Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

When are Jer and Auj "hanging out with Amy and Chris"?  I haven't seen that...  Attending a DIL's birthday party isn't exactly proof of a particularly close bond.

Zach and Tori have been on vacation with Matt and Caryn to Arizona, they’ve been to Disneyland with Matt and Caryn and they regularly babysit for Zach and Tori

I haven’t seen jer and Auj as guests at Matt’s place in Arizona, I haven’t seen them at Disneyland with them or even over for a dinner and they certainly don’t babysit bode and ember.

Jer and Auj used to go on vacation with Matt to Hawaii etc but all of that has stopped since the farm debacle  🤷‍♀️
meanwhile Amy has mentioned having them over for dinner and going to jer and Auj for dinner and now they’re at Auj’s birthday celebration..

as I said,,, I’m “wondering” what’s going on

• Love 1
(edited)

Maybe they're not as keen on visiting a retirement community in Arizona as they were a beach in Hawaii?  They were at the "handprint ceremony" recently, so they still associate.

Is Chris at the birthday party?  I didn't see him line dancing...  And that would have been something to see!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 1
Just now, all4mom2 said:

Maybe they're not as keen on visiting a retirement community in Arizona as they were a beach in Hawaii? 

I mean, that says a lot about their priorities - a trip to Hawaii, they'll visit dad. A trip to "the retirement community" thats a great big nope.

By the way, I've no idea where Matt's house is but I do know the community and its pretty nice to visit. I just don't recommend it in high summer. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Maybe they're not as keen on visiting a retirement community in Arizona as they were a beach in Hawaii?  They were at the "handprint ceremony" recently, so they still associate.

Is Chris at the birthday party?  I didn't see him line dancing...  And that would have been something to see!

That’s why I said I was wondering and didn’t state it as fact and I never said that they don’t associate at all… they obviously still visit the farm   but not nearly as much as they used to or as much as Zach and Tori

zach and Tori practically live there… as Lucyeth said “Tori is practically peeing a circle around the farm” and marking her territory

i think it’s only natural that they don’t hang out there as much as they used to since Zach and Tori seem to be the ones who will move in to the big house

• Love 1

I think Jer and Audrey washed their hands of the farm and pumpkin season once they were turned down on the farm purchase.  Obviously there were and maybe still are hard feeling between the brothers.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Maybe it's because Z&T are always there that they avoid it; probably don't want a cat fight between the two wives!

Ya who knows but there’s definitely something going on… 🤷‍♀️

Jer and Auj were obviously pissed off when they said on their podcast that they were “lied to” and they refused to go into detail or explain who or how they were lied to so it leaves it open for speculation and discussion

• Love 2

I assume everyone here is familiar with the story recounted by the ice cream parlor or coffee house server about Auj and Tori meeting and talking, then Tori stalking off in a huff about something.  But, again, more anonymous reports.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Jer and Auj were obviously pissed off when they said on their podcast that they were “lied to” and they refused to go into detail or explain who or how they were lied to so it leaves it open for speculation and discussion

Isn't that annoying though?  I hate when they give just some vague information.  Tell the whole dam story or don't mention it at all!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Isn't that annoying though?  I hate when they give just some vague information.  Tell the whole dam story or don't mention it at all!

I know and people kept asking who lied to them and what the lie was but they wouldn’t say.

it made me wonder if it was just a matter of sour grapes because they weren’t handed the farm on a silver platter 

they don’t want to be on tv and one of the farms main source of income is generated from the farm and it’s inhabitants being on TV 🤷‍♀️

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I assume everyone here is familiar with the story recounted by the ice cream parlor or coffee house server about Auj and Tori meeting and talking, then Tori stalking off in a huff about something.  But, again, more anonymous reports.

Yes, I heard this, I think she posted on Reddit.  

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

I know and people kept asking who lied to them and what the lie was but they wouldn’t say.

it made me wonder if it was just a matter of sour grapes because they weren’t handed the farm on a silver platter 

they don’t want to be on tv and one of the farms main source of income is generated from the farm and it’s inhabitants being on TV

Well, if you don't want to discuss the lie surrounding your inability to purchase the family farm, maybe you shouldn't mention it on your podcast and then refuse to answer questions about it. At this point, these two are not naive teenagers who never used social media before. 

I suspect they had unrealistic expectations about the farm. I also don't think they expected Zach and Tory to be contenders and I can understand some resentment but... if Zach and Tory are willing to do the show and Jer and Auj aren't... then I can guess who will get to live on the farm. And I suspect some of the new hesitance from Zach and Tory is realizing Matt's never letting go. 

