Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

On 8/21/2021 at 11:47 PM, Joan of Argh said:

It’s a 70’s Toyota Land Cruiser, Jer removes the doors, roof and sides in the summer so it looks like a stripped down military style jeep…. He names his vehicles and this one is called “Rain”

hubby used to have one for going outback and into the woods, they’re a very stiff suspension, bouncy ride and when our kids were little he’d put them in seat belts because it’s very common to fly up and bang your head (when the roof is on), or fly out of your seat if you’re zooming along and hit a bump, rock, log or other obstacles.

B0C389BF-98A8-4E46-8F59-E05E66194D0D.jpeg

It really is concerning……is this a cry for help?   

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

There are so many reasons oncoming drivers could have been flashing their high beams. She’s a dope.

I just got to thinking . . . maybe the reason a cop pulled her over was because one of the many people who were flashing their beams at her finally realized she was stupid, so they called 911 to have a cop pull her over.  Too bad felony stupid isn't something you can be arrested for.

• LOL 6
5 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

Where exactly is this button that a water bottle could fall on it and turn the lights on? 

I think this is Jeremy's special "tricked out rig" so he may have installed some after market kit lights. There's lightly a control panel aka "Jeremy's light bar". 

She shouldn't be driving it if she doesn't know how. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

Where exactly is this button that a water bottle could fall on it and turn the lights on? 

Jer bought the brand new Toyota Tundra truck (2 yrs ago) and then he spent thousands of dollars on custom light kit, automated running boards, tailgate, suspension, brakes, tires and other toys so the light switch is wherever Jer installed it…. It’s not factory issued so he could have put it anywhere.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Audrey just hosted some sort of retreat for her More Than Oils girls at a beautiful house on the coast, complete with yoga by the beach and her lugging lots of heavy boxes (you know...she's 30 weeks pregnant) and nary a word about her pubic sympathis whatchamacallit pain.  I'm not concerned, it will be back in full force soon.  I'm just thankful it conveniently left her so she could flawlessly host the best retreat ever.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, judyjudyjudy said:

Audrey just hosted some sort of retreat for her More Than Oils girls at a beautiful house on the coast, complete with yoga by the beach and her lugging lots of heavy boxes (you know...she's 30 weeks pregnant) and nary a word about her pubic sympathis whatchamacallit pain.  I'm not concerned, it will be back in full force soon.  I'm just thankful it conveniently left her so she could flawlessly host the best retreat ever.

That was not a cheap event.

Jeremy was there, also.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

That retreat looked really nice, the place was gorgeous and the food and drink was top notch.  Too bad it involved those oils!

I wonder how much each participant had to pay to join in the smelliness of it all.

• LOL 5

Bode looks as big as Jackson in those pictures.  I noticed Tori doesn't post any pictures with Bode and Ember included.   Audrey does post pics with the Bean and Baby J Roloff as they are commonly referred to in Tori's pics.   Tori only posts her kids and Zach.  I think she is the grudge holder.

Edited by LucyEth
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

Bode looks as big as Jackson in those pictures.  I noticed Tori doesn't post any pictures with Bode and Ember included.   Audrey does post pics with the Bean and Baby J Roloff as they are commonly referred to in Tori's pics.   Tori only posts her kids and Zach.  I think she is the grudge holder.

Oh, totally.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

F45D025B-C531-4AA5-9DC2-398FCEB31410.jpeg

LOL this is the craziest picture I’ve ever seen.  All the kids are adorable but what in the world is going on in here, it must have been a LONG day for these kids.  Ember looks shellshocked, Bode looks terrified, Lilah looks like she’s ready for a street brawl and Jackson looks like he’s whimsically thinking, “I own this place”.  

eta: Bode’s cheeks are so cute 😊 

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 9

Or maybe she just doesn't post pictures of other people's children? 

I'd also respectfully point out that aside from these pictures, when exactly has Audrey been posting oodles of photos of Lilah and Jackson? A quick perusal of her insta shows no photos of the cousins.

My guess? Audrey was taking photos of her kids at the wedding rehearsal and since Lilah and Jackson were there, they were included. I hope, for everyone's sake, that Tory and Audrey are not super hostile to each other but I can't make that call based off of who is posting photos of each other's children when I know I don't post pictures of the nieces and nephews without express permission. 

• Love 5

Auj responded to Tori's miscarriage on SM; Tori never reacted to Auj's pregnancy announcement (as I heard it reported).  Also, Tori is the one who flounced out of the coffee shop after the altercation; not Auj.  Finally, while Auj has her faults, she doesn't often conduct herself like a bratty 5-year-old online, unlike Tori - in my opinion.

So yeah, I'm thinking Tori is the grudge-holder.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Auj responded to Tori's miscarriage on SM; Tori never reacted to Auj's pregnancy announcement (as I heard it reported). 

Tory did respond, it wasn't excessive. 

