Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E11: The Moral Minority

• Start Topic

After rewatching..I liked that Shannon was defending meghan to tamra/heather...and i think heather saying she was annoyed shannon wasnt annoyed wad because it went against the script lol. Shannon even told heather that heathers friendshipbwith meghan shouldnt be affected by this.  Shannon was speaking logically which threw the others for a loop....I dont think Meghan would have done that for shannon if the shoe was on the other foot.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I also wonder if the first scene of Shannon and Meg golfing were actually later scenes put in to make it look like Meg waited longer to tell Shannon.  Of course they didn't want them to talk about it while driving the golf cart and then we have 'convenient' phone call from Heather while they were talking.  Hmmm

Except didn't Shannon comment that SHE thought it was weird for Megan to wait so long to tell her? 

• Love 3

One of the reasons the cancer thing bugs me is how high and mighty Vicki always acts.  Talking about what a good person she is, and a good Christian, she's like Jesus on the cross, blah, blah, blah.  It's so hypocritical.  To paraphrase ol' Vicks herself, "if you're going to act like that, you better be perfect." 

• Love 10
41 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Except didn't Shannon comment that SHE thought it was weird for Megan to wait so long to tell her? 

From her, Meghan's blog....." I told Shannon my pregnancy news, we got ready for golf and headed to the golf course. Then I had time to actually fill her in on the full story. About 15 minutes in total had passed from when she arrived to when I told her. "

I think her news about being pregnant came first for Meghan, not the accident.

• Love 8

My response to Meghan's blog? First off, there was a whole golfing sequence before Meghan got around to breaking the news. And this wasn't editing because David retorted, "I've got to go chase my ball down the green," (paraphrasing), there is no way that greeting each other, getting to the golf course and everyone golfing was only 15 minutes. But even if it did take 15 minutes, I still find that bizarre. If you could find a moment to shoehorn in your pregnancy announcement while standing around on the driveway, you could also find a moment to mention that the entire rest of your cast had just been in an ATV that flipped over and two of them were evacuated to the hospital. I really find Meghan's delay in relaying this news so strange. And, as mentioned, even Shannon commented on it in her interview.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

My response to Meghan's blog? First off, there was a whole golfing sequence before Meghan got around to breaking the news. And this wasn't editing because David retorted, "I've got to go chase my ball down the green," (paraphrasing), there is no way that greeting each other, getting to the golf course and everyone golfing was only 15 minutes. But even if it did take 15 minutes, I still find that bizarre. If you could find a moment to shoehorn in your pregnancy announcement while standing around on the driveway, you could also find a moment to mention that the entire rest of your cast had just been in an ATV that flipped over and two of them were evacuated to the hospital. I really find Meghan's delay in relaying this news so strange. And, as mentioned, even Shannon commented on it in her interview.

I think it is as simple as being pregnant is more important to her than the accident was. Simple.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 14

Mercy Vicki had another set of clothes at the camp site with shoes and her purse.   Just  because a producer did not throw it in a car that went to the hospital then that is where blame falls.  We will never know if she had morphine or had a concussion or how much of the whole thing is production driven.  PI Megan will probably not be on the case  

Guess I'm old school  because  if  a really  disliked person showed up in an admitted patient's room (that was there for treatment and to get better ) I find it intrusive rude and Inapproprate, then again I am bewildered how births have turned into a social event.  I'll repeat what I mentioned previously that Doctor Terry could get any information if it was really needed  

ER waiting rooms are full of coughing and vomiting patients if I was in my first trimester of pregnancy I would not go and be exposed to that for a co worker. The First thing they ask now is have you or anyone you've been exposed to traveled out of the country?  It was her kids responsibility to be there.  There was a truck load of people not in shock or injured at that campsite that did not want to miss cake with Eddie.   That is what is what is deplorable.   Did Tamara's son go rushing to the hospital?  

Vicki slipping into I have bills is hysterical.  Bet she has a binder by now. She went home with one discharge instruction sheet that probably had the diagnosis of "rule out concussion" on it.   Who the heck does everyone think paid uber?  

• Like 1
  • Love 12

As I stated in my first post on this, I have a feeling that production told Meg to delay the conversation between Shannon and Meg so that the phone call from Heather would come into play because that did happen when Meg was telling Shannon.  Let's face it, it was more 'dramatic' having Heather call while Meg was telling the story.  This is reality TV, not a documentary.  JMO.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, athousandclowns said:

Who the heck does everyone think paid uber?  

