Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

I bet she decided to do it now because they would be stuck in the house & not doing anything for a week.  They're usually on the go (doing nothing really, but not stuck in the house).  With dimwit Jeremy having to recover from surgery, she can't drag everyone around to take pictures of herself & record podcasts about herself right now.  Potty training gives her something to do & a reason to take more pictures of herself (and her kid accessory).  Plus there's the bonus of doing it before Jackson since every aspect of life is a competition to her. 

Edited by Steff
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I've had a number of major surgeries over the years, and always managed to get  myself to the bathroom when I got home. My son just had major abdominal surgery, and he managed to take care of himself in two days. Jeremy had an arthroscopic hernia repair. While I don't know the exact circumstances, I have no trouble believing he enjoys having Audrey on call. 

Still, Audrey sounds disorganized. That's helpful if you want to whine about how difficult everything is. She also spends a lot of time pondering heavy thoughts that weigh on her. It's time for these two spoiled wannabes to toughen up. Life isn't just beach trips and picnics. 

Edited by BradandJanet
  • Love 11
49 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I've had a number of major surgeries over the years, and always managed to get  myself to the bathroom when I got home. My son just had major abdominal surgery, and he managed to take care of himself in two days. Jeremy had an arthroscopic hernia repair.

My son is a professional cabinet maker - very physically challenging job - and he's 54.  He had a hernia operation on a Thursday and was back to work (granted, forbidden to lift right away) on the following Monday.

We've always suspected Jeremy is a wuss.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Audrey posts her woe is me crap. Meanwhile, Jeremy  is posting videos in his stories, up out of bed walking around talking about crap.

Crap is not a coincidence.

Well, she is spending her days crawling around in her smelly, oatmeal-stained pajamas cleaning crap off the carpet, so it's coming from somewhere. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

I've had a number of major surgeries over the years, and always managed to get  myself to the bathroom when I got home. My son just had major abdominal surgery, and he managed to take care of himself in two days. Jeremy had an arthroscopic hernia repair. While I don't know the exact circumstances, I have no trouble believing he enjoys having Audrey on call. 

Still, Audrey sounds disorganized. That's helpful if you want to whine about how difficult everything is. She also spends a lot of time pondering heavy thoughts that weigh on her. It's time for these two spoiled wannabes to toughen up. Life isn't just beach trips and picnics. 

Given that they all seem to have the same amount of hardiness and willingness to work, Jeremy and Auj should hang out with Adam and Danielle Busby more than they already have.  They can all sit around and compare notes about how hard it is to check in with their nannies from vacation.  I'm sure it's taxing.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
On 8/27/2019 at 11:42 AM, judyjudyjudy said:

It floors me that a few days at a ranch and they are convinced Ember is a true farm girl.  Does it not occur to them that every child her age enjoys playing outside?  She is not special...she is quite ordinary. 

Ember is “ She’s living her dream”  Why isn’t her dream to be potty trained? 

Edited by athousandclowns
On 8/27/2019 at 2:42 PM, judyjudyjudy said:

It floors me that a few days at a ranch and they are convinced Ember is a true farm girl.  Does it not occur to them that every child her age enjoys playing outside?  She is not special...she is quite ordinary. 

How will they inherit the Roloff farm if Ember isn't a true little farm girl? Jer and Auj are longterm planners

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I wonder if Ember loves being burned by flaming bits of wood shooting out from the fireplace.

Because, well. Flaming bits of wood do shoot out from the fireplace when you leave the screen open. Just sayin'

I can't get over the mess on the hearth. My cat would have a field day with that, and then it would be all over the house. 

• Love 14
14 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I wonder if Ember loves being burned by flaming bits of wood shooting out from the fireplace.

Because, well. Flaming bits of wood do shoot out from the fireplace when you leave the screen open. Just sayin'

Hoping they only opened it for a minute to take the picture.  

• Useful 1

I don't even let my dog and two cats in the room when I have the door to the fireplace insert open for loading.  When the fire is going, all manner of ash, particles, and well, embers fly out at will.  I wear heavy insulated elbow-length gloves just to protect myself.  I simply cannot fathom allowing a child to rest THAT CLOSE TO AN OPEN FIRE.  I'm pretty permissive and not an over-reactor, but I just cannot fathom allowing that.

• Love 11

I haven't had a toddler in the house for many years and I've kind of forgotten potty training etc. but her list says "put on PJ's" then "drink water" 

Ummmm is that a good idea when you've got a child who isn't fully potty trained?

I would think it increases the chance of peeing the bed by loading her up on water right before sleep.

Letting her sit right in front of the fire is nuts! A few years back hubby started a fire and was interrupted by the door bell, when he came back in the room one of our leather love seats was smoking.... he ran over to see and found a red hot ember stuck in the cushion and smoldering... Our love seats are about 8 ft from our fireplace so that's how far it flew and it must have had some force because it was literally stuck into the cushion.

That whole family does nutty shit, the other night Tori did an IG story of some new facial scrub and moisturizer and other creams..... She was going on about how great it was and how she really scrubbed her face and put it on extra thick.... Then she gave her sales pitch about "Sweep Up" and use her code Tori20 for 20% off....As I watched I thought she was scrubbing too much and rubbing too hard.... The next day there was zero mention of the awesome new skincare blah blah...and in her IG story that day her skin was peeling up under her left eye on her cheek.... It looked blistered and raw.