8 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Also, Tori is the one who flounced out of the coffee shop after the altercation; not Auj. 

This would be the anon report where actually it was reported that both were angry. Basically you're saying Tory left first so Tory was at fault for the fight. In fact, no one knows what both were arguing about and by all reports, Auj was as angry as Tory. 

10 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Finally, while Auj has her faults, she doesn't often conduct herself like a bratty 5-year-old online, unlike Tori - in my opinion.

You may want to pay more attention to Auj's insta before you say this. Auj and Tory tend to be in a race for who is being an out of touch over indulged rich white woman. Just recently Auj has been moaning publically about how she chose to host a fancy "oils conference" and how eating a fancy meal and hanging out in a really nice AirBnb with like minded friends bragging about how much money they were making at their MLM was "really hard work for a pregnant woman". Point - I bet the hugely pregnant girl who made my Sausage  Egg Mcmuffin this morning would beg to differ. 

I'm thinking what ever the issue is between them, we don't really have enough evidence to say anything other than the obvious they seem to be at odds. 

• Love 5

I don't "pay attention" to either one's "insta."  Just repeating what I've heard.

And adding that, IMHO, Tori is by far the more immature of the two.  YMMV.

I also heard that the problem was that Zach wasn't being sufficiently "respected" by Jer, whatever that means (I know he thinks he's big stuff since he popped out enough sperm for two kids).

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I don't "pay attention" to either one's "insta."  Just repeating what I've heard.

In fairness, that means you don't really know what you're repeating is accurate. 

14 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I also heard that the problem was that Zach wasn't being sufficiently "respected" by Jer, whatever that means (I know he thinks he's big stuff since he popped out enough sperm for two kids).

Maybe. I heard Jeremy was mad that Daddy Matt didn't welcome him back to the farm with a lowball offer to buy and agreeing to any condition Jeremy and Auj wanted to set, and sees Zach as in his way to getting the farm. IMO? I think who gets the farm is the issue. But then I also think Matt's affection for his farm has pretty much destroyed this family. 

• Love 6

I said I heard it reported.  

I don't think ANY of us knows that what we post here is "accurate."

That is, unless we're insiders.  :)

But most of us don't take it that seriously; we're not on trial here...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

The pictures posted above that Audrey posted are ones that Tori took, not Audrey.

There was a time when I did not immediately anticipate an incredulous Pay attention? PAY ATTENTION?!!?  and then a table flip after someone was told to pay attention. RHNJ, good times. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

If anyone disrespects Zach it's Tori.  She posts videos of him mispronouncing words while she laughs at him.  Also, she if fond of calling him and her son knuckleheads.  

Edited by LucyEth
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

The pictures posted above that Audrey posted are ones that Tori took, not Audrey.

But I heard from someone that Tory was an immature bitch who refused to take pictures of Auj's kids with hers. Huh.... Guess my source wasn't right. ;)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

Some were, yes. That’s why they have the tag for Tori Roloff Photography.

Yeah, I wasn't clear enough. The ones above that were posted of the kids and Amy during the wedding rehearsal in the field flowers above were taken by Tori. The one that shows baby bumps with Audrey/Izzy was not tagged. Thanks for pointing it out! I quickly forgot about the baby bump pictures being right there. 

13 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

But I heard from someone that Tory was an immature bitch who refused to take pictures of Auj's kids with hers. Huh.... Guess my source wasn't right. ;)

When I posted that Tori took the pictures, not Audrey, it was in response to your post below and not a TeamTori/TeamAudrey response. 

2 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

My guess? Audrey was taking photos of her kids at the wedding rehearsal and since Lilah and Jackson were there, they were included.

2 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

You may want to pay more attention

Also, my RHNJ comment was about this above. And my comment was just to share a funny bit about what happens when I hear pay attention now. 

Edited by stewedsquash
  • Love 2
On 8/20/2021 at 7:03 PM, stoppro said:

try some of that magic oil you are always peddling.If you have such a bad time quit getting knocked-up.dumb shit! Wonder where boy wonder is during all this. Probably jerking off in an airplane. another useless shit. what a pair!

I had to consult the googles because I had no idea what SPD is (never had kids).   Found this in a list of symptoms.

"Pain when you make certain movements like putting weight on one leg or when spreading your legs apart"

So you're right in naming the cure. Auj, stop spreading your legs and moving that way! Problem solved.

• LOL 2
6 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Or maybe she just doesn't post pictures of other people's children? 

No that's not it and there more than that and plenty of Instagram stories featuring other peoples children.

Screen Shot 2021-08-28 at 6.37.07 PM.png

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

plenty of Instagram stories featuring other peoples children.

I was going to mention that. Both Tori and Audrey put many pictures and videos in their stories, which expire in 24 hours. So, a quick perusal of their Instagram accounts would not be an accurate assessment. 😁

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3