Since she was shown Facetiming from the ER and it was said she was texting Meghan from the ER, I assume she had her phone with her in the ER and had access to it and was able to use it to summon an Uber and the charges just went to the card on file since that is how Uber works.  What I do wonder is how her phone stayed charged that long with all the facetime and text action.  And I mean I don't know it for a fact, but since Vicki is a busy business lady with lots of business to do for Coto Insurance (visit our website today!), she was probably answering work emails and on conference calls between her MRI and CT scans :)

• Love 11

Donn Gunvalson's Instagram...

"This accident was a dream come true for Vicki. The producers had 2 options: Keep her on the show forever or get sued. " #RHOC Sep 5, 2016, 6:51 PM

And...

"Vicki wasn't all alone at the hospital in Palm Springs. She had the people that matter most to her... the #RHOC camera crew."      Sep 12, 2016, 9:37 PM

Edited by Giselle
Stupid instagram
  • Love 10
24 minutes ago, Giselle said:

"This accident was a dream come true for Vicki. The producers had 2 options: Keep her on the show forever or get sued. " #RHOC Sep 5, 2016, 6:51 PM

And...

"Vicki wasn't all alone at the hospital in Palm Springs. She had the people that matter most to her... the #RHOC camera crew."      Sep 12, 2016, 9:37 PM

Isn't that the fake Donn account? You didn't link the account but the first tweet was from a parody account.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

Isn't that the fake Donn account? You didn't link the account but the first tweet was from a parody account.

Sorry, thought it was his.Tried to link it. PTV mobile sucks.

Even if not his real account the first quote is something I could see happening. The second is something I've suspected, thinking they would have filmed but were not allowed to in hospital.

It all seems so fishy.

I hate insomnia. 2:57AM and wide awake. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, ghoulina said:

She did. She said it in her TH. She said she was surprised that Meghan waited so long to tell her. She repeated this when she was talking to Tamra and Heather.

It is hysterical to me that the charge is that poor Shannon and Meghan shouldn't put their important plans on hold to go and be with Vicki. It's not like they were on vacation or something. They were at work. Filming their reality TV show. What does it matter if they are filming having dinner or driving to see Vicki?  It would have been awesome. They could have talked about what a bitch she was, how they couldn't believe they were doing, it, blah blah blah. 

Having said that, I don't have a problem with them not going. Vicki deserves nothing from them, and her victim act now that she cannot believe they wouldn't come see her wears thin for me. She is a bitch to expect anything from them. More than anything I hate how Vicki gets what she wants in all of this. Nothing better could have possibly happened for her this season. 

The friendship that exists is not between Vicki and Shannon/Meghan. The friendship is between Shannon/Meghan and Tamra and Heather. Meghan's words to Heather - "well then you should go and visit her because she is your friend" were cruel and heartless to Heather, and clearly about Meghan feeling defensive and guilty about what she was doing. Heather had just been in an accident. She was in shock. I cannot understand Meghan having so little concern for Heather. She says she didn't understand the seriousness of it all. Well, she got it by the time she was groveling at Vicki's feet. Telling her she was wrong, she was sorry, and she should have come to the hospital. She is saying this to Vicki, who she hates with a passion. At the same time she hasn't bothered to call Heather. Her friend. Who has been supportive of her in every possible way. She tells Heather AFTER UNDERSTANDING HOW SERIOUS IT ALL WAS that she didn't like the was she tried to guilt her on the phone and patronized her. Lots of compassion at this point for Vicki, but none for Heather. She even starts their lunch by talking about how badly she is feeling with her depression, clearly trying to gain some sympathy. That is what is all despicable, not the avoiding the hospital part. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Giselle said:

And...

I don't care if they're fake. I think they're funny.

• Love 10

That account is not Donn, it's a parody.  Donn is pretty off the radar and you don't see much of him in the news or on SM.  It's hard to even google anything on him.  Not that I have tried... :O

Although it would be awesome if that twitter acct really was Donn, pretending to be a parody.  Love you Donn!  Call me!

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Sampson said:

I don't care if they're fake. I think they're funny.

Oh yeah. Funny is funny. Can't be all bad he hates the Manzos. Says something like "only reason they are on is Albie is Andy's fluffer." 

