Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

and don't forget animal hair diamonds or what ever that was...

Cat dandruff cubic zirconiums.

i wonder why none of these women get into the hair market.  Spare hair is a big market for all ages these days.  I know most of them are wearing hair.

8 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Cat dandruff cubic zirconiums.

i wonder why none of these women get into the hair market.  Spare hair is a big market for all ages these days.  I know most of them are wearing hair.

Ramona was endorsing a hair extension line.  That was why she started wearing the fake hair last season. 

Ramona is smarter than the OC scuts.  Crazy, but knows how to invest in something profitable.  I don't think Any of the OC people have invested in anything that yields more than a buck fifty in returns.  Maybe The Dubrows, but I don't lump them in with the rest.

• Love 2

I'll always break into a chuckle remembering that dinner they all had where they talked about what they loved about their partner. Brooks said his favorite thing about Vicki is her brain and her vagina. The two of them are terrible people who were perfect for each other. Unfortunately, Brooks and Vicki were horrible for the rest of the universe.

• Love 5

Well, per Vicki, her brain leaked out her ear.  That just leaves vagina.  Ick.   

its good that she hired someone decent looking to pretend to like her.  That's my theory.    Shit, if I were Vicki's age with her income, I'd hire a man whore.  Dang old good looking guy about 35.  Get him tested, and keep him paid when I want company.   And I've just become Charlie Sheen.  It feels so dirty. 

• Love 13
On 7/28/2017 at 4:47 PM, Mu Shu said:

its good that she hired someone decent looking to pretend to like her.  That's my theory.    Shit, if I were Vicki's age with her income, I'd hire a man whore.  Dang old good looking guy about 35.  Get him tested, and keep him paid when I want company.   And I've just become Charlie Sheen.  It feels so dirty. 

Funniest post today and totally right!

On 7/28/2017 at 2:47 PM, Mu Shu said:

You are winning!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

There are people who I'd follow their skin care advice, Erika Giridi especially, but Vicki is not on that list.

ITA -- Erika's has a fabulous complexion.

31 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Wait. What? Is there a market for folks who want their skin to look like Vicki's? 

I think it's the same market as folks who wanted Vicki's Vodka, Vicki Lynn Jeans, Diamonds by Vicki, Wine by Wives, and any other product that I missed.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

There are people who I'd follow their skin care advice, Erika Giridi especially, but Vicki is not on that list.

Erika has beautiful skin.  No one takes a look at Gunvelson and says , how can I have skin like her?  She's more the 'before' photo.  WORST skin on at least the OC franchise.  Kinda like having a known cancer scammer starting a cancer charity thing.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Erika has beautiful skin.  No one takes a look at Gunvelson and says , how can I have skin like her?  She's more the 'before' photo.  WORST skin on at least the OC franchise.  Kinda like having a known cancer scammer starting a cancer charity thing.

This goes back quite a few seasons but wasn't Vix on Accutane for adult cystic acne and unable to donate blood because of same? I'm surprised she hasn't invested in dermaplaning or something that would smooth out the skin texture. Maybe she did and it did not work.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, SCS said:

This goes back quite a few seasons but wasn't Vix on Accutane for adult cystic acne and unable to donate blood because of same? I'm surprised she hasn't invested in dermaplaning or something that would smooth out the skin texture. Maybe she did and it did not work.

She was on accutane.  Good memory!  I had forgotten and cannot remember the season though.  Not everyone has great skin unfortunately and Vicki is one of them.  But every year she flings a bunch of crap to shill at the wall hoping one sticks.   I don't think anything has.  Just not a dynamic salesperson.  It may also have to do with her horrid personality.

• Love 4

I hate it when this uneducated bitch tries to pass her ignorant self as a "financial" advisor.   Maybe she should hire an actual Financial Advisor next time she thinks about taking on another vanity project. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, film noire said:

"My passion is helping people! If you share this feeling, and you want to start a promising career in the financial services industry, I need you to call my team today! 888-909-COTO"

Somebody HAS to make the call :)

This is simply a replay of Vicki's original seasons when she tried to get a bunch of agents working for her.  For just $400.00 she would train them and help them take the agent's test.  Week after week in her blogs she would talk about how they were growing, 600, 700, 800 agents strong.  Seems to me over the last few years there has been about four people working for her.  

Who would work for the huckster?

• Love 4

This woman hasn't done Celebrity Apprentice (Nene, Kyle, Porsha, Teresa, Rinna*, Kenya, Claudia Jordan, Brandi Glanville, or Bethenny*), Dancing with the Stars (Nene, LVP, Erika Jayne, Rinna*, Wig, and Joanna Krupa*), Skating with the Stars (Bethenny), or Diving with the Stars (Kyle and Kim Richards). I wish Bravo would figure out what these other reality shows have realized--Vicki is extremely unlikeable and uninteresting. She has terrible Q scores; she's fairly well known, but not liked or thought to be trustworthy.

