Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Presidential Debate (October 19, 2016)

1 minute ago, ClareWalks said:

I haven't been reading along as much as I'd like but hopefully others have noticed that he has evened out his spray tan...

Finally. He's looked like a reverse raccoon for years.

• Love 2

YES! Not just women you tangerine tinted pieces of shit! The Khan Family, the reporter, etc., And no he DIDN"T! Again with the "I didn't say that" "wrong!"

GAAAH!!! I don't know if I can take anymore. SHE causes the violence at his rallies???!!!

• Love 14

To quote Game of Thrones - "The night is dark and full of terrors.  Donald is back on message and going after NAFTA which won him huge support in the first place.  They should never have had a 3rd debate.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

YES! Not just women you tangerine tinted pieces of shit! The Khan Family, the reporter, etc., And no he DIDN"T! Again with the "I didn't say that" "wrong!"

GAAAH!!! I don't know if I can take anymore. SHE causes the violence at his rallies???!!!

But it's on tape!!  I heard she said it to Billy Bush on one of her campaign busses. Believe me. It's bigly.

Edited by callmebetty
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

"I love the old days. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They'd be carried out on a stretcher, folks. It's true. … I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

• Love 6

Why is Wallace asking Hillary to be specific but didn't nail down Trump?

Clinton Foundation is not a criminal enterprise, come on.  It's done more good for developing countries than Trump has done in his whole life.

Why doesn't Trump give back all the Chinese steel from his buildings to China and buy it all over again from America by his logic?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, starri said:

Who's drinking?  And if so, what?

Australian chardonnay. I think I need something stronger, though. Very glad for this thread, as my husband conked out before the debate tonight. I need someone to be shocked and appalled with!

Ooh, nice "Made with Chinese steel" burn by Hillary when Drumpf is trying to shill his hotel.

Edited by gatopretoNYC
  • Love 4