Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

57 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I’m thinking $50.

For the cake?  That’s fine, but I wonder how many guests there are to be served.  On the Jacob thread there’s another pic of it and there appears to be a party with guests. Just curious.  I’ve snarked a couple of times about Amy and her small cakes for many guests.  Maybe, they had cookies too. 😋

• Love 1

What a disgusting back yard.  No grass just mud and weeds!

Since Tinker Bell, Audrey, is so grounded maybe she could get her 'team' out to work on it!

Can you imagine that mud hole when it rains?.I

That cake and junk decorations was not for a four year old little girl!

8 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

For the cake?  That’s fine, but I wonder how many guests there are to be served.  On the Jacob thread there’s another pic of it and there appears to be a party with guests. Just curious.  I’ve snarked a couple of times about Amy and her small cakes for many guests.  Maybe, they had cookies too. 😋

Maybe Amy did the cake?

• LOL 3
13 hours ago, seasons said:

The whole thing looks half assed to me - all of it. Poor Ember.

There's gifts, a cute cake, balloons, sounds like she had little friends and cousins over. Looks like a nice birthday to me. 

Now compared to some of the birthday extravaganzas that Jer and Auj stage for themselves? With food trucks? Yeah I am a lil eye rolly there. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Maybe Amy did the cake?

Naw.  It actually looked good, IMHO, and I didn't see any hairs sticking out of it...  Nor a slice missing for her signature taste test!  Besides, personally baking a birthday cake for her grandchild is way beyond her pay grade as a Me-me; she's more into hitting yet another happy hour with her two best/only girlfriends.

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

There's gifts, a cute cake, balloons, sounds like she had little friends and cousins over. Looks like a nice birthday to me.  

Believe it or not, I agree with you; I'm not into snarking on every little thing just for heck of it when it comes to this family who has voluntarily (I assume) removed themselves from the TV show.  Besides...  There's so much MORE to snark on Z&T about!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Audrey tagged a picture of the cake, Valley Flour.

If that's a shout out to Valley Flour I think I'd have to take a pass.  Honestly that is one of the worst cakes I have ever seen.  Not one thing about it that's decadent or wanting to try a piece and I love cake.

The frosting isn't put on well and all those decorations looks like somebody just threw on a bunch of crap.

Least I forget that ugly color.

I can think of a hundred different cakes that could easily look so much better to go with that particular theme.  Maybe too it's the color.  Not for a little girl.

This one just isn't doing it so no credit to the designer on this one.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Audrey tagged a picture of the cake, Valley Flour.

Somewhere she posted the flavor of the cake, which included lavender.  For a 4 year old's birthday party.  I'm certain if she asked Ember, she would not have asked for lavender.  But, of course, this was Audrey's vision.

• Love 5

I think the party looked fine, I thought the cake looked fine too although I think it was more an Audrey cake than Ember cake meaning I think Audrey tried to tie it into a more “elegant and classy” TM Amy themed mermaid party as opposed to buying a Little Mermaid sheet cake.  I think Audrey posted the baker was her friend so they probably have eaten these cakes before.

As far as the overall scale of the party, it seemed appropriate, she’s only 4.  She had a costume, gifts, a cake, etc., I think it was pretty nice.  It seems like Ember had a good time based on the pictures.  and for the person that asked earlier I didn’t see Z&T or the kids in any pics/videos of the party. Z&T and the kids did go indoor skydiving that day.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

...and for the person that asked earlier I didn’t see Z&T or the kids in any pics/videos of the party. Z&T and the kids did go indoor skydiving that day.

And if indeed they DIDN'T attend, it's just a matter of time before the pitchforks-and-torches crowd demonize A&J for not inviting them when, for all we know, they were invited (after all, the cousins looked very cozy at the wedding), but declined to attend for whatever reason...  A.k.a., Tori sulking, as usual...

Edited by all4mom2
On 9/8/2021 at 11:32 AM, judyjudyjudy said:

Except now Jeremy calls it "grounding" or "earthing" or some new age thing like that where it's beneficial to the body to have your bare feet in contact with the earth.  He did a story on it at some point. 

Walking barefoot in grass or on a sandy beach is considered healthy by many, many people. "Earthing" seems a relatively new name, but the idea isn't new nor narrowly related to Jeremy. I do it myself. 

• Love 4

Actually this one is perfect for them. It's not actually a farm, its two acres. The house inside is totally updated and white sterile. There's a big garage that looks like a barn for Jeremy to play in but no actual farm land to work. They can pretend farm in comfort and still hang out in Portland since its very close. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Actually this one is perfect for them. It's not actually a farm, its two acres. The house inside is totally updated and white sterile. There's a big garage that looks like a barn for Jeremy to play in but no actual farm land to work. They can pretend farm in comfort and still hang out in Portland since its very close. 

