Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Presidential Debate (October 19, 2016)

Just now, callmebetty said:

Omg stay on topic. Reign this shit in Chris

Exactly.  He's not impressing.

So few of the journalists reign in Trump when he goes on and on, or nail him on not giving specific policy answers.  

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, madmaverick said:

No offence to Americans, but I really don't understand why abortion still comes up as an issue in every election. It's 2016!  When there are so many other important issues to discuss...

The decision to have a baby or not, the right to choose, is a basic human right and a personal choice, and most societies have accepted that. 

You don't live in the Bible Belt.  It's the only thing that matters.  UGH!

• Love 5
Just now, madmaverick said:

So few of the journalists reign in Trump when he goes on and on, or nail him on not giving specific policy answers.  

Has he ever offered anything specific? He just says...stuff. 

1 minute ago, mariah23 said:

You don't live in the Bible Belt.  It's the only thing that matters.  UGH!

But whyyyyy?  It's such a personal matter.  You don't tell people who to marry (oh wait...), who are you to tell people whether they should have a child or not?  I can't imagine a stranger thinking they have the right to make that decision for me. 

• Love 7

You don't tell people who to marry (oh wait...), who are you to tell people whether they should have a child or not?  I can't imagine a stranger thinking they have the right to make that decision for me. 

Well, see, that is the point. The Religious right thinks they get to control everyone else's behavior.... kind of like Sharia law. 

• Love 16
Just now, mythoughtis said:

Well, see, that is the point. The Religious right thinks they get to control everyone else's behavior.... kind of like Sharia law. 

Which they see as a horrible threat. (/irony)

He just said "It's my turn!" likes he's 5.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, madmaverick said:

But whyyyyy?  It's such a personal matter.  You don't tell people who to marry (oh wait...), who are you to tell people whether they should have a child or not?  I can't imagine a stranger thinking they have the right to make that decision for me. 

In local elections where I'm from, candidates must have a position on this issue, even though it's not a part of the job they are running for.

• Love 1