Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Presidential Debate (October 19, 2016)

Just now, MulletorHater said:

Does he not realize that a large number of illegal immigrants don't come across the southern border, but are people who overstayed their visas?

Not watching, but I'd guess the answer is no.  He doesn't realize...anything... 

Thanks for this thread peeps! 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, MulletorHater said:

Does he not realize that a large number of illegal immigrants don't come across the southern border, but are people who overstayed their visas?

Those people might be the right color and don't matter to Drumpf at all.

Chris is trying to control the audience.  Good luck with that.

Edited by atomationage
  • Love 4

I walked through the room, emboldened by what you're all posting here. In that 10 seconds I heard Wallace keep cutting Hillary off as she was making a point about immigration borders used to be a bipartisan issue. Then he referenced the Assange distribution of the Russian theft of Podesta email to throw OUR election for Trump--(they shouldn't dignify that sabotage of our democracy!) ..."...your speech to Brazilian banks...for $250,000...."...  There's the money shot for Fox News. I can hear the Trumpkins cheering from LV to NY.

Lesson learned. I will not venture forth into that dangerous world again until I get the "all clear"..... That was ugly!

Edited by Padma
  • Love 6

Ah confront Donald about how little he knows about "The Nuclear".

He doesn't even know what the Nuclear Triad is. Ask him.

"Twooo hundred admeeerals and geneeerals..."

{sniff}

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

He does 't remember saying it would be okay for Japan and others to have nuclear weapons?

He has selective memory loss.   He also said he knew Putin because they were both on 60 minutes.

Edited by atomationage
  • Love 11