Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Presidential Debate (October 19, 2016)

14 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

How can people not see that Hillary knows her stuff, and would be competent, even if you disagree with her.  While,, Trump knows nothing that would be helpful in being President?

Maybe some people find a simplistic analysis and simple solutions more comforting.  They don't want to face up to the fact that the issues of governing are complex and challenging and messy.

Edited by madmaverick
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, InsertWordHere said:

He actually said, "No, YOU are!" to Hillary at one point so yes, I think he is. When the Republicans send their children, they aren't sending their best behaved. They're sending their tantrum throwers. They're sending their nose pickers. Some, I assume, are good children. 

My husband swears he just saw a nose-pick.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, MulletorHater said:

Next time, he should try Make Up Forever which has an ultra HD formula just for occasions like this.  With 41 shades, I'm sure Sephora will find a perfect match just for him.  Oh, and he may try using some concealer that doesn't have him looking like a raccoon.

Please don't let there be a 'next time'. Let him go and start Trump TV.

• Love 7
Just now, LotusFlower said:

Three debates and not a single question about climate change/global warming.

Hillary keeps bringing it up, but he doesn't respond.

1 minute ago, InsertWordHere said:

When the Republicans send their children, they aren't sending their best behaved. They're sending their tantrum throwers. They're sending their nose pickers. Some, I assume, are good children. 

Biggest laugh of the night.  Thank you!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, LotusFlower said:

Her preparation for this debate has really paid off.  She's been on-point and so articulate throughout.

Someone described her as Hermione.  Knowing that she was going to ace the test, but keep going to get every point she could.  I like that.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, LotusFlower said:

Her preparation for this debate has really paid off.  She's been on-point and so articulate throughout.

And calm.  Which I can't imagine with just a stage separating her from that orange idiotic sack of shit.

• Love 15
Just now, Darian said:

He couldn't help himself. "Such a nasty woman." How presidential of him. 

I know, right?

Shut up, Wallace. Most of Orangutan going off the rails is YOUR FAULT. And I don't believe it's because he wanted to give him enough rope to hang himself.

Great closing argument.

• Love 9

What was that 'nasty woman' comment even about?  She's just trying to answer the entitlement question.  

Although I have never agreed with Social Security being an 'entitlement'.  We all pay into it for years, and expect a return on our investment

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 14

I want to smack Trump's smug face so much.  Too much having it in my face on the split screen for 1.5 hrs.   How Hillary's restrained herself all these months I don't know.

Edited by madmaverick
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

What is this crap about being shot when you're going to the store?  Where does he get this crap?

I think he was referring to Dwanye Wade's cousin being shot in Chicago

Edited by grawlix
  • Love 3