Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

Zach and Tori don't work, either, unless you count Zach trying to tell Matt how to run the farm.  Jer and Auj are actually more productive in terms of actually producing something, even if it takes them months and/or isn't viewed as valuable.  Just sayin'.

Zach and fam are on a tv show and while that’s not regular work, they do have a filming schedule and promotion to show up for.
 Auj said they aren’t writing books, they’ve taken how many vacations this year? I think they’ve invested their money and live off that and the mlm oils. Nothing wrong with that but they have many followers who aspire and think that lifestyle is realistic when it isn’t.

• Love 2

I feel a little bad for Zach and Tori. This baby was most likely conceived around the time they announced they were expecting baby #3, almost like they had to match or one up them. Knowing that Tori had a miscarriage, it’s got to hurt knowing that when they see J&A’s baby they’ll constantly be reminded of the baby that they lost. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Stacey1014 said:

I feel a little bad for Zach and Tori. This baby was most likely conceived around the time they announced they were expecting baby #3, almost like they had to match or one up them. Knowing that Tori had a miscarriage, it’s got to hurt knowing that when they see J&A’s baby they’ll constantly be reminded of the baby that they lost. 

Zach and Tori probably have their hands full with two children with dwarfism, both of whom are (it sounds like) facing surgery in the near future, and whatever happened to Zach's progressive spinal stenosis?  That didn't just go away...

I suspect that's at least part of the reason J&A went radio silent and took a SM break -- both to insure the pregnancy would "stick" and to avoid gloating about it, at least for a while.  Joy on "Counting On" was one of five sisters/sisters-in-law who were expecting at the same time and lost her baby at, I think, six months...

It happens.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Anyone else find it difficult to watch the videos of Bode in his ISR lessons?

I understand that it’s important but watching Bode screaming and gurgling as his head kept going under water was tough to watch.

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Anyone else find it difficult to watch the videos of Bode in his ISR lessons?

I understand that it’s important but watching Bode screaming and gurgling as his head kept going under water was tough to watch.

Yeah, it was hard to watch a baby get upset.

• Love 3

I wonder if Jeremy has inherited the dwarf gene from his maternal grand parents? It seems like a lot of dwarfs have parents that are "normal?" I guess Audrey would have to carry the gene too though?

6 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

I wonder if Jeremy has inherited the dwarf gene from his maternal grand parents? It seems like a lot of dwarfs have parents that are "normal?" I guess Audrey would have to carry the gene too though?

They've said they've had genetic testing and have zero (or at least no more than anyone else) chance of giving birth to a dward.

2 hours ago, floridamom said:

Why haven't Tori and Zach been tested also? 

I'm not sure if it was testing or just genetics modeling, but before Jackson was born Zach and Tori shared on the show that they were told by her doctor that there is a 50-50 chance that each child could be an achondroplasia dwarf.

• Useful 1

Looks like a big party for Audrey's 30th.  Bet I know who will not be there, although I would love to see them at the party.  I don't like when siblings are on the outs with each other.  

Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 7.03.22 PM.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Grey and brown balloons, does she think she's dying?

Agree its unfortunate the brothers don't seem to be getting along ... especially over something as awkward as "who might get the farm".

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • LOL 3
(edited)
12 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Tori posting pictures of her with the Bean walking at home.  Guess not going to the party.

Didn't she post the video of Lila walking for the first time at the EXACT same time A&J announced their 3rd baby (and Tori didn't comment on it on SM).  It's like Meghan Markel upstaging Prince Louis' 3rd birthday with a rare "candid" shot of her and Archie.  Feuding brothers all over the landscape!  Or rather sisters-in-law on SM...

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Country line dance flash mob?  You've got to hand it to Amy; she's up for anything!

There are few things I'd be interested in doing with Amy, but I'm all in for line dancing!!!!  Took part in a line dancing flash mob on a cruise ship, and it was AWESOME.

• Love 4

I'm willing to admit, maybe this is me not being cool and with it. Here's my question.

Is it really normal to make this big of a deal about a birthday? I mean, I will grant you that my family was never that into birthday or holiday celebrations and birthday parties ended around age 10 and much beyond a token gift or a card or a phone call after 17 or so was something of a surprise - I mean, there was cake and usually a special meal but not a big deal.

This party has a couple hundred dollars spent on decorations alone. Is this how people live really? Was my family just not very demonstrative? In general the Roloffs have always seemed to attach what seems to me an excessive significance to birthdays, but I can't imagine even wanting this much fuss over a 30th birthday.

Should I be making more demands?

• Love 4
(edited)

Didn't Amy rent a Hummer limo (or was it a cruise boat and the Hummer to get them there) to celebrate her 50th with her new singles' group, including the not-yet-dating My Man?  I agree; the expense is rather tasteless!  But these young couples probably get together a lot during the summer; they're friends who always hang out.  So it's just another party for them.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 2

This just seems a little bit excessive for a 30th birthday. I accept that part of it is that I wasn't raised in a home where "its your special day from start to finish so whatever you want" was the rule. 

It looks fun, just excessive and I never see Jer and Auj have a party that doesn't look like a high end affair. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

This just seems a little bit excessive for a 30th birthday. I accept that part of it is that I wasn't raised in a home where "its your special day from start to finish so whatever you want" was the rule. 

It looks fun, just excessive and I never see Jer and Auj have a party that doesn't look like a high end affair. 

It's at her parents' property, and her parents are rich; they probably paid for it.

At least the entertainment (line dancing) is free!