I like Tori but I hate it when they do the over the top pushing of products that they really don't know that much about or if it's actually any good.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Is he not ever home at bedtime?  That's the kind of note you'd leave a babysitter.

No nanny for him!

16 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

As I watched I thought she was scrubbing too much and rubbing too hard.... The next day there was zero mention of the awesome new skincare blah blah...and in her IG story that day her skin was peeling up under her left eye on her cheek.... It looked blistered and raw.

She doesn't know how to use a facial scrub? ...a facial scrub that she's shilling?  🙄

• LOL 1
39 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

She doesn't know how to use a facial scrub? ...a facial scrub that she's shilling?  🙄

I think it might have been an exfoliant followed by some other creams like a 3 step type formula but she was rubbing like crazy and even emphasized how she really scrubbed etc .... All i know is as I watched I kept thinking "you're rubbing too hard" and sure enough the next day I noticed the blotchy marks and actual blistering under her eye where the skin is extra sensitive to that type of thing but she was pushing the smoothies and didn't say a peep about the super awesome skincare she was hawking the night before 🙄

A couple weeks ago she was shilling a little Tupperware type container with toys... Inside it had a couple little plastic trucks, some little chunks of wood, playdoh and ROCKS.

Yes that's right.... ROCKS... Little decorative stones that you can buy by the bag at Michaels and craft stores for filling vases etc.... The little rocks were the exact size for a child to choke on but there was Tori singing the praises of these cool toy sets as Jackson played with it.... He was driving the little trucks and playing with the stones....She shocks me sometimes with how dense she is when it comes to common sense safety stuff like that.

There's certain safety standards for small children and toys that toy companies have to follow.... that's why you shouldn't buy a Tupperware container put together by some person in their kitchen who's just trying to make a buck.

She's had people warn her a few times about stuff like that but it doesn't seem to sink in.

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Love 6
On 11/14/2019 at 1:24 PM, LucyEth said:

Hoping they only opened it for a minute to take the picture.  

Maybe. But the mess on the floor makes a me think the screen is open quite a bit. Although it's highly likely possible they're just slobs, I guess. 

I don't care for Jermy saying he is on "dad duty." You're a father you pinhead. You should be on dad duty every day.  And if you need an actual list that tells you to remember to put pull ups and pajamas on your kid and to read and sing and pray and tuck her in you must be a moron because you should be able to remember your own kid's fairly simple bedtime routine.  I'm guessing the list was just for show. Either that or Audrey thinks Jermy is too stupid to put a two year old to bed without detailed written instructions and she is controlling enough to actually draft a memo for him. 

• Love 16
45 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think it might have been an exfoliant followed by some other creams like a 3 step type formula but she was rubbing like crazy and even emphasized how she really scrubbed etc .... All i know is as I watched I kept thinking "you're rubbing too hard" and sure enough the next day I noticed the blotchy marks and actual blistering under her eye where the skin is extra sensitive to that type of thing but she was pushing the smoothies and didn't say a peep about the super awesome skincare she was hawking the night before 🙄

Just checked a couple of facial scrubs I have & both are clearly marked "Gently scrub..." 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Makes no sense to me that he can romp around the farm and haul firewood,  but fixing dinner makes his back hurt?

Wasn't Jer so helpless he couldn't get to the bathroom without Audrey's assistance just a week or so ago? Now he's out lifting and hauling things. Go figure.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 11/16/2019 at 5:31 PM, Joan of Argh said:

I haven't had a toddler in the house for many years and I've kind of forgotten potty training etc. but her list says "put on PJ's" then "drink water" 

Ummmm is that a good idea when you've got a child who isn't fully potty trained?

I would think it increases the chance of peeing the bed by loading her up on water right before sleep.

She’s probably training the same way I currently am. It looks like it says “pull up on” at the top of the list, so they’re most likely tackling bedtime potty training later. But, I agree. A pull-up is only gonna hold so much. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

She’s probably training the same way I currently am. It looks like it says “pull up on” at the top of the list, so they’re most likely tackling bedtime potty training later. But, I agree. A pull-up is only gonna hold so much. 

Yes, night time training can be a completely different animal, but there's no point in making it more difficult to stay dry! 

Best to you with the day and night potty training; it'll get done, albeit with a few bumps in the road, but then you won't ever think about it again.  🙂 

• Love 2
On 11/16/2019 at 5:31 PM, Joan of Argh said:

The next day there was zero mention of the awesome new skincare blah blah...and in her IG story that day her skin was peeling up under her left eye on her cheek.... It looked blistered and raw.

I don't know if it's a scar or what but she's always had some sort of blemish in that area so it probably wasn't caused by the scrub. 

25 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

I don't know if it's a scar or what but she's always had some sort of blemish in that area so it probably wasn't caused by the scrub. 

It wasn't there the night before while I was watching her live story  on IG,

People do it all the time with exfoliants, they think more scrubbing is better.

I did it myself several years ago because it just seemed like really scrubbing would be better... ummmm nope  lol....I'm sure she won't make that mistake again.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

It wasn't there the night before while I was watching her live story  on IG,

People do it all the time with exfoliants, they think more scrubbing is better.

I did it myself several years ago because it just seemed like really scrubbing would be better... ummmm nope  lol....I'm sure she won't make that mistake again.

ohhh yea, pretty sure i've learned that lesson myself. haha  i love scrubby stuff so much.