Did you find the property online?

I mean, to be fair, its a lovely home and a great property for a family that wants a little outdoor space. You can have a garden, or let the kids have chickens and goats, and there's lots of space. Might be a little small if they keep having kids though. 

But Jeremy could finally get all of his cars off daddy Matt's property!

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I mean, to be fair, its a lovely home and a great property for a family that wants a little outdoor space. You can have a garden, or let the kids have chickens and goats, and there's lots of space. Might be a little small if they keep having kids though. 

But Jeremy could finally get all of his cars off daddy Matt's property!

Oh I agree, it's lovely.  But I don't know if 2 acres can qualify as a farm in many people's books. 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, judyjudyjudy said:

Oh I agree, it's lovely.  But I don't know if 2 acres can qualify as a farm in many people's books. 

If they buy it, they'll probably call it "our farmhouse" and sorta ignore the amount of land. 

A guess though? they probably want a little more land than this. 

1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Please bitch… it’s more likely that he’s sitting there thinking about taking a shit 🙄

93CA30A6-0BE5-4DC3-ADF9-5D5E667B5820.jpeg

Gosh that mess looks like his bedroom at home!!!  I don’t think there’s a sheet on that bed either!

He might now be back to wearing shoes. Go Jer!

Did they move to that 2 acres yet or still holding out for the Roloff ranch?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Gosh that mess looks like his bedroom at home!!!  I don’t think there’s a sheet on that bed either!

He might now be back to wearing shoes. Go Jer!

Did they move to that 2 acres yet or still holding out for the Roloff ranch?

Not sure what room that is, maybe the kids playroom

There's a hammock swing hanging from the ceiling

From everything I've seen online I don't think the 2 acre farm turned out to be anymore than a look see and now that Zach and Tori have moved to Washington who knows maybe Jer and Auj will take another stab at Roloff Farms?

I don't know why any of them would bother with Matt still fully in charge and still enjoying running the place, I think it would be a nightmare.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, stoppro said:

Deep thoughts my ass.Who the fuck they think they are that anyone cares about braindead jeremy's "deep thought' I am sure there is only one if that. Piss off both of you!

he's probably contemplating his belly button and why it's there or trying to count how many toes he has and keeps getting stuck at 5 and starting over again.... deep thoughts my ass!

He's a DUNCE!

DUNCE.jpeg

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Auj must not have dated much, to have settled for this deep thinking turnip head husband.She could have done better, maybe not she's no prize either. But if jeremy is the deep thinker they got problems. Leggos construction the limit for this guy.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, stoppro said:

Auj must not have dated much, to have settled for this deep thinking turnip head husband.She could have done better, maybe not she's no prize either. But if jeremy is the deep thinker they got problems. Leggos construction the limit for this guy.

Well, Jer is reasonably good looking, is a television star!, religious (maybe), and has some family money. Jer might have ticked the most important boxes on Audrey's ideal husband list. 

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Well, Jer is reasonably good looking, is a television star!, religious (maybe), and has some family money. Jer might have ticked the most important boxes on Audrey's ideal husband list. 

Well can't argue logic LOL  seems like a shallow list though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

And it worked! She got a shallow husband. 

HaHa but she has money. I guess you are right they are both shallow.boy it must be stimulating both in the same room farting at each other.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 10/17/2021 at 4:56 PM, Dustbunny said:

he's probably contemplating his belly button and why it's there or trying to count how many toes he has and keeps getting stuck at 5 and starting over again.... deep thoughts my ass!

He's a DUNCE!

DUNCE.jpeg

What are all those specks of white everywhere? I thought Jer went to photography school.

If this was a pic of Audrey's thigh gap you'd know for sure the pic would be perfect (as in photoshopped). I guess Jer was tired from a long days work. 

Audrey is the one who is addicted to SM to make money. She's a high level attention whore but she keeps this family afloat with her books, oils, inspirational (😄)thoughts and various other crap. 

Jeremy: Dud son number one. Zack right along with him. Dud son number 3: Forgot his name. (Soon to be father with no job). Make s'more babies Roloff kids.

Molly: a total success. She is f'n awesome!

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

What are all those specks of white everywhere? I thought Jer went to photography school.

I mean, I hate being fair but I think Auj took this photo.

I kinda have a feeling Jer is following Matt's divorce trajectory. I don't think he realizes that in this marriage, Auj is the Matt and Jeremy is the Amy. Auj will rip him into pieces if she gets divorce papers from him.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I thought they looked to be stars or something projected on the walls and ceiling from the light on the book shelf at first, but now I think it's just a filter she added. 

And let's be honest, he's sitting there trying to figure out how much longer he has to be pretending to play with the kids before he can leave the room. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1