Finally got to sleep at 4:30 and woke up at 6. I hate insomnia. 

• Love 10
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I think it is as simple as being pregnant is more important to her than the accident was. Simple.

I'm not sure what one thing has to do with the other. I have no problem with Meghan breaking the news of her pregnancy - and even doing it first - it's the fact that she then waited so long to say anything about the accident. She could have just easily made her announcement, received her congratulations and then said, "So, listen, something is going on..."

3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

She did. She said it in her TH. She said she was surprised that Meghan waited so long to tell her. She repeated this when she was talking to Tamra and Heather.

It is hysterical to me that the charge is that poor Shannon and Meghan shouldn't put their important plans on hold to go and be with Vicki. It's not like they were on vacation or something. They were at work. Filming their reality TV show. What does it matter if they are filming having dinner or driving to see Vicki?  It would have been awesome. They could have talked about what a bitch she was, how they couldn't believe they were doing, it, blah blah blah. 

Having said that, I don't have a problem with them not going. Vicki deserves nothing from them, and her victim act now that she cannot believe they wouldn't come see her wears thin for me. She is a bitch to expect anything from them. More than anything I hate how Vicki gets what she wants in all of this. Nothing better could have possibly happened for her this season. 

The friendship that exists is not between Vicki and Shannon/Meghan. The friendship is between Shannon/Meghan and Tamra and Heather. Meghan's words to Heather - "well then you should go and visit her because she is your friend" were cruel and heartless to Heather, and clearly about Meghan feeling defensive and guilty about what she was doing. Heather had just been in an accident. She was in shock. I cannot understand Meghan having so little concern for Heather. She says she didn't understand the seriousness of it all. Well, she got it by the time she was groveling at Vicki's feet. Telling her she was wrong, she was sorry, and she should have come to the hospital. She is saying this to Vicki, who she hates with a passion. At the same time she hasn't bothered to call Heather. Her friend. Who has been supportive of her in every possible way. She tells Heather AFTER UNDERSTANDING HOW SERIOUS IT ALL WAS that she didn't like the was she tried to guilt her on the phone and patronized her. Lots of compassion at this point for Vicki, but none for Heather. She even starts their lunch by talking about how badly she is feeling with her depression, clearly trying to gain some sympathy. That is what is all despicable, not the avoiding the hospital part. 

Yes to all of this, but especially the bolded. Meghan's reaction to all of this felt alternatively cold and calculated.

• Love 5

Get a load of this gem from Kelly's blog:

Vicki is always straightforward, sometimes to a fault, so she naturally asked Meghan the tough questions that needed to be asked, then being the gracious person she is, accepted Meghan’s apology.  

I may never stop laughing.

• Love 22
9 hours ago, Giselle said:

And...

I couldn't agree with him more.  

• Love 3

Casey Wilson and Danielle Schneider on Bitch Sesh saying that Vicki in a neckbrace is her most honest look because she's already the constant victim looking for someone to ask her what's wrong with her may be one of the funniest assertions I've heard about this episode.

• Love 6
On 9/13/2016 at 3:37 PM, Ubiquitous said:

Just who all was at Glamis with them? I was a bit surprised to see Tamra's weasel-faced son, Ryan there.

I thought Kelly explatorated something while they were having a phone conference with Meghan and Shannon.

Kelly might have sworn or called them "minor" bad names, but (I don't think -- I could be wrong) she didn't call them obscene names. That's what I meant. :)

11 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Vicki will never need a colonoscopy.  Kelly is so far up her ass, she can just take inventory and phone the gastroenterologist.

Heather won't need a colonoscopy either, Kelly, needing a new den while Vicki was away, was brown nosing Heather so hard after the accident she slipped through and found her own Chateau Dubrow sans ice maker.

Dr. Moon couldn't flush her out if he had a fire hose . Bitch is burrowed in tight.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, Giselle said:

Heather won't need a colonoscopy either, Kelly, needing a new den while Vicki was away, was brown nosing Heather so hard after the accident she slipped through and found her own Chateau Dubrow sans ice maker.

Dr. Moon couldn't flush her out if he had a fire hose . Bitch is burrowed in tight.

