Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Presidential Debate (October 19, 2016)

Just now, atomationage said:

Don't wait until election day.  There might be a storm or something.

I'm close enough to walk.  I've never missed an election in my entire life.  Not even the 2 for the special county council replacements.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, MulletorHater said:

Thank goodness the District of Columbia has early voting as of Saturday.

Every time this clown opens his mouth, I scream at the TV, "What are you?  A child?!"

THIS! He's like a toddler having a tantrum because he was found misbehaving.

• Love 9

It's like listening to an 8 year old debate. Thanks a lot Hillary good luck with that.

Did Barron ghost write his answers.

Oh wait I think Barron is in indentured servitude to Putin using his mad hacker skills on the computer to help with WikiLeaks. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Darian said:

There are some fact check feeds. I'm looking at NPR's.

Thanks! This is superior to Huffpo and WashPost's where I was looking. Plus, for those who want to look now, a transcript.  Great job, everyone. Thanks. (6 minutes to go.)

• Love 6
1 minute ago, car54 said:

Trump is sweating through his pancake makeup.

Next time, he should try Make Up Forever which has an ultra HD formula just for occasions like this.  With 41 shades, I'm sure Sephora will find a perfect match just for him.  Oh, and he may try using some concealer that doesn't have him looking like a raccoon.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, MulletorHater said:

Every time this clown opens his mouth, I scream at the TV, "What are you?  A child?!"

He actually said, "No, YOU are!" to Hillary at one point so yes, I think he is. When the Republicans send their children, they aren't sending their best behaved. They're sending their tantrum throwers. They're sending their nose pickers. Some, I assume, are good children. 

• Love 16