*I'm aware that some of these individuals did these shows prior to being cast as Real Housewives, but I still think it demonstrates how fundamentally unlikeable Vicki is.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 12

Vicki's statement that for something to be a scam one must have benefited from it? 

Let's count the ways Vicki was planning on benefiting, shall we?

Club Detox. Were she and Brooks planning on giving it away? No? 

Storyline. Brooks gets sympathy, Briana comes around, Vicki gets her beloved casseroles, a guaranteed orange and a paycheck for her redemption arc.

Kill All Cancer. A fake website that's simply a lead generator for her already dubious business.

Just because you were exposed as a fraud before you could actually realize a benefit does not mean you did not engage in a SCAM. 

• Love 10

Watching the replay of the Pt. 3 Reunion from 2015. I am noticing that when Heather, Meghan, Shannon and Tamara are going in on Vicki about lying about cancer. Breanna is silent. She is turned towards her mother (away from Heather) with this look as if she has something to say, but keeps her mouth shut.  Her face is just kind of "Lay down with dogs. Get up with flees.", but she does not defend Vicki. That makes me think she at least wouldn't be surprised if Vicki was in on it , but doesn't know for sure what her mother has or has not done to help Brooks. This happens at about 10:33 in the show. 

Then in 18:24 when Vicki admits to "fabricating" the story about the IV, Brianna leaned back so Heather could get a direct view of her mother. As Vicki continues to dig the hole, Brianna sits with her hands in her lap looking kind of disappointed in Vicki and actually smiling at Meghan as she talks about her detective quest to catch Brooks.

Heather even tried to get Vicki to say she was being blackmailed by Brooks and that's why she cooperated. Vicki stuck with the statement that she KNOWS Brooks has cancer. She was given several outs. I have never seen Vicki not throw someone under the bus given the opportunity and the availability to garner sympathy for herself. She either went along with and contributed details to the narrative of the con in order to get a story line while getting sympathy and an additional income stream for her business from cancer insurance or Brooks helped her dig a grave for someone she murdered and is keeping quiet if she takes the fall here. Those are the only options I can think of to explain why she is sticking to this lie. Andy and the other women are trying to give her outs and she just won't take them.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, red12 said:

Heather even tried to get Vicki to say she was being blackmailed by Brooks and that's why she cooperated. Vicki stuck with the statement that she KNOWS Brooks has cancer. She was given several outs. I have never seen Vicki not throw someone under the bus given the opportunity and the availability to garner sympathy for herself. She either went along with and contributed details to the narrative of the con in order to get a story line while getting sympathy and an additional income stream for her business from cancer insurance or Brooks helped her dig a grave for someone she murdered and is keeping quiet if she takes the fall here. Those are the only options I can think of to explain why she is sticking to this lie. Andy and the other women are trying to give her outs and she just won't take them.

I think the answer is that Vicki was desperate for things to work out with Brooks. She thought she loved him, she left Donn for him, she wanted the world to love him. It's like Luann with Tom - the more people questioned Brooks, the harder she dug her heels into the ground. Vicki simply would not roll over on Brooks no matter what. Of course she at some point knew/suspected he was lying, but I think she was going to keep her blinders on as long as humanly possible. Remember, this is a woman who stayed with him after he was caught telling Ryan that he should beat Briana to keep her in line. If that doesn't make you dump your boyfriend, what will...?

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I think the answer is that Vicki was desperate for things to work out with Brooks. She thought she loved him, she left Donn for him, she wanted the world to love him. It's like Luann with Tom - the more people questioned Brooks, the harder she dug her heels into the ground. Vicki simply would not roll over on Brooks no matter what. Of course she at some point knew/suspected he was lying, but I think she was going to keep her blinders on as long as humanly possible. Remember, this is a woman who stayed with him after he was caught telling Ryan that he should beat Briana to keep her in line. If that doesn't make you dump your boyfriend, what will...?

Okay, let's say that is true. Why do the cancer insurance thing? She actually had sympathy from some after this reunion. Why push it with the faulty product? Why circulate the rumors about Shannon and Tamara's husbands? If Vicki had just played sorry and pretended to take the high road, while Tamara and Shannon seemed to be unforgiving, her rehabilitation tour may have worked. This lady just thinks she is invincible. The producers also share blame because they believe Vicki is too big to fail for some reason. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, red12 said:

Okay, let's say that is true. Why do the cancer insurance thing? She actually had sympathy from some after this reunion. Why push it with the faulty product? Why circulate the rumors about Shannon and Tamara's husbands? If Vicki had just played sorry and pretended to take the high road, while Tamara and Shannon seemed to be unforgiving, her rehabilitation tour may have worked. This lady just thinks she is invincible. The producers also share blame because they believe Vicki is too big to fail for some reason. 