Edited to add - Jesus Christ, Audrey, why not just pose nude? Weren't you the one bitching about modest dress?

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 8
23 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Is it really normal to make this big of a deal about a birthday?

For some folks, sure, especially if it's a milestone birthday. I'm guessing it mostly depends on what you learned growing up. I felt guilty about not throwing a huge party for my husband's fiftieth; he was ecstatic.

On 7/15/2021 at 7:20 PM, winsomeone said:

I wonder if Jeremy has inherited the dwarf gene from his maternal grand parents? It seems like a lot of dwarfs have parents that are "normal?" I guess Audrey would have to carry the gene too though?

Good point. About 80% of people with achondroplasia are born to parents of average height.

On 7/16/2021 at 5:04 AM, floridamom said:

Why haven't Tori and Zach been tested also? 

They didn't need to be tested. Zach's achondroplasia means with each pregnancy there's a 50-50 chance of the child having achondroplasia.

On 7/17/2021 at 11:54 AM, EllaWycliffe said:

I'm willing to admit, maybe this is me not being cool and with it. Here's my question.

Is it really normal to make this big of a deal about a birthday? I mean, I will grant you that my family was never that into birthday or holiday celebrations and birthday parties ended around age 10 and much beyond a token gift or a card or a phone call after 17 or so was something of a surprise - I mean, there was cake and usually a special meal but not a big deal.

This party has a couple hundred dollars spent on decorations alone. Is this how people live really? Was my family just not very demonstrative? In general the Roloffs have always seemed to attach what seems to me an excessive significance to birthdays, but I can't imagine even wanting this much fuss over a 30th birthday.

Should I be making more demands?

I was in bed with the covers over my head for my 30th .. and my ex threw me a huge suprise party for my 50th (which was amazingly nice - my family from MD all came up - i was shocked).  NO more parties.. except the last one and everyone can enjoy

17 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

63817AFC-020B-468E-9AF1-6CF19901ED23.jpeg

IS SHE JUST KIDDING US???  Omg.  enough (and she could use some ice cream and pickles - along with a steak

• Love 1

I'd say she looks fine.  She's on the thin side of normal, but I don't think dangerously so.  The US view of normal size is frequently skewed because when we go out in many areas most of the people we see are actually overweight.  

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I'd say she looks fine.  She's on the thin side of normal, but I don't think dangerously so.  The US view of normal size is frequently skewed because when we go out in many areas most of the people we see are actually overweight.  

Agree.  She has a runner's body, is a natural ectomorph, and I don't think she was any fatter when she popped out those two previous very robust-looking children.

• Love 6

Lots of videos of the dancing being posted by Jeremy and Audrey.  I didn't see "my man" anywhere, only Amy right up front.  Maybe he only likes lap dancing.  A bunch of questions in the Instagram comments asking where Tori was, no answer given by Audrey. Audrey's parents appear to have a beautiful big home.  It looks really nice.

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

Lots of videos of the dancing being posted by Jeremy and Audrey.  I didn't see "my man" anywhere, only Amy right up front.  Maybe he only likes lap dancing.  A bunch of questions in the Instagram comments asking where Tori was, no answer given by Audrey. Audrey's parents appear to have a beautiful big home.  It looks really nice.

I caught a few glimpses of Chris standing off to the side by himself… he did the same thing at the Christmas celebration at Auj’s parents… they were all praising the lord and swaying back and forth, hands in the air with candles and Chris stood off to the side watching.

I don’t think he’s into the overly religious celebrations or people

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I must have missed him

There were so many people and dancing that he was hard to see because he was way off to the side just watching and with everyone moving around on the dance floor I only caught a couple quick glimpses…. Ginger90 saw him too.. not sure if she might have caught him in a screen capture?

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

So they have about eight years left since they've finished half already? 

I think he meant her age because it was her birthday but that doesn’t make any sense either so who knows… is he saying she’ll only live to be sixty? 🤷‍♀️ 

it’s a total mumbo jumbo word salad, that’s what happens when a dunce tries to sound profound and deep. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

it’s a total mumbo jumbo word salad, that’s what happens when a dunce tries to sound profound and deep. 

What does "Help me cheers Audrey to the best decade yet" mean?  I assume it means "toast" . . . but - really - who knows what the h*&& he means?

I am impressed that he found a picture of her that didn't feature a thigh gap.  That could not have been easy.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Ginger90 saw him too.. not sure if she might have caught him in a screen capture?

