLG were nervous about the tasting, it could have been possible some of the dishes were not all that .. However nothing could stop Joyce from being at the table because she was there to stir up some s........t.

15 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

Getting a credit card in someone else's name is also identity theft so MJ is at least as bad as Apollo.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Getting a credit card in someone else's name is also identity theft so MJ is at least as bad as Apollo.

Lol ! see this is what I mean, before Joyce goes sweeping around someone else's front door she needs  sweep around hers first. I remember Kandi saying she had to put Joyce on a strict budget of 700.00 a month because she running through and gambling up the money . Joyce is in no position to speak on Phaedra problems because she really is no better..

• Love 12

I see Kenya throwing the word "immaturity" around a lot in regards to Matt.  And yes, what he's done is totally immature.  Not excusing his behavior in any way, shape or form....but dear Kenya....can we talk about how immature it is to constantly push someone's buttons in order to provoke a reaction?  Because she does that.  Repeatedly.  To everyone she comes in contact with.  

She hits below the belt.  She hones in on what's upsetting to people and grabs onto it like a dog with a bone.  She keep harping at that particular thing until the person snaps.

Is it that persons fault for snapping?  Absolutely.  But she is also culpable for some of it to a degree.  Because what kind of a person finds out someone's weakness and exploits it for their own selfish entertainment?  

She and Matt need to walk away from each other only because they are toxic to each other.  I believe Kenya is toxic to everyone, but that's beside the point.  

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

Is it that persons fault for snapping?  Absolutely.  But she is also culpable for some of it to a degree.  Because what kind of a person finds out someone's weakness and exploits it for their own selfish entertainment?  

It may be the person's fault for snapping, but it's also Kenya's fault for continually hitting below the belt and thinking she's being cute while doing it.  She's not being cute, she's being immature.

• Love 10

Kandi has zero backbone when it comes to her mother. You can love and support your parent without co-signing their inappropriate and disgusting behaviour. Kandi's demeanor in general is hard to take seriously. She doesn't confidently stand her ground and I think part of it just the way she speaks in general - there's just a dismissive tone to her voice. Mama Joyce was all sorts of out of order with her going to the lawyer and then trying to pull Phaedra aside to talk to her about it. Perhaps in the moment I can understand Kandi shutting down the interaction because she knew her mom's intention but when it comes to raising the issue with her mother and pointing out why it was completely wrong of her, Kandi is going to come off nonchalant as usual. Maybe I stopped paying attention at some point, but I don't understand the lead up to conflict between Kandi and Phaedra next week. What does she care about whether Phaedra cried over Apollo and why does she need to comment on their marriage at all? Apollo was an idiot and landed himself in jail...yet again. Phaedra doesn't need to justify why she won't stay married to a man who is currently in jail and will be for the next 8 years, leaving her to be a single mother and missing out in the most pivotal moments of their children's lives. That's justification enough.

Oh Kenya...you are a sad human being and you've done well in establishing your MO throughout the years.  I am in no way condoning Matt's stupidity but it's very clear that Kenya is the ultimate nasty instigator. She likes to poke the bear in everyone and when the claws come out, she steps back so she can make them the centre of attention and show everyone what a crazy, uncontrollable, immature person the other person is. In fairness, Matt has exhibited all of those things...but Kenya has exhibited all of these things consistently but she's done so without the threat of violence or in enraged anger. Being able to contain that doesn't automatically make you the bigger person. Kenya doesn't stop until she gets that type of reaction from people, then she makes herself the victim and THEN she paints herself as the bigger person who can put the past behind her despite being wronged. Does making others unravel around her provide her some temporary security that she isn't the most fucked up person in the room?

• Love 10

Kenya really set Matt up, keeping the production crew around to capture that creepy scene.

Production insisted on staying (from what I was told), due to Matt's previous violent outburst and breaking the garage door. They did not want to leave her alone with him. Rightly so.

And, I'm not excusing Kenya's behavior either... but when you grow up in a home with no real love, your parents are not there for you ... you often think you deserve to be treated badly. She needs some serious psychotherapy, in my opinion.

Joyce and the attorney meeting was so fake, and yet funny... with her in that getup she wore! LOL!!

Is the big house Porsha wants to buy the one she can't afford? I mean, she lost the townhouse, is renting this house, and wants to buy a bigger one? Yeah, in about three weeks, dear, you too can wind up looking foolish. Again. :D

• Love 4