Because Vicki is a tone-deaf idiot when it comes to self-perception and how she comes off. I truly believe she thought that Kill All Cancer would redeem her in people's eyes.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 12
14 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Because Vicki is a tone-deaf idiot when it comes to self-perception and how she comes off. I truly believe she thought that Kill All Cancer would redeem her in people's eyes.

And make her a dollar.

• Love 10

Catching up on some old OC episodes and they just showed the scene of Briana and Vicki arguing about Brooks in Briana's kitchen. She yelled at Briana just like she does everyone else then tells Briana, on national television that her father was a drug addict. 

I don't care if it's true you just don't say that in a public setting to his daughter. Vicki is a dirty fighter even with her own children so I take no umbrage that Briana spent a couple of seasons throwing her under the bus about Brooks. 

My heart goes out to Briana and Michael.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, red12 said:

Watching the replay of the Pt. 3 Reunion from 2015. I am noticing that when Heather, Meghan, Shannon and Tamara are going in on Vicki about lying about cancer. Breanna is silent. She is turned towards her mother (away from Heather) with this look as if she has something to say, but keeps her mouth shut.  Her face is just kind of "Lay down with dogs. Get up with flees.", but she does not defend Vicki. That makes me think she at least wouldn't be surprised if Vicki was in on it , but doesn't know for sure what her mother has or has not done to help Brooks. This happens at about 10:33 in the show. 

Then in 18:24 when Vicki admits to "fabricating" the story about the IV, Brianna leaned back so Heather could get a direct view of her mother. As Vicki continues to dig the hole, Brianna sits with her hands in her lap looking kind of disappointed in Vicki and actually smiling at Meghan as she talks about her detective quest to catch Brooks.

In that same reunion episode she also said staying with Brooks was easier than going to the Quiet Woman to look for a new husband.  I freaked out over the QueDub name drop.  Obviously.

• Love 1
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 2:49 PM, red12 said:

Vicki should have listened to you.  Someone has to take the shovel out of her hand:  http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/26/vicki-gunvalson-tamra-judge-eddie-gay/

I think Vicki has reached that point in public opinion where she is lower than whale shit.  Her goal is to throw out accusations true or false and let the chips fall where they may.  She has worked hard and even said there was way too much emphasis on Brooks (he was a just such a perfect target) and then demand everyone stop talking about something.  She is vile and mean and is now doing the Eddie is on a reality show spiel.   

I am half expecting Vicki to do start a charity along the lines of KILL all floods with a conveniently placed link to flood insurance.  She did the PSA http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county-cast-hurricane-harvey-relief-donations-video

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Vicki should have listened to you.  Someone has to take the shovel out of her hand:  http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/26/vicki-gunvalson-tamra-judge-eddie-gay/

I think Vicki has reached that point in public opinion where she is lower than whale shit.  Her goal is to throw out accusations true or false and let the chips fall where they may.  She has worked hard and even said there was way too much emphasis on Brooks (he was a just such a perfect target) and then demand everyone stop talking about something.  She is vile and mean and is now doing the Eddie is on a reality show spiel.   

She clearly does not watch RHOA. This seems similar to Phedra's unsuccessful tactic. I wonder how much good will the "OG of the OC" has with producers. She has no storyline and seems desperate. I don't know what they are thinking if they bring her back.

Edited by red12
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I am half expecting Vicki to do start a charity along the lines of KILL all floods with a conveniently placed link to flood insurance.  She did the PSA http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county-cast-hurricane-harvey-relief-donations-video

Vicki is dumb and so hateful that it makes her stupider. Out of one side of her mouth, she says Eddie should come out because he's on a reality show. But everyone else should have minded their own business when it came to her and Brooks. Hypocrisy much?

This Eddie's gay nonsense comes from Eddie's adult adoption by the lawyer who founded the Judge Law firm that Eddie helped him run. Prior to gay marriage being legalized, a lot of gays and lesbians used to adopt each other to allow them inherit and make medical decisions. However, Eddie's mom abandoned her kids to be raised by her mom. When his grandmother could no longer care for them, the kids went into foster care. Eddie met the lawyer while he was a teen and started doing odd jobs for the lawyer. The lawyer adopted Eddie when Eddie was 21. There are a number of things that could explain why this happened. Many states continue to provide services and benefits for foster kids until 21 to help the transition into adulthood. It's possible the lawyer didn't want Eddie to lose those benefits by adopting him at an earlier age. It's also possible that the lawyer didn't want to go through all of the hassles and hoops that he'd have to if he adopted Eddie as a teen in foster care.

