Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Presidential Debate (October 19, 2016)

No offence to Americans, but I really don't understand why abortion still comes up as an issue in every election. It's 2016!  When there are so many other important issues to discuss...

The decision to have a baby or not, the right to choose, is a basic human right and a personal choice, and most societies have accepted that. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, madmaverick said:

No offence to Americans, but I really don't understand why abortion still comes up as an issue in every election. It's 2016!  When there are so many other important issues to discuss...

The decision to have a baby or not, the right to choose, is a basic human right and a personal choice, and most societies have accepted that. 

We are a puritanical, religious country that's why.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Kromm said:

He's lost his vitality!  And according to people who have worked with him, he's got a decades long belief that once you use up your "vitality" it never comes back.

Not a chance! He's a man who knows how to protect his precious bodily fluids!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, callmebetty said:

What ICE endorsed the Republican candidate???? I hadn't heard 

The first time Trump said that, they released a statement saying they had not, but he keeps saying it. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, madmaverick said:

I would like to think we're better than this.  But, when the GOP got into bed with the religious right, all bets were off.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, madmaverick said:

The religious right. "Killing babies", etc.

Maureen Dowd asked him if he'd ever impregnated a woman who got an abortion. His answer? "No comment."

Not a problem. He's a hypocrite about everything else, why should abortion matter?

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, madmaverick said:

What?  You don't believe the Bible is literal?

• Love 5
Just now, Darian said:

The first time Trump said that, they released a statement saying they had not, but he keeps saying it. 

But, but he said ithat, it's the first time they've done that are you telling me he's lying???!!!! NOOO 

• Love 5

I get the split screen MSNBC live feed overseas and I think the split screen is great, especially for showing Trump's disdainful facial expressions that he can't control though he seems to have gotten better at this debate, in contrast to Hillary's clam demeanor.

I'd assumed the split screen was standard and everyone got the same feed, but is this not the case for all U.S. channels?

• Love 2