Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E11: The Moral Minority

• Start Topic

On 9/12/2016 at 10:54 PM, Marley said:

Was I supposed to feel bad for Vicki? Cause I didn't at all..that's Karma bitch. Faking cancer is disgusting and Vicki is disgusting. Bitch deserves what she gets. 

David's Brooks comment was awesome.

I feel the exact same way. Not that I wish a serious injury on anyone. Call me a heartless bitch,  but if I were them I wouldn't cross the street to pee on Vicky if she were on fire let alone drive to see her in the hospital. Not after the way she has behaved in the past and treated others. You reap what you sow!

• Love 9
21 hours ago, zulualpha said:

I think it was just an inherently dangerous situation.  Vicki said that she had asked Michael to go with her and he refused saying that people get hurt out there all the time.  Bad judgment by who's ever idea it was.

That would fuck up his mani/pedi. Can't risk that!!!

• Love 4

I haven't been watching because these shrill harpies are just too boring right now, but I just caught Madame Puppet playing the part of the outraged shrew. Dang, Madame Puppet, you sure got on board with earnin' that HoWives paycheck. Congratulations?

And to all our brave service men and women who are dodging bullets and bombs around the world, I apologize that a has-been HOG famewhore just squawked she has PTSD. Despicable ape.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 4

Watching this episode again - that bonding scene at Vicki's is vomit-inducing! 

Shannon and Meghan are BAD

Tamra wasn't reckless. Heather was a calm angel. Vicki is back in the fold. And the four who flipped are poor, poor victims.

• Love 3

I'm someone who will sit an ape in a chair and explain that SHE IS NOT HELPING. I found Madame Puppet's running around, squawking, repeating herself, and telling everyone what to do annoying and of no value at all. Even if I had been in a coma, I know I would have regained consciousness and snapped my fingers an 1/8th of an inch from Madame Puppet's recently nipped and tucked predator mask and said, "You gon' have to settle; you're just making everything more chaotic and frenzied. Sit down and SHADDUP."

• Love 2
On 9/19/2016 at 7:45 AM, rehoboth said:

All in all, not so bad for someone who alienates many of the people who could be her support system.  No Brooks, no Donn, no Briana, no Michael, no close friends, no neighbors cared to come for Vicki.  An Uber ride and some scrubs is not so bad for someone who has designed her life to include so few people who actually care about her.

What about Rick Warren's church, Saddleback, and all of Vicki's fellow Christian members?  Surely one of them could pick her up AND prepare a casserole.

• Love 5

I really kept expecting that Meghan was going to start going #justice #truth based on Jimmy's post concussion syndrome diagnosis.

I find Meghan to be such an insufferable cow. She starts in with a critique of Heather because she had no intention of apologizing until she realized that Heather wasn't going to back down.

This show, and all of the franchises except for Melbourne, have really jumped the shark with the manufactured drama.  On what planet would anyone expect that someone who lied about cancer is deserving of a hospital visit from the women who were most vocal (rightly) about the cancer fakery? 

And while I do love Shannon's brand of crazy, how unhealthy is it for her daughters to have to participate in the shitshow that is the drama surrounding her dad's affair?

• Love 2