The other issue is that Eddie is younger than Tamra, though not materially enough that people should be shocked by them being together. He's only 5 years younger. I also think these people are so traditional that they couldn't understand a man marrying an older woman and him not wanting to have kids.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Just a guess here but I think she is keeping this going for a storyline next season as well. I can see her thinking that if she keeps it going, they will have to bring her back!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Vicki is dumb and so hateful that it makes her stupider. Out of one side of her mouth, she says Eddie should come out because he's on a reality show. But everyone else should have minded their own business when it came to her and Brooks. Hypocrisy much?

This Eddie's gay nonsense comes from Eddie's adult adoption by the lawyer who founded the Judge Law firm that Eddie helped him run. Prior to gay marriage being legalized, a lot of gays and lesbians used to adopt each other to allow them inherit and make medical decisions. However, Eddie's mom abandoned her kids to be raised by her mom. When his grandmother could no longer care for them, the kids went into foster care. Eddie met the lawyer while he was a teen and started doing odd jobs for the lawyer. The lawyer adopted Eddie when Eddie was 21. There are a number of things that could explain why this happened. Many states continue to provide services and benefits for foster kids until 21 to help the transition into adulthood. It's possible the lawyer didn't want Eddie to lose those benefits by adopting him at an earlier age. It's also possible that the lawyer didn't want to go through all of the hassles and hoops that he'd have to if he adopted Eddie as a teen in foster care.

The other issue is that Eddie is younger than Tamra, though not materially enough that people should be shocked by them being together. He's only 5 years younger. I also think these people are so traditional that they couldn't understand a man marrying an older woman and him not wanting to have kids.

I cannot speak to the genesis of the rumors-maybe Eddie's ex wife, or other people he may have pissed off, I concur with you -the adult adoption is the one most often mentioned..  James Judge, Eddie's father was admitted to the California State Bar in 1985, when Eddie was 13.  If Attorney Judge graduated from law school at 24-25,  he is not that much older than Eddie.  It sounds as if he was somewhat established when he met Eddie.  Maybe it is something as simple as getting Eddie permanent citizenship.  Whatever the reason, it was obviously something Eddie wanted.  His "father" has pretty much no desire for any publicity.  

What angers me about the video with Vicki, is she has zero business forcing someone or even commenting on someone's past sexual dalliances.  Even the interviewer asked her why and she came back with a lame answer.  You don't imply through rumor and innuendo-especially that which you brought to the public eye, that someone is gay.  To question someone in a committed heterosexual relationship is unseemly be it another someone of the opposite sex or same sex.  It puts the accused in the position of denying it and implying being gay is something bad, or prying into their sex life.  

Being on a reality show, does not give some carte blanche to dig through another's past.  Sometimes it is okay not to ask.  In Vicki's case it is being done out of pure spite.  VIcki has said as much, why are we talking more about the Eddie is gay rumors, Tamra being estranged from her daughter, David beating Shannon.

A note to Andy Cohen -just quit asking people if they have had or are homosexual.  It is really bad form and worse when Andy and another gay man decided to try and force the outing of someone-such as Kevin Spacey.  Kevin has been asked about 100 times about his sexuality and he has claimed it is private.   Andy does it constantly with both female and male guest.  STOP IT NOW.  It really isn't the world's business and most of all-none of his.

Most of all if Eddie were seduced/abused by an adult as a teenager that is child abuse or statutory rape in California.  I just think there should be certain things that may need to remain private.  I would never trust Vicki with any information.  She has lied and skewed almost any "dirt" she has on someone and has openly admitted to extortion.  There is just no one lower.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

A note to Andy Cohen -just quit asking people if they have had or are homosexual.  It is really bad form and worse when Andy and another gay man decided to try and force the outing of someone-such as Kevin Spacey.  Kevin has been asked about 100 times about his sexuality and he has claimed it is private.   Andy does it constantly with both female and male guest.  STOP IT NOW.  It really isn't the world's business and most of all-none of his.

That and the "dipped in the lady pond" questions are invasive. I think he either thinks that it's funny or wants more ppl (like himself) to be homosexual so that he becomes more of the norm or changes it to being the norm so that he feels more comfortable. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, bagger said:

Me thinks that Vicki lost her pants

what the hell is she wearing?

I'm too distracted looking at Peggy's jeans (with the sparkles I wouldn't glance twice if they were on Lydia) and Megan's matching athletic suit with her daughter (cute as a button). 

• Love 4