Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

I think that the only property Jer is interested in is the one his father is living on. His dream is to get all or part of it handed to him for $1.00 in consideration. The golden boy might want to get a little more realistic. 

On 6/29/2021 at 1:53 AM, Joan of Argh said:

[A hot air balloon ride] doesn’t cost much when you’re providing the hot air… 

I love it when my laugh of the day comes in the morning. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

And guess who spent their break from social media fucking like crazy to get pregnant?

Ding ding ding! Jer and Auj!

Maybe they'll finally have a child with curly red hair....

To be fair, I think based on their announcement that they waited a bit on announcing this one. They're apparently 4-5 months along. 

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Best wishes.  Here’s another story about it. I really hope they take some parenting classes on safety.

https://people.com/parents/jeremy-audrey-roloff-expecting-third-baby/

At the end of the story was something else:

"Just days before sharing their exciting news, Audrey posted a sweet tribute to her husband. 

"He makes knives, builds tables, wipes poopy butts💩, reads theology, takes neighbors to the ER and sits with them all day, cleans dishes, keeps plants alive, raises chickens, befriends gas attendants, researches a little bit about a lot of things, listens to wife rants and rambles😜," she joked as she shared some of her favorite things about Jeremy."

One of my favorite things about my husband was that he held down a job.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Did Jer and Auj share some of Amy's leftovers with the neighbors?

And what's a "gas attendant"?

Gas attendants are people that ate the leftovers LOL.  Actually, I don’t think they have self-service gas stations in Oregon, so gas attendants are people that pump your gas for you.  They have them in New Jersey too.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

"Just days before sharing their exciting news, Audrey posted a sweet tribute to her husband. 

"He makes knives, builds tables, wipes poopy butts💩, reads theology, takes neighbors to the ER and sits with them all day, cleans dishes, keeps plants alive, raises chickens, befriends gas attendants, researches a little bit about a lot of things, listens to wife rants and rambles😜," she joked as she shared some of her favorite things about Jeremy."

One of my favorite things about my husband was that he held down a job.

She leaves out the part where their elderly neighbor came over and helped Jer with his knife

A51F2D96-D9D9-474A-AFC3-35BD570BD66B.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

She leaves out the part where their elderly neighbor came over and helped Jer with his knife

A51F2D96-D9D9-474A-AFC3-35BD570BD66B.jpeg

Is this another instance of the amazing desk he “made” or when he was “remodeling” his kitchen (i.e. somebody else finishes, fixes it, or does most of it)?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Is this another instance of the amazing desk he “made” or when he was “remodeling” his kitchen (i.e. somebody else finishes, fixes it, or does most of it)?

Exactly, he starts a project, gets into it for a few months, gets stuck, doesn’t know what to do… then he calls in someone to fix his mess and finish the job…. Then Auj rewrites history and Jer is the hero who can do anything 🙄

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

and purchasing thousands of dollars in equipment to make one little knife....

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 7/4/2021 at 1:39 PM, AZChristian said:

Sounds like he has a lot of time to fill. But what struck me was, "researches a little bit about a lot of things." Do you think this means he Googles when he doesn't know the meaning of a word or does he just use SIRI?

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

I hope there’s no coyotes or cougars on her families acreage… having a baby play that far away from the adults isn’t a great idea…a child here was attacked by a cougar on his parents property and in another incident two small children were attacked by coyotes while playing.

C9FEBB73-10EC-4380-B0F3-E293C16AE79D.jpeg

A7EE711B-88AF-401C-B16A-9890DF4A6598.jpeg

8 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Its a nice photo.   Everyone looks safe.  I think the kids are very cute.  And Jer never looked better.  

You know she's just been counting down the days until she could start posting a crap ton of pregnant hand under belly pics. It must have all but killed her to not start posting before the pee stick dried. 

1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

I hope there’s no coyotes or cougars on her families acreage… having a baby play that far away from the adults isn’t a great idea…a child here was attacked by a cougar on his parents property and in another incident two small children were attacked by coyotes while playing.

