Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

Here they go zooming and bouncing along with no tailgate just wide open with Ember hanging on for dear life…. no seat belt or anything else to hold her in the jeep as Jer bombs around looking for blackberry bushes 

(screenshots from a video)

45896705-83CC-4C72-8A15-247405CFBF52.jpeg

20B0435C-DA5E-4A83-943E-371EAD924790.jpeg

I assume sun block is deemed unnecessary, just like putting kids in car seats is wrapping them in bubble wrap.

I mean not my kid, not my problem, but riding in the jeep with no car seat and no seat belt isn't normally advocated as a way to make your kids active.

• Love 4

Audrey GFY I don't know  why I find the these two so irritating with smug shilling and advice. they don't know shit about anything.Better when they weren't posting for that short while.

Edited by stoppro
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

I wonder if they meant to have the whiteboard visible in the background listing their journal timeline/goals? I can't make it big enough to see exactly what is written.

I noticed that too… I zoomed and could read a few words like their goals are to sell 2.5k in 2021 and 5k in year one

maybe someone with better eyes can blow it up and decipher the rest of it 🤓

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I noticed that too… I zoomed and could read a few words like their goals are to sell 2.5k in 2021 and 5k in year one

maybe someone with better eyes can blow it up and decipher the rest of it 🤓

What these old eyes see, bottom half of the whiteboard:

2.5K 2021

5K year 1

100K in the run

Top of the white board, reading upwards

1/27-7/4 Contract and Engagement activities including writing a blog (rest in this category too difficult to read)

7/5-30 Who the hell knows

August running an early bird special 20% off

Then the launch

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

57B24E30-AD19-4D7C-A8CE-E0AF6C9D4CD6.jpeg

Wtf!?!?!! So the cheese gets dumped on the floor and they save it and use it?

sounds like the cheese doesn’t fall to far from Amy’s tree

They justify it by saying that there’s no dog hair because they don’t have a dog but they DO have a cat that is indoors and outdoors, uses a litter box and walks all over the house and cats shed hair… yuck!.. I would have tossed it.

29 minutes ago, PDXlulu said:

What these old eyes see, bottom half of the whiteboard:

2.5K 2021

5K year 1

100K in the run

Top of the white board, reading upwards

1/27-7/4 Contract and Engagement activities including writing a blog (rest in this category too difficult to read)

7/5-30 Who the hell knows

August running an early bird special 20% off

Then the launch

Wow good job!!  I can’t believe you were able to read all of that!

I think I need new glasses!  🤓

• Love 3

I would save the cheese that's on the top of the pile, but maybe not that in direct contact with the floor unless the floor had just been swept and/or mopped (surely they're better housekeepers than Amy).  That's the expensive name brand; not your basic grocery-store generic!  It's a shame that Amy has a variety of cheese moldering in her fridge probably just going to waste while others are groveling for it...

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 2
34 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

It's a shame that Amy has a variety of cheese moldering in her fridge probably just going to waste while others are groveling for it...

Audrey is Diamond level in her MLM which means she's making oodles of money. They do not need to fight the floor for cheese and there's really no indication that Amy was ever asked to provide her adult son, and his family, any sort of food support. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Maybe if it were a chunk of cheese where you could cut off the piece that touched the floor, not sure even then, but no way in heck I would use that grated cheese.  Right in the trash with that stuff!

• Love 5

Target's showing me that cheese for less than $4 a bag. Granted that bag looks big, so maybe $10. It's not like it's $100 and they are starving to death. No job having, Hawaii vacation, I'm looking your direction. And I'm certainly not going to claim I've never picked up something I've dropped, like a single cookie or a bagel or something hard and dry and blown it off and went on with eating it, but I'm not scooping shredded cheese back up off the floor and shoving it back into the bag for my salad. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

57B24E30-AD19-4D7C-A8CE-E0AF6C9D4CD6.jpeg

Are you telling me these people spilled shredded cheese all over the floor, and shoved it back in the bag to eat later?  So they can spend thousands of dollars on trips and pilot lessons, but won’t spring for another 5 dollar bag of cheese? 🙄 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

And here we go…….

8ECAFFB7-FB5F-40D1-AF3D-63EAA3A65F28.jpeg

try some of that magic oil you are always peddling.If you have such a bad time quit getting knocked-up.dumb shit! Wonder where boy wonder is during all this. Probably jerking off in an airplane. another useless shit. what a pair!

Edited by stoppro
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

I do too, but speaking as someone with very fair skin, reddish brown hair and green eyes, some of us are more prone to skin cancer than others and it might have been by doctor recommendation.

It also really was unsightly . I know Auj is vain, but I can't really fault her for having that mole removed. 

• Love 3
On 8/5/2021 at 12:35 AM, Joan of Argh said:

Here they go zooming and bouncing along with no tailgate just wide open with Ember hanging on for dear life…. no seat belt or anything else to hold her in the jeep as Jer bombs around looking for blackberry bushes 

(screenshots from a video)

45896705-83CC-4C72-8A15-247405CFBF52.jpeg

20B0435C-DA5E-4A83-943E-371EAD924790.jpeg

What type of vehicle were they on?  A truck or other type of vehicle?

3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What type of vehicle were they on?  A truck or other type of vehicle?

It’s a 70’s Toyota Land Cruiser, Jer removes the doors, roof and sides in the summer so it looks like a stripped down military style jeep…. He names his vehicles and this one is called “Rain”

hubby used to have one for going outback and into the woods, they’re a very stiff suspension, bouncy ride and when our kids were little he’d put them in seat belts because it’s very common to fly up and bang your head (when the roof is on), or fly out of your seat if you’re zooming along and hit a bump, rock, log or other obstacles.

B0C389BF-98A8-4E46-8F59-E05E66194D0D.jpeg

3 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Is this the dress Ember will wear as flower girl for the wedding? 

If so, yikes. Amy's princess bride extravaganza might be more over the top than I thought. 

I hope ember makes it down the aisle without tripping… in the video that Auj posted ember got caught up in the long gown and stumbled (she was exiting the stairs so that probably didn’t help)

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

It’s a 70’s Toyota Land Cruiser, Jer removes the doors, roof and sides in the summer so it looks like a stripped down military style jeep…. He names his vehicles and this one is called “Rain”

hubby used to have one for going outback and into the woods, they’re a very stiff suspension, bouncy ride and when our kids were little he’d put them in seat belts because it’s very common to fly up and bang your head (when the roof is on), or fly out of your seat if you’re zooming along and hit a bump, rock, log or other obstacles.

B0C389BF-98A8-4E46-8F59-E05E66194D0D.jpeg

"Baby we're going places". For sure Jer, especially if a fast moving train comes down those tracks. 

He's SO immature. Auj should drop him off at a Toys R Us and never return for him. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

"Then realized why people were flashing me for 20 minutes"

Didn't think to pull over, walk around the vehicle, and try to see what others obviously were seeing ?????    Smh.

Edited by TammyInNH
edit
  • Love 7
45 minutes ago, TammyInNH said:

Didn't think to pull over, walk around the vehicle, and try to see what others obviously were seeing ?????    Smh.

What an asshole.He must work at being this stupid.Fly a plane? Not a chance.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
46 minutes ago, TammyInNH said:

She had probably just assumed they all recognized her and wanted to put on their high beams to get a better view.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1