Yep.  You could see the hamster wheel in Kelly's head turning.  That rat knew the SS Vicki was burning,  and it was time to jump ship to the Du Brow luxury liner.    I predict they will all eventually close ranks against Vicki again, and toss Kelly out with her.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Giselle said:

Word on the street, Heather makes hexagonal poopies and pee pee that tastes like Champs...Oh My

• Love 5
On 9/14/2016 at 4:22 PM, thesupremediva1 said:

No, not just you. Thank God. What you're saying mirrors what many feel. This had more to do with common human decency and the smallest bits of compassion than it does with Vicki. I don't care how bad Vicks was - your supposedly good friends asked for help after a terrifying incident.

So the task wasn't your favorite - that is when real friends show their true colors and worth. They show up, they come through. I wouldn't want to depend on people like Shannon and Meghan in a crisis. Therefore they aren't people I'd want as friends. And for cripes sakes, have the backbone to state clearly why you don't want to help your shaken friends, don't turn the responsibility back on them. Shameful.

Shannon said in lunch with Heather and Tamra that she wasn't told/didn't understand the severity of the accident and if she had she would have gone to the hospital.  Therefore I give her a pass but not Meghan.  One of Meghan's defenses is that she's not Vicki's friend and she doesn't like Vicki.  Well then either Vicki or Meghan needs to leave because the basis of the all the hw shows is that the women are friends.  And when your friend, even a friend you're mad at gets airlifted to the hospital in your neighborhood and nobody else is close, you go.  If individuals in this group of women dislike each other to the point the won't touch base after a terrible accident then the group dynamic is broken and replacements need to be made.  Usually when it becomes clear that someone is not on the friend train they get kicked off the show or quit.  Jill Zarin, Brandy Glanville, many, many women have quit or been fired because they can't get along.  And that's the way it should be imo.  I don't want to watch a group of people that hate each other.  Fights are okay but long held grudges, not accepting apologies is not okay because IRL people that hate each other do not hang out.

Meghan's other defense that she was hormonal is incredibly lame.  You know who's hormonal?  Pretty much every human on planet earth.  Our hormones are in flux our entire lives, all of us male and female.  My 14 y/o daughter is hormonal but that's no excuse for yelling or door slamming or any of the other shit she tries to get away with on occasion.  Men also have raging hormones most of their lives.  Is that an excuse for assault or verbal abuse?  Did you ever notice that men don't use that excuse? or aren't allowed to?  Imo, Meghan's a selfish bitch and if I had to pick between her and Vicki to stay on the show I'd pick Vicki any day.

• Love 7

Vicki was just on Access Hollywood ripping Meghan and Shannon for not coming to the hospital, saying they were not good people.   They played the footage of the accident and Vicki described her injuries some of which sound like life long problems.  Compacted disks, restricted neck movement.  Yikes.

• Love 1

Well, here's the interview and what Vicki actually said:

https://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/rhoc-star-vicki-gunvalsons-horrifying-atv-crash/

NOTE:  Vicki stated that a producer WAS there for a few hours.  I have a feeling it was more than a few.  As a producer, wouldn't you realize that Vicki had no money as well as how she was going to get home if she was released?  As a producer, wouldn't you ask Vicki if she needed anything before you left?  And why didn't Vicki ask the producer to get her some clothes?

The reality of all this is that I think Meg and Shannon knew there was a producer sent to the ER to make sure Vicki was ok.  Most here thought that would be the case.  It may be a reality show but Vicki got hurt on the job.  Production would follow up.  The producer screwed up by leaving and not taking care of everything that should have been taken care of.  And I still stand by my opinion that neither Meg or Shannon were obliged to go to the hospital and the situation isn't on them.  It's on the production company.

• Love 17

Meghan was too bitchy in when she was talking to Heather. If she was like, "Okay, let me text Vicki and see how she is doing?" it would have been fine. She could have later said she couldn't go because of the hospital/germs/pregnancy thing. But she became very dickish and rude instead and think that's what they are really pissed off about. She is a lot like Jimmy (someone else said this) in they are both very defensive and turn into assholes when something is asked from them or they feel pressure. Like an oppositional defiant childhood thing. 

I see a natural connection between Vicki, Tamra, and Kelly. I wonder how Heather will feel about getting edged out. She just really doesn't fit with those girls, even though she tries SOOOOOOOO hard to be their good friends. My personal feeling is that Tamra doesn't really like Heather that much, she tolerates her because Heather does so much for her. I feel like Heather wakes up every morning and calls Tamra to see how she is doing. And immediately harrasses anyone that bothered Tamra the day before. 