• Love 1

I mean, this isn't the only expensive birthday indulgence I have seen from these two so while Auj's mom and dad having money is part of it, there's also things like the extensive movie party for Jeremy on the farm last year (or maybe two years ago) that was also a pretty excessive birthday celebration. Or the Valentines Day thing they did where they just had to fight the snow storm to meet the snowmobile tour guide who took them all over. These two never seem to do things that don't involve a lot of money spent. It just continually surprises me how excessive it is. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Audrey is aging FAST. If you told me she is 40 I’d believe you. 

Do they have a nanny? 

In an online interview with a blogger, the "mamapreneur" (gag me) advised, "Here are some ideas of 'cheaper' things you can outsource to save you time: a weekly meal delivery service, a cleaning lady, a nanny, whatever you can afford to take off your plate, do it!"

Must be nice to be rich.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Just read a short article on the Tori/Audrey possible feud.  Audrey replied to Tori's post about the negative pregnancy test.  Maybe the rift is really between Zach and Jeremy.🤷‍♀️

I don't find the party to be over the top, 30 is a big milestone birthday in my opinion.  They are young, have money and like having a good time.

Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 1.47.27 PM.png

• Love 5
(edited)
9 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Just read a short article on the Tori/Audrey possible feud.  Audrey replied to Tori's post about the negative pregnancy test.  Maybe the rift is really between Zach and Jeremy.🤷‍♀️

I don't find the party to be over the top, 30 is a big milestone birthday in my opinion.  They are young, have money and like having a good time.

Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 1.47.27 PM.png

...or Tori's the one with the "mad on."  No congratulations from her on their pregnancy -- at least on shoshal media.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I'm willing to admit, maybe this is me not being cool and with it. Here's my question.

Is it really normal to make this big of a deal about a birthday? I mean, I will grant you that my family was never that into birthday or holiday celebrations and birthday parties ended around age 10 and much beyond a token gift or a card or a phone call after 17 or so was something of a surprise - I mean, there was cake and usually a special meal but not a big deal.

This party has a couple hundred dollars spent on decorations alone. Is this how people live really? Was my family just not very demonstrative? In general the Roloffs have always seemed to attach what seems to me an excessive significance to birthdays, but I can't imagine even wanting this much fuss over a 30th birthday.

Should I be making more demands?

Who is to say what is “normal” when celebrating a birthday? If you enjoy throwing a party and have the means to do so, who cares? 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

What is Amy wearing? It looks like a dress from 1800’s. 

She has bad taste, most of her clothes are awful and do not fit correctly.  BTW, where is her man?  Didn't see him there.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

She has bad taste, most of her clothes are awful and do not fit correctly. 

I'm no fan of Amy, but . . . I would imagine that every stitch of clothing she owns has to be altered before she can even think of wearing it.  Of course, the weight she has gained over the past year or so guarantees that even the altered stuff doesn't fit any more.

I try to be objective and fair about these people I've never met, and I do feel for Amy when it comes to even trying to find clothing (I'm under 5' tall myself).  I try to comment primarily on traits they allow to be portrayed on the show or on social media.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

It's at her parents' property, and her parents are rich; they probably paid for it.

At least the entertainment (line dancing) is free!

Auj’s parents had a fancy dinner, decorations and birthday cake..

They hired a line dance instructor who led each dance throughout the evening, they also had wood flooring squares installed to make the dance floor so this particular line dance wasn’t “free”

they also hired a food trailer bar on wheels with 2 lady bartenders… it was towed in and positioned to serve alcohol and fancy drinks and snacks for the evening.

They make quite a fuss over birthdays

I watched all of the line dance videos and didn’t see Chris in any of them, just Amy so maybe he’s not in to that type of thing… Amy looked like she was having a great time. 

JMO but ever since the whole farm thing happened it seems like Jer and Auj have less to do with Matt, Caryn, Zach and Tori and they spend more time with Amy and Chris… they said they were lied to but didn’t say who lied to them… I’m wondering if they were talking about Matt and that side of the family… I’m not saying that’s what happened.. just wondering.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I’m wondering if they were talking about Matt and that side of the family… I’m not saying that’s what happened

My own theory is that Jeremy expected to be treated as the returning hero who would be accorded his every whim by the grateful populace for returning. Namely, I think he expected to be treated to a low ball price, and to get his way on everything - that he would be in control and the farm would be his to do as he pleased and Matt would quietly retire. 

Matt, meanwhile, views the farm as the one true Ring. He's like Gollum with his precious about it. I have to be fair and admit I saw someone on reddit make this allusion but its apt. Matt isn't interested in retiring, and he's certainly not interested in giving up any control. My suspicion is that he's willing to sell a half interest in the big house property, with Matt as the controlling partner, and that Jeremy at least would agree to appear on the show. I don't think there was any family discount offered on price - there really couldn't be with Matt still paying the lien holder.

I don't think Jeremy was ever directly lied to. I think he was led to believe for years that all he had to do was say yes and he would be handed the farm and it never occurred to him that he wouldn't simply be handed exactly what he wanted when he wanted. I don't think he wants to be Matt's worker bitch who has to keep his mouth shut and say yes Matt. (I freely note and agree I don't think Jeremy has the intelligence or drive to handle the farm and would need some guidance to not drive the place into the ground, but I do think he was expecting total control and free reign) I think Audrey isn't thrilled with "Matt will tell you when to get up, when to go to sleep, and whether or not you're doing well, and remember, Matt is always right, no matter, especially if you're living on HIS property" as a way of life. 

Hilariously, if Jeremy and Auj are now making nice to Amy, its rather ironic. If they had supported her against Matt, she'd probably have sold her half of the farm to them at cost. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Jeremy and Audrey said they made an offer on the north side of the farm aka Amy's former property which includes the big house.  I never saw on their podcast, written blog or instagram when Audrey answers questions anything about buying the whole farm and taking over.  I don't think their intention was to put Matt out to pasture and run the farm into the ground all at a discounted price.

• Love 1