C9FEBB73-10EC-4380-B0F3-E293C16AE79D.jpeg

A7EE711B-88AF-401C-B16A-9890DF4A6598.jpeg

I'd be terrified that he'd stick something in his mouth and be choking to death that far away. He's a year and a half and looks to be playing in gravel. That's an awful lot of trust for a toddler who probably can barely say his own name. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

What in the hell is wrong with them?  Their blatant disregard for their children’s safety boggles the mind.  It’s a miracle they haven’t encountered some serious injuries.  

• Love 9
(edited)

Just because I know this will rile you, Sunnybebe :)

Shoot, it won't post.

Its a picture of Jeremy in his blue Jeep, at the wheel, holding Bode on his lap, while looking at his cell phone, with no seat belt on. The commentary from Auj is that they're about to lead some sort of bike parade in the jeep.

Edited by EllaWycliffe
1 hour ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Just because I know this will rile you, Sunnybebe :)

Shoot, it won't post.

Its a picture of Jeremy in his blue Jeep, at the wheel, holding Bode on his lap, while looking at his cell phone, with no seat belt on. The commentary from Auj is that they're about to lead some sort of bike parade in the jeep.

Yeah, it’s not surprising.  I have some family members who use no safety precautions on their golf cart with their child.  It’s pathetic.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

You know she's just been counting down the days until she could start posting a crap ton of pregnant hand under belly pics. It must have all but killed her to not start posting before the pee stick dried. 

I'd be terrified that he'd stick something in his mouth and be choking to death that far away. He's a year and a half and looks to be playing in gravel. That's an awful lot of trust for a toddler who probably can barely say his own name. 

Auj is obsessed with pushing the narrative that Jer is a farmer boy and Bode is a true farmer boy at heart just like his daddy…. he just wanders around the farm playing in the fields… which would be ok if he was 10 but he isn’t 10….he’s a baby, he’s wearing nothing but a diaper, sitting in the sun and playing with gravel and as you said babies tend to put things in their mouths.

• Love 7

I assume they waited to announce it until it looked like a sure thing after Tori's miscarriage and maybe so as not to appear to rub her face in it or be gloating.

As for the Jeep ride, how fast do you go leading a bike parade; 5 mph?  Pretty sure Bode will survive that one.  I'm not big on hating on family members who aren't even on the show anymore and haven't been for years now, but just me!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

As for the Jeep ride, how fast do you go leading a bike parade; 5 mph?  Pretty sure Bode will survive that one.

To me its more a pattern - the excuse of "we were going slow" was used when the kids were in the van without car seats or seat belts. Now Bode isn't in a car seat and Jeremy isn't in a seat belt  because they're only going 5mph. Add in the cell phone use...

They're making choices. If one of their kids ends up catastrophically injured, I don't want to hear them bitch how people are pointing fingers of blame at Mom and Dad for a tragic accident. They've been warned repeatedly that their kids should be in car seats and not riding on Daddy's lap in the front seat. 

Things happen - Auj herself posted about Dugan Sherbondy's kid on her insta, a kid who is catastrophically brain damaged after falling off a golf cart going five miles an hour...

• Love 6

Auj just posted that during their social media break they also didn’t “work.” They did nothing but read books and hang out together as a family and travel. She said the break had been planned since it’s their 7th year of marriage.

What a world to live in. Not return messages or emails for 6 weeks? Sure, I guess it’s easy when you don’t work in the first place. I don’t know a lot of 30 year olds that could just plan to stop working for months and be ok.

They must have a healthy bank account from the former show, her parents and the oils. I don’t know how they do it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Zach and Tori don't work, either, unless you count Zach trying to tell Matt how to run the farm.  Jer and Auj are actually more productive in terms of actually producing something, even if it takes them months and/or isn't viewed as valuable.  Just sayin'.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

When they take a break from social media, and then get on social media to say how wonderful being off social media was, I just roll my eyes. They depend on social media to shill their products. 👀 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

When they take a break from social media, and then get on social media to say how wonderful being off social media was, I just roll my eyes. They depend on social media to shill their products. 👀 

I wonder whether they'll name the new kid "Sabbie" because it was conceived during their sabbatical.

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I wonder whether they'll name the new kid "Sabbie" because it was conceived during their sabbatical.

Except that it wasn't; she's 5-6 months pregnant.