From previews for next week, Shannon's life is far from fixed. She really can rub people the wrong way, but it's pretty horrible for a mother in law and sister in law to talk smack about their grandchildren's/nieces mother. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Meghan was too bitchy in when she was talking to Heather. If she was like, "Okay, let me text Vicki and see how she is doing?" it would have been fine. She could have later said she couldn't go because of the hospital/germs/pregnancy thing. But she became very dickish and rude instead and think that's what they are really pissed off about. She is a lot like Jimmy (someone else said this) in they are both very defensive and turn into assholes when something is asked from them or they feel pressure. Like an oppositional defiant childhood thing. 

I see a natural connection between Vicki, Tamra, and Kelly. I wonder how Heather will feel about getting edged out. She just really doesn't fit with those girls, even though she tries SOOOOOOOO hard to be their good friends. My personal feeling is that Tamra doesn't really like Heather that much, she tolerates her because Heather does so much for her. I feel like Heather wakes up every morning and calls Tamra to see how she is doing. And immediately harrasses anyone that bothered Tamra the day before. 

From previews for next week, Shannon's life is far from fixed. She really can rub people the wrong way, but it's pretty horrible for a mother in law and sister in law to talk smack about their grandchildren's/nieces mother. 

I've noticed on this and last season that I think Tamara likes Vicki, but she doesn't really like Heather, Shannon, or Meghan. I think she knows she can't trust Vicki and on balance Heather, Shannon, and Meghan are better-ish people. And I sure as shit think her savant level mean girl radar knew they were a better alliance that Vicki last season. However, I don't think she actually enjoys their company that much, but I think she does sincerely like Vicki's company.  

• Love 3

I think it´s disgusting that Heather and Kelly didn´t go to see Vicky since they cared so much. Shannon and Meghan should have never been pressured to go there. Heather is just being so ugly, the ugliest and nastiest that she´s ever been. PTSD indeed! Next she´ll fake cancer.

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 4

ha ha ha 

Meghan shut Heather up by giving that apology. Ultimately, Vicky and Kelly's behavior will repel Heather back into the Meghan/Shannon camp. They are too raunchy and ratchet for her. Meghan knows the proper responses.. ie. how to behave in socially acceptable manner.. ie.: she does not behave like she has had a traumatic brain injury. Actually I think the impetus behind Heather's outrage is her guilt for not going herself. She was the one saying "I have no injury! I'm ok!"

Vicky was delivered to a Trauma center where they determined she had no injury and sent her home. I highly doubt they gave her anything stronger than some ibuprofen and a muscle relaxer. She has chronic conditions that were likely exacerbated by the roll. Brianna was not impressed as she is a nurse and knows what actual sick and injured people look and sound like. 

Maybe Heather did not receive any calls from Meghan because she keeps trying to act like she's her mother.

Tamra had no idea what she was doing driving that buggy-- so yeah, she was reckless. But I think it was somewhat planned because why else would Kelly unfasten her helmet? They all had helmets. I love how Tamra's mother asked her why she took it off. It's kind of like Kelly and Vicky are the ultimate slip and fall/car accident victims.. Vicky is just better at the drama. No one uses that kind of collar/brace anymore in hospitals/trauma rooms. We use a Miami collar that actually provides support and keeps the neck immobile. That one Vicky is wearing is for minimal support/injury and to be honest, not really considered to be effective--maybe it came out of the prop closet.   

Maybe when texting, they could have asked her if she needed anything and either dropped it off themselves or arranged for it to be delivered-- these people not only have more money than God--they all have personal assistants for crying out loud. Someone could have called a personal services agency and done this.

Edited by Lucelu
  • Love 10

What nobody asked was why "millionaire for years" Kelly stayed at the camp with a beer and didn't offer to bring Vic clothes and take her home. What else does she do all day? Heather at least has 4 kids and other millionaire stuff to do.

ETA- Just what does Kelly's husband do now anyway? Didn't he sell his company? Do they all just hang out at the beach house all day doing nothing? I'm curious.

