Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E11: The Moral Minority

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

"Tell Vicki to text Brooks".   HAHAHA!  And, the winner is, David Beador!

I must've been typing when you posted - such a great line from David, even his tone was perfect. Ha!

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, nexxie said:

So Tamra points fingers at others to get the heat off herself - same ol' nasty Tamra!

O yea, that was totally transparent. I'm surprised she didn't offer to lay hands on Vix.

Did Meghan and Vix even make contact when they hugged?

Briana, I always defend you (and I dig your little fellas) but, wow, what a bitchy TH. I get your mum's about the drama but this time I think she's allowed.

• Love 11

Heather is being Heather the actress during her meeting with Megan.  Botched by Nature is on next.  Maybe they'll have Vicki and Brianna on and Paul and Terry can try to figure out why they are both so f'ed up.  It's not plastic surgery but still.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

I just might be less than sympathetic when the "victim" of an accident "texteses" me pictures of themselves boarded and collared the day of the accident. Who does this? Specially if they are the victim. Suuure morphine made her do it.

A lot of people actually.

• Love 13

I'm not a fan of Meghan's but I'm on the fence here. Meghan and Shannon didn't need to go see Vicki in the hospital, Vicki has been horrible to both of them in the past but...I agree with VedaPierce, it was uncomfortable watching the two women not having any compassion at all. And where was Michael, Vicki's son, thru all this? 

Oh, next week looks good! Shannon's MIL and SIL don't like her  and looks like some drama ensues! 

• Love 17

"I don't know why it takes a near death experience to have compassion." Really Vicki? You understand very well the fact that medical situations influence people to be kinder to people who normally they find fault with. 

What the fuck with Megan? She's mad Tamra called her out so now she's throwing her under the bus to Vicki. 

Kelly is so obviously bipolar. Each episode she's escalating from  out having a meltdown to being all saccharine sweet la la gushing. 

Watching everyone fuss and fawn over Vicki made me sick. She's going to be milking this forever. 

Mapquest is the new Malibu Country or Hot in Cleveland for Heather endorsements??

• Love 13

I don't blame Shanon for much. It seems Meghan did not convey things.

Meghan.. Yuck. Never liked her. She hates that Vicki might be milking this. This from the woman who has been treating pregnancy like and illness since, well before she was pregnant. How many times will we have to hear about her hormones?

ETA, though Heather.. definitely Patronizing.

ETA 2.. My husband was watching and saw the commercial for Dont Be Tardy and asked if Kim had a stroke because her wig was too tight.

ETA 3... MY husband and I have a history of stokes..He can make stroke jokes

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, FlyingEgret said:

How exactly does one do makeup while wearing a neck brace? That burning question distracted me from the rest of Vicki's sick calls

and hair! How does one do hair? I had tendonitis in my elbow and thought I would die trying to blow out my hair. Maybe I needed to be airlifted somewhere for my elbow. I did it all wrong.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

How exactly does one do makeup while wearing a neck brace? That burning question distracted me from the rest of Vicki's sick calls

I can buy it. I put on makeup while having a mini stroke and only being able to use one arm.

I probably couldn't have done my hair though

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 8

Seriously, Heather? You more than likely have someone on payroll to floss your teeth twice a day but you can't get a car service out of Glamis (aka this year's Havasu)? You had time to braid your hair in a style no female over 10 should wear so whatever.

Vicki equates illness with free casseroles. Have we learned nothing from last season? 

• Love 19

I agree with Vedra Pierce and Straycat80, the scenes with Shannon, Megan and especially their husbands, was uncomfortable and icky.   Particularly the men.  Losers, both of them.

It was hard to watch.  Regardless of the past with Vicki.  She lied about cancer and apparently tried to scam money for cancer, but still.

Neither Megan or Shannon had to go, but the remarks didn't need to be made either.

• Love 14

Meghan King Edmonds: unmasked as the nasty, vile piece of shit I've always seen her to be. No wonder her husband never speaks to her or looks at her, even when it's time to procreate. I pity her spawn.

