Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

In Audrey's defense, she's not the only one who does this (blathers on and on about herself pretentiously) on SM, by a long shot.  I'm embarrassed for mankind...

True, Auj is not the only one on social media who is in love with herself.  
Does anyone comprehend exactly what she is trying to say? Sounds like a a lot of pseudo-spiritual word salad to me.

What’s with the mother-earth, off the shoulder white/ivory dress that it seems every other pregnant woman must wear for pics? C’mon, already, have an original style, be an individual!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Endora said:

They all do the same thing.  Amy did it with her wedding, constant wedding posts looking for attention.   Tori did it too when she was pregnant.  

They all have to keep the fans interested to try and keep the brand going.

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

The daily Belly pic!

7EE826CA-6DD9-4D57-84A5-BFA6B972EF14.jpeg

Are we going to be subjected to her naked flat belly once it arrives?  Makes me nostalgic for those modest, blousy maternity tops and dresses of yesteryear!

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I know this is from a few months ago, but omg this looks like a cult photo.  Like all of the Hailbop comet cult members in their sweats and running shoes!

That must be Audreys team she speaks of. She’s so very important!

Who owns that beach house?

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Goodness I looked it up $5,000 for one room/3 days one person. Did she host all those women???

They must be made of money!!!

what exactly we’re all those women doing there and was it sponsored or did they each pay for their weekend?

Auj hosted all of them, she also hired a chef to prepare the meals and organized yoga on the beach with an instructor and other activities…she also hired a photographer to do a beach photo shoot, all the ladies were given swag bags and gifts… some people who follow her more closely than I do said that she also comped all their travel expenses, plane tickets etc and Jeremy was the chauffeur, picking them up at airport and returning them to airport after the weekend was over….Apparently Auj does very well with her oils and pyramid marketing. 💰💵

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Auj hosted all of them, she also hired a chef to prepare the meals and organized yoga on the beach with an instructor and other activities…she also hired a photographer to do a beach photo shoot, all the ladies were given swag bags and gifts… some people who follow her more closely than I do said that she also comped all their travel expenses, plane tickets etc and Jeremy was the chauffeur, picking them up at airport and returning them to airport after the weekend was over….Apparently Auj does very well with her oils and pyramid marketing. 💰💵

Wow!  I never thought...Then those women are working under her selling oil.  I noticed they were all dressed in tan tops.

Where are the pictures from the weekend?

Funny but she really does have a team!  Thanks for the info.

Maybe Jeremy doesn't need Roloff farms after all.

• Useful 1

I honestly think it's part of her new "rustic" kick (using whole-wheat flour, etc.; notice how many times she said "rustic" in a recent video).  To produce a "rustic" effect, you just sort of flop the edges over rather than be fussy.  I'd be more concerned about the chicken being thoroughly cooked and/or not ridden with bacteria, personally.  At any rate, shouldn't she have waited till the baby was actually here since presumably Auj can still cook as long as she's still home?  But that was a nice MIL gesture, nonetheless...

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I honestly think it's part of her new "rustic" kick (using whole-wheat flour, etc.; notice how many times she said "rustic" in a recent video).  To produce a "rustic" effect, you just sort of flop the edges over rather than be fussy.  I'd be more concerned about the chicken being thoroughly cooked and/or not ridden with bacteria, personally.  At any rate, shouldn't she have waited till the baby was actually here since presumably Auj can still cook as long as she's still home?  But that was a nice MIL gesture, nonetheless...

I think the rustic part is interesting.  I'm not into fiddly crust making myself.  

Auj being at her due date, I think taking meals is great.  I'm not sure I've known any pregnant woman interested in cooking when that far along in pregnancy.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

One of the ladies with a channel over on YouTube posted the baby was born. No sex of baby. No name or date. 

It’s being called a lie and just for publicity. She’s getting slammed pretty bad!

Edited by Jeanne222
3 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

One of the ladies with a channel over on YouTube posted the baby was born. No sex of baby. No name or date. 

It’s being called a lie and just for publicity. She’s getting slammed pretty good!

If it's late she drink magic 'oils' to speed things up.what a cowtown.

22 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

If she announced the gender and name on AMY'S BIG DAY (last August), she'd be accused of trying to steal her MIL's thunder and raining on her parade.  Can't win!

It would be crappy to announce anything at any wedding. But then Auj is completely self centered and wouldn't hesitate for a nano second

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

It’s being called a lie and just for publicity. She’s getting slammed pretty bad!

Is this person a friend?  Or "friend" (another instagram influencer)?  Just wondering if/why she would have the info.

1 minute ago, heatherchandler said:

Is this person a friend?  Or "friend" (another instagram influencer)?  Just wondering if/why she would have the info.

No not a friend just one of those wannabe a big YouTube channel with lots of followers. 

She had no information. She just implied she knew!

I mean I personally don't care enough to go harass someone but I get why people might be annoyed with fake announcements. I think she's been quiet enough that the baby is coming. But if its announced this afternoon,  Amy can't gripe.. the wedding was months ago.

• Love 1

this couples life and kids are all wrapped up on instagram what bunch of shit she created for the 'family',pyramid schemes ,huckster of oils,what a scammer,and of course baby machine, in a race with the other two zero's of the family. they disgust me.

Edited by stoppro
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Radley? I’ve never heard that name before. It sounds like he’s destined to be a great skateboarder to snowboarder and he’s Rad. 
    Does anyone know where this name came from? 
@ginger90 As always you bring the information to the table. I don’t know how you do it, but thank you. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Radley? I’ve never heard that name before. It sounds like he’s destined to be a great skateboarder to snowboarder and he’s Rad. 
    Does anyone know where this name came from? 
@ginger90 As always you bring the information to the table. I don’t know how you do it, but thank you. 

I don’t know about Radley, but isn’t Knight Amy’s maiden name? 

Edited by readheaded
  • Useful 2