Sarcasm affects my spelling. Blah

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Lucelu said:

ha ha ha 

Meghan shut Heather up by giving that apology. Ultimately, Vicky and Kelly's behavior will repel Heather back into the Meghan/Shannon camp. They are too raunchy and ratchet for her. Meghan knows the proper responses.. ie. how to behave in socially acceptable manner.. ie.: she does not behave like she has had a traumatic brain injury. Actually I think the impetus behind Heather's outrage is her guilt for not going herself. She was the one saying "I have no injury! I'm ok!"

Vicky was delivered to a Trauma center where they determined she had no injury and sent her home. I highly doubt they gave her anything stronger than some ibuprofen and a muscle relaxer. She has chronic conditions that were likely exacerbated by the roll. Brianna was not impressed as she is a nurse and knows what actual sick and injured people look and sound like. 

Maybe Heather did not receive any calls from Meghan because she keeps trying to act like she's her mother.

Tamra had no idea what she was doing driving that buggy-- so yeah, she was reckless. But I think it was somewhat planned because why else would Kelly unfasten her helmet? They all had helmets. I love how Tamra's mother asked her why she took it off. It's kind of like Kelly and Vicky are the ultimate slip and fall/car accident victims.. Vicky is just better at the drama. No one uses that kind of collar/brace anymore in hospitals/trauma rooms. We use a Miami collar that actually provides support and keeps the neck immobile. That one Vicky is wearing is for minimal support/injury and to be honest, not really considered to be effective--maybe it came out of the prop closet.   

Maybe when texting, they could have asked her if she needed anything and either dropped it off themselves or arranged for it to be delivered-- these people not only have more money than God--they all have personal assistants for crying out loud. Someone could have called a personal services agency and done this.

I am sorry, but I have to say something here....

My sister is a nurse and a fucking asshole.

When my mom was at home, dying, she refused to stop by and see her - At first, I wanted to believe that because she had contact with so many ill people, she couldn't handle the situation? Nope, she made up some lie about my mom telling her NOT to show her face.

I get that you need to distance yourself from the pain that you see, but my mom moved mountains for that bitch and she couldn't come into the home she grew up in to say goodbye to her mother?

Poor Warthog, has a new house that need 50k in updates, poor asshole had to live in Oklahoma all by herself, all alone, away from the OC and mommy.

"I am too sick to go see my mom, who was in an ATV accident!"

horseshit.

• Love 5
On 9/12/2016 at 8:00 PM, ScoobieDoobs said:

Interesting how nobody has mentioned Tams' culpability as driver.  Was she driving too fast or is she a shitty driver or is it very dangerous driving over there?  

I watched the rollover several times, and the cause was definitely due to Tamra's shitty driving.  Had she steered right at the top of the dune instead of left (stupid!), they'd likely have zoomed straight to the bottom of the dune with nary a mishap worse than contracting temporary hearing loss having to listen to Vicki's ear-splitting screaming as if she was being knifed to death.  Oh, and pop that beer afterward, Kelly!  My god she probably went half an hour without an alcohol infusion.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, zulualpha said:

Vicki was just on Access Hollywood ripping Meghan and Shannon for not coming to the hospital, saying they were not good people.   They played the footage of the accident and Vicki described her injuries some of which sound like life long problems.  Compacted disks, restricted neck movement.  Yikes.

I'll reserve judgment until I see her complete medical records.  I think they're in a binder.

• Love 11

Tamra is not accepting any blame:

“I have been riding since I was young. It was an unfortunate accident coming off a top of a dune and landing wrong. Tamra also revealed that blood tests were performed at the hospital and if she had been drinking, she would’ve been arrested on the spot.

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/04/04/tamra-judge-slams-report-reckless-driving-dune-buggy-atv-vicki-gunvalson-believes-mother-looking

• Love 2

However, I don't think she actually enjoys their company that much, but I think she does sincerely like Vicki's company. 

Definitely agree with this. Tamra and Vicki are truly friends. They constantly fight, go months without speaking, but in the end, they are like sisters. It's a very tight relationship. For good or bad, they are really close and they definitely like being together. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

Definitely agree with this. Tamra and Vicki are truly friends. They constantly fight, go months without speaking, but in the end, they are like sisters. It's a very tight relationship. For good or bad, they are really close and they definitely like being together. 

If this is true, it says a lot about both of them.  IMO, they're both famewhore soulmates.  And will do just about anything for it...naked waisted, cancer....

