Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: The Day Will Come When You Won't Be – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

Neagan is insufferably boring.  So boring he makes everyone around him so boring that I no longer care about any of the characters.  Cut off his arm, don't cut it off.  Kill em all, don't kill em all.  In fact, at this point I'd  prefer Neagan just kill them all and put the show out of its misery.

• Love 11

Oh man, Aiden from Being Human UK is the star of Poldark.  I'll have to binge the show and get a new Sunday show.  Negan is a great character in the comics and JDM is a great actor but this definitely doesn't translate to good television.

• Love 3

I'm not watching but judging by what I'm reading I don't think I will watch, at least not live. I'll catch it all on Netflix later. It sounds like Negan will be as insufferable as I feared and that's too hard to endure live week after week. No, thanks, not interested in annoying villains who never shut their damn mouth.

Edited by natyxg
  • Love 2
Just now, catrox14 said:

Pick up the axe and put it in his CROTCH already!!!

Or Rick could just lunge and tear the femoral artery with his teeth.  (Eugene did an excellent job of latching onto that blond dude's junk.)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Peanut said:

Not that I have any plans to watch beyond tonight's episode (unless there is a Carol and Morgan-centric episode), but I hope it's Carl who kills Negan.

I was really hoping that somehow Carol could keep this from happening....

• Love 6
1 minute ago, natyxg said:

I'm not watching but judging by what I'm reading I don't think I will watch, at least not live. I'll catch it all on Netflix later. It sounds like Negan will be as insufferable as I feared and that's too hard to endure live week after week. No, thanks, not interesting in annoying villains who never shut their damn mouth.

At this point, I am tempted not to watch until after the mid-season finale, just so I can get my suffering over on a single day, rather than drag it out for two months. Damn Kirkman & Gimple!

• Love 2

I DO want to see how they bring him down, because otherwise there was no point. BUT I still don't see the bloody point. Abraham and Glenn had nothing really to do with Negan. Breaking Rick is too meta. It doesn't mean the same thing to the characters as it does to the viewers.

• Love 7

I just turned it off and didn't even make it much past the halfway point. Nothing redeeming about this version of the show for me. I like these characters. I don't want to see them needless killed and tortured while some guy who talks too much and isn't all that impressive breaks down my heroes. Maybe, I'll come back when I hear negan's dead. To think I was so excited all weekend for this.

• Love 2