What a heartless bitch. At least Shannon looked hesitant and embarrassed about not wanting to volunteer to see Vicki.

• Love 19

I worried and don't know what's going on with me.  I've warmed a bit to Tamra who is one of my most hated housewives of all time. Ditto to kind of liking heather now. I used to like Shannon, especially in her first season. Now I can't stand her.  I'll always love to hate Vicki, but I felt kind of bad for her today. I still despise Meghan, so at least there is that

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 17

Not judging on the go/don't go thing right now.  Because I fully acknowledge that Brianna is thinking Vicki is faking and she is well enough to take care of he kids (unless there is an unmentioned babysitter).

I just thought it was very interesting to watch Meghan gradually realize how badly she mishandled this from a reality show persona perspective and the evolution of trying to dig herself out by digging a deeper hole.

First going after Heather for not going to the hospital to spread the blame for not going.  She's not closer.  And yes, both Brianna and Vicki's son are not closer.  Thanks for the google tips.  I think that one of the kids should have still gone.

Meghan and Shannon's 'oh shit' reactions when Tamra yelled at them over the phone was hysterical.  That was a pure 'how did I end up with the bad edit' freak out.

Then it was unclear that it was serious. And she and Jim said they talked about it right away.  Well, they didn't air that if it happened.

Then she goes to Vicki and tries to direct Vicki's rage at Tamra's recklessness, hoping no one gossiped to Vicki.  I do not like Vicki, but watching Meghan pretend that none of the conversations with Heather happened while Vicki let Meghan ramble until she went after Tamra on camera was Machiavellian in .a 'you pissed off Tamra and Heather and I'll let them take you down while I act like I'm above it all' way.

• Love 17

Also, if Meghan is so sorry and giving Heather so many apologies at their lunch, why doesn't she open with that, instead of first calling Heather immature and patronizing and complains about Heather hanging up on her?? So first she's nasty and defensive and aggressive, then she's filled with apologies. 

Btw, does Meghan know what the word patronizing means? Because I saw no shades of patronization in Heather's phone call to Meghan on the golf course. She was many things, shaken, incredulous, annoyed, irritated, but not at all "patronizing". Megan's a stubborn dumbass.

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, Ubiquitous said:

I'm not sure what pissed me off more:

• Vicki pulling her obvious manipulative crap (she got morphine?).
  • Meghan falling for Vicki's trap.
  • Heather getting sand in her you-know-what.
  • Kelly missing the irony(?) of chiding Meghan about how a friend would visit Vicki while sitting on her ass in the trailer.

Not sure why people are surprised that Vicki got Morphine. That's given out A LOT in medical situations. My mother hurt her thumb last month and the first thing they did in the ER was give her morphine. I can't tell you how many times my husband and I have been given morphine for minor things. We've actually turned it down a few time because we didn't need it

• Love 6

Heather really said she might have PTSD.   Girl if she's not thirty for storyline.   Plus PTSD is a serious issue for many people who have been in combat and abusive situations don't make it a joke,  people with mental illlnesses and disorders are already stigmatized enough in our society.   

Meghan shouldn't had backed down to Heather's bs.  It's really annoying Heather attacks people's character then try to spin it in her favor.   Heather is never happy unless you do what Heather wants ever.   

Just send Heather to Atlanta and see how far she gets with that bs she tried to pull tonight. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 21

This episode make Meghan look really bad. She was so adamant about not seeing Vicki in the hospital, but when Vicki gets released, she tries to make Heather and Tamra look like the bad guys and then saying she didn't know how severe the accident was. Even if the accident was minor, Vicki is still her co-worker, and she and Shannon both could have gone to the hospital and said a few kind words to Vicki. No one was asking them to stay at the hospital for hours and hold Vicki's hand. Where was Michael during the time of the accident? Heather and Kelly said Briana was sick with the flu, but there was no mention of why Michael didn't see his mother. But how sad that even Briana thought Vicki was exaggerating her symptoms for sympathy. Briana knows her mother too well.

• Love 9