I saw him in one of the videos. It was very quick, he was standing by a table that was to the left of the dance floor. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I saw him in one of the videos. It was very quick, he was standing by a table that was to the left of the dance floor. 

Hope "my man" is taking notes; that's just the kind of word salad Amy demands in her greeting cards and wedding vows!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5

I wonder if he will dance with her at the wedding?  I can't wait to see this wedding.  I hope they also film the classy elegant bridal shower Deb and Lisa claim they are throwing for the little bulldozer.   I guess she is in on it making sure it is to her liking or God help those two.  If you watched the Beet Salad video they also discuss going for an overnighter at some campground type place as another celebration of Amy.  Lisa and Deb wanted to bring their dogs and Amy wanted not part of it.  She put the kibosh on it.  That's it, Little Napoleon has spoken!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I hope "classy and elegant" means we won't be subjected to any more Victoria's Secret lingerie like at the Grandma Shower.  Or, for that matter, like in that selfie of Audrey's.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I hope "classy and elegant" means we won't be subjected to any more Victoria's Secret lingerie like at the Grandma Shower.  Or, for that matter, like in that selfie of Audrey's.

Back to the picture of Audrey.  If they go to church, can you imagine the pastor trying to look her in the eye and make small talk at the end of the service?  "Oh, by the way, Audrey . . . LOVED that picture of you wearing your bra and skimpy panties" ??????

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I wonder if he will dance with her at the wedding?  I can't wait to see this wedding.  I hope they also film the classy elegant bridal shower Deb and Lisa claim they are throwing for the little bulldozer.   I guess she is in on it making sure it is to her liking or God help those two.  If you watched the Beet Salad video they also discuss going for an overnighter at some campground type place as another celebration of Amy.  Lisa and Deb wanted to bring their dogs and Amy wanted not part of it.  She put the kibosh on it.  That's it, Little Napoleon has spoken!

😂😂😂

I think you just renamed her…

Napoleon Bulldozer Marek

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I hope "classy and elegant" means we won't be subjected to any more Victoria's Secret lingerie like at the Grandma Shower. 

I don't remember the shower, did they really give her lingerie at that shower? 

• LOL 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Unfortunately, yes (Deb and Lisa again), because she was "a grandma who's dating."  Who throws herself a Grandma Shower anyway?  Every guest had to give her supplies/equipment for when she babysits.  Isn't she a millionaire?  I'm surprised she didn't have everything she needed somewhere in that hoard!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

She probably had a gift registry and included everything a grandma needs to babysit . . . and lingerie.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I loved the color combination of the balloons at the 30th party. 

Amy looks nice in that dress she has worn a couple of times. I like that she dances. 

The pies looked gross.

I blame Demi Moore for the public showing of pregnant bellies. Nothing wrong with the pregnant bellies, I just don't want to see them. Oh and that Dixie Chick woman who had her belly (possibly in her 11 month of pregnancy?) hanging out uncovered at an awards show. 

Again, nothing wrong with pregnant bellies. Yet there is something to be said for a bit of modesty. 

Jeremy is a total "fake dweeb", not a real dweeb. And a lot of buzz words (intentional mother?) in that word salad salute. 

I have been around a lot of line dancing and it is so much fun to watch. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

What does "Help me cheers Audrey to the best decade yet" mean?  I assume it means "toast" . . . but - really - who knows what the h*&& he means?

I think Jer started his whiskey toasts early. Wonder if Audrey appreciates the alcohol reference. 

(edited)
36 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Thanks.  Which one shows a glimpse of Chris?  They sure have a lot of friends!

It wasn’t in that group of videos. They both posted many videos  in their stories, which disappear in 24 hours.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

I think Jer started his whiskey toasts early. Wonder if Audrey appreciates the alcohol reference. 

They actually do a fair amount of drinking, Auj ordered them personalized crystal bottles for their home bar and Jer mixes up drinks for them in the evenings.

when they were writing their books there was quite a bit of drinking going on and they were always sharing cocktail recipes on IG… some nights Jer was definitely tipsy and slurring his words a bit.

Tori and Zach bought them a portable bar for their anniversary a few years ago because they knew how much they like to drink.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

No judgement here; I like to drink, too!  I might not if I were about to make a cooking video, but hanging around the house in the evening?  Cheers!

Same here nothing wrong with a few drinks

It took me off guard at first because they were always so religious etc that I didn’t expect them to drink at all.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3