• Love 3
On September 18, 2016 at 2:52 AM, FozzyBear said:

I've noticed on this and last season that I think Tamara likes Vicki, but she doesn't really like Heather, Shannon, or Meghan. I think she knows she can't trust Vicki and on balance Heather, Shannon, and Meghan are better-ish people. And I sure as shit think her savant level mean girl radar knew they were a better alliance that Vicki last season. However, I don't think she actually enjoys their company that much, but I think she does sincerely like Vicki's company.  

I agree that I think she enjoys Vicki's company in a way that she doesn't with the others. They have a bond that is different in many ways that what Tamra has with the others. I also believe, however, that Tamra and Heather are very close off camera. If you've watched them on Twitter over the years, they are the most supportive of one another. Tamra has said that Heather was her support system during all the stuff with Simon and her daughter, and that Heather and Heather only knew the details of what was happening. She has said that no one has supported her more through all of this. Heather was the only one of the HW's who was at Tamra's real bachelorette party in Vegas a couple of years ago with her off camera friends. I think that Tamra (along with Vicki) tried to get a thing going with Heather a few years ago (Shannon's first season), but that Heather put a stop to it with Tamra by reminding her that they really were friends and she wasn't going to let it happen. I've always thought that the best thing Heather could have done - years ago - was to put some distance between herself and Tamra. She would have been much better liked by the audience had she not been such good friends with Tamra, but Heather has never done it. I think that friendship is rock solid. As the matter of fact, except for that small bump a few years ago, they are the only two HW's on any of these shows that have remained friends season after season. I like to think that Heather and Carole would have been the same, but who knows. 

• Love 2
On 9/17/2016 at 11:41 PM, breezy424 said:

Well, here's the interview and what Vicki actually said:

https://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/rhoc-star-vicki-gunvalsons-horrifying-atv-crash/

NOTE:  Vicki stated that a producer WAS there for a few hours.  I have a feeling it was more than a few.  As a producer, wouldn't you realize that Vicki had no money as well as how she was going to get home if she was released?  As a producer, wouldn't you ask Vicki if she needed anything before you left?  And why didn't Vicki ask the producer to get her some clothes?

The reality of all this is that I think Meg and Shannon knew there was a producer sent to the ER to make sure Vicki was ok.  Most here thought that would be the case.  It may be a reality show but Vicki got hurt on the job.  Production would follow up.  The producer screwed up by leaving and not taking care of everything that should have been taken care of.  And I still stand by my opinion that neither Meg or Shannon were obliged to go to the hospital and the situation isn't on them.  It's on the production company.

I'm kind of iffy on the producers, who sent Vicki home in an Uber car in scrubs, screwing up.  Wearing scrubs home from the hospital at 1 am is not the worst thing in the world.  Going home alone is not great but Vicki is alone and did not have any immediate family who were willing to be with her at that time.  Better to go home than wait at the hospital for them.  If/when production left Vicki, they were probably told at some point that she could be here anywhere from 1-4 more hours (if not admitted) because that's how things run in the ER.  And Vicki was going home to an ER nurse who could monitor her condition. 

All in all, not so bad for someone who alienates many of the people who could be her support system.  No Brooks, no Donn, no Briana, no Michael, no close friends, no neighbors cared to come for Vicki.  An Uber ride and some scrubs is not so bad for someone who has designed her life to include so few people who actually care about her.

If she had to hitchhike home gripping trash bags to her naked body, then I would be upset.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Former Nun said:

I'll reserve judgment until I see her complete medical records.  I think they're in a binder.

With color coded tabs, and all the medical such and such in one long, hundred letter word.

the only life long injury Vicki has is being her ugly, miserable self.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, zulualpha said:

I think it was just an inherently dangerous situation.  Vicki said that she had asked Michael to go with her and he refused saying that people get hurt out there all the time.  Bad judgment by who's ever idea it was.

That's my thought. Tamra might very well have done something foolish, but the entire setup seems reckless, to me. I think accidents are just bound to happen, so I don't know how mad I could be at HER. 

• Love 2

This is one show where some of the women are actuallt friends with one another...even Andy cohen expressed surprise that some remained friends even after no longer being cast members.

I do think Tamra and Shannon are actual friends..as is tamra/heather.  Vicki/tamra..probably